Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Cute Baby Pictures

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 16>
Author
TheAlaniDragonRising View Drop Down
AE Moderator
AE Moderator
Spam Fighter

Online Status: Offline
  Quote TheAlaniDragonRising Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Cute Baby Pictures
    Posted: 27-Jul-2012 at 08:32
Can you imagine a cute baby like this one saying please Mommy hold me in your arms. This goes for Dads too. How could anyone say no.Smile

Baby Girl Galway
What a handsome figure of a dragon. No wonder I fall madly in love with the Alani Dragon now, the avatar, it's a gorgeous dragon picture.
AE Moderator
AE Moderator
Spam Fighter

Quote TheAlaniDragonRising Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28-Jul-2012 at 07:14
I think this baby is saying, do you feel the over whelming need to give me a cuddle now, teddy. How cute.Smile
Baby Girl &amp; Teddy Bear no.1
What a handsome figure of a dragon. No wonder I fall madly in love with the Alani Dragon now, the avatar, it's a gorgeous dragon picture.
AE Moderator
AE Moderator
Spam Fighter

Quote TheAlaniDragonRising Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29-Jul-2012 at 08:00
This is one of those pictures which has cute written all over it.

Baby Chew
AE Moderator
AE Moderator
Spam Fighter

Quote TheAlaniDragonRising Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29-Jul-2012 at 23:54
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh, can you imagine this cute baby being your own. What a cute baby.

Baby Girl &amp; Cow
AE Moderator
AE Moderator
Spam Fighter

Quote TheAlaniDragonRising Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30-Jul-2012 at 00:21
And here is a cute sleeping baby. Some say they are all cute when sleeping. That reminds me, I'd better get a couple of hours sleep, or who knows what kind of danger I'll be in hurtling down the hill into town on my bicycle.

Dreamland
AE Moderator
AE Moderator
Spam Fighter

Quote TheAlaniDragonRising Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30-Jul-2012 at 17:41
This cute baby turned up on my social network page.

Sock Baby And Sock Monkey
AE Moderator
AE Moderator
Spam Fighter

Quote TheAlaniDragonRising Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31-Jul-2012 at 04:19
Here's a sweet one.Smile

Red Baby Girl
AE Moderator
AE Moderator
Spam Fighter

Quote TheAlaniDragonRising Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04-Aug-2012 at 05:34
When it comes to people, no wonder you might desperately want a baby now when seeing cute babies like this.Smile

Edited by TheAlaniDragonRising - 04-Aug-2012 at 05:35
AE Moderator
AE Moderator
Spam Fighter

Quote TheAlaniDragonRising Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05-Aug-2012 at 06:18
Who me!Smile
AE Moderator
AE Moderator
Spam Fighter

Quote TheAlaniDragonRising Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05-Aug-2012 at 09:23
Sometimes you lose your mind and you become insane, or at least you feel that you are losing your mind and you feel yourself going insane, however parenting to me feels well worth it. Here we have another cute baby, and I'm betting their parents would say it is all worth it too.Smile

Photo
AE Moderator
AE Moderator
Spam Fighter

Quote TheAlaniDragonRising Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08-Aug-2012 at 04:31
Now isn't this cute?Smile

Edited by TheAlaniDragonRising - 08-Aug-2012 at 04:32
AE Moderator
AE Moderator
Spam Fighter

Quote TheAlaniDragonRising Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11-Aug-2012 at 08:24
Don't you yearn strongly for a baby now when seeing such cute babies.Smile

AE Moderator
AE Moderator
Spam Fighter

Quote TheAlaniDragonRising Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11-Aug-2012 at 16:43
I've been told again and again that I'm a good parent, and I guess this is why I feel a real need to have a baby again. Saying that my fiancée and I are being realistic and going for if it happens it happens approach. There's no point ever to put any undue pressure.Smile
Isn't this one below a real peach.Smile

AE Moderator
AE Moderator
Spam Fighter

Quote TheAlaniDragonRising Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12-Aug-2012 at 02:15
Awwwww isn't that cute with the teddy.Smile

Photo: cuteee Muuah &lt;3
AE Moderator
AE Moderator
Spam Fighter

Quote TheAlaniDragonRising Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12-Aug-2012 at 08:50
This is a bit of an old picture now, but there's a cute picture of my sister on it.Smile

Edited by TheAlaniDragonRising - 12-Aug-2012 at 08:52
AE Moderator
AE Moderator
Spam Fighter

Quote TheAlaniDragonRising Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14-Aug-2012 at 02:14
Awwww, precious.Smile

AE Moderator
AE Moderator
Spam Fighter

Quote TheAlaniDragonRising Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16-Aug-2012 at 05:50
Another cute one with teddy, awwwww!

AE Moderator
AE Moderator
Spam Fighter

Quote TheAlaniDragonRising Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17-Aug-2012 at 10:27
Can't you imagine being a Mommy to the cute baby below now, Awwwww, and don't you feel the need to have a baby now as cute as this?  Doesn't this kind of cuteness melt even the hardest of hearts.

AE Moderator
AE Moderator
Spam Fighter

Quote TheAlaniDragonRising Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19-Aug-2012 at 01:10
When trying to hunt these cute baby pictures out, you find that you desperately want a cute baby, and feel the need to have a cute baby. Now I've got to tell you, it's getting harder.Smile

Edited by TheAlaniDragonRising - 19-Aug-2012 at 01:11
AE Moderator
AE Moderator
Spam Fighter

Quote TheAlaniDragonRising Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20-Aug-2012 at 03:04
Awwwww, isn't that cute? Smile

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 16>