Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

The New World Order

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Neil Pitts View Drop Down
Immortal Guard
Immortal Guard

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Neil Pitts Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: The New World Order
    Posted: 13-Mar-2014 at 12:08
May I ask if anyone has any views on the idea that 'the origins of what became a New World Order appeared on the border between pre-history and history as a response to the closure of the land-bridge between Alaska and Siberia due to rising sea levels at the end of the last ice age, as it caused Europe to become closer to the Americas than where the major settlements were in the east - and the Europeans DID recolonise the Americas as a result...' I have just published a piece of work on it (which I cannot advertise here, but, I can say its title includes the idea). Basically what happened is that it isolated the people in the Americas (which is why they remained in the Sone Age when the Europeans arrived) and, it also caused what is known as the 'Fall' of the Old World as the reaction on the Africa-Eurasian continent produced a series of new religious monarchies, which then themselves reacted with the East as it transformed, triggering off Alexander the Great's Empire.

Edited by Neil Pitts - 14-Mar-2014 at 12:01
Author: Origins of the New World Order
medenaywe View Drop Down
AE Moderator
AE Moderator
Master of Meanings

Quote medenaywe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13-Mar-2014 at 15:51
pizza mexicana please!SmileGood world order!High Neil!
Immortal Guard
Immortal Guard

Quote Neil Pitts Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14-Mar-2014 at 06:54
This book is on how the situation originated in the ancient world, in terms of what happened to early world-society. That, is what happened to social systems, the structure of society, myths and Religion. It's a whole book about it, the only one I know of - in fact, the reason why I wrote it is because we DIDN'T have this information at University - now I'm wondering, what could students AND lecturers achieve with it now.
medenaywe View Drop Down
AE Moderator
AE Moderator
Master of Meanings

Quote medenaywe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14-Mar-2014 at 12:51
It is some kind of conspiracy theory book as i can see Neil.
Arthur-Robin View Drop Down
General
General

Quote Arthur-Robin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15-Mar-2014 at 00:14
It sounds interesting, though the post wording is abit confusing to me.

My theory/thesis is: Atlantis was South America/Tiahuanaco. The Americas was once closer to Old World, the Atlantic was once upto say half the current width and then Atlantis "sunk" which was really a continental shift which widened the Atlantic to the current width. This contracted the known (old) world and isolated the new world until rediscovery by Columbus.

Humans have wanted to rule the world since the beginning of time.

There are various possible origins of "NW(E)O" (American, European, Asian).
The current world order seems to come from Britain (& France & Europe) prior to US.
Whether the new world order may partly originate from the Atlanteans, &/or from the Athenians [= Hercules? = Indo-Europeans?] is open to debate. (Alexander said his ancestors came from India.)
Nazis called theirs New Order.
USA founders were Masons. (New secular order. Out of many one.)
Some claim its ZOG/JOG.
(Others i not list.)

Every group considers themselves "new" versus the "old" (&/or "traditional" versus "new/modern").

I don't know enough about history to comment on the causes of the fall old world/new religous monarchies/East/Alex the Grt part.
Immortal Guard
Immortal Guard

Quote Neil Pitts Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15-Mar-2014 at 10:51
Ok, here's the basic idea -
Humans spread all the over the planet, didn't they?
 2. The land bridge between Alaska and Siberia closed due to rising sea levels at the end of the last ice-age - fact, because the Native Americans were isolated and still in the Stone Age when discovered by the Europeans (unless they were hiding something really well! Lol)
3. Why the Europeans recolonised the Americas is because it became closer to Europe than where the major settlements were in the east.
4.SO, what happened to the WAY IN WHICH CIVILISATIONS EVOLVED? The way this happened must have caused some sort of reaction, right? Well, what happened was, that it turned the ancient world upside down, as society began to take a new direction - and my theory/ book is about documenting exactly what happened to the ancient world.
Immortal Guard
Immortal Guard

Quote Neil Pitts Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15-Mar-2014 at 11:00
Reply to 'sounds like a conspiracy theory'... I commented in the book that there are modern conspiracy theories which refer to a New World Order, but, these are generally just made up out of rumours and criticism of the way the world works now, owing to the way the situation has arisen... 
But the actual new world order is real, and this theory shows how it arose using a rational argument, logic, and proves it by showing how it is the only thing which links together conventional documented by proper historians.
So, we can see parts of history in terms of dates and facts, yes? Well, this theory explains how they all link together. I wrote it because I cannot see any other theory which fits. The book I wrote, thus presents the argument in such a way that you can agree or disagree, but, at least you should give me the chance to present the argument before criticising it. I have a PDF file I can give away for free - and discuss, I'm not just trying to sell books here.
medenaywe View Drop Down
AE Moderator
AE Moderator
Master of Meanings

Quote medenaywe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16-Mar-2014 at 01:03
New world order=Caste society!??!
Immortal Guard
Immortal Guard

Quote Neil Pitts Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16-Mar-2014 at 08:22
I think the idea of social class evolves over time, and people from different societies experience an evolution of ideas differently. For example, in India, the caste system placed priests above and warriors above merchants. In Europe, the titled monarchy has a class system within itself, while they then have 'Other' social classes who serve under them, priests and knights are two major ones. In today's classless society, the idea that we all have equality has largely arisen from the influence of global multiculturalism upon individual societies - and that is a good thing. What I am talking about in this New World Order theory, though, is the way in which the actual structure of the way the whole thing evolved had an influence on society - that is, the WAY it created different societies in different places ... So that we may look at particular instances of social evolution in the modern period. Putin now has his tanks on the border of the Ukraine, Europe and the world is in recession, the war on terror enters its umpteenth year - do people not see that we must somehow learn to discuss events in terms of the way they are actually occurring, and, only by studying what we may call a world order itself is moving forward that we may get on top of the situation? After WWII, people seem to have abandoned all idea of a world order, because of Hitler's 'New Order', however, the 'World Order' is just the way in which the world is moving forward at any one time. Now we are saying that we want to forget about it and that we don't know where it all comes from? Call that a victory?
red clay View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator
Tomato Master Emeritus

Quote red clay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16-Mar-2014 at 09:58
Not a single mention of "freemasonry", the Denver Airport, or the "Skull and Bones Society".  I'm impressed.Wink
"Arguing with someone who hates you or your ideas, is like playing chess with a pigeon. No matter what move you make, your opponent will walk all over the board and scramble the pieces".
Unknown.
Immortal Guard
Immortal Guard

Quote Neil Pitts Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16-Mar-2014 at 10:45
Thanks, no, it's not a conspiracy, and I think it's important that it comes out about the way in which the structure of global society DID ACTUALLY form in the ancient world - because it's going to anyway now that enough stuff has been deciphered from ancient-world texts to see what happened 'back in the day...' I believe that modern conspiracy theories have arisen from the situation which has arisen from it, and are purely rumours which nobody needs to believe. However, it is important that this comes out in the right way, because we need an intelligent way of discussing the evolution of social structures today (at least in terms of talking about how the progression in global society is occurring - for anyone who wants to have an effect on it). People at large also need a proper explanation of how the world works in the 21st Century because of the way periods of world-history have created what we now call post-modernity... Because we can see how the problems of the world have been created by the way in which social structures have been created in the past, and, the problem needs to be fundamentally addressed at a very high level, by people with the ability to create real change in the way we look at our world before anyone is going to really feel any benefits, or the world is going to come out of recession.
So, for those of us who see that we live in the Postmodern period, you are really going to have to back me up, because the problem of this period is really going to be the way we do things, so if you leave me 'playing chess with the pigeons', I'm not going to be there when your house gets re-possessed.

Edited by Neil Pitts - 17-Mar-2014 at 10:11
opuslola View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar
suspended

Quote opuslola Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19-Mar-2014 at 20:17
I will admit that I do support sudden and great movements of the crust of the Earth, that moved modern N. America manhy hundreds of miles further West of the West Coast of Spain and N. Africa, as well as that of N. Europe!

And, I could also support a very violent and amazingly relevant to the 10th to 13th century CE, thrusting up of the Himalayas. It seem that many ancient maps showed an Island South of India!

Of course the above dating sequence is not correlated to the Fomenko time line!
Regards, Ron

Edited by opuslola - 19-Mar-2014 at 20:23
http://www.quotationspage.com/subjects/history/
 Post Reply Post Reply