Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Latest Afghan DNA

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Aeoli View Drop Down
Shogun
Shogun

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Aeoli Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Latest Afghan DNA
    Posted: 25-Mar-2015 at 10:56
Originally posted by red clay

Originally posted by Andrew Roosevelt

It is quite a surprise that Northern Europeans (mostly Normans & Germanic Tribes) settled on great many places (regions) around the world, and share (at least) a small percent of DNA of many different races (people).

I'll surprise you again. There are human remains in Florida and also Peru that have positively been identified as Northern European. The bodies in Fla.[around one hundred] are dated at roughly 6,000 years.

If there is a native americans clan which is classfield as Northern European, it will be interesting not rest of them.

red clay View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator
Tomato Master Emeritus

Quote red clay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25-Mar-2015 at 08:15
Originally posted by Andrew Roosevelt

It is quite a surprise that Northern Europeans (mostly Normans & Germanic Tribes) settled on great many places (regions) around the world, and share (at least) a small percent of DNA of many different races (people).

I'll surprise you again. There are human remains in Florida and also Peru that have positively been identified as Northern European. The bodies in Fla.[around one hundred] are dated at roughly 6,000 years.

"Arguing with someone who hates you or your ideas, is like playing chess with a pigeon. No matter what move you make, your opponent will walk all over the board and scramble the pieces".
Unknown.
Andrew Roosevelt View Drop Down
Janissary
Janissary

Quote Andrew Roosevelt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24-Mar-2015 at 08:09
I am not a Business Acumen expert, I just share what little I know.
balochii View Drop Down
Colonel
Colonel

Quote balochii Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23-Jan-2014 at 15:25
From Harrapa Ancestry project. The following are genetic components

Afghan Pashtuns:

West Asian 34%
Caucasian: 25%
South Indian: 14%
Northern European: 14%
East Asian: 6%
Southern European : 4%

I will post the other populations later. For Afghan Pashtuns you can see they are very mixed bunch

Post Reply Post Reply