Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Happy New 2012 to all of You!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
medenaywe View Drop Down
AE Moderator
AE Moderator
Master of Meanings

Online Status: Offline
  Quote medenaywe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Happy New 2012 to all of You!
    Posted: 31-Dec-2011 at 14:33
Happy New Year people!ClapHugClap
Cyrus Shahmiri View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator
King of Kings

Quote Cyrus Shahmiri Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31-Dec-2011 at 15:12
Happy new year! Smile (2012! Confused)
Baal Melqart View Drop Down
General
General

Quote Baal Melqart Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31-Dec-2011 at 15:15
Happy New Year! Or last year, hehe
Timidi mater non flet
tjadams View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain
Suspended, go back to historum

Quote tjadams Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31-Dec-2011 at 15:21
The same to all AE members.
TheAlaniDragonRising View Drop Down
AE Moderator
AE Moderator
Spam Fighter

Quote TheAlaniDragonRising Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31-Dec-2011 at 16:16
Happy New Year to all AE members.Smile
What a handsome figure of a dragon. No wonder I fall madly in love with the Alani Dragon now, the avatar, it's a gorgeous dragon picture.
Nick1986 View Drop Down
Emperor
Emperor
Mighty Slayer of Trolls

Quote Nick1986 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31-Dec-2011 at 19:29
So we bid farewell to the year the dictators fell. Osama, Gadaffi and Kim Jong, you will not be missed
Me Grimlock not nice Dino! Me bash brains!
Centrix Vigilis View Drop Down
Emperor
Emperor

Quote Centrix Vigilis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31-Dec-2011 at 22:14
Happy New year...Peace to you all...
But just in case.... keep yer hatchet sharp..powder dry and saber ready to draw.Wink
"Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence"

S. T. Friedman

Pilger's law: 'If it's been officially denied, then it's probably true'

Don Quixote View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar

Retired AE Moderator

Quote Don Quixote Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01-Jan-2012 at 22:47
Happy New Year, everyone!
red clay View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator
Tomato Master Emeritus

Quote red clay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02-Jan-2012 at 11:10
A Happy and Prosperous New Year to all!!

2012, it's here!!  I have some new years suggestionsBig smile  Anyone holding stock in the History Channel should get rid of it now.  As on 12/22/2012, they won't have anything to show.  The History Channels, 1 and 2 should be renamed the Armageddon channels.  Without the "End Times"crap, they haven't much in the way of programming.  Case in point, all last week it was "Armageddon Week".  Take out "Ancient Aliens" and what have you got?

Edited by red clay - 02-Jan-2012 at 11:13
"Arguing with someone who hates you or your ideas, is like playing chess with a pigeon. No matter what move you make, your opponent will walk all over the board and scramble the pieces".
Unknown.
TheAlaniDragonRising View Drop Down
AE Moderator
AE Moderator
Spam Fighter

Quote TheAlaniDragonRising Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02-Jan-2012 at 11:28
Originally posted by red clay

2012, it's here!!  I have some new years suggestionsBig smile  Anyone holding stock in the History Channel should get rid of it now.  As on 12/22/2012, they won't have anything to show.

Nice one, red clay, that's for the "Happy and Prosperous New Year to all!!" as for the selling of shares, not that I have any mind you, what improved future would you expect to have with the money made from selling the shares, if there weren't any future come that date? Btw Happy New Year to you, red.
What a handsome figure of a dragon. No wonder I fall madly in love with the Alani Dragon now, the avatar, it's a gorgeous dragon picture.
Sander View Drop Down
AE Moderator
AE Moderator

Quote Sander Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04-Jan-2012 at 21:50
Happy 2012!

Star
tjadams View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain
Suspended, go back to historum

Quote tjadams Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05-Jan-2012 at 00:32
Thanks Sander.
red clay View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator
Tomato Master Emeritus

Quote red clay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05-Jan-2012 at 17:09
Originally posted by TheAlaniDragonRising

2012, it's here!!  I have some new years suggestionsBig smile  Anyone holding stock in the History Channel should get rid of it now.  As on 12/22/2012, they won't have anything to show.

Nice one, red clay, that's for the "Happy and Prosperous New Year to all!!" as for the selling of shares, not that I have any mind you, what improved future would you expect to have with the money made from selling the shares, if there weren't any future come that date? Btw Happy New Year to you, red.

Well, I don't think the world as we know it will end on the 21st, and most others don't either.  However, the folks at the History Channel must think so.  My point was , when the 22nd rolls around, and it will,  what are they gonna do for programming.Big smile  They've turned themselves into "the end of the world" channel.  When it doesn't end, there only option is to actually do history.  And I don't think they are up to it.Evil Smile

"Arguing with someone who hates you or your ideas, is like playing chess with a pigeon. No matter what move you make, your opponent will walk all over the board and scramble the pieces".
Unknown.
medenaywe View Drop Down
AE Moderator
AE Moderator
Master of Meanings

Quote medenaywe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05-Jan-2012 at 17:24
But,if there are not Aliens,who could explain mysterious History interpretations there!LOLCause of dynamics in program's screenplays they also use:Vampires,Werewolves and other paranormal cases!They still have time to call it,Doomsday channel.
ThrivingDad View Drop Down
Immortal Guard
Immortal Guard

Quote ThrivingDad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07-Jan-2012 at 00:05
Happy New Year everyone!
Sander View Drop Down
AE Moderator
AE Moderator

Quote Sander Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07-Jan-2012 at 22:59

Happy new year!!

Its the 8th but the year has only just begun. Leave your cave to bring or get the best wishes!! Big smile

Star

Edited by Sander - 07-Jan-2012 at 23:04
Arab View Drop Down
Pretorian
Pretorian

Quote Arab Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12-Jan-2012 at 14:24

Originally posted by TheAlaniDragonRising

Well, I don't think the world as we know it will end on the 21st, and most others don't either.  However, the folks at the History Channel must think so.  My point was , when the 22nd rolls around, and it will,  what are they gonna do for programming.Big smile  They've turned themselves into "the end of the world" channel.  When it doesn't end, there only option is to actually do history.  And I don't think they are up to it.Evil Smile

The history channel should be about history, not conspiracy nuts bumbling like idiots about ancient aliens and the Mayan calender. One of the many reasons I stopped watching it.

Happy new year everyone
Christian View Drop Down
Immortal Guard
Immortal Guard

Quote Christian Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14-Jan-2012 at 14:27
which is the language spoken (me denaywe), such that language has roots
medenaywe View Drop Down
AE Moderator
AE Moderator
Master of Meanings

Quote medenaywe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14-Jan-2012 at 14:38
Also yours!Big smileYour language is one of it's ancestors behind Hebrew,Arabic,"Slavic" languages,Latin's half,etc.I can say about those that have met here.Anyway have a nice time here!
P.S.
What does it means "MeNe Le Be" in your language?Original those people were NaDeNaJVeMo!Singular is NaDeNaJve=(You)Offer from Deity perfect!

Edited by medenaywe - 18-Jan-2012 at 14:40
 Post Reply Post Reply