Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Origins of language!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 5455565758 389>
Author
medenaywe View Drop Down
AE Moderator
AE Moderator
Master of Meanings

Online Status: Offline
  Quote medenaywe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Origins of language!
    Posted: 20-Oct-2012 at 00:16
Varus=VaRuS=Enslaved hand presents!
medenaywe View Drop Down
AE Moderator
AE Moderator
Master of Meanings

Quote medenaywe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20-Oct-2012 at 01:12
KuRoSh BoZoRG=Kurosh Bozorg=Sad(Sorrow-like) root stones spiritual melody(song?!?) and sprout-like(sprouty) head!
Sad root stones spiritual melody and sprouty head!
Don Quixote View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar

Retired AE Moderator

Quote Don Quixote Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21-Oct-2012 at 08:14
Originally posted by Don Quixote

Some words with "Jo" in Turkish, that are connected with teh ideas of life; it's written with O with two dots on the top, but I don't have the dots on my keayboard:
ol-dumek - kill=JoIDuMeK=JoI soul creates equality!JoI has to be reveled first. The Bulgarian prohetess Baba Vanga is called to be joyful when telling people news about death.... There is equality in death that is sorely lacking in life, may be that;s why. Also death can be seen as the event that releases the soul from the bonds of physicality, therefore creating it.
om-ur - life=Temples/Templed interior mouths sprout! Life is in our brains, in the inside of our temples; it sprouts there, and then our mouths anaounce it. Very fitting.

op-mek - kiss=Temples/Templed water creates equality! We definitely create with a kiss - and a kiss is sacred, as water from the temple is - because it is the first step on the road of actions that creates life.
or-tmek - cover - many meanings, both  sexual and caring for life=Temples/Templed sprout dreams creative equality! We are all equal when we need care; when sick we dream of being take care of, put under covers, and feeling safe.
ok-surmek - cough - one cough could be the difference between life and death in the time before the antibiotics=Temples/Templed equality makes no satiety-like sprout and creative equality! There is no satiety one one is sick, that's for sure, even water is never enaough when one has a fever.

Master of Meanings, you work so much that I cannot catch up with you at all anymoreDead.Will wait till you
catch me!SmileHi Don!Welcome back in Origins!Let us do some work here.Wink

Thanks, Master of Meanings. I'm with green here.

Now, if in the word "öp-mek" op = temple; then how do you interpret the imperative of opmek:
op - kiss! as in "op beni" - kiss me?
Tsar
Tsar

Retired AE Moderator

Quote Don Quixote Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21-Oct-2012 at 08:20
Originally posted by medenaywe

"Ji"=From originative/originating/originated one,The First Her=Nexus/Plurality/Aggregate so you have lot of it here:
http://www.eudict.com/?lang=croeng&word=skupina
SToJi=stands,"Slavic",many=Presentable shelter connects/pluralizes! One can stay and feel secure in shelter - a Presentable one is a shelter that can be used, that is functional, so one can stay there and feel safe
BRoJi=counts,"Slavic",many=Orderable root pluralizes! To count is to bring an order in one's mental universe; we humans need to organize the world we live in, and one of the ways is through counting. Counting is one of the first logical mental actions kids learn in kindergarden.
DoIJi...DoJi=feeds with breast's milk=Apparent plural...Wide/Generous plural!Big smile
ChIJi=Which one=Cognitive plural! What exactly DOIJI means?
RoIJi=swarms verb,"Slavic",manyHomeland plurality!LOL In Bulgarian ROIA means many things comeing to one place, so this one place is the homeland for manySmilePlurality indeed.

I'm green again.
Tsar
Tsar

Retired AE Moderator

Quote Don Quixote Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21-Oct-2012 at 08:35

MoJoT=mine,Macedonian=Wombed/Uterine temple(placenta?!?) dreams! Well, everyoen can have one one's own placenta, it cannot be shared. I suspect that in a very psychoanalitical way when we get covered with a blanket this works on our oldest inner-implanted emories of being in the womb - warm and secure; that's why when sraced or sick we like covering ourself over our heads - to seek the long lost security of the womb and our own blanket - the placenta that covered us whove, head inclided.

TVoJoT=Yours=Dreamy herd in-temples dream!Is this sheep counting trick!LOL True, freams hear between our temples and we see them through closed eyes'btw the Bulgarian expression for temples is "blind eyes" - eyes that are turned inwards, now outwards, toward ourselves, and we see ourselves in dreams with those in0turned eyes.

BRoJoT=number=Orderable root in-temples dream! We organize the world through counting, hence make is "orderable".
BRoIOT=number=Orderable homeland nests dream!Smile Then this order becomes our mental homeland - because we need that order to feel secure as the meaning of himeland is - the land that gives us home, security, order.

All very fitting, make perfect senseSmile.
Tsar
Tsar

Retired AE Moderator

Quote Don Quixote Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21-Oct-2012 at 08:57

Varus=VaRuS=Enslaved hand presents!

Very fitting, as one can read in this most informational article by Salan ad Din http://www.allempires.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=32534&PID=684177#684177  Publius Quinctilius Varus lost the battle in the Teutoburg Forest and thus because the reason for the anihilation of 3 Roman legions; whoever survuved was "enslaved" and supposedly sacrificed to Germanic gods.

So, Varus was the Enslaved Hand, as  his hand ''presented'' the Roman legions in the forest to their doom.
Tsar
Tsar

Retired AE Moderator

Quote Don Quixote Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21-Oct-2012 at 09:38

KuRoSh BoZoRG=Kurosh Bozorg=Sad(Sorrow-like) root stones spiritual melody(song?!?) and sprout-like(sprouty) head!
Sad root stones spiritual melody and sprouty head!

From the reign of Cyrus the Great "sprouted" the biggest empire of it's time; powr ike that must be a hard thing to bear, hence the unevitable "sadness", the "root" of which is the the very power it owns. I suppose religious tolerance can be called a result of "spirituality", and he has been knwn as one of the most tolerant toward religious rulers ever.
medenaywe View Drop Down
AE Moderator
AE Moderator
Master of Meanings

Quote medenaywe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21-Oct-2012 at 12:01
DoI is on previous posts as many others!I try to make some order here:Syllables will come with Cyrillic alphabetic appearance.Check them all...Will be surprised a lot... 
Tsar
Tsar

Retired AE Moderator

Quote Don Quixote Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21-Oct-2012 at 13:00

"DoI"=From widened one(Widening),The First Her=Appearance/Appears/Apparent(it is Earth herself!)But we need more words here!?!
 DoISTa=actually"Slavic" many=Apparent presence beauties. "More, the better" there is a Bulgarian saying; so, it's better to have more than less; so the very amount ot something makes it better. So, to be many is an "apparent beauty of the present things".
 DoIMaTi Se=seem,look=Apparent support innocences! If something seems like, so it's apparent.

DoIGRaVaNJA=playoffs=Apparent head arms enslaved ?(NJa?) Well, a game is a war of a sorts, so it's apparent  that whoever wind enslaves the other's hands - ""being wih tied hands" is an expression that shows the whoever is won over, beaten, "enslaved".

DoIKa=Breast,Macedonian=Apparent feature/Character=Characteristic!?!More words i need! In Bulgarian DOIKA e the woman who suckles a child, and the apparent feature of such suckling is teh breast of the woman who does so; she is a DOIKA in her character of providing breasts for the baby to feed.
 Science says male looks first in Eyes&Breasts on female body,Apparent character of female:
DoIKi/Kii=Breasts,plural=Apparent volume/shape=form!DoIKiITe=Apparent volume/form predicts!Big smileYes they are dominant part of female character! Well, a dominant part of the female physics, i can agree on that; for males seeing women in their female sexual aspect I suppose breasts would be part of teh female character too.

DoILeGo=Did you feed the baby?,Macedonian=Apparent image embodies!Smile
DoIDi/Pa=come here/again=Apparent admire/heaven! For thr baby to feed is to be in heaven, very apparently, and I suppose the baby admire those things that give it food, thereby life.

There are no DoI in Latin!Latin was constructed under basic syllables without long EE&OO and without "I" forms of syllables:
 example:Bo/Ba/Be/Bi/Bu/B' are inside only!Bee/Boo/BoI/BaI/BeI/BiI/BuI/BeeI/BooI does no exist,they were expelled out cause of Canconas&Cantare?Big smile Logopedist came with Cicero?

OK, I'm going to check out DOI, in my green lines.
Tsar
Tsar

Retired AE Moderator

Quote Don Quixote Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21-Oct-2012 at 13:06

"Doim"/"DoiMiOMiSe"='make"impression,"Slavic"many=Apparent interior/Apparent tranquility nests tranquil loading! What one loads on his/her appearance would be seen as being his/hers apparently, hence making the impression with what one has. This comes from one's interior, from one's inner heart/nest, loaded with one or another  features.

DoIDiPa=You can come again,Hosts say on leaving=Apparent admire heavens! I suppose in olden times when life was so insecure to be accepted in someone's house and fed and taken care of was very close to this experience of security we know from the womb, and we connect with heaven. So, an invitation to come again is like invitation to heaven - something that the prospective guest sure would admire.

I'm so greenSmile
medenaywe View Drop Down
AE Moderator
AE Moderator
Master of Meanings

Quote medenaywe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21-Oct-2012 at 13:13
Syllables confirm Great Mother topic with 100%...Look in G section...GeI...Smile
Tsar
Tsar

Retired AE Moderator

Quote Don Quixote Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21-Oct-2012 at 13:50

"GeI" will try again here and You will be so surprised but convinced immediately after this:
   ANAGRAM:
"GeI"=sounds "Gay" in English=From mentioning(minded one),The First Her=Behind/Buttock/Posterior/Buttocks/Rump
What did all presentations of Goddess,statuettes represent people:LOLRump/Behind  are most
of the figure!If You try to remind(mention about Her),The first one will be:Buttock!

Well, I believe that this is because women with big bums have wider pelvic bones and wider pelvic opening that makes for easier giving  birth. in times before doctors' help when more than 1/3 or women died giving birth, the value and function of a woman was to survive this ordeal, and women with large bums had better chance at doing that. The Mother Goddess, with the archetyoal function of giving life, was seen in the best equipment for birth - hence the big bum. I agree with the interpretationSmile.
Tsar
Tsar

Retired AE Moderator

Quote Don Quixote Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21-Oct-2012 at 14:49

We still have few "I" forms of "G"syllables:
 "GeE"=From mentioning(minded one) answer=Surprise/Surprisable/Surprises. Life is a surprizing event, isn't it?
 "GeeI"=From ?,The First Her=From Surprising(Surprised one),The First one=Confusion/Confusable/Confuses. Females had been always confusing for males, and the archetypal mother-goddess who carries the miracle of life is even more confusing.

"GooI"=From rationalizing(rationalized one),The First Her!=Solution/Solves/Solvable . People always hoped for deities to solve their problems; and the one who started life is expected to solve the problems of life too.
 "GiI"=From Muscling(muscled one),The First Her=Challenge/Challenges/Challenging. It reqiures a lot of muscle to be able to brig forth life, and it's a major challenge too, I'd say the biggest one possible.
  Long I&E&O forms we can not find cause of "compression" for audio phonic reasons:Songs and other kinds of those.But we can guess their presence.
medenaywe View Drop Down
AE Moderator
AE Moderator
Master of Meanings

Quote medenaywe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22-Oct-2012 at 12:31
VaRNa=town=Enslaved sprout offers!
VaRaZhDiN=town,Varazhdin=Enslaved arm coal fires admirable Mother/'s!
VaTiKaN=Vatican=Enslaved prediction characterizes Mother/'s!Big smile
It sounds logical without a drawn muscle...
IVaNGRaD=Ivangrad=The First Her, slave mother/'s,heads arm-like gift!
ITaLiJa=Italy
=The First Her beauty enlights mortality!
VaRaDiN=Enslaved arm admires Mother/'s=Varadin
Petrovaradin=town=PeTR
oVaRaDiN=Rocky dream roots enslaved arm and admirable Mother/'s!
PeTRoVeC=Rocky dream rooted Fingerer(Pointer?!?)!
PeLaZGi=Pelasgians=Rocky wing(side view) tongues(praises) muscle!

Edited by medenaywe - 23-Oct-2012 at 14:08
medenaywe View Drop Down
AE Moderator
AE Moderator
Master of Meanings

Quote medenaywe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23-Oct-2012 at 00:27
GRaD=grad=town,"Slavic"many=Head arm gifts!
 Ancients cities were always built on high hills surrounded with stone walls and towers=Head
arms as a gift for their safety&security!Big smile

Edited by medenaywe - 23-Oct-2012 at 02:24
medenaywe View Drop Down
AE Moderator
AE Moderator
Master of Meanings

Quote medenaywe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23-Oct-2012 at 00:35
SeeLoTo=village=Loaded/Weight-bearing draw(cut) shelters!Big smileWhats goes around comes around...

Edited by medenaywe - 23-Oct-2012 at 01:13
medenaywe View Drop Down
AE Moderator
AE Moderator
Master of Meanings

Quote medenaywe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23-Oct-2012 at 01:24
PeVeC=Rooster,archaic "Slavic" many=Rocked one,Pointer!Does it speaks about wind pointer on the top of the roofs?
In my area we put metal Rooster-like pointers.Can not find it on net...

Here you are,PevecBig smile:http://www.wroughtironworksmalta.com/wp-content/uploads/galleries/post-162/full/wind-pointer-iron-malta-www-cottagestyle-com_-mt_.jpg

Edited by medenaywe - 23-Oct-2012 at 01:43
medenaywe View Drop Down
AE Moderator
AE Moderator
Master of Meanings

Quote medenaywe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23-Oct-2012 at 02:39
KaLiGuLa=Caligula,Emperor=Characteristic light commands wing(side view?!?)!What did reliable texts say about it?!?
  Was He blind with artificial eye or similar?!?Or he practiced new religion maybe?
"It was during his stay with his parents on the German frontier, when he was between two and four, that his miniature versions of military sandals (caligae), caused the soldiers to call him Caligula, 'little sandal'. It was a nickname which remained with him for the rest of his life."
  KaLiGaE=Caligae=Characteristic light makes lightheaded answer!...crazies answer!He acts as a child does it...lightheaded...all sprouts were included...all is on...
http://www.roman-empire.net/emperors/caligula-index.html
medenaywe View Drop Down
AE Moderator
AE Moderator
Master of Meanings

Quote medenaywe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23-Oct-2012 at 13:17
PeTeL=Rooster,Macedonian=Rocky prediction sparks!I suppose this name came after Jesus's had been crucified.Cause:
"Immediately a rooster crowed . And Peter remembered the word of Jesus who had said to him, "Before the rooster crows, you will deny Me three times." So he went out and wept bitterly."
http://www.freechristianteaching.org/modules/smartsection/item.php?itemid=190#axzz2A8wfqjdp
medenaywe View Drop Down
AE Moderator
AE Moderator
Master of Meanings

Quote medenaywe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24-Oct-2012 at 08:48
Words i missed before:(Fantastic proof about meaning of Jo!Smile)
Now, if in the word "öp-mek" op = temple; then how do you interpret the imperative of opmek:
op - kiss! as in "op beni" - kiss me?
JoPMeK=Temple=Templed water creates equality!Big smileThanks a lot Don!We all come from placentas people...Thats temporal water...Yes i was thinking about adjective for temple...Temporal fits best cause we are temporary inside placentas!Inside we are all equal as we are equal dead...
JoP=Kiss=Templed/Temporal water!Do you need additional info Students?
JoPBeNi=Kiss Me!=Templed/Temporal water promises courage!Is it first kiss?LOL

Bravoo Don!Those words are premium reward for me!
P.S.
TeMPLe=Predictive interior waters image!

Edited by medenaywe - 24-Oct-2012 at 09:16
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 5455565758 389>