Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Kim Jong III

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 5>
Author
Don Quixote View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar

Retired AE Moderator

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Don Quixote Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Kim Jong III
    Posted: 07-Apr-2012 at 23:12
ha, the poisoned umbrella guns are Bulgarian invention, he has to pay  to use it, otherwise is a political plagiarism!
Anyway, the case with Korea, as the one with Cuba only shows the inherent totalitarian tendency communism has - making monarchies out of what was supposed to be started as a rule of the majority.
Don Quixote View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar

Retired AE Moderator

Quote Don Quixote Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07-Apr-2012 at 23:20
Originally posted by medenaywe

Yes,they do.We really cried our leader had died without direct pressures for it!Media psycho prop was supreme device for mass control.All that had disconnected their matrix adapters lost everything they had or
have leaved our country as immigrants.Survival.Someones did not survive.  

Actually from all communist leaders I know of, Tito was the one with the most sand, I have a lots of respect for him, even though ne wasn't ideal by any means. But he kept Yugoslavia out of the cluthces of the USSR, crated with Neru the Independent Block, and well played both sides in teh Cold war to get more for his people. We used to envy the Yugoslavian brothers a lot....

But in general you are right. I was told that my grandma fainted when Stalin died, and my grandfather still swears by Stalin "Stalin is what we need..."etc.
Nick1986 View Drop Down
Emperor
Emperor
Mighty Slayer of Trolls

Quote Nick1986 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08-Apr-2012 at 20:20

Me Grimlock not nice Dino! Me bash brains!
Nick1986 View Drop Down
Emperor
Emperor
Mighty Slayer of Trolls

Quote Nick1986 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10-Apr-2012 at 22:10
Nick1986 View Drop Down
Emperor
Emperor
Mighty Slayer of Trolls

Quote Nick1986 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11-Apr-2012 at 20:12
Nick1986 View Drop Down
Emperor
Emperor
Mighty Slayer of Trolls

Quote Nick1986 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18-Apr-2012 at 19:41
Centrix Vigilis View Drop Down
Emperor
Emperor

Quote Centrix Vigilis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18-Apr-2012 at 20:40
LOLOuch....

Not likey tho....they will probably end up in his daddy's gulags.Wink
"Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence"

S. T. Friedman

Pilger's law: 'If it's been officially denied, then it's probably true'

lirelou View Drop Down
Colonel
Colonel

Quote lirelou Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18-Apr-2012 at 22:22
Fula, In answer to your question: Do the people really believe all this stuff in North Korea.

I'll answer that with an anecdote based upon personal experience:  Back in the 2000s I lived in Korea for seven years. In the course of my work, I ran into a medical missionary who had recently returned from North Korea where his NGO had been allowed to take in medical supplies to provincial tuberculosis hospitals. During the few weeks they spent working there, they took a lot of photographs of the equipment and supplies being delivered, and the hospital staff and patients they were working with. What drew my attention was that these photos, taken in February, showed doctors with what looked liked badly sun-burned faces. Theys were in fact radiation burns, caused by staring into a live X-ray machine that had no film, because none was available. (x-ray film was one of the supplies being delivered). All of the doctors in that hospital were willingly risking their lives to help those TB patients. This in a country where the Dear Leader was drinking $600 cognac.  But what really got my attention was a person dressed in a military style uniform who had the most badly burned face. When I asked who he was, I was told he was the local No-Dong Party representative. The doctors knew the risks they were running, but they ran them because their patients needed to be treated. And the district chief knew the risks they were running, and so stared into those live x-rays with them in an act of solidarity.

It is an evil system. But the masses within that system, whose knowledge of the outside world is tightly controlled, are not aware that it is evil. The majority love their country and race (yes, Koreans self-identify as such) and believe that it is the best system they have ever had, and that the leadership is suffering greater sacrifices than they the common people are.

The East Germans could tune in to German language broadcasts from Austria, Switzerland, Lichtenstein, and West Germany and compare their lot with other German speaking peoples. North Korea started from far more primitive conditions, and was able to control what its masses heard up into the 2000s. There was evidence by 2005 that some cracks were appearing, but again, no other country in the world speaks Korean but the two Koreas, and the 5 million Chinese ethnic Koreans live under a different authoritarian government which also controls information. The average North Korean still does not own a radio.

Hope this helped. By the way, have you ever heard of the Eugene Bell Foundation? It's named for a Presbyterian minister who worked in Northeast China and North Korea. His daughter, Ruth Bell, attended High School in Pyongyang, and later married Billy Graham. Both of Kim Il-sungs parents were Presbyterians, and both died in their 30s.

Edited by lirelou - 18-Apr-2012 at 22:24
Phong trần mài một lưỡi gươm, Những loài giá áo túi cơm sá gì
Nick1986 View Drop Down
Emperor
Emperor
Mighty Slayer of Trolls

Quote Nick1986 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19-Apr-2012 at 19:09
Nick1986 View Drop Down
Emperor
Emperor
Mighty Slayer of Trolls

Quote Nick1986 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20-Apr-2012 at 21:29
Nick1986 View Drop Down
Emperor
Emperor
Mighty Slayer of Trolls

Quote Nick1986 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21-Apr-2012 at 19:41
Nick1986 View Drop Down
Emperor
Emperor
Mighty Slayer of Trolls

Quote Nick1986 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22-Apr-2012 at 19:25
Nick1986 View Drop Down
Emperor
Emperor
Mighty Slayer of Trolls

Quote Nick1986 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23-Apr-2012 at 19:09
Nick1986 View Drop Down
Emperor
Emperor
Mighty Slayer of Trolls

Quote Nick1986 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24-Apr-2012 at 20:27
Nick1986 View Drop Down
Emperor
Emperor
Mighty Slayer of Trolls

Quote Nick1986 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28-Apr-2012 at 19:11
Nick1986 View Drop Down
Emperor
Emperor
Mighty Slayer of Trolls

Quote Nick1986 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03-May-2012 at 19:44
Nick1986 View Drop Down
Emperor
Emperor
Mighty Slayer of Trolls

Quote Nick1986 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05-May-2012 at 19:30
Nick1986 View Drop Down
Emperor
Emperor
Mighty Slayer of Trolls

Quote Nick1986 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06-May-2012 at 19:16
Nick1986 View Drop Down
Emperor
Emperor
Mighty Slayer of Trolls

Quote Nick1986 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07-May-2012 at 20:13
Nick1986 View Drop Down
Emperor
Emperor
Mighty Slayer of Trolls

Quote Nick1986 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08-May-2012 at 19:18
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 5>