Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Cute Baby Pictures

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 16>
Author
TheAlaniDragonRising View Drop Down
AE Moderator
AE Moderator
Spam Fighter

Online Status: Offline
  Quote TheAlaniDragonRising Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Cute Baby Pictures
    Posted: 04-Jun-2012 at 23:05
I don't know about anyone else, but I think this is a beautiful picture, as well as being cute.
little-cute-baby-in-pink-rose.jpg
What a handsome figure of a dragon. No wonder I fall madly in love with the Alani Dragon now, the avatar, it's a gorgeous dragon picture.
AE Moderator
AE Moderator
Spam Fighter

Quote TheAlaniDragonRising Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17-Jun-2012 at 18:39
A Newborn Nap
What a handsome figure of a dragon. No wonder I fall madly in love with the Alani Dragon now, the avatar, it's a gorgeous dragon picture.
AE Moderator
AE Moderator
Spam Fighter

Quote TheAlaniDragonRising Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18-Jun-2012 at 00:23
AE Moderator
AE Moderator
Spam Fighter

Quote TheAlaniDragonRising Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18-Jun-2012 at 23:15
Very cute. I certainly can see why some people when seeing cute babies like this say, " I desperately want a baby now". 
AE Moderator
AE Moderator
Spam Fighter

Quote TheAlaniDragonRising Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20-Jun-2012 at 01:09
What a cute baby.
AE Moderator
AE Moderator
Spam Fighter

Quote TheAlaniDragonRising Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21-Jun-2012 at 09:52
AE Moderator
AE Moderator
Spam Fighter

Quote TheAlaniDragonRising Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22-Jun-2012 at 23:51
Now isn't that cute.

Edited by TheAlaniDragonRising - 22-Jun-2012 at 23:52
AE Moderator
AE Moderator
Spam Fighter

Quote TheAlaniDragonRising Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23-Jun-2012 at 09:32
Can you imagine yourself desperately wanting a baby now as cute as these babies? My girlfriend has already picked out names.LOL

Beautiful Babies, Hermoso bebes
AE Moderator
AE Moderator
Spam Fighter

Quote TheAlaniDragonRising Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29-Jun-2012 at 11:14
Oh how sweet.
Beautiful Babies
AE Moderator
AE Moderator
Spam Fighter

Quote TheAlaniDragonRising Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30-Jun-2012 at 07:17
Ah, what a little cherub.Smile

Beautiful Babies
AE Moderator
AE Moderator
Spam Fighter

Quote TheAlaniDragonRising Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01-Jul-2012 at 23:30
Oh, how cute.Smile

Beautiful Babies, Hermoso bebes
AE Moderator
AE Moderator
Spam Fighter

Quote TheAlaniDragonRising Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06-Jul-2012 at 23:17
This one seems to be saying, it's not that you imagine taking a baby home with you, however I am a baby in a basket so what are you waiting for. OK I know, such things might indicate that you become insane with obsessing about the need to have a baby. Lets hope not.Confused

Jordyn Alexis is a beautiful baby!
AE Moderator
AE Moderator
Spam Fighter

Quote TheAlaniDragonRising Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10-Jul-2012 at 04:16
If you want a baby desperately now to be cute, then look no further than here.Smile
Candy Shoppe Fringie
AE Moderator
AE Moderator
Spam Fighter

Quote TheAlaniDragonRising Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21-Jul-2012 at 00:32
Another cute one here, with the added cuteness of the kitten. My girlfriend and I got engaged last week, so now she's my fiancée, and she has three cats, and a dog. They, the very cute cats, can shy away from people, including my fiancée's flat mates, but for some reason decide they want to be all over me as soon as I appear. The cute little dog does this too, but the picture below doesn't have a puppy, and I was going to say that I was posting this one with the cat as the kitten reminds me of my fiancée's wee cats.Smile  

girlAndKitten
Centrix Vigilis View Drop Down
Emperor
Emperor

Quote Centrix Vigilis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21-Jul-2012 at 01:02
congrats.

And they are all cute.....but so is an Ah64A/D and M1A2 and a gawdamn Brit rifleman or US Cav trooper or French spec ops guy or German tanker.... in the defense of their cuteness. To mention but a few. For without that... they will not be cute long. Don't forget to tell them legends... lies and truths.... of their uncles and aunts who went into harms way...some of them never to have cuties of their own.

Because if ya don't defend the dead who stood there...and the living that do... ya remain merely a wannabe who would deny history whether ye felt it..their contribution, was appropriate or not. Which is to say an intellectual political coward and fraud bent on an subjective dissertation. And not objective analysis.

And eventually they will disown ya fer it..because the truth will find a way. Iow. old chummy, breaking yer bubble or not; the living remember the dead even when ya don't want it. And that includes a thread devoted to cuteness.

But ntl even tho it seems hard I wish you and yer woman the best. And may yer cuties find the greatness and comfort of My God.
"Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence"

S. T. Friedman

Pilger's law: 'If it's been officially denied, then it's probably true'

AE Moderator
AE Moderator
Spam Fighter

Quote TheAlaniDragonRising Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21-Jul-2012 at 01:19
I thank you very much, CV, and will take your words into consideration. My Father was in the Cameron Highlanders in the Second world War, and sneaked in slightly under age. His brothers were regimental Sargent Majors. Their brother-in-law, Jimmy, just down the road from my Father, at the time, was blown to bits. We do not forget lightly. 
Centrix Vigilis View Drop Down
Emperor
Emperor

Quote Centrix Vigilis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21-Jul-2012 at 01:40
Originally posted by TheAlaniDragonRising

I thank you very much, CV, and will take your words into consideration. My Father was in the Cameron Highlanders in the Second world War, and sneaked in slightly under age. His brothers were regimental Sargent Majors. Their brother-in-law, Jimmy, just down the road from my Father, at the time, was blown to bits. We do not forget lightly. 

And it's because I know and believe ya have a generous heart and that ya Da..thank him for his exemplary service..... because truth be told; I know a lot more of the history of your regiments that I let on.......that I.... the last of the Black Knights... remind all...not you ...of what they owe the dead.

I despise the living who wont acknowledege the dead. Right wrong or indifferent.

If they don't agree.... then piss off lol lol.

Now in my absence.... fer I got to make a living this week...report all trolls and spammers to the appropriate authorities. Contact Nick and Red and Meden and they will deal with the heathen godless shits. lol.

My best to yer woman.

CV

"Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence"

S. T. Friedman

Pilger's law: 'If it's been officially denied, then it's probably true'

AE Moderator
AE Moderator
Spam Fighter

Quote TheAlaniDragonRising Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25-Jul-2012 at 04:34
The archetypal cute I want to be like Mommy baby picture.Smile 

Baby and Pearls
AE Moderator
AE Moderator
Spam Fighter

Quote TheAlaniDragonRising Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25-Jul-2012 at 05:15
On seeing this cute one I'm reminded how my fiancée and I are picturing a possible cute one of our own.

Spaghetti Baby Face
AE Moderator
AE Moderator
Spam Fighter

Quote TheAlaniDragonRising Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26-Jul-2012 at 06:26
This is a really sweet one.Smile

Sweet Sleep
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 16>