Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Topic Closedanti-turkisim and pan-aryanism are growing in iran

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
yomud View Drop Down
Baron
Baron
Inactive

Online Status: Offline
Direct Link To This Post Topic: anti-turkisim and pan-aryanism are growing in iran
    Posted: 29-Apr-2013 at 20:05
this is the painful truth anti-turkism are growing in iran so fast and sadly it supported with most persians . islamic regime has no part in this only persians people and they work actively to insulting Humiliating and supporting nazi theory about aryans and race supporting nazi party and better say worshiping adolf hitler today most of the persians openly defend the hitler and blame soviet and usa for defeating germens  they saying if germens won the ww2 today we would have better days :O

the root of this problems backs to era of pahlavi regime it start with reza khan who open Relations with nazis

in this time usa-iran Relations  get damage and iran made very close Relations with germans alot of nazi come to iran for work the nazi-abad District remain from that era

Signed Photograph of Adolf Hitler for Reza Shah Pahlavi in Original Frame with the Swastika and Adolf Hitler's (AH) Sign – Sahebgharanie Palace – Niavaran Palace Complex. The text below the photograph: His Imperial Majesty – Reza Shah Pahlavi – Shahanshah of Iran – With the Best Wishes – Berlin March 12, 1936 – The signature of Adolf Hitler

king himself wasn't so intrest with nazi racial ideology but their sons was

after reza khan the king die his sone become new king and he so interests in nazi racial ideology

the guys like Dariush Homayoon Davud Monshizadeh they found sumak party they encourage peope to insult non aryan people the real victims was turkmens and arabs

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SUMKA
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Davud_Monshizadeh
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dariush_Homayoon

the party enjoyed funding directly from Mohammad Reza Pahlavi

i dont know about arabs but they treat turkmens like jews in germany not cuz of we was turkmen but they want to be just like GeRMENS !!!! sick mind people that days was hard days for us it's end when jimmy carter become president he force shah to stop this actions shah don't have other choice but to accept  he stop all these actions all non aryan people who was in jail for being angry with sumka get free with the will of president carter
 sumka were firmly opposed to the rule of Mohammed Mossadegh

a hero of iran who move for oil nationalization of iran and a man who bering democracy to our country

when revaluion happens almost every one was enemy of shah non persian people .
SUMKA comonist islamist and when the shah gone chose begans

all other non persian declear war with central regime  cuz of actions of former regime  for turkmens it was on land and suffring from nazi racial ideology the 2 war of gonbad are famous in iran due to the persian high casualty and turkmen resistance and victorys in first war

in first war persian nazi armed mobs come from citys of amol babol sari semnan mashad tehran zabol the take the city  they armed with ak47 and g3 and Grenade while turkmens only have hunting Single-shot rifles but we was excellent sniper its long story to tell how it;s start how it get violence and how we win and maybe i made new topic about the war crimes

persians use f4 aircrafts and bell helicopters and chieftain tanks and amreican apc to win in 2end war druing war they just keep yelling if we lose the 2end war we will bombardment the city with artillery it said around the 9000 people flee to soviet (modern turkmenistan) todays aleppo remaind me of yesterday of gonbad  this was last real clash  between persians and turkmens and this was cuz of former regime propaganda and now the people who around the reza pahlavi the son of the king who flee the country want to see these bloodshed happens again

today
regime really has no part on this. this is  about the persians and it slowly going to get dangerous level they teaching their children to hate or make joks and insult the turks as their father teach them to do so

i fear if they dont change their foolish proud on "proud race" iran's border will become smaller

Edited by yomud - 29-Apr-2013 at 20:10
yomud are free people
Mountain Man View Drop Down
General
General

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29-Apr-2013 at 21:56
The need to feel somehow superior to others appears to be one of Mankind's worst traits.
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
Cyrus Shahmiri View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator
King of Kings

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30-Apr-2013 at 00:36
The worst enemy of our country is bigotry, whether religious or ethnic bigotry, I believe the best form of government for Iran is Federal by respecting the cultural diversity of Iran, people of every ethnicity who are the majority in a region, should have more power in that region, of course the rights of the minorities should be recognized.

Edited by Cyrus Shahmiri - 30-Apr-2013 at 00:39
Shamshir View Drop Down
Knight
Knight

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30-Apr-2013 at 01:37
The Nazis sought friendly relations with Iran in order to thwart British influence there and gain access to rich Iranian oil fields. Hitler used his racial ideology in attracting nationalist Iranians who had already been aware of the British imperialistic policies in the country. What I do not understand is why present-day Persian supremacists praise Nazism as if Hitler really cared about Iranians and their pre-Islamic glory! Perhaps they're suffering from inferiority complex; being proud to be placed just bellow their German masters in the racial hierarchy.

Friendly Nazi policy towards Iran was all for the German war effort, nothing more.
yomud View Drop Down
Baron
Baron
Inactive

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30-Apr-2013 at 14:46
im talking about today's general people not pass and im not talking about  SUMKA im alking about the people

general people starting to support them this is something new peoples like sumka are every where and they will exist to end of time but it's people who support them are  dangerous it's not so hard to teach our sons to not to hate other people as iran econmey gets weaker this fools are geting stronger this is something like greek i read in some websites they are slowing acting like germens and now this is strongly happening in iran too

they keep saying how savage the turk was and they are nothing and keep telling we are higher than turks and turkey get rich with iranian
revaluion they keep telling us how the savage the turkmens was and ur not turkmens ur  persian basterds who thier mothers raped by turkmens this is going to be problems in north people supports armenians kurds greek people and bulgars against turks as a turkmen this is not my problem but it will be if they these persians wanted to rally the kurds and armenians agaist us

i still remmber what my high school teacher said to me when he learn im a turkmen he said my father kill 3 of ur kind of you i respond him it's no wonder how u grow up in those dead turkmens house this start real trouble for me in azady after tractor sazi e tabriz the football team start the mach persians took flage of armenia in stadium and tell :sedaye ar ar nemiya tork sedash darnemiyad " majorty of persians are awear of these actions but dont try to stop this or
opposed it few days ago in child progrem the 7 years old child start to tell a joks about turks and its stopped with  Executive Program it show how anti turkism get it's root deep among the persians

borning as turk or turkmen is not
crimes

Edited by yomud - 30-Apr-2013 at 14:46
yomud are free people
yomud View Drop Down
Baron
Baron
Inactive

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30-Apr-2013 at 15:30
in this last week i have see enough anti turkism from persians . i  travel to turkey several times they dont hate persians than why persians very love to hate turks truelly i wish to born as persian to live in peace but this is not my choice recantly a fool who's ruing in elecions says i will bergins back turkmnenistan and azerbajian and all the lands which lost in the pass this is just a dream and no need to respond but the people taking it so Serious do u know how much we are facing hate crime since he show his ass in elections
i want u to search this in youtube "واکنش سريع و زيباي عمو پورنگ در قبال جوک قوميتي يک کودک خردسال ! - YouTube"
we fight side by side you persians in 8 years iran-iraq war and now we geting our rewards

Edited by yomud - 30-Apr-2013 at 15:44
yomud are free people
Shamshir View Drop Down
Knight
Knight

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30-Apr-2013 at 16:59
Use punctuation, you're giving me a massive headache.
Nick1986 View Drop Down
Emperor
Emperor
Mighty Slayer of Trolls

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30-Apr-2013 at 20:28
Originally posted by Shamshir

Use punctuation, you're giving me a massive headache.

That's enough Shamshir and Yomud. The moderators are watching this thread.

Edited by Nick1986 - 30-Apr-2013 at 20:29
Me Grimlock not nice Dino! Me bash brains!
Yekta View Drop Down
Samurai
Samurai

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01-May-2013 at 00:15
Although I was just a young boy when the so called Iranian devolution happened I've always found Pahlavis facinating reasonable people and I support them. The more I read about this dynasty the more I see through the lies and ties that their political opposition so hardly and falsely try to paint and portray.

Putting up pictures of Hitler and Pahlavis in every chance they get. Seriously people, I mean, after almost four decades there must be some other options IRI could come up with than this childish and old boring tactics, do we even care that they are at least half Azari! A Azari supreme leader and a Azari president, help help those Persian nationalists are everywhere. Even Pan-Turks couldn't make a better anti-Persian website than this. Oops, sorry Persians don't exist, they are extinct.
The fire that never dies burns in our hearts.
Ollios View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01-May-2013 at 02:41
Originally posted by Cyrus Shahmiri

The worst enemy of our country is bigotry, whether religious or ethnic bigotry, I believe the best form of government for Iran is Federal by respecting the cultural diversity of Iran, people of every ethnicity who are the majority in a region, should have more power in that region, of course the rights of the minorities should be recognized.

Federal system is also discussion topic in Turkey now, but do you think it is enough to keep the country united? Scotland is an example. 

Originally posted by Shamshir

The Nazis sought friendly relations with Iran in order to thwart British influence there and gain access to rich Iranian oil fields. Hitler used his racial ideology in attracting nationalist Iranians who had already been aware of the British imperialistic policies in the country. What I do not understand is why present-day Persian supremacists praise Nazism as if Hitler really cared about Iranians and their pre-Islamic glory! Perhaps they're suffering from inferiority complex; being proud to be placed just bellow their German masters in the racial hierarchy.

Friendly Nazi policy towards Iran was all for the German war effort, nothing more.

Same things happened for Turkey too. We had a peace aggrement with Germany and we were crom seller from them. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

about Anti-Turkisim & Pan-Aryanism

I see a few reason for it

*Iran and Turkey never be a good friend without last shah period. They always be rivals.  

*Especialy, not Turkmens but Azeri population in Iran is massive (for a minority Big smile). That could fear them

*Economy, as we see in Neo-Nazi group in Greece. Bad Economy is a good tool for extrem natianolists. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

An Anti-Turkism Story  

According to this opinion, every nation propose a toast for something which they don't have, when they are drinking

British-Cheers/cheer, because they are cold, North European people even sky isn't bright

Russian-Nazdorovya(to health), because they live in freezing cold rush country with many bears and wolves

Turks-Şerefe(to Honour), because they don't have it

I really admired the creativity in hereWink, but it is still racist perspective and Anti-TurkismAngry

Ellerin Kabe'si var,
Benim Kabem İnsandır
Shamshir View Drop Down
Knight
Knight

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01-May-2013 at 03:18
Originally posted by Ollios

Originally posted by Cyrus Shahmiri

Federal system is also discussion topic in Turkey now, but do you think it is enough to keep the country united? Scotland is an example. 

Nothing could unite Iranians other than an imperial crown.

Edited by Shamshir - 01-May-2013 at 03:24
yomud View Drop Down
Baron
Baron
Inactive

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01-May-2013 at 16:32
Originally posted by Yekta

Although I was just a young boy when the so called Iranian devolution happened I've always found Pahlavis facinating reasonable people and I support them. The more I read about this dynasty the more I see through the lies and ties that their political opposition so hardly and falsely try to paint and portray.

Putting up pictures of Hitler and Pahlavis in every chance they get. Seriously people, I mean, after almost four decades there must be some other options IRI could come up with than this childish and old boring tactics, do we even care that they are at least half Azari! A Azari supreme leader and a Azari president, help help those Persian nationalists are everywhere. Even Pan-Turks couldn't make a better anti-Persian website than this. Oops, sorry Persians don't exist, they are extinct.
you ur still skip my main question im ask why PERSIAN PEOPLE so much like to insult turk people ??

this boys name is dayan her mother is my cousin she take him to me so i could keep him for few hours so her mother could do his work in the center of the city

i take dayan in front of tv so he could watch cartoons on tv

than this persian kid show up and start to tell joke about the turks in the national tv do u know how many turk children was watching that tv program dayan become upset about this and i get angry what should i tell to dayan on that moment ?? do u care what we feeling about u ??? do u know we have feeling ??

my question is how this persian kid start to tell joks in national tv ?? his too young for this his too young for understand the politics . how even he know what is turk or what is persian why u teach ur sons do act like this ???

yomud are free people
yomud View Drop Down
Baron
Baron
Inactive

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01-May-2013 at 17:26
we all know what truth is . in iran donkey is symbol of stupid person or people i grow tire to be call donkey turk or "bastard persians who born form persian mother who raiped by turkmen " yea give us nick name "bastard turk" (tork e harami ) do u enjoy if i call u (fars e harami ) ?? what is ur doing today will show its effects tomorrow and tomorrow will be too late for talks 

in azady stadium the 4th largest staduim of world u persians yell to tabriz football team "sedaye arar nemiyad tork sedash dar nemiyad " ar ar is voice of donkey in persians like howling in english which is voice of wolfs damn (ar ar sesi gelmiyor turkin sesi chigmiyor ) this is not FUNNY
yomud are free people
red clay View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator
Tomato Master Emeritus

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01-May-2013 at 17:44
Okay folks lets relax a little.  Lets keep it civil and honest.
"Arguing with someone who hates you or your ideas, is like playing chess with a pigeon. No matter what move you make, your opponent will walk all over the board and scramble the pieces".
Unknown.
yomud View Drop Down
Baron
Baron
Inactive

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01-May-2013 at 17:55
mohammad reza shah support SUMKA's hate crime . maybe that era was good era for u but it was hell for us . this men is dariush homayun

this is flage of sumka

he write a book name "nobughe hitler " (Genius of hitler ) he was core member of sumka and he die in 2011 may he burn in hell . his family continue his legacy

this men is sharam homayun he is work in channel one tv and his close friend to ur beloved royal family he support ur prince

this men's name is general  mehdi hamedi (im not sure about the name) his was chief commander of army and he ordered to chieftain tank division to open fire
in turkmen civilian home his hand still is bloody he was seting just beside mohsen rezai u if u search youtube about war of gonbad u will see the video  and u will see him
he is supporter of ur prince

now ur telling me with these legacy we will have a good days ?? u persian are still racsism even b4 your aryan prince return to iran god save us after his return i think i need to open new topic about pahlavi . war of gonbad and war crimes

Edited by yomud - 01-May-2013 at 18:06
yomud are free people
Yekta View Drop Down
Samurai
Samurai

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01-May-2013 at 18:23
Originally posted by yomud

you ur still skip my main question im ask why PERSIAN PEOPLE so much like to insult turk people ??

this boys name is dayan her mother is my cousin she take him to me so i could keep him for few hours so her mother could do his work in the center of the city

i take dayan in front of tv so he could watch cartoons on tv

than this persian kid show up and start to tell joke about the turks in the national tv do u know how many turk children was watching that tv program dayan become upset about this and i get angry what should i tell to dayan on that moment ?? do u care what we feeling about u ??? do u know we have feeling ??

my question is how this persian kid start to tell joks in national tv ?? his too young for this his too young for understand the politics . how even he know what is turk or what is persian why u teach ur sons do act like this ???

I do not believe you did this Yomut, how can you use picture of people you love to make a political point on a forum! I think you are young and got maybe emotional, sorry to say but it reminds me of Islamist fundamental groups who use these tactics to gain some sympathy.

Open a Google search page, type in jokes and then type whatever ethnicity, nationality, race you like and see what you get. Better yet, go to YouTube and see how many Persian stand up comedians tell joke about Persians. Remember if Google is your friend YouTube is your lover.

Now since you brought this up! http://www.jamnews.ir/detail/News/171136

I'm sorry that your world is divided and based on ethnicity, I wouldn't want to live in such a world. Everything you say is them and us. Your evil Persian kid (I really don't know his ethnic background and I really don't care) is just a kid, and he did not say much did he? He said: once upon a day there was a Turk ....... and he gently got stopped by the show-host before he could say one more word. Now if you want to cry me a river for this, go ahead and do as you please but, I think the things you really should be reacting to is why small kids on that show are divided into groups of girls and boys, why must girls have a specific dress code and so many other whys and divisions than your gray ethnic world.

Yekta View Drop Down
Samurai
Samurai

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01-May-2013 at 18:32
Originally posted by yomud

mohammad reza shah support SUMKA's hate crime . maybe that era was good era for u but it was hell for us . this men is dariush homayun

this is flage of sumka

he write a book name "nobughe hitler " (Genius of hitler ) he was core member of sumka and he die in 2011 may he burn in hell . his family continue his legacy

this men is sharam homayun he is work in channel one tv and his close friend to ur beloved royal family he support ur prince

this men's name is general  mehdi hamedi (im not sure about the name) his was chief commander of army and he ordered to chieftain tank division to open fire
in turkmen civilian home his hand still is bloody he was seting just beside mohsen rezai u if u search youtube about war of gonbad u will see the video  and u will see him
he is supporter of ur prince

now ur telling me with these legacy we will have a good days ?? u persian are still racsism even b4 your aryan prince return to iran god save us after his return i think i need to open new topic about pahlavi . war of gonbad and war crimes

I don't even want to waste time on this childish and amateurish paste/copy. You can post hundreds of these for all I care.
Bulldog View Drop Down
Caliph
Caliph

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01-May-2013 at 18:53
Until 1925 Turks and Persians in Iran were living pretty well together and still do for the most part but the poison from the Pahlavi has been difficult to weed out. 

He basically invented the misguided theory that Turks are Mongolians and not a part of Iran, that there is no Turkish history or impact in Iran, that the Turkish speakers are stupid Persians who forgot their language and speak the Mongols tongue. Basically he tried to purge anything Turkish from Iran and connect everything bad to the Turks. 

What we do for ourselves dies with us. What we do for others and the world remains and is immortal.
Albert Pine

Yekta View Drop Down
Samurai
Samurai

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01-May-2013 at 19:33
Yes yes, Persians and Turks always walked hand in hand in a garden picking kestane eating lahmacun until Pahlavis arrived. Allah loves everyone (if you believe) but to a degree.
yomud View Drop Down
Baron
Baron
Inactive

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01-May-2013 at 20:23

I do not believe you did this Yomut, how can you use picture of people you love to make a political point on a forum! I think you are young and got maybe emotional, sorry to say but it reminds me of Islamist fundamental groups who use these tactics to gain some sympathy.
excuse me what do u mean by this ??? are u tell im lie here ?? are u so stupid to Understand why i should sit front of the tv to watch baby programs ????

use these tactics to gain some sympathy.
sympathy ?? tell me persian have you ever heard from some one how much  barefaced person u are ?? why do i need sympathy ?? what im going to do with these sympathy ??? have u any shame ??

paste/copy.

Now since you brought this up! http://www.jamnews.ir/detail/News/171136.

first of all i don't use paste/copy u can still see ur general in youtube video after second war politice men  gather in tv to publicly announce the end of war . there he set behind the table as chief commander of army and he says "yes we hit them and we will hit them hard" he accept his tanks opened fire on people's home i dont have general hamedi's pic and i cant take pic form tv so i just writ his name in google click in images in save the image so i  could put it on this website are u so stupid to Understand this ??

and he gently got stopped by the show-host before he could say one more word..
what do u expect ?? let him to finish his joks ?? have forget the last time when u persians insult turks in your magazines ?? how azerbaijan Raise up  ?? how many turks killed in that up Raising ?? "
he did not say much did he?" i cant believe u writ this HE IS A KID HE IS TOO YOUNG TO UNSERSTAND  ALL OF THESE your still escaping from my question

how do you Upbringing your children are u raising them in nazi Atmosphere

"
he did not say much did he" u know u talks just like a children "he did not beat your son so much did he " " he did not eat your Sandwich so much did he " " he did not play with your sons toys so much did he " go on

Now if you want to cry me a river for this, go ahead and do as you please.
i think it's you persain should cry a sea for your nazi and islamic actions it's seems u can not offer better than this

I'm sorry that your world is divided and based on ethnicity.
this is a mass your nazi ideas  brought up on me now what
do want me to do . you saying what ever you like say doing what ever you like to do and expect no respond what a fool

your vindication will not clean your people's nazi actions

im not talking about party or person im talking about people and this child parents how such a little child can act like that ??

I don't even want to waste time on this childish and amateurish paste/copy. You can post hundreds of these for all I care. .
very nice post for escaping . you don't have answer for this . why what do you earn to Justification those  persian nazi's actions ??

Edited by yomud - 01-May-2013 at 20:30
yomud are free people
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>