Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

armour on DS game Dragonquest

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
helenhe View Drop Down
Immortal Guard
Immortal Guard

Online Status: Offline
  Quote helenhe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: armour on DS game Dragonquest
    Posted: 06-Jun-2011 at 15:32
My grandson is playing dragonquest and asks why does the armour offered in dragonquest 9 have only one shouldered armour? is this a true historical fact?
helen the magnificent
Nick1986 View Drop Down
Emperor
Emperor
Mighty Slayer of Trolls

Quote Nick1986 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06-Jun-2011 at 15:53
Can you show us a picture of the armor?
Me Grimlock not nice Dino! Me bash brains!
Grimith View Drop Down
Immortal Guard
Immortal Guard

Quote Grimith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15-Aug-2011 at 08:39
Originally posted by helenhe

My grandson is playing dragonquest and asks why does the armour offered in dragonquest 9 have only one shouldered armour? is this a true historical fact?

As far as I know in my studies in armour, if there is going to be a shoulder guard, there's either going to be 2 or none. Although it's entirely possible that said armour is designed for using a shield with. If there is no guard on the left shoulder, it seems that is likely the case.

Although the likeliest situation is that; it's just a video game armour and was put in because it looks "cool".
We get some rules to follow; That and this, these and those. But no one knows
 Post Reply Post Reply