Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Japan in the 1920s

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Yugoslav View Drop Down
General
General

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Yugoslav Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Japan in the 1920s
    Posted: 08-Oct-2013 at 13:37
I'm having a lot of trouble finding literature for Japan during the 1920s; can anyone perhaps lend a hand with some recommendations / links? 
"I know not with what weapons World War 3 will be fought, but World War 4 will be fought with sticks and stones."
bosnjak6 View Drop Down
Immortal Guard
Immortal Guard

Quote bosnjak6 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08-Oct-2013 at 15:13
Slava Bosni!
Yugoslav View Drop Down
General
General

Quote Yugoslav Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19-Nov-2013 at 05:59
Originally posted by bosnjak6

http://bit.ly/19xyh0x

No reason to mock me; that's of no help...
"I know not with what weapons World War 3 will be fought, but World War 4 will be fought with sticks and stones."
red clay View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator
Tomato Master Emeritus

Quote red clay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22-Nov-2013 at 23:17
Of no help? No.  But think how many times you thought that here.  Wink  We all have.  And from that pov, it was kind of funny.  And I don't think he was mocking you, needleing a little, maybe, but there's a diff. between the 2.

"Arguing with someone who hates you or your ideas, is like playing chess with a pigeon. No matter what move you make, your opponent will walk all over the board and scramble the pieces".
Unknown.
bosnjak6 View Drop Down
Immortal Guard
Immortal Guard

Quote bosnjak6 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29-Dec-2013 at 19:04
I wosen't mocking you but they say what you don't find on google try searching in your local library :D
Slava Bosni!
 Post Reply Post Reply