Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Ollios

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Ollios View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Ollios Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Ollios
    Posted: 26-Feb-2014 at 14:23
I joined the family tree project and I have just send my examples for Y-Dna and also Mt-Dna test

This is Turks Y-dna

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/5/5f/Turkey_Y_chromosome(in_20_haplogroups).png

What do you think which group I can be? Big smile and  is there anybody who joined this project?
Ellerin Kabe'si var,
Benim Kabem İnsandır
yomud View Drop Down
Baron
Baron
Inactive

Quote yomud Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27-Feb-2014 at 16:31
what's this all about ?? how can i enter this project too ?
yomud are free people
Sidney View Drop Down
Colonel
Colonel

Quote Sidney Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01-Mar-2014 at 18:12
Let us know what the results are!
opuslola View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar
suspended

Quote opuslola Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01-Mar-2014 at 18:25
Ollios, does the circular graph/ pie chart, you showed above represent the average Turk? And, since there is no guide, just what do the colors represent?

Since the dark Blue pie piece seems to represent about a quarter 1/4th of the sequence, then what is it?

Ron

Edited by opuslola - 01-Mar-2014 at 18:28
http://www.quotationspage.com/subjects/history/
medenaywe View Drop Down
AE Moderator
AE Moderator
Master of Meanings

Quote medenaywe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02-Mar-2014 at 01:09
That means that Turks are with variety of genes!
Ollios View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain

Quote Ollios Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02-Mar-2014 at 11:23
Originally posted by yomud

what's this all about ?? how can i enter this project too ?

http://www.familytreedna.com/products.aspx

Originally posted by Sidney

Let us know what the results are!

That's why I opened this topic but It seems it will take a time.

Originally posted by opuslola

Ollios, does the circular graph/ pie chart, you showed above represent the average Turk? And, since there is no guide, just what do the colors represent?

Since the dark Blue pie piece seems to represent about a quarter 1/4th of the sequence, then what is it?
Ron

As you know men give own Y-dna to thier children and this Y-dna doesn't change easily so there are just a few Y-dna group on Earthhttp://www.britam.org/picturesYair/yDNA.gif

For example before the indo-european immigration most of men in europe had come from common ancestry who was haplogroup I but after the immigration some of group I went to Scandinavia and turned to group I1 and some of them went to Balkans  and became group I2

like this way, we can follow them

Originally posted by medenaywe

That means that Turks are with variety of genes!

Yeap, who can think in different way?
Ellerin Kabe'si var,
Benim Kabem İnsandır
opuslola View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar
suspended

Quote opuslola Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02-Mar-2014 at 17:27
"Originally posted by medenaywe

That means that Turks are with variety of genes!"

Yes some wear Lee's, some Levi Strauss, and some even wear Guess, or Calvin Kline, or Liz!

But, I will wait to see just what "Genes" Ollios wears? Smile!
http://www.quotationspage.com/subjects/history/
rmi5 View Drop Down
Housecarl
Housecarl

Quote rmi5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04-Mar-2014 at 00:48
Originally posted by Ollios

[QUOTE=yomud]what's this all about ?? how can i enter this project too ?

http://www.familytreedna.com/products.aspx
Buddy, they are many different tests in the link you provided. Smile which one have you taken? Shocked
Ollios View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain

Quote Ollios Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05-Mar-2014 at 15:35
well this is real interesting thing as a non patriarchal guy, I don't just say my paternal homeland, I respect both. However this test is different so your father's mom or your mom's father is unrelevant

My mom has a brother and I have two nephews but my uncle doesn't able to give his mt-dna(it will be same with me) and my father has a sister and she has children too, but in same way  she doesn't have Y-dna so my these nephews are different then me

so I will be totally different then even my close relatives Confused

Ellerin Kabe'si var,
Benim Kabem İnsandır
Ollios View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain

Quote Ollios Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06-Apr-2014 at 14:32
The first result has come. My mt-Dna is J but I don't know the subgroup
Ellerin Kabe'si var,
Benim Kabem İnsandır
Ollios View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain

Quote Ollios Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10-Apr-2014 at 17:29

my maternal brothers and sisters Big smile live in Middle East

if I am not wrong, I am J1bhttp://i953.photobucket.com/albums/ae20/LB234/Screenshot2012-06-19at35048PM.png

Ellerin Kabe'si var,
Benim Kabem İnsandır
Ollios View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain

Quote Ollios Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17-Apr-2014 at 14:32
and my father side is R1ahttp://3.bp.blogspot.com/-d0K7nmzSQjA/TjCJSnEtZ8I/AAAAAAAAAEI/dDiMr4Y7mjM/s1600/Haplogroups+in+Europe%252C+pie+map.PNG
Ellerin Kabe'si var,
Benim Kabem İnsandır
medenaywe View Drop Down
AE Moderator
AE Moderator
Master of Meanings

Quote medenaywe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17-Apr-2014 at 16:00
Also mine Olios.Is he blonde?!?Smile
Ollios View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain

Quote Ollios Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17-Apr-2014 at 17:14

Also mine Olios.Is he blonde?!?Smile

well as much as my brother but with blue eyes. However the samples came from me and I am not blonde budy or brother LOL

Ellerin Kabe'si var,
Benim Kabem İnsandır
red clay View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator
Tomato Master Emeritus

Quote red clay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18-Apr-2014 at 11:16
Someday I'll get around to doing this testing.  My gr. neice was born with a rare genetic deficency.  In the process of diagnosing her they ran comprehensive dna tests on her.  The results were more than surprising. I don't have the specifics, [my sister hasn't spoken to me in some years??] but sometime around 900 AD there were Turks running around the East Coast of the US. Big smile My family lines show this along with - Corsican, North and West African.  We knew about the West African, but the Turk connection was a surprise. 

It shouldn't have been.  We have a direct connection to an Ethnic group here called the "Melungeon".  My paternal grandmother was Melungeon.  While they are not usually considered "Native American", they met the boats when the first recorded contacts were made.  They had been here for a very long time.  One of the most common dna connections in families with Melungeon roots is Turkic.  Supposedly the word Melungeon comes from the Turks.

"Arguing with someone who hates you or your ideas, is like playing chess with a pigeon. No matter what move you make, your opponent will walk all over the board and scramble the pieces".
Unknown.
medenaywe View Drop Down
AE Moderator
AE Moderator
Master of Meanings

Quote medenaywe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18-Apr-2014 at 11:39
...and again you are blonde?!?Smile
red clay View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator
Tomato Master Emeritus

Quote red clay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18-Apr-2014 at 12:13

...and again you are blonde?!?Smile

I'm a blondie, but that comes from my Mom's side.  My Dad has [or hadBig smile] jet black hair.[What's left of it is white now] Dad's family all had black hair. 

What's the significance of the blonde hair?  My beard is/was dark brown with red highlights.  Now it's grey with red. 

"Arguing with someone who hates you or your ideas, is like playing chess with a pigeon. No matter what move you make, your opponent will walk all over the board and scramble the pieces".
Unknown.
medenaywe View Drop Down
AE Moderator
AE Moderator
Master of Meanings

Quote medenaywe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18-Apr-2014 at 15:51
It is better than bald...SmileI still have no white fibers but...lot of fibers are going out of my head last 2 years.
red clay View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator
Tomato Master Emeritus

Quote red clay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19-Apr-2014 at 11:30

It is better than bald...SmileI still have no white fibers but...lot of fibers are going out of my head last 2 years.

Well, they say you inherit your hair from your mothers side.  In that case I'm lucky.  Where I have a receeding hairline, I still have 80% of what I started out with.  On Dad's side, all the men end up looking like cue balls.Big smile

Unknown.
Ollios View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain

Quote Ollios Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20-May-2014 at 15:59
Division of Haplogroups (According to FTDNA)

Adam 60.000years ago
then haplogroup BT
then haplogroup CT
then haplogroup CF and we are leaving Black Continent also natural habitat of humanity
then haplogroup F is coming. Some people accept that leaving of Africa happens during this group. 45.000years ago

then the ancester of haplogroup R is passing Arabia, Mesopotamia and Iran and reaching Central Asia

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/3/3d/Y-DNA_tree.GIF

After the haplogroup R, ancesters are coming with this order
haplogroup K 40.000years ago
haplogroup P 35.000yers ago
haplogroup R 30.000years ago

http://dnaexplained.files.wordpress.com/2012/08/hap-r-migration-map.jpg

Number 1 (I will share things which I found interesting like in below )
The closest haplogroup form the R is group Q which is mainly in Red Indians / Native Americans
It is not C (mainly popular between Mongols and North Turkic People). R and Q are coming from same ancester: haplogroup P
Ellerin Kabe'si var,
Benim Kabem İnsandır
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>