Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Origins of language!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 389>
Author
medenaywe View Drop Down
AE Moderator
AE Moderator
Master of Meanings

Online Status: Offline
  Quote medenaywe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Origins of language!
    Posted: 27-Jan-2012 at 05:22
It has been original from the very beginning of time,Alani!In your name is victim&wing&courage!If it was real as you are indeed!Wink
TheAlaniDragonRising View Drop Down
AE Moderator
AE Moderator
Spam Fighter

Quote TheAlaniDragonRising Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27-Jan-2012 at 12:21
Originally posted by medenaywe

It has been original from the very beginning of time,Alani!In your name is victim&wing&courage!If it was real as you are indeed!Wink
I'm always interested in being enlightened by your wisdom.Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.
What a handsome figure of a dragon. No wonder I fall madly in love with the Alani Dragon now, the avatar, it's a gorgeous dragon picture.
medenaywe View Drop Down
AE Moderator
AE Moderator
Master of Meanings

Quote medenaywe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27-Jan-2012 at 12:29
ALaNi=From Victim Wing Courages!SmileI really do not know about existence of this name of course but it seems logical for me!
  Victimless wing courages!(adjective for victim!)

Edited by medenaywe - 05-Feb-2012 at 17:17
TheAlaniDragonRising View Drop Down
AE Moderator
AE Moderator
Spam Fighter

Quote TheAlaniDragonRising Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27-Jan-2012 at 12:32

ALaNi=From Victim Wing Courages!SmileI really do not know about existence of this name of course but seems logical for me! 
I love it, medenaywe.Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.
What a handsome figure of a dragon. No wonder I fall madly in love with the Alani Dragon now, the avatar, it's a gorgeous dragon picture.
medenaywe View Drop Down
AE Moderator
AE Moderator
Master of Meanings

Quote medenaywe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28-Jan-2012 at 14:15
KoHoRTo=cohort=From circle Man sprouts shelter!sprouts=grows
medenaywe View Drop Down
AE Moderator
AE Moderator
Master of Meanings

Quote medenaywe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28-Jan-2012 at 14:23
HoMo=Men
medenaywe View Drop Down
AE Moderator
AE Moderator
Master of Meanings

Quote medenaywe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28-Jan-2012 at 14:53
MaHaLe=From support destination images!Olios thanks for "Ha" meaning!Big smile
MaHaLLe=From support destination sparks image!

Edited by medenaywe - 28-Jan-2012 at 14:57
medenaywe View Drop Down
AE Moderator
AE Moderator
Master of Meanings

Quote medenaywe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29-Jan-2012 at 02:10
KoMeTa=Comet=From Circle Creation Beauties!It is real beauty on night sky!
medenaywe View Drop Down
AE Moderator
AE Moderator
Master of Meanings

Quote medenaywe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30-Jan-2012 at 04:30
ZaPaDo=West(side of world)=From rumor sky distances!(Nobodies mouth is open during Sunsets indeed!)
ZaPaD=From Rumor sky gifts!(We comment it always!)

Edited by medenaywe - 30-Jan-2012 at 11:09
Don Quixote View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar

Retired AE Moderator

Quote Don Quixote Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31-Jan-2012 at 02:53

ZaPaDo=West(side of world)=From rumor sky distances!(Nobodies mouth is open during Sunsets indeed!)
ZaPaD=From Rumor sky gifts!(We comment it always!)

"Zapad" is West in Bulgarian. "Pada" is "fall down", like the Sun falling behind the horizon.
"zapada/zapadam" means falling down from a position
"pad-nala jena" is a prostitute, a woman whose position "fell down"
"za" is "for". So "zapad" is "falling for"...
Tsar
Tsar

Retired AE Moderator

Quote Don Quixote Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31-Jan-2012 at 02:57

YuLeDE(JuLeDe)=From fear,image praises!
YaLDa=From mortality,Spark agrees/accepts!
KoLeDe=From Circle,Image praises!

"Koleda" in Bulgarian is the pagan variation of Christmas, the first and the last day of the year, a circle made by the year to complete itself.
"kolelo" is a "wheel"
"kol" is "stick", like a spike in a wheel.

medenaywe View Drop Down
AE Moderator
AE Moderator
Master of Meanings

Quote medenaywe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31-Jan-2012 at 03:02
No Don it is not.Syllables have unique meaning and i can translate lot of words from different languages with them as you can see above."Za" is "okrivuvanje"="ogovaranje"=rumor=gossip=guiltiness so give me better word in English for that?SmileZaPaDo=From gossip/guiltiness Sky,distances!Only sunset can prevent human gossip about you,as we can see!Because it is(sunset) beautiful view!Words we use today are universal timeless truths!

Edited by medenaywe - 31-Jan-2012 at 03:36
medenaywe View Drop Down
AE Moderator
AE Moderator
Master of Meanings

Quote medenaywe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31-Jan-2012 at 03:35
KoLeLo=Car Wheel=From Circle Image,draws!
Tsar
Tsar

Retired AE Moderator

Quote Don Quixote Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31-Jan-2012 at 03:35

No Don it is not.Syllables have unique meaning and i can translate lot of words from different languages with them as you can see above."Za" is "ozboruvanje"="okrivuvanje"="ogovaranje"=rumor=gossip so give
me better word in English for that?SmileZaPaDo=From gossip Sky,distances!Only sunset can prevent human
gossip about you,as we can see!Because it is(sunset) beautiful view!Words we use today are universal timeless truths!

I don't think people stop gossiping about me only because the sun went down, ion the opposite, when there wasn't TV or internet, people's only entertainment in the evenings was to gossip about the others, the uglier the gossip the better. I suspect people like to gossip in bed, coming up with some grimy stuff only because someone said something to someone else...in the time of no suggestive movies such conversations were the only  aphrodisiac available.

And where is "za" in "okrujivanie" and "ogovaranie"? "okrujivanie" means "circling", "okrujenie" in Serbian is "surroundings", "krujok" in Russian is "circle; "krug" is "circle" in Bulgarian; but none of those evens up with "rumor". The Bulgarian word for "rumor" is "kluka"...only with a real big push of the imagination one can connect it with "okrujivanie".

"Falling down" sound more logical to me for - the light going behind the horizon, falling in the dark, falling behind the curtain /which is a metaphor for death/, the sun dying every night, etc.
medenaywe View Drop Down
AE Moderator
AE Moderator
Master of Meanings

Quote medenaywe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31-Jan-2012 at 03:38
Yes but sunset beauty is eternal&universal and ancients had described it inside this word!SmileIt is  better even than gossiping indeed!LOL
   Gossipy,sky distances!

Edited by medenaywe - 16-Feb-2012 at 15:21
Tsar
Tsar

Retired AE Moderator

Quote Don Quixote Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31-Jan-2012 at 03:57

KoLeLo=Car Wheel=From Circle Image,draws!

I agree with that. "Le" in Bulgarian participates in different constructs that show movement, action:
"le-tia" - fly
"le-ia" - pour liquid out of something
"le-kuvam" - the process of curing someone
"ko" goes in Russian, Serbian and Bulgarian words with meaning of "circle".
medenaywe View Drop Down
AE Moderator
AE Moderator
Master of Meanings

Quote medenaywe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31-Jan-2012 at 04:13
Let us go further than.
PaLoToI=Palace=From Sky Draw,saves!SmileIt means pictures/statues on roofs&walls!
medenaywe View Drop Down
AE Moderator
AE Moderator
Master of Meanings

Quote medenaywe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31-Jan-2012 at 04:16
KoTeTo=Cat=From Circle Prediction Shelters!I believe it is connected with goddess we know as Kotys?!?Some kind of Oracle sorcerer?Help me here Don.
medenaywe View Drop Down
AE Moderator
AE Moderator
Master of Meanings

Quote medenaywe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31-Jan-2012 at 04:49
Cat=From feature dream!Ca=Ka cause of phonetics!
Cats=From feature dream presents!
But if it sounds as Cat=From announcement/call dream!(Tc!Smile)If you see cat go home and dream!
medenaywe View Drop Down
AE Moderator
AE Moderator
Master of Meanings

Quote medenaywe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01-Feb-2012 at 05:39
PaPa=Pope=From sky heaven=Heavenly heaven!From above spiritual heaven.

Edited by medenaywe - 13-Feb-2012 at 08:12
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 389>