Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

fomenko new look to Purim

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
hos1353 View Drop Down
Immortal Guard
Immortal Guard

Online Status: Offline
  Quote hos1353 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: fomenko new look to Purim
    Posted: 04-Mar-2014 at 16:56
Hi,

I read an comment that "ANATOLY FOMENKO" wrote in his book of "new chronology" is mentioned that ESTHER Story of Bible Book is Originally Russia Story took place in time of IVAN THE TERRIBLE.

has any body can give me more details?

isn`t happened in persia? or at that time persia was part of Russia?

Please Comment
opuslola View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar
suspended

Quote opuslola Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04-Mar-2014 at 17:17
hos1353 (since I don't know your name)!

Yes, Fomenko has connected a lot of Biblical events to Russia. But the connection of Esther is not something that comes readily to my memory. Perhaps I can find one, but since the Fomenko works do not contain pages related to the text (an Index), it might well be time consuming.

Regards, Ron

Edited by opuslola - 04-Mar-2014 at 17:39
http://www.quotationspage.com/subjects/history/
Sidney View Drop Down
Colonel
Colonel

Quote Sidney Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04-Mar-2014 at 18:42
Fomenko believes Esther is also the Tsaritsa Martha Sobakina. Ivan the Terrible was the King of Persia. (Fomenko believes the Book of Esther wasn't written until the late 16th Century, and really contains an account of Ivan the Terrible's persecution of his subjects).
opuslola View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar
suspended

Quote opuslola Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04-Mar-2014 at 22:05
Why, thanks Sidney! I could not have done better! Bravo!

Poor hos1353, might well be crying right now?

Yet, it seems you did not really post the "Rest of the Story!" The words in quotation marks merely mimic a famous radio host who has as part of his show, had one section called "And now, the rest of the story!"

His first name was "Paul", one iron Groat to the one who can name his full name! Smile!

Ron
hos1353 View Drop Down
Immortal Guard
Immortal Guard

Quote hos1353 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05-Mar-2014 at 02:34
Hi,

My name is Hossein.

If IVAN THE TERRIBLE was a persia king. it means that Iran on that time was part of Tsar Country? isn`t? anyway can you show or introduce any documents for prove?

Regards
Hossein
hos1353 View Drop Down
Immortal Guard
Immortal Guard

Quote hos1353 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05-Mar-2014 at 16:26
no comment?
opuslola View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar
suspended

Quote opuslola Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05-Mar-2014 at 16:27
Hi Hossein! My name is Ron.

I will merely give you a brief explanation of how the Fomenko Group works.

This group found most all information possible concerning the life and times of Ivan the Terrible and most other famous Tsars, etc. Each piece of information was categorized, counted, and then compared to other accounts and compared to the accounts of the other Tsars.

In short, the Fomenko Group came to the conclusion that Ivan the Terrible was a combination of a few other Tsars.

I believe most all of this information is available in the soft cover book, published in English, with the title "History: Fiction or Science" Volume/Chron IV (4).

Regards, Ron
Sidney View Drop Down
Colonel
Colonel

Quote Sidney Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05-Mar-2014 at 17:10
Hello Hossein. Welcome to the world of Fomenko, where you'll be led through a maze of dead ends, confusing turns and double backing.

Fomenko does not believe that Persia was part of the Russian Empire. He believes that Persia in the Book of Esther is Russia.

Fomenko believes that most of history is just a repetition of a few events that have been rewritten over and over again, and strung together to form a false chronology of thousands of years when, in Fomenko's view, recorded history really only covers a few hundred.

The book of Esther is about Ivan the Terrible and his court, except that the names and some of the story has been changed.

Fomenko is an interesting diversion.
opuslola View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar
suspended

Quote opuslola Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06-Mar-2014 at 23:41
Yes Sidney, it is much like the "Slausen cut-off!

LOL

Edited by opuslola - 06-Mar-2014 at 23:42
hos1353 View Drop Down
Immortal Guard
Immortal Guard

Quote hos1353 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12-Mar-2014 at 01:50
Hi Sydney,

I found book of "Fiction or Science" in PDF from vol1 to vol4. but can`t find rest of them.

they are very interesting and include very important information. which i find by reading part of vol 4.

regarding esther story and new view on it by fomenko. please let me exactly in which vol and which part i can find his points

Regards
Hossein
hos1353 View Drop Down
Immortal Guard
Immortal Guard

Quote hos1353 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12-Mar-2014 at 01:54
Dear Ron,

same question from you if you can assist.

Regards
Hossein
Sidney View Drop Down
Colonel
Colonel

Quote Sidney Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12-Mar-2014 at 17:05
Book 6, but some mention is made in Book 2. I don't have exact references in front of me. Will try and find them.
opuslola View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar
suspended

Quote opuslola Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19-Mar-2014 at 19:54
As far as I know, there does not exist an English version of Vol. five or above!

Perhaps they exist somewhere and in sometime?

Ron
Sidney View Drop Down
Colonel
Colonel

Quote Sidney Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20-Mar-2014 at 21:30
 Post Reply Post Reply