Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Origins of language!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3334353637 389>
Author
medenaywe View Drop Down
AE Moderator
AE Moderator
Master of Meanings

Online Status: Offline
  Quote medenaywe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Origins of language!
    Posted: 13-Mar-2012 at 01:57
Yes Don You can see I am helpless without someone else help here!
If You can translate it:ChuVeN=Chu+Ve=Ve+N=Grleniot Omaychinuvach!(It is a problem indeed!)Person is
famous&glorious(Praised loudly by others around him) and he is the one that protects&spreads the religion!
Don Quixote View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar

Retired AE Moderator

Quote Don Quixote Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13-Mar-2012 at 02:02
If this is accepted, then
chu-dan - strange, odd, peculiar=Throating agreement mother's! Would mean "Embracing Agreement Mother's" - which makes sense - things that are embraced, own by the Mother-Goddess are peculiar to her. Some religious people even now call themselves "peculiar to god people".
chu-diti - wonder=Throating admire proves innocence! Would be "embracing admiration proves innocence" - which is what to wonder is "to embrace admiration for something", and proving it innocent is like placing  divine mark on it.
chu-denje - surprise=Throating deity mother's inherits! Would be "Embracing Deity Mother's Inherits" - which makes sense, because for one to inherit one has to be recognized fisrt. One always get suprised if he/she happened to inherit something.
chu-do - miracle /the same in Bulgarian - I use it for people who so special things, have special skills/=Throating  distance! Would be "Embracing Distance" - which sounds great to me - one embraces from a distance something one cannot explain, a miracle.
chu-dpvisthe - monster /same in Bulg/=Throating distance subordinates "SThe"(SHTee on predecessor from  inscriptions/written one,it is on stone also and Bulgarian ShTe comes from it!) Would be "Embracing Distance Subdinates" - the difference between a miracle and a monster is that the first is positive, the second is negative - negative because if "subordinates", pushes-its -will-on-the-others, and no one like to be subordinated.
chu-pati - pluck /"chu-pia" in Bulgarian is "brake"/=Throating heaven proves innocence Would be "Embracing Heaven Proves Innocence" - to be accepted in heaven one has to be humble, broken, as the Bible says "come to me with broken spirit"; humility proves the innocence of whoever is going to go to heaven.
chu-ti - hear=Throating innocence! Would be "Embracing Innocence" - to hear and to believe something si to embrace it with open mind - which is he same as accepting it with innocence.

Edited by medenaywe - 13-Mar-2012 at 14:58
Tsar
Tsar

Retired AE Moderator

Quote Don Quixote Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13-Mar-2012 at 02:13
For the "Grleniot Omaychinuvach" - would something like "The One Who Embraces People in Mother-Goddess Religion" work? To embrace=to accept, to make one-of-the-religion, to sanctify.
medenaywe View Drop Down
AE Moderator
AE Moderator
Master of Meanings

Quote medenaywe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13-Mar-2012 at 02:29
My main approach here:Use no more than one syllable for one representation could not work here!Descriptive way is only way words to be explained!Than we have to make some kind of Google-translate forms for X+Ve&Ve+X forms for all syllables.There are no other solutions.

Edited by medenaywe - 13-Mar-2012 at 02:30
Tsar
Tsar

Retired AE Moderator

Quote Don Quixote Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13-Mar-2012 at 03:01
OK.
Gureniot Omaychinuvach = Embracing Sanctifier /the one who sanctifies with embracing people in the religion of Mother Goddess/.
medenaywe View Drop Down
AE Moderator
AE Moderator
Master of Meanings

Quote medenaywe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13-Mar-2012 at 03:35
It is Grlen,as regarded all around with loud cheers!He is embraced by voices of approval&respect!
medenaywe View Drop Down
AE Moderator
AE Moderator
Master of Meanings

Quote medenaywe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13-Mar-2012 at 07:27
(J=Y)JoVaNa(Hanna)=Temple-like slavery offers!(Jo=is temple of Great Mother,Water,therefore Jordan has it name)JO=Yo=From Originating Nest!Did they know about evolution?
Voin=Horsman;Voin-O-V/ska=Chivalric nest-obeys or conquers/presents feature!Boec/v=Spiritual answer fingers/obeys!
PoPoVa/V=Primeval source enslaves/obeys!
 Today Slavic names disobey rules:Voin-O-Ska and Voin-O-v!There are not regular forms Voinovski and Voinovska!This forms make bad structure!
   Is it your full name Don!Big smile

Edited by medenaywe - 14-Mar-2012 at 02:04
Tsar
Tsar

Retired AE Moderator

Quote Don Quixote Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13-Mar-2012 at 10:05
That's right, only my middle name is Borisova; from "bori=fight", which is regular verb in Bulgarian and Russian.
bori se - /in Bulgarian is reflective verb, the meaning returns to me/ = to fight
boria se/borish se/boris se - I fight/you fight/he,she,it fights
I'm quite impressedSmile.

Edited by Don Quixote - 13-Mar-2012 at 10:11
medenaywe View Drop Down
AE Moderator
AE Moderator
Master of Meanings

Quote medenaywe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13-Mar-2012 at 14:38
BoRiSoVa=Spiritual resurrection(representation) in-houses slavery!Smile
BoRiSe=Spiritual resurrection loads/carries!
BoRiS=Spiritual resurrection presents!

Edited by medenaywe - 13-Mar-2012 at 15:04
Tsar
Tsar

Retired AE Moderator

Quote Don Quixote Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13-Mar-2012 at 17:10
Originally posted by medenaywe

BoRiSoVa=Spiritual resurrection(representation) in-houses slavery!Smile We all fight for spiritual resurrection in one or another way, even when we don't realize it. And to achieve it one has to sacrifice himself/herself - hence the "slavery" - we are all slaves to ideas we fight for.
BoRiSe=Spiritual resurrection loads/carries! To fight for spiritual resurrection is to carry a heavy load.
BoRiS=Spiritual resurrection presents! This was the name of my father, and his grandfather /the last guy was deeply into spiritual search, I got my inspiration for my interest in religions from the leftovers of his once great library, over which I chanced to come as a teen/

Smile
I have both priests and warriors in my pedigree, and the name Boris is one very frequently found on the side of my father - where the Orthodox priests were.

Edited by Don Quixote - 13-Mar-2012 at 17:25
Tsar
Tsar

Retired AE Moderator

Quote Don Quixote Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13-Mar-2012 at 20:38
I'm working on the Kurdish dict today - and I didn't find any words with "dz", except some similar with "diuz" to the ones in Turkish I posted yesterday:
diuz- straight, correct=Admiring mouth tongues!
diuz-an - razor blade=Admiring mouth tongues mother's!
diuz-biun - impruvement, truthfulness=Admiring mouth tongues ordering anger mother's!
diuz-kirin - improvement, correction, repair=Admiring mouth tongues valuable resurrection  mother's!

I found some words with "cui" /"ch" written with "c" with a coma glued to it's bottom, which I'll represent with it's phonetic equivalent "ch"/:
chiu-chik - child, baby, infant=Cognitive mouth perceives equality!
chiuk - small, little, young=Cognitive mouth equals!
chiu-kti - childhood=Cognitive mouth equals innocence!
chiu-nki - because=Cognitive mouth mothers values!
chiur - red-haired, blonde=Cognitive mouth sprouts!
chiu-yin walk, flow=Cognitive mouth pluralizes mother's!(Yi=Ji)

And I also want to finish the Turkish words with "chiu":
chiuk - penis=Cognitive mouth equals!
chiu-riuk - rotten, decayed=Cognitive mouth resurrects mouth-like equality!
chiu-riu-mek - to rot, to decay, to become worn out=Cognitive mouth resurrects mouth-like creation and  equality!
c(h?)iu-riut-mek - to cause to decay, to refute=Cognitive mouth resurrects mouth-like innocence and creative equality!
chiu-sh - whoa!=Cognitive mouth stones!

I couldn't find "choi", but there are words with "chio" /something like the Serbian "Jo" in "Jovana", if I'm not mistaken/:
chio-kelek - to precipitate; also cheese made of curds=Cognitive nest approves imaginative equality!
chio-kmek - to collapse, to fall down=Cognitive nest equals creative equality!
chio-kuik - collapsed, fallen in, caved in, sunk=Cognitive nest sorrows sparking equality!
chio-kiun-tiu - debris, depression, deposit, sediment=Cognitive nest values mouth-like mother's innocence and mouth!
chiol - desert, wilderness=Cognitive nest sparks!
chio-mel-mek - to squat down=Cognitive nest produces creative equality!
chiom-lek - earthen pot=Cognitive nest interiors imaginative equality!

chiom-lek-chi - potter=Cognitive nest interiors imaginative equality and cognition!
chiop - chip, straw=Cognitive nest flows/drains(liquid/water)!
chio-pcha-tan - go-between, matchmaker=Cognitive nest drains flame-able beauty mother's!
chio-pchiu - garbage collector=Cognitive nest drains cognitive mouth!
chiop-len-mek - to pick up scraps for a meal=Cognitive nest drains imaginative mother's creation and equality!
chiop-liuk - dump, rubbish heap=Cognitive nest drains lighting mouth and equals!
chio-rek - cookie, disc=Cognitive nest looks equality!
chio-rek-lenmek - to coil oneself up=Cognitive nest looks equal image mother's and creative equality!
chio-rek  - black cumin=Cognitive nest looks equality!

chioven - soapwort - a plant=Cognitive O+Ve=Ve+N,Cognitive(Spoznaen Vgnezden Omaychinuvach)!
chioz-giu - warp=Cognitive nest tongues heading(adjective for head?) anger!
chioz-me - a kind of cotton sheeting=Cognitive nest tongues creation!
chioz-mek - to unfasten, to unbutton=Cognitive nest tongues creative equality!
chio-ziu-ciu - solvent=Cognitive nest tongues angry number and mouth!
chio-ziuk - untied=Cognitive nest tongues angry equality!
chio-ziul-mek - to withdraw, to rum away=Cognitive nest tongues angry spark and creative equality!
chio-zium - solution=Cognitive nest tongues angry interior and imaginative creation!
chio-zium-leme - analysis=Cognitive nest tongues angry interior and imaginative creation!
chio-zium-lemek - to analyze=Cognitive nest tongues angry interior and imaginative creation equals!
chio-zium-sel - analytic=Cognitive nest tongues angry interior and loading spark!
     If i count good,hear right voices,here you are!Smile

Edited by medenaywe - 14-Mar-2012 at 15:26
Tsar
Tsar

Retired AE Moderator

Quote Don Quixote Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14-Mar-2012 at 23:07
Originally posted by Don Quixote

I'm working on the Kurdish dict today - and I didn't find any words with "dz", except some similar with "diuz" to the ones in Turkish I posted yesterday:
diuz- straight, correct=Admiring mouth proclaims! Only a straight and correct thing can be admired, indeed.
diuz-an - razor blade=Admiring mouth proclaims mother's! Well, you mother gave you this face to shave daily with a tongue-like razor blade.
diuz-biun - impruvement, truthfulness=Admiring mouth proclaims ordering anger mother's! Every mother wants to see her child improving himself/herself, and when this doesn't happen, it causes well deserves "mother's" "anger".
diuz-kirin - improvement, correction, repair=Admiring mouth proclaims valuable resurrection  mother's! Only a person who improved on himself/herself, hence speaking/tonguing  with "admiring mouth can obtain resurrection - /this notion is found in the Orphic  tradition of resurrection, as well as in the Egyptian and the Christian one/ - through the Mother-Goddess /the available at the time divinity/. / here the word "tongues" is used as a verb, right?/

I found some words with "cui" /"ch" written with "c" with a coma glued to it's bottom, which I'll represent with it's phonetic equivalent "ch"/:
chiu-chik - child, baby, infant=Cognitive mouth perceives equality! What is in one baby - a "mouth" to feed and a brain to develop in "cognitive" use /humans are born with not completely developed brain, that develops under the cognitive stimulation of the surrounding world/; and all babies "perceive" the world in a more or less "equal" way.
chiuk - small, little, young=Cognitive mouth equals! We are all equal as kids, it depends on what chances we will get as to how much we will achieve; we all are "cognitive mouths in an equal degree.
chiu-kti - childhood=Cognitive mouth equals innocence! This is what childhood is - "innocent", ine is still protected by adults /hopefully/ and not hurt yet as much as is adult life. One loses his/her innocente as one gains more amd more cognition of life's realities. But, in childhood, we are all "innocent" and "equal" in our need of "cognitive-ness".

chiu-nki - because=Cognitive mouth mothers values! "Because" gives explanation to questions - explanations are "cognitive" and talk about "values" - mothers are the ones to give them vary frequently, as the kids are always full of questions.
chiur - red-haired, blonde=Cognitive mouth sprouts! I don't know how to connect that - it's about a color, so maybe one has to connect the color with cognitive perception=knowledge about "red" things?
chiu-yin walk, flow=Cognitive mouth pluralizes mother's!(Yi=Ji) "Cognitive values"=knowledge flows from Mother-Goddess; is "pluralizes" here a verb? It's connected to "many" - so amounts of knowledge flows from the mother to the child.

And I also want to finish the Turkish words with "chiu":
chiuk - penis=Cognitive mouth equals! I suppose the organ that makes babies that are "cognitive mouths" can be said to "equal" those "cognitive mouths" that are created by it.
chiu-riuk - rotten, decayed=Cognitive mouth resurrects mouth-like equality! Decaying means death; after death comes resurrection; so, when knowledge="cognitive mouth" is there, death "equals" "resurrection" - since onlly after death resurrection can come.
chiu-riu-mek - to rot, to decay, to become worn out=Cognitive mouth resurrects mouth-like creation and  equality! The same like above, but a verb - knowledge="cognitive mouth" "resurrects" the "creation" that had died.
c(h?)iu-riut-mek - to cause to decay, to refute=Cognitive mouth resurrects mouth-like innocence and creative equality! Can "mouth-like" be called here "verbal"? In any case, knowledge="cognitive mouth" resurrects "innocence,=internal innocence=verbal innocence", and "death creates" "equality" /which is true, we are all equal in death/.
chiu-sh - whoa!=Cognitive mouth stones! "Whoa!" is an expression of surprise, exclamation - an exclamation falls like "stone", one is not able to speak for  a moment and expresses himself with this "stone" of knowledge'"=cognitive mouth".

I couldn't find "choi", but there are words with "chio" /something like the Serbian "Jo" in "Jovana", if I'm not mistaken/:
chio-kelek - to precipitate; also cheese made of curds=Cognitive nest approves imaginative equality! To expect something means to "imagine" it in knowledgeable way - since knowledge="cognitive", "nest"=affecting - then an imagined effect that results from knowledge would be "imagined effect=imaginative equality" comes from "cognitive nest"= knowledge. I like it.
chio-kmek - to collapse, to fall down=Cognitive nest equals creative equality!A human  heart "collapses" when a human brain realizes something is going to happen or not - hence understanding=knowledge="cognitive nest" makes us fall down on reality.

chio-kuik - collapsed, fallen in, caved in, sunk=Cognitive nest sorrows sparking equality! Knowledge makes us sorrowful -- because we realize that something we don't want will happen or vice versa, and we have no way of stopping it.
chio-kiun-tiu - debris, depression, deposit, sediment=Cognitive nest values mouth-like mother's innocence and mouth! When we have a "deposite of knowledge"="cognitive nest" full with wisdom and innocence that came from the "mother", we "value" that a lot, /or at least we should do so/.
chiol - desert, wilderness=Cognitive nest sparks! One has to have knowledge="cognitive nest" of the wilderness to be able to survive="spark" there.
chio-mel-mek - to squat down=Cognitive nest produces creative equality! Is that some reference to females and males being equal when they squat down - like, in time when there were no chairs, people sat/squatted on the ground around a fire or something, and were equal?
chiom-lek - earthen pot=Cognitive nest interiors imaginative equality! What was put in earthen pots - food; the food goes in one's "interior"; I don't know how to connect the "imaginative equality" though, give me an idea.

chiom-lek-chi - potter=Cognitive nest interiors imaginative equality and cognition! The same as above, plus "cognition" to mark the knowledge element - one has to know how to make a pot to do it.
chiop - chip, straw=Cognitive nest flows/drains(liquid/water)! A chip of something is one part of the whole - hence "cognitive" - one has to know the parts to know the whole; but the draining part - maybe because a broken pot cannot contain water, so it drains off.
chio-pcha-tan - go-between, matchmaker=Cognitive nest drains flame-able beauty mother's! Knowledge of the whoever is to be the groom? "Flame-able beauty" is the bride I suppose, and she is still "mother's" before she becomes "her husband's".

chio-pchiu - garbage collector=Cognitive nest drains cognitive mouth! Well, the garbage is the leftover of our "cognition" and whoever collects it "drains" it from us.
chiop-len-mek - to pick up scraps for a meal=Cognitive nest drains imaginative mother's creation and equality! The same as above - the mother "draining the leftovers of our cognition" with the imaginative use of eating it. My grandmother told me that her mother would wait until her husband nad kids ate their full, and picked up the leftovers and ate them - just like in your word.
chiop-liuk - dump, rubbish heap=Cognitive nest drains lighting mouth and equals! Maybe a reference to burning the trash - "lighting" mouth.
chio-rek - cookie, disc=Cognitive nest looks equality! A disk is a very equal shape - since every point on the edge of it is on an equal distance from the center.
chio-rek-lenmek - to coil oneself up=Cognitive nest looks equal image mother's and creative equality! This is the position a baby is in it's mother's womb - coiled. Hence "cognition" of oneself and being "mother's image" in her womb.
chio-rek  - black cumin=Cognitive nest looks equality! Knowledge about something in the said plant; the seeds are the usable part of the cumin, and they are all equal in shape and color.

chioven - soapwort - a plant=Cognitive O+Ve=Ve+N,Cognitive(Spoznaen Vgnezden Omaychinuvach)! This expression, Serbian or Macedonian, or both, /I'm not sure which/, is so loaded with meaning that I have to make an analysis of it. 'spoznaen"="comprehended, known"; "vgnezden"="nested", but I think the English expression 'embedded' is better working - since "v"="in", and "gnezdo=nest, but also the bed of a bird - so the action is "in", not "on" - 'nested-in-the-nest"= "embedded". Tell me what do you think of it. "omaichinuvach"= sanctifier' so we have "comprehended embedded sanctifier" - plants we use as food or medicine, they "embed" in us, we have to recognize them to be able to use them, and "sanctifying" is the effect they have on us - they keep us alive in one or another way. When the first langugae was created, people were hunther-gatherers, not farmers - they had to recognize which plants to collect and which not. Very fitting name.

chioz-giu - warp=Cognitive nest proclaims heading(adjective for head?) anger! One's face really "warps" when one is angry, and one's blood gets into one's head, in a very literate way /you don't want to see me when I'm really angry - centuries of Balkan passions flow concentrated in my hypothalamus, and I lose time and temper!/. Give me a Slavic word for the adjective for "head" you need.
chioz-me - a kind of cotton sheeting=Cognitive nest proclaims creation! Cotton cloth is  'creation' and one that needs knowledge to be created.
chioz-mek - to unfasten, to unbutton=Cognitive nest proclaims creative equality! To get someone undressed = to know then in Biblical sense - we are equal in our nakedness.

chio-ziu-ciu - solvent=Cognitive nest proclaims angry number and mouth! Solvent is something that things get dissolved in - pills dissolve in our mouths.
chio-ziuk - untied=Cognitive nest proclaims angry equality! To have untied ends is to have a problem - everyone get's angry at having a problem.
chio-ziul-mek - to withdraw, to run away=Cognitive nest proclaims angry spark and creative equality! This is like one finding out=getting-knowledge-of="cognitive nest" that his/her spouse is cheating, get angry and run-away='spark'.
chio-zium - solution=Cognitive nest proclaims angry interior and imaginative creation! To find a solution one needs knowledge='cognitive nest' a problem to solve='angry interior'; and 'imaginative creation'=the solution itself.

chio-zium-leme - analysis=Cognitive nest proclaims angry interior and imaginative creation! The same as above - to find a solution on have to make an analysis first.
chio-zium-lemek - to analyze=Cognitive nest proclaims angry interior and imaginative creation equals! Is the word "equals" a verb? If it is, we may have to replace it with something that works better in English; what is the Slavic word for it? In any case this verb turns the above noun into an action.
chio-zium-sel - analytic=Cognitive nest proclaims angry interior and loading spark! The "loading spark" here is the person who turns the noun in verb and does the action of "analysing".
            tongues=proclaims I do not want to change meaning of syllables but...It is fitting,cause English is
           not so perfect!Big smile
     If i count good,hear right voices,here you are!Smile

That was a good work, Master of MeaningsSmile - it all makes sense and I start picking up syllables that turn words into related words from different languages.

Edited by medenaywe - 15-Mar-2012 at 00:57
Tsar
Tsar

Retired AE Moderator

Quote Don Quixote Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15-Mar-2012 at 00:35
OK, I'm on a little Hebrew dict, and I;m going to look for "chu/i", "cho/i and "dz" words:
chu:
a-chu-z - percentage
a-chu-za - estate
b'chee-rot - elections
b'chee-ya - crying, weeping
b'cho-l  ofen - anyway
b'cho-l zot - nevertheless

chu-kee - legal
chu-lsha - weakness
chu-tza - blouse
chu-m - brown
chum-tsa - acid
chu-mash - one of the Pentateuch 5 books
chu-mus - chick pea dish/ I suppose the same as "hummus"/mashed boiled chickpeas plus sesame oil and spices/
chu-pa - wearing canopy
chur-saf - artichoke
chu-rban - destruction
chu-sh - to sense, to feel

chu-t - string, cord, thread
chu-ts - outside, exterior
chu-tspa - impudence
i'chu-leem - greetings
i'chu-r - lateness
na-chu-ts - necessary
n'chee-ra 0 snoring
n'cho-shet - copper

ra-chu-m - compassionate
r'cho-v - street
r'chu-sh - property, possessions
s'chee-ra -swimming
s-cho-ra - merchandise
sh-chu-na - neighborhood

shit'-chee - superficial
t'chee-la - beginning
t'cheela - beginning
t'chee-ya - revival
t'chum - border, limit
t'chu-sha - sensation, feeling

There is no "dz" only "z" - so I'll throw some "z" words, since "z" is on only 1 linguistic step from "z" - lenition. If you cannot use them, just ignore them.
za-ch - pure
za-char - masculine
za-hav - gold
za-ban - salesman
za'eer - tiny
za-heer -  careful
za-gag - glazier
za'kan - beard
za'kuf - upright, erect

za-kuk - in need of
za-mar - singer
za-meer - nightingale
za-nav - tail
za-r - foreign
za'reez - agile, alert
za-rkor - projector

za-rnuk - hose
za'yeet - olive
ze'a - perspiration
z'chu-chee-t - glass
zeel - spark
zee-karon - memory
zeel-zul - scorn, disrespect
ze'hut - identity
ze-r - wreath
ze'ra - seed

ze'ret - pinky finger
z'ev - wolf
ze'vel - manure, garbage
z'man - time
z'manee - temporary
zo-l - cheap
zo-har -glow
zo'na - prostitute
zoo-g - pair, couple
zoo'yaf - fake, forged
zoo-z - to move, to stir
z'reehca - sunrise
z'reeka - infection
z'ro'a - arm, forearm
z'vuv - fly

medenaywe View Drop Down
AE Moderator
AE Moderator
Master of Meanings

Quote medenaywe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15-Mar-2012 at 01:30
Hebrew has preserved long "E=EE" form of syllables and maybe long "O=OO" i suggest to stay here for a
long time and check them all.

Edited by medenaywe - 15-Mar-2012 at 01:31
medenaywe View Drop Down
AE Moderator
AE Moderator
Master of Meanings

Quote medenaywe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15-Mar-2012 at 01:51
I find meaning of "Kee"=From approving answer=permission!
  ChuKee=Throating(obgrlena)permission=Loudly-embracing permission!=Legal

Edited by medenaywe - 15-Mar-2012 at 02:49
Tsar
Tsar

Retired AE Moderator

Quote Don Quixote Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15-Mar-2012 at 18:14

Hebrew has preserved long "E=EE" form of syllables and maybe long "O=OO" i suggest to stay here for a
long time and check them all.

OK, I'll post all "ee" and "oo" I find in the dict.
Words with "ee". I't use the apostrophe is it's used in the dict, and separate the syllables I want to emphasize with "-":
ada'y-een - still, yet
ad'ee-f - preferable, superior
ad-ee-n - delicate, gentle, refine
adr-ee-chal  - architect
a-ee-lu - although
a'gu-ee-l - earning
akl-ee- - climate
al-ee=ya - ascent; immigration to Israel; honor at synagogue service

almon-ee - anonymous
ama'm-ee - colleague, associate
am-ee-t-ee - truthful, truth
ana-sh-ee-m - people
a'nee - I
an-ee - poor
an-ee-va - necktie
ara'ee - tentative
ar'ee - lion

a'r-eesa - cradle
ar-ee-ts - tyrant
a'sh-ee-r - wealthy
a's-ee-mon - token /for phone" - I suppose this is some kind of coin for use in public phones, in Bulgaria there were such when I was a kid
ashra'l-ee - credit
a't-ee-d - future
a't-eek - ancient

a't-ee-kot - antiquities
atsab-ee-m - nerves
avat-ee'ach - wtarmelon
a'v-ee-r - air
ay-ee-n - eye
ay-ee-n ra'a - evil eye
b'ay-ee-n tova - with a benevolent eye

b'al cha-y-ee-n - animal, living creature
b'al t'f-ee-la - cantor in a synagogue service
bah-ee-r - clear, bright
bai-non-ee - mediocre, average
bak-ee - expert
bana'ee - builder
bait k-ee-sai - toilet

bait-yetom-ee-m - orphanage
bar-ee - healthy
b'r-ee-ut - health
la-b'ree-ut - gezundheit!
b'd-ee-cha - joke
b'd-ee-dut - loneliness
b'd-ee-ka - examination, inspection
b'd-ee-yuk - exacty
b-ee-na - understanding
b-ee-ra - capital city; beer

ben-gu-ee-l - of the same age
b'fumb-ee - in public
bas-ee-s -  basis, foundations
bifn-ee-m - within inside
b'kosh-ee - with difficulty
b'l-ee - without
b'l-ee-a - swallowing
chandan-ee-t - chambermaid
chafats-ee-m - belongings, baggage
chagu-ee-ga - celebration

I think you got enough words to for one day, I will write more when you are done with thoseSmile.

Tsar
Tsar

Retired AE Moderator

Quote Don Quixote Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15-Mar-2012 at 19:04

I find meaning of "Kee"=From approving answer=permission!
  ChuKee=Throating(obgrlena)permission=Loudly-embracing permission!=Legal

ob-grlena - from the Serbian "grliti"=embrace, hence being "embraced". Very good, I like it - a permission that is accepted=embraced, and loudly proclaimed. Here some words I think are connected with this sylllable, in different languages.
za-ko-nit - s legal in Serbian - the same "kee" passed in "ko" - one linguistic step, fortition.
hu-ku-k-sal - to legalize, Turkish; the same "kee" passed into "ku", fortition.
ortael-ci-lik - legation; "kee/chee"="chi" here
qa-nuin- law, in Kurdish - "kee" passed into "qa"=ka"
giuridi-co - legal, in Italian "kee" passed into 'co"="ko"
jurid-ik - legal, in Albanian; "kee passed into "ik"="eek" - one linguistic step, metathesis
hu-qu-qi - legal, n Aseri - "kee"="qi"
legez-ko - legal, in Basque - "kee" to "ko" is one linguistic step

jurodis-ke -legal,  Danish, "kee" to "ke" is a half linguistic step
oi-keudellinen - legal, in Finish "kee" to "ke" just like above
judidi-que - legal, in French - "kee" = "que" in pronunciation
nomi-ke-s - legal, in Greek "kee" to "ke" 1/2 linguistic step
wette-ijk - legal, in Islandian - "kee" to "ijk" is one linguistic step = metathesis
uiridi-ches-kii - legal, in Russian "kee"="kii" in pronunciation
ki-sheria = legal, in Swahili "kee"="ki" in pronunciation

Here Swahili really surprised me - because it's a Bantu language, from the Niger-Congo group, and spoken here:
File:Maeneo penye wasemaji wa Kiswahili.png

This is one more language group to be considered in a possible connection.

medenaywe View Drop Down
AE Moderator
AE Moderator
Master of Meanings

Quote medenaywe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18-Mar-2012 at 06:30
SheNoUDa/SheNUDa=Whisper-like(Whispering) attention mouths agreement/Whisper-like mothers mouths(verb) agreement!
 Rest in peace Pope Shenouda III!
P.S.As we can see Pope(First Priest) in Coptic Christian church is still First Whisperer,title that once has belonged to Pharaoh.He agrees the whispering(Praying to God)!

Edited by medenaywe - 18-Mar-2012 at 10:30
medenaywe View Drop Down
AE Moderator
AE Moderator
Master of Meanings

Quote medenaywe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18-Mar-2012 at 11:23
a-chu-z - percentage=Victim-like throat tongues(proclaims)!
a-chu-za - estate=Victim-like throat gossips!(It is always)
b'chee-rot - elections=Ordering(Order-like) saturation roots dream!(In my country they make legal non legal houses  etc...)
b'chee-ya - crying, weeping=Order-like(Ordering) saturation dies(verb from mortality?)!
b'cho-l  ofen - anyway=Ordering (ChoI=From earing ,The First Her)=Ordering Hearing!(We need more to make this true even if it is logical statement from ear first one to be hearing)
b'cho-l zot - nevertheless=Order-like hearing melodies(verb from melody?) dream!

chu-kee - legal=Permission!
chu-lsha - weakness=Permissive joke!
chu-tza - blouse=Permissive dream gossips!
chu-m - brown=Throating(loudly-embraced)interior!
chum-tsa - acid=Throating(loudly-embracing interior dreams soldier!
chu-mash - one of the Pentateuch 5 books=Throating(Loudly-embracing) interior supports stone!
chu-mus - chick pea dish/ I suppose the same as "hummus"/mashed boiled chickpeas plus sesame oil and spices/=Throating(Loudly-embracing) interior mouths presence!(Your stomach i suppose!)LOL
chu-pa - wearing canopy=Throating(Loudly-embracing) heaven!
chur-saf - artichoke=Throating(Loudly-embracing) sprout embeds breathe!(Is it spice?)
chu-rban - destruction=Throating(Loudly-embracing) sprout forbears mother's!
chu-sh - to sense, to feel=Throating(Loudly-embracing)stone!

chu-t - string, cord, thread=Throating(Loudly-embracing) dream!
chu-ts - outside, exterior=Throating(Loudly-embracing)dream presents!Will be continued!Smile
chu-tspa - impudence=Throating(Loudly-embracing) dream presents heaven!
i'chu-leem - greetings=The First Her Throat (Lee=From imaging(image-like) answer=picture?) pictures
interior!If it is Le E=The First Her throat images answer-like interior!
i'chu-r - lateness=The First Her throat sprouts!
na-chu-ts - necessary=This could be ligature form=Offer to throat from dream presence!
n'chee-ra 0 snoring=Mother's saturation arms!
n'cho-shet - copper=Mother's ear whispers dream!

ra-chu-m - compassionate=Arming(Arm-like) ear interiors!
r'cho-v - street=Sprout-like ear obeys!
r'chu-sh - property, possessions=Sprout-like(Sprouting) throat stones!
s'chee-ra -swimming=Presentable saturation arms!
s-cho-ra - merchandise=Present-like ear arms!
sh-chu-na - neighborhood=Stone-like throat offers!LOLIs it right?

shit'-chee - superficial=saturation!(from eating!)!
t'chee-la - beginning=Dream-like saturation wings!
t'che-ela - beginning=Dream-like feeding answers wing!(?)
t'chee-ya - revival=Dream-like saturation mortals!(mortality verb?)
t'chum - border, limit=Dreaming ear interiors!
t'chu-sha - sensation, feeling=Dream-like ear jokes!

There is no "dz" only "z" - so I'll throw some "z" words, since "z" is on only 1 linguistic step from "z" - lenition. If you cannot use them, just ignore them.
za-ch - pure=Gossipy voice!
za-char - masculine=Gossipy flame sprouts!
za-hav - gold=Gossipy destination obeys!
za-ban - salesman=Gossipy forbearance mother's!
za'eer - tiny=Gossipy answer answers sprout!
za-heer -  careful=Rumor-like (From defense-like/defensing answer=healthSmile) sprouts!Heeling  means  health  recovery  still!But  it is always  good  to have more words.
za-gag - glazier=Gossipy lightheadedness heads!
za'kan - beard=Gossipy approval mother's!
za'kuf - upright, erect=Gossipy sorrow breathes!

za-kuk - in need of=Gossipy sorrow equals(with)!
za-mar - singer=Gossipy support sprouts!
za-meer - nightingale=Gossipy (From creation-like answer=?) sprouts!
za-nav - tail=Gossipy offer obeys!
za-r - foreign=Gossipy sprout!
za'reez - agile, alert=Gossipy inscription tongues!
za-rkor - projector=Gossipy sprout circles sprout!

za-rnuk - hose=Gossipy sprout starts equality!
za'yeet - olive=Gossipy echo dreams!
ze'a - perspiration=Praying victim!
z'chu-chee-t - glass=Tongue-like throat saturates dream!
zeel - spark=(Zee=From praying answer) spark!
zee-karon - memory=Zee feature sprouts mother's!
zeel-zul - scorn, disrespect=Zee spark
ze'hut - identity=Praying course dreams!
ze-r - wreath=Praying sprout!
ze'ra - seed=Praying arm!

ze'ret - pinky finger=Praying look dreams!
z'ev - wolf==Tongue-like answer obeys!
ze'vel - manure, garbage=Praying sparker!(Ze+Ve=Ve+L=Prayed Sparker)
z'man - time=Tongue-like support mother's!
z'manee - temporary=Tongue-like support brakes(From blade-like answer=brake?)
zo-l - cheap=Melodic spark!
zo-har -glow=Melodic destination sprouts!
zo'na - prostitute=Melodic offer!
zoo-g - pair, couple=Natural head!
zoo'yaf - fake, forged=Natural mortality breathes!
zoo-z - to move, to stir=Natural tongue!
z'reehca - sunrise=Tongue-like inscription arrows announcement!
z'reeka - infection=Tongue-like inscription features!
z'ro'a - arm, forearm=Tongue-like root sacrifices!
z'vuv - fly=Tongue-like

Edited by medenaywe - 26-Mar-2012 at 14:30
Tsar
Tsar

Retired AE Moderator

Quote Don Quixote Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18-Mar-2012 at 15:25

a-chu-z - percentage=Victim-like throat tongues(proclaims)! To proclaim that a part of the whole is a part of the whole - this is to say that this is a percentage of that.
a-chu-za - estate=Victim-like throat gossips!(It is always) Yes, gossips usually go about material possessions or supposed.purported amorous liasons - both I suppose are based on envy.
b'chee-rot - elections=Ordering(Order-like) permission roots dream!(In my country they make legal non legal houses  etc...) To get a license or a legal document for something is like permitting your dream to become reality.
b'chee-ya - crying, weeping=Order-like(Ordering) permission dies(verb from mortality?)! And one may as well cry when he/she is refused such a license, because then he/she cannot realize his/her dream.
b'cho-l  ofen - anyway=Ordering (ChoI=From earing ,The First Her)=Ordering Hearing!(We need more to make this true even if it is logical statement from ear first one to be hearing)
b'cho-l zot - nevertheless=Order-like hearing melodies(verb from melody?) dream! Both "anyway" and "nevertheless" are conjunctive adverbs, and as such connect cause and effect - and the "cause" orders/creates the effect - it makes sense.

chu-kee - legal=Permission! This is what to make something legal is - to permit it.
chu-lsha - weakness=Loudly-embracing joke! One someone shows weakness, this gives to others a ground to make jokes on his/her expense.
chu-tza - blouse=Loudly-embracing dream gossips! What is that - people gossiping about what is under the blouse - I suppose in a case of females this can happen quite frequently, most lamentably.
chu-m - brown=Throating(loudly-embraced)interior! I'm not sure about that, it's a color - is the color of one's interior brown? If you have a better idea, throw it at me.

chum-tsa - acid=Throating(loudly-embracing interior dreams soldier! The Roman soldiers used to carry a vial with vinegar with them so they pour it in water they drink and disinfect it in this way - and vinegar is acid.
chu-mash - one of the Pentateuch 5 books=Throating(Loudly-embracing) interior supports stone! What was on the stone - the 10 commandments - were supposed to be embraced by everyone and so they feel supported by god's word.
chu-mus - chick pea dish/ I suppose the same as "hummus"/mashed boiled chickpeas plus sesame oil and spices/=Throating(Loudly-embracing) interior mouths presence!(Your stomach i suppose!)LOL  Yes, your stomach "embraces" what it gets into it.
chu-pa - wearing canopy=Throating(Loudly-embracing) heaven! Being in a tent/canopy is being protected by the weather conditions, and hence 'being embraced by heaven".
chur-saf - artichoke=Throating(Loudly-embracing) sprout embeds breathe!(Is it spice?) No, it a vegetable - hence "sprout". Only the "heart" of it is edible, there is little or nothing in teh leaves themselves
Image Detail

chu-rban - destruction=Throating(Loudly-embracing) sprout forbears mother's! All this is alive /sprout/ forbears the future destruction/death of itself - which was seen responsibility of the Great Mother Goddess.
chu-sh - to sense, to feel=Throating(Loudly-embracing)stone! To feel something one have to embrace it, in a physical or psychological way - like a stone.

chu-t - string, cord, thread=Throating(Loudly-embracing) dream! I cannot connect this, give me an idea.
chu-ts - outside, exterior=Throating(Loudly-embracing)dream presents!Will be continued!Smile The dream from inside presents/realizes the reality on outside - we dream about something before we make it/realize it/bring it into existence.

google_ad_secti&#111;n_end End Member Post Start Signature

Edited by medenaywe - 19-Mar-2012 at 05:18
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3334353637 389>