Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Origins of language!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3031323334 389>
Author
Don Quixote View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar

Retired AE Moderator

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Don Quixote Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Origins of language!
    Posted: 05-Mar-2012 at 16:38
From Sanskrit:
i-ccaa - desire
i-ccha-mi - I wish
cha-ntir - peace
cha-ndob-hih - by Vedic hymns
adhi-ga-ccha-ti - he promoted
cha-ndamsi - the Vedic hymns
chi-ttva - cutting

u-cchi-shtam - remnant of food eaten by others; in Bulgarian "u-chi-stvam"or 'za-chi-stvam" /the last is dialectic/ is to clean the table of remnants of food
cha-bda - sound
chi-nna - having cut off
niga-cha-tti - gains
sarabam ga-ccha - surender
chru-tavan - have heard /again, "chru" is "chu" with one metathesis/

Tsar
Tsar

Retired AE Moderator

Quote Don Quixote Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05-Mar-2012 at 17:17
OK, I read the whole thing and on the last page I found a note that "c" in Sanskrit is to be read as "ch" in "chair"; which means that all words with "c"="ch" we are looking for; I wished they printed that pronunciation guide on the first page, I got my pronunciation from here http://www.omniglot.com/writing/sanskrit.htm, and hence was looking only for "ch". So, I'm going to scroll the whole thing one more time, this time looking for words with "c". Again I'll give here all I find, no matter if you don;t need then right now, because we may need them later and I don't want to read the whole thing again for another syllable with "c".

so, words with "ca"
uva-ca - said
ca- and, also, indeed
va-ca-nam - words
a-ca-rya - teacher
u-ccaia-h - very loudly
ca-iva - also-certainly
ca=and=also is glued to many words to make one word, like "ca-paradjitah"="also-one-who=had-never-been-vanquished"; or "cai-tat" - also this; /"etat" is "this" just like in Rusian/; ca-inan - also-this-soul

ca-pat - the bow
a-ca-lah - immovable
nis-cayah - in certainty
kada-ca-na - at any time
an-vi-ccha - try for
ca-ran acting upon

ca-ratam - while roaming
a-ca-la-pratisham - steadily situated
sa-ma-ca-ra - do perfectly, perform
pa-ca-nti - prepare food
kin-cana - any
cas-ca-na - whatever
sa-mara-can - practicing

vi-caa-layet - should try to agitate
caa-tur-varnyan - the 4 divisions of human society
yad-ccha - out in it's own accord

with "ce"
ce-tasah - their hearts; whose wisdom
ce-tah - in heart
ce-t - if
apahrta-ce-tasam - bewildered in mind
prasanda CE-tasan - of the happily minded
a-ce-tasah - through Krsna consciousness

with "ci"
na kar-ci-t - no one
ka-da-ci-t - in any time, past or present
ci-kisr-savah - wishing
so-ci-tum - to lament
kas-ci-t - someone

nis-chi-tia - ascertaining
ci-kir-shur - desiring to lead
ci-ttatma - mind and intelligence
a-ci-rena - very soon
san-ci-nna - cut

with "cyi" /y pronounces like in "yes"/:
a-cyi-ta - oh, infallible one
u-cy-ate - is said
at-ri-cya-te - becomes more
ava-cya - unkinpra-mu-cyate - is completely liberated
This post became too long, I'll go to another one.

Edited by Don Quixote - 05-Mar-2012 at 17:58
Tsar
Tsar

Retired AE Moderator

Quote Don Quixote Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05-Mar-2012 at 18:15
In Sanskrit:
Words with "ca"
ca-ksus - eyes
cai-la-ajina- of soft cloth and deepskin
brahma-ca-ri-vrate - in a vow of celibacy
vi-caya-te - become shaken
nis-cay-ena with firm determination
nis-ca-lati - becomes very agitated
ca-n-ca-lam - flickering
ca-lam - flickering

ca-lita - deviated
ca-tuh-vidhah - 4 types of; I have the sense that "catur"="four"; in Bulgarian "chetiri"=4, and they probably came from an older Indo-European word
brahma-ca-ryam - celibacy
ca-dramasam - the Moon planet
praya-cchati - offers
su-dura-ca-ra - one committing the most abominable actions
sasvat-cha-tnim - lasting peace

va-cah - instruction
ca-tvarah - four
ca-ndasam - of all poetry
ca-ra - the moving
a-ca-ram -  and non-moving
va-ca-h - words
ca-kra -  disc
a-ca-lam - immovable
indriya-go-CA-rah - object of the senses
sau-cam - cleanliness

Words with "ci"
na ci-rena - without delay
ka-sya-ci-t - anyone
yata-ci-ta-atma - always careful in mind
u-cchri-tam - high
ni-cam - low
yatta-ci-tta - controlling the mind
yatta-ci-ta-sya - whoe mind is controlled
ci-ttah - concentrating the mind
su-ci-nam - of the pious

a-c-ntyam - inconceivable
su-cir - pure
vinis-chi-taih - certain

Words with "ce"
anirvinna-ce-tasa - without deviation
che-ttum - to dispel
sa-cetah - in my consciousness
ce-ta-na - living symptoms

Words with "cy"
cya-vanti - falling down
pramu-chyate - to be delivered

Words with "cu"
cuu-rni-taih - with smashed

Edited by Don Quixote - 06-Mar-2012 at 01:13
Tsar
Tsar

Retired AE Moderator

Quote Don Quixote Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05-Mar-2012 at 18:43
Originally posted by Ollios

Is there anybody who can give some examples from any agglutinative language?

my example is from my mother tongue:Turkish

göz                    _eye
göz-lük              _glasses
göz-lük-çü         _ a person who sells glasses
göz-lük-çü-lük    _name of the job

I think most languages have the ability to make words from other words, I don't think this is exactly agglutinativeness. For example, Bulgarian is not agglutinative per se, but it cam make the same variations from a word like you gave an example here:
oko- eye
ochi--eyes
ochi-la - glasses
ochi-lar - person who makes glasses, or sells glasses
ochi-lat/a/a - person who wears glasses - masc/fem/neuter
ochi-lat-ko - diminutive from "ochilat", usually derisive; like "look at this silly kid with glasses/
ochi-lar-ka - a snake that look like having glasses in her face, I don't know what is it's name in English

Also, Bulgarian forms tenses by adding suffixes and prefixes /like Greek and Latin/, and making diminutives /kushtha-kusthichka-kustica - house-small house-really small house/; but this doesn't mean that Bulgarian, Greek or Latin are agglutinative languages. Instead, Greek, Latin, Russian, Bulgarian etc are called "inflective" or "fusional languages"
 http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Inflected_language  For the difference between agglutinative and fusional language one can see this wiki page  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Agglutinative_language

Unfortunately all languages I have some knowledge of are fusional, at best, not agglutinative; from the languages I only read about, I can give you as an example Salish languages http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Salishan_languages  here is an online dict you can check it out on  the Kalispel language /which is one of the Salish languages/  http://www.archive.org/stream/adictionarykali00jesugoog#page/n6/mode/2up  ; it's very hard to read, I have to zoom it a big time, but it's the best one on Kalispel that I had found so far online.

Edited by Don Quixote - 05-Mar-2012 at 18:51
medenaywe View Drop Down
AE Moderator
AE Moderator
Master of Meanings

Quote medenaywe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06-Mar-2012 at 01:33
-ccaa - desire=Voicing flame sacrifices! Very well connected - desire is flame, and one can be quite vocal under it's influence, and is a sacrifice too, both in physical and psychological aspect.
i-ccha-mi - I wish=The First Her(C=Ch) voice flames peace! Wishing is a voicing of inward wish, therefore a flame, and peace come to whoever gets his wish.
cha-ntir - peace=Flame-able  mother's  innocence sprouts! Peace is innocence, spreading around like a sprout, and most mothers wich for peace - since it takes years of self-sacrifice to raise a child /if one survived the labour, that is/, and a second to kill a human; so, women generally wish for peace, so no one kill their children. Peace is innocence, war is guilt and murder; and the flame in female hearts is usually a flame for peace, passion for peace. There is a reason why matriarchal societies are generally peaceful, and lack the institution of slavery - like the Cucuteni Neolithic culture I posted about.

cha-ndob-hih - by Vedic hymns=Flame-able mother's distances orderly archery and arrows! The Vedic hymns were supposed to bring protection to those who performed than and their requirements - as a a "flame-able mother" /mother-goddess who is able to flame and protect/ distances away the arrows of war and hurt.
adhi-ga-ccha-ti - he promoted=Victim-like gift arches Light-headed like voice and flames innocence! To promote=to further, hence to come out like light or voice, to be in action; only an innocent one can further himself in spiritual ways, not  a guilty one.
cha-ndamsi - the Vedic hymns=Flame-able  mother's  agrees  inner readiness! The Vedic hymns were supposed to get one ready for worshiping the gods, to make one agreable to them; and the mothers here is I suppose mother-goddess who was well known in Harapa's culture, the oldest Indian culture, when there were no male gods around /save Shiva's penis, he didn't evolve yet to a full deity; this is not a joke, btwSmile/
chi-ttva - cutting=Cognitive dream dreams slavery! I'm not sure in which direction to take that  - it can be seen as slave dreaming about cutting himself off from his master, in this way setting himself free; or as the remark that the whole world is a dream, albeit a cognitive one, that has to be cut off.

u-cchi-shtam - remnant of food eaten by others; in Bulgarian "u-chi-stvam"or 'za-chi-stvam" /the last is dialectic/ is to clean the table of remnants of food=Mouth-like cognition stones beautiful interior! Eating is 'cognition with one's mouth'; leftovers are like pieces, like stones, part of the whole; I suppose to eat is to beautify one's interior.
cha-bda - sound=Flame-able order agrees! Sound is agreement of sound waves, and when those waves are in order, we perceive it as sound /when it's not orderly we perceive it is noise, or don;t hear it at ll/.
chi-nna - having cut off=Cognitive mother's offer! I suppose this can be connected with mother cutting meat and vegetables in pieces to cook, and then offering them to her children to eat.
niga-cha-tti - gains=Courageous light-head flames dream-like innocence! To gain is to add, and to dream of adding it, and one has to be courageous to try to gain something, which usually comes at a price.
sarabam ga-ccha - surender=Embedded arm forbears Light-Headed voice and flames! To surrender is to forbear flames and the voice of whoever one surrenders to.
chru-tavan - have heard /again, "chru" is "chu" with one metathesis/=Voicing arrow arms beautiful slavery mother's! I guess one's voice can be called "voicing arrow"; and to hear it is to embrace it's slavery=to recognize it. It's beautiful to be able to hear.
     If i hear right voices and counting was right here it is!

It seems that I edited your post instead of quoting itDead, sorry, Master of Meanings, I didn't mean to do that, it's just I spend the whole day in front of the computer and my eyes are not obeying me anymore. Anyway, my comments are in blue.

Edited by Don Quixote - 06-Mar-2012 at 02:23
Na"De"Na"J=From Worshiping =Praising God-Compensation=Refund=Tax-Bank=Money=Cash=Coin originated-positioned-suited... Population=People-Mortality=Lethality-Action=Activity=Business=Trade=Culture(Ja)
medenaywe View Drop Down
AE Moderator
AE Moderator
Master of Meanings

Quote medenaywe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06-Mar-2012 at 02:33
Will try Ca words in Sanskrit after school!Bye!
Tsar
Tsar

Retired AE Moderator

Quote Don Quixote Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06-Mar-2012 at 02:50
Bye, I'm going to bed...I'm workng tomorrow, and in Special Education class..so it will be a hard day
good night, world
http://www.glitters123.com/glitter_graphics/Day_Glitters/Good_Night/Good-Night-Glitters-6.gif

medenaywe View Drop Down
AE Moderator
AE Moderator
Master of Meanings

Quote medenaywe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06-Mar-2012 at 14:07
uva-ca - said=Mouth-like slavery announces/calls!
ca- and, also, indeed=Announcement/call!
va-ca-nam - words=Slavering announcement/call offers interior!
a-ca-rya - teacher=Victim-like announcement/call  sprouts  mortality!(ya=ja)
u-ccaia-h - very loudly=Mouth-like voice arrives(Cai?) victim-like arrow!
ca-iva - also-certainly=Coming(Cai?) slavery!
ca=and=also is glued to many words to make one word, like=arrival! "ca-paradjitah"="also-one-who=had-never-been-vanquished"; or "cai-tat" - also this; /"etat" is "this" just like in Rusian/; ca-inan - also-this-soul
CaiTaT=Arriving beauty dreams!
ETaT=Answer-like  beauty  dreams!
CaiNaN=Arriving offer mother's!
"ca-paradjitah"=Announcing heaven arms gift-like plural and beautiful arrow!
 Rest will follow!
medenaywe View Drop Down
AE Moderator
AE Moderator
Master of Meanings

Quote medenaywe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06-Mar-2012 at 14:14
Cayonu Tepesi=(y=j;C=K)KaJoNuTePeSi=Featuring Temple starts predicting rock and readiness! 
Tsar
Tsar

Retired AE Moderator

Quote Don Quixote Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06-Mar-2012 at 22:46
Originally posted by medenaywe

uva-ca - said=Mouth-like slavery announces/calls! Very fitting - when the words are said, they affect=enslave; and the what is said is a meaning that come from the mouth, so it's "mouthlike"; and the meaning "announces".
ca- and, also, indeed=Announcement/call! This explains why so many words in Bhagavat-Gita have "ca" attached to them, it's literally saying "it is announced..."after which the word proper follows.

I'll give several examples of that:
copapannam /ca+ppannam/ = ca+arrived at - "announced,  arrived at"; this is far more poignant that just "arrived at".
caadhipatayam /ca+aadhipatayam/= ca+supremacy = "announced, supreme" - very strong meaning
caayuktasya /ca+ayuktasya/= ca+of=one-deviod-of-Krshna-consciousness= "announced, this one is devoid of Krshna consciousness"

caparadjitah /ca+paraditah/=announced-one-who-had-never-been-vanquished
ca-itat = anounce this

carjuna /ca+Arjuna/= "announced Arjuna". That's very good, very emphatic, caMasterofMeanings!

va-ca-nam - words=Slavering announcement/call offers interior! "Announcements" of meanings that affect/"enslave", "offered" from one's "interior" - that is exactly what words are.
a-ca-rya - teacher=Victim-like announcement/call  sprouts  mortality!(ya=ja) Well, to be a teacher is to sacrifice - working with inmature minds /that constantly think what kind of prank to commit on the teacher, and what to laugh at him/her for/ and not to allow oneself to retaliate - few professions can teach more about self-sacrifice. Teachers teach knowledge that shows everyone their own mortality - hence, sprouting the understanding of mortality= "sprouting mortality".

u-ccaia-h - very loudly=Mouth-like voice arrives(Cai?) victim-like arrow! The Indian goddess Kali/Cali, who is an aspect of the mother-Goddess in her destructive capacity - arriving to take victims with her - she is always portrayed with open mouth - consuming lives
http://www.devi-durga.com/images/Goddesses/kali.jpg

ca-iva - also-certainly=Coming(Cai?) slavery! Certainty is like slavery - cannot avoid it, and it doesn't depend on you, we are all slaves to the certainty - "coming slavery".

CaiTaT=Arriving beauty dreams! - this=arriving dreams of beauty - very beautiful really
ETaT=Answer-like  beauty  dreams! Same as above.
CaiNaN=Arriving offer mother's!
"ca-paradjitah"=Announcing heaven arms gift-like plural and beautiful arrow!"One who had never been vanquished" can really be told to have the gift from heavens, and fly like a beautiful arrow; plural is to make an emphasis.
 Rest will follow!

I sure hope so. This is some great work, Master of Meanings, and I'm gratified to see that your syllables work also in SanskritSmile - I cannot imagine something more timeless that that.
medenaywe View Drop Down
AE Moderator
AE Moderator
Master of Meanings

Quote medenaywe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07-Mar-2012 at 00:47
Give me "DZ"=S(sign in slavic,FYROM-ian!) words in Sanskrit!
ca-pat - the bow=Announcing heaven dreams!
a-ca-lah - immovable=Victim-like announcement/call wings arrow!
nis-cayah - in certainty=Courageous presence calls mortal arrow!
kada-ca-na - at any time=Approved agreement announces/calls offer!
an-vi-ccha - try for=Victim-like mother's subordinates voicing flame!(c=ch!)
ca-ran acting upon=Announcing arm mother's!

ca-ratam - while roaming=Announcing arm beauties interior!
a-ca-la-pratisham - steadily situated=Victim-like call wings liquid arm and innocent presence targets interior!
sa-ma-ca-ra - do perfectly, perform=Strong support announces arm!
pa-ca-nti - prepare food=Heavenly announcement mother's proves innocence!(Give me verb for innocence!)
kin-cana - any=Valuable mother's announcement offer!
cas-ca-na - whatever=Announcing presence calls offer!
sa-mara-can - practicing=Embedded support arms announcement mother's!
Tsar
Tsar

Retired AE Moderator

Quote Don Quixote Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07-Mar-2012 at 00:58
DZ=S in Sanskrit? From what I see in the page about pronunciation, there are "s" like in the German "sprechen", "sh" like in "shine" and "s" like in "sun"; none of them are like "dz".
Which one do you need?
medenaywe View Drop Down
AE Moderator
AE Moderator
Master of Meanings

Quote medenaywe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07-Mar-2012 at 01:02
I miss syllables with Dz.There are "Dze" and "Dza" on stone so i suppose all 8 forms exist there!I have only
"Dzunica"=rainbow today "Dzevgar"=pair of,"LuNDza"=ran away...that's all.I need more of them for prediction of meaning.Maybe some other Slavic have it?"Dze" is Sun God further known as Zeus!
medenaywe View Drop Down
AE Moderator
AE Moderator
Master of Meanings

Quote medenaywe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07-Mar-2012 at 01:03
School calls me!Bye!Smile
Tsar
Tsar

Retired AE Moderator

Quote Don Quixote Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07-Mar-2012 at 02:21
OK, so I'll look for "dz" in Slavic languages:
Nothing in Russian; in Bulgarian all I can think of is :
kara-kon-dzol - I think it's a Turkish word, it means something like a demon
par-dzu-l, which I also heard as "parzul" - means human excrement, and it's likely a Turkish word
It there were some words with dz in Russian and Bulgarian they probably passed into "z" or "dj". How about words with "zd"? From "dz" to "zd" is only one metathesis, and there is a word with "zd" in Bulgarian:
zve-zda - star

In Czech the only "dz" I found is
dze-m - jam

I found some "zd" though in Czech:
br-zda - brake
ode-zd - departur
pra-zd-ni - empty; in Bulgarian the same word became "pra-zen" - the "zd" going into "z" with one lenition
ji-zd-ne - fare
zde - here

I found this is Roma language:
bu-tji- possession - "tj" is a one lenition step from "dz"
dzo-lana and djo-lano, - both in use for "mule"; in this word can be see how easy is for "dz" to pass into "dj". Maybe you can use "dj" words for "dz"?
mi-dj-lo-li- erection
min-dj - female genitals
su-man-dji - family heirloom
thrushal o-dji - hungry soul
Te shordjol muri godji sar shordjol kadi bera - May my brains flow out the way this beer flows out if
Te shordjol muro rat - May my blood spill
djezbe - little conical coffee pot with long handle, the same word is used in Bulgarian

Edited by Don Quixote - 07-Mar-2012 at 03:21
Ollios View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain

Quote Ollios Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07-Mar-2012 at 03:05
Originally posted by Don Quixote

Thanks, it was an information bombardment Big smile

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have another question about "Masculine and Feminine Words"

Which language or language groups have this system?

I think Romance languages and Germanic languages have it, but what else?
Ellerin Kabe'si var,
Benim Kabem İnsandır
Tsar
Tsar

Retired AE Moderator

Quote Don Quixote Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07-Mar-2012 at 03:14
Greek and all Slavic languages have it too; Hebrew and I think Arabic have it.
It adds much to expression, I think, gives opportunities for more nuances and shades, but it's lots of work too.
medenaywe View Drop Down
AE Moderator
AE Moderator
Master of Meanings

Quote medenaywe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07-Mar-2012 at 09:31
vi-caa-layet - should try to agitate=Subordinative announcement sacrifices wing-like mortality and dream.
caa-tur-varnyan - the 4 divisions of human society=Announcing victim noises sprouting slavery and sprout-like mother's  dies  mother's.
yad-ccha - out in it's own accord=Mortal gift voices flame!

with "ce"
ce-tasah - their hearts; whose wisdom=Acceptable beauty presents embedded arrow!
ce-tah - in heart=Acceptable beauty arrows!
ce-t - if=Acceptable dream!
apahrta-ce-tasam - bewildered in mind=Victim-like heaven arrows sprouting beauty and acceptable beauty conquers interior!
prasanda CE-tasan - of the happily minded=Liquid arm conquers mother's agreement!
a-ce-tasah - through Krsna consciousness=Victim-like acceptance beauties embedded arrow!

with "ci"
na kar-ci-t - no one=Offering feature sprouts numerous dream!
ka-da-ci-t - in any time, past or present=Feature-like agreement counts dream!
ci-kisr-savah - wishing=Numerous value presents sprouting soldier and slavery-like arrow!
so-ci-tum - to lament=In House number noises interior!
kas-ci-t - someone=Feature-like presence counts dream!

nis-chi-tia - ascertaining=Courageous cognition proves innocence and/to victim/sacrifices!
ci-kir-shur - desiring to lead=Numerous value sprouts wood-like sprout!
ci-ttatma - mind and intelligence=Numerous dream beauties dreaming support!
a-ci-rena - very soon=Victim-like number looks offer!
san-ci-nna - cut=Embedded number mother's offers!

with "cyi" /y pronounces like in "yes"/:
a-cyi-ta - oh, infallible one=Victim-like (CuI?)
u-cy-ate - is said
at-ri-cya-te - becomes more
ava-cya - unkinpra-mu-cyate - is completely liberated
This post became too long, I'll go to another one.
Tsar
Tsar

Retired AE Moderator

Quote Don Quixote Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08-Mar-2012 at 01:00
Originally posted by medenaywe

vi-caa-layet - should try to agitate=Subordinative announcement sacrifices wing-like mortality and dream. When one is agitated he/she sacrifices everything, dreams and all.
caa-tur-varnyan - the 4 divisions of human society=Announcing victim noises sprouting slavery and sprout-like mother's  dies  mother's. Well, this division of society in 4 castes turned everyone from the lower castes in victims, because no matter what they did in their life they couldn't improve their position - so, it "sprouted slavery", by "announcing" this division.
yad-ccha - out in it's own accord=Mortal gift voices flame! This is a really grasping image - out in our own accord we "voice" our "mortality" and the "gift" of it. Life is hard, it would be awful if we were immortal and have all this fight forever; mortality is a gift in disguise.

with "ce"
ce-tasah - their hearts; whose wisdom=Acceptable beauty presents embedded arrow! We "accepted" the wisdom/"beauty" in our hearts, and it's "embedded" like an "arrow" in the hearts who accept it.
ce-tah - in heart=Acceptable beauty arrows! What the heart accepts, it accepts it in itself, like an arrow; to accept ot it has to be beautiful, our hearts dislike ugly things; hence, what the heart accepts is "beauty" and it becomes accepted like an "arrow".
ce-t - if=Acceptable dream! All "dreams" are "ifs", not realities yet; but we "accept" the possibilities they to become so. Hence, an 'if' is an "acceptable" not-reality-yet="dream"

apahrta-ce-tasam - bewildered in mind=Victim-like heaven arrows sprouting beauty and acceptable beauty conquers interior! Bewildered here like bewildered by something "awesome", something celestial and awesome and hence bewildering our hearts with the "sprouting beauty" that "conquers" the "interior" of the mind that accepts those "arrows"
prasanda CE-tasan - of the happily minded=Liquid arm conquers mother's agreement! Happiness is like "liquid" wave going through us, warming us from inside, like when being accepted of the "arms" of our "mother", where we feel secure and the whole word in "agreement".
a-ce-tasah - through Krsna consciousness=Victim-like acceptance beauties embedded arrow! Accepting any idea, /like accepting Krshna/, is accepting the "beauty" of this idea and "embedding" it in us, like an arrow.

with "ci"
na kar-ci-t - no one=Offering feature sprouts numerous dream! I don't know how to connect this, give me an idea - 'no one' is negative, but the meaning you give is positive.
ka-da-ci-t - in any time, past or present=Feature-like agreement counts dream! "In any time" can only be dreamt, because when it happens, it happens in one time only; so, whatever happens in any time is acceptance and "counting" on this "dream"= "agreeing" on it.
ci-kisr-savah - wishing=Numerous value presents sprouting soldier and slavery-like arrow! Wishing for things to happen is to "present" them and to some point enslave ourselves to them. So the big/"numerous value" of the whatever we wish for "sprouts" like a "soldier" and "enslaves" us with it's "arrow".
so-ci-tum - to lament=In House number noises interior! We lament loudly and "noisily", the lament coming from our "interior", from our inner "house" of out soul.
kas-ci-t - someone=Feature-like presence counts dream! Someone is amorphous, like a dream, but it still "features" something, and "counts" - how many "someones".

nis-chi-tia - ascertaining=Courageous cognition proves innocence and/to victim/sacrifices! To ascertain something is to "courageously recognize" it, and prove that it's positive/innocent; frequently to do this requires "sacrifice".
ci-kir-shur - desiring to lead=Numerous value sprouts wood-like sprout! To lead one has to be sturdy, like "wood", and have great/"numerous" value, otherwise no one would follow; one has to rush-forward/to-sprout, so the others may see this and follow.

ci-ttatma - mind and intelligence=Numerous dream beauties dreaming support! The ideas one has in one's mind/intelligence are like beautiful-dreams/"dream-besuties", supported by this "mind/intelligence"; the more intelligence one has, the more "numerous" those ideas-beauties are.
a-ci-rena - very soon=Victim-like number looks offer! When one wants something to happen soon, one goes and offers something for it - like the Orthodox Christians go in church and light candles, this is the sacrifice, the offer, so they hope that after this offer they'll get what they want.
san-ci-nna - cut=Embedded number mother's offers! I don't know how to connect this, give me an idea.
a-cyi-ta - oh, infallible one=Victim-like (CuI?) Only an infallible person can offer himself as sacrifice.

All seems good here, I couldn't work out only 2 words.
I got from the library an Italian dictionary, and will look inside for "choi" and "chui".
Any news on the "dz"/"zd" and the Roma words I posted here? I have couple of  more "zd" Bulgarian words:
zd-rave  - health
zd-ravei - hello /literally "be heatly"/
zd-rav - healthy for a person; sturdy, hard, durable for a thing
Tsar
Tsar

Retired AE Moderator

Quote Don Quixote Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08-Mar-2012 at 02:59
What I'm getting from the Italian textbook I got from the library is that in Italian "c" before "o" and "u" is pronounced like "ch" in "chemist", so all 'co" and "cu" words would be having "k" sound and as such be useless for "choi" and "chui". The "ch: is pronounced like "ch" in "architect" so all "cho" and "chu" words are useless too. So, all I can get you from Italian is "ce"/che/, and "ci"/chi/.
You tell me if you need them,  Master of Meanings.

Edited by Don Quixote - 08-Mar-2012 at 03:00
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3031323334 389>