Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Judgment day is coming!Prepare yourselfs!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author
medenaywe View Drop Down
AE Moderator
AE Moderator
Master of Meanings

Online Status: Offline
  Quote medenaywe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Judgment day is coming!Prepare yourselfs!
    Posted: 18-May-2011 at 00:40
I found this link also many others:
http://www.may-212011.com/
this would happen according to Bible.
This "weather" forecast was written here:
http://www.ebiblefellowship.com/outreach/tracts/may21/
Big smile and enjoy in days you have till than!
Centrix Vigilis View Drop Down
Emperor
Emperor

Quote Centrix Vigilis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18-May-2011 at 02:29
Nah...I won't make fun of anyones commitment to his or her's belief but he's wrong. And he doesn't, even with his alleged expertise, know his scriptures.

KJB

But of that day and hour knoweth no [man], no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only.

Matthew 24:36

Better to remenber: Revelation 22 v.19.
"Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence"

S. T. Friedman

Pilger's law: 'If it's been officially denied, then it's probably true'

TheAlaniDragonRising View Drop Down
AE Moderator
AE Moderator
Spam Fighter

Quote TheAlaniDragonRising Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18-May-2011 at 05:03
Originally posted by Centrix Vigilis

Nah...I won't make fun of anyones commitment to his or her's belief but he's wrong. And he doesn't, even with his alleged expertise, know his scriptures.

KJB

But of that day and hour knoweth no [man], no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only.

Matthew 24:36

Better to remenber: Revelation 22 v.19.

Imagine how you'll feel on the 22nd if medenaywe is right and you're wrong. LOL
What a handsome figure of a dragon. No wonder I fall madly in love with the Alani Dragon now, the avatar, it's a gorgeous dragon picture.
Emperor
Emperor

Quote Centrix Vigilis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18-May-2011 at 05:20
At that point it makes little difference what he or you or anyone thought or cared. I'd be gone.

The rest would still be here.Wink

S. T. Friedman

red clay View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator
Tomato Master Emeritus

Quote red clay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18-May-2011 at 09:41
I thought April 15th was Judgment day.
"Arguing with someone who hates you or your ideas, is like playing chess with a pigeon. No matter what move you make, your opponent will walk all over the board and scramble the pieces".
Unknown.
Baal Melqart View Drop Down
General
General

Quote Baal Melqart Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18-May-2011 at 11:12
This is blasphemy! How can men contradict God's words that no one is supposed to know the exact date?! Funniest thing is when he said that a 'multitude' will be saved, haha. Look around you people, we're surrounded by rakes, sinners and promiscuity. Only a few would be saved according to Christianity...
Timidi mater non flet
Michael Collins View Drop Down
Pretorian
Pretorian
Historum joker, suspended

Quote Michael Collins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18-May-2011 at 12:33
He haaad to do it on a Saturday LOL
Is í labhairt a dteanga an moladh is mó is féidir linn a thabhairt dár namhaid.
AE Moderator
AE Moderator
Spam Fighter

Quote TheAlaniDragonRising Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18-May-2011 at 12:38
Originally posted by Michael Collins

What's the chances it will rain? LOL
What a handsome figure of a dragon. No wonder I fall madly in love with the Alani Dragon now, the avatar, it's a gorgeous dragon picture.
General
General

Quote Baal Melqart Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18-May-2011 at 16:58
Originally posted by TheAlaniDragonRising

Originally posted by Michael Collins

What's the chances it will rain? LOL

rain frogs you mean? Smile
Timidi mater non flet
opuslola View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar
suspended

Quote opuslola Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18-May-2011 at 17:28
Baal M., wrote;

"This is blasphemy! How can men contradict God's words that no one is supposed to know the exact date?! Funniest thing is when he said that a 'multitude' will be saved, haha. Look around you people, we're surrounded by rakes, sinners and promiscuity. Only a few would be saved according to Christianity..."

According to some groups the number will be exactly 144,000!

Regards,
Ron
http://www.quotationspage.com/subjects/history/
AE Moderator
AE Moderator
Spam Fighter

Quote TheAlaniDragonRising Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18-May-2011 at 20:26
Originally posted by Baal Melqart

This is blasphemy! How can men contradict God's words that no one is supposed to know the exact date?! Funniest thing is when he said that a 'multitude' will be saved, haha. Look around you people, we're surrounded by rakes, sinners and promiscuity. Only a few would be saved according to Christianity...

How again can it be blasphemy if we can't know if there is any contradiction with not being able to know God's words? Confused
AE Moderator
AE Moderator
Spam Fighter

Quote TheAlaniDragonRising Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18-May-2011 at 20:30
Originally posted by opuslola

Do any of these numbers have an origin with an explanation attached?
General
General

Quote Baal Melqart Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19-May-2011 at 17:54

Originally posted by Baal Melqart

How again can it be blasphemy if we can't know if there is any contradiction with not being able to know God's words? Confused

Well if God said that no man or angel shall know of this day then clearly no man should know... Claiming to know therefore is blasphemy.
Timidi mater non flet
Emperor
Emperor

Quote Centrix Vigilis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19-May-2011 at 18:30

Originally posted by opuslola

Do any of these numbers have an origin with an explanation attached?

That particular number is associated with the 12,000 souls of the 12 tribes of Israel which are to be saved iirc. Somewhere in the Old 'T' I forget where. In later parlance that association is dropped for Christains saved....not Jews.

And in context... it is indeed considered a form of blasphemy for some for a predicitve date to be given; as this violates both scriptures I cited earlier.... in addition to coming close to the prognastications of seers and wiches was forbidden in the OT.

It can get pretty jumbled depending on which.... one might like to ascribe too.

Edited by Centrix Vigilis - 19-May-2011 at 18:31

S. T. Friedman

opuslola View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar
suspended

Quote opuslola Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19-May-2011 at 20:25
Thanks for the explanation CV! The only thing you left out was the largest of the groups left who actually adhere to such numbers, I think the the "Church of Christ" and those persons who bug you, all of the time with their "Watch-tower" publications are the only ones left?
Emperor
Emperor

Quote Centrix Vigilis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19-May-2011 at 20:46
Believe that is correct tho there may be others.

S. T. Friedman

opuslola View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar
suspended

Quote opuslola Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19-May-2011 at 21:05
I will just await the "last of times" with my 30.06. ,my 7.62X54 mm Nato M-14, my 7.62X39 Russian,Valmet M-62, and my 5.56 Nato, mini-14 weapons, besides my small calibre weapons. "Fill your hands!", etc.

I actually look forward to it!

And I quote your message; ''The dead remain dead only the living cry foul.''

Just who will be there to call the foul? LOL

red clay View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator
Tomato Master Emeritus

Quote red clay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20-May-2011 at 14:40
Not being overburdened by Abrahamic Baggage, I'm not at all affected by this.  However being the opportunist that I am, I'm post dating all of my checks to the 22nd.  Just in case.Evil Smile
"Arguing with someone who hates you or your ideas, is like playing chess with a pigeon. No matter what move you make, your opponent will walk all over the board and scramble the pieces".
Unknown.
opuslola View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar
suspended

Quote opuslola Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20-May-2011 at 14:46
Right now, I am drinking in large quantites of Marguritas! After enough of them, I am more like the figurehead of "Mad Magazine", that is I am almost now "Alfred E. Neuman/Newman", and say with some convition, "What?, me worry?"

I hope the pain is not too severe to the rest of you?
medenaywe View Drop Down
AE Moderator
AE Moderator
Master of Meanings

Quote medenaywe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20-May-2011 at 14:58
No matter "Que sera,sera",even second we have to spend,there are eternal number of fractions inside this
small interval of time!Cheers,Ron!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yVuEC3r7a-o

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>