Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Judgment day is coming!Prepare yourselfs!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author
medenaywe View Drop Down
AE Moderator
AE Moderator
Master of Meanings

Online Status: Offline
  Quote medenaywe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Judgment day is coming!Prepare yourselfs!
    Posted: 24-May-2011 at 14:39
Miscalculated about incomes on bank account or...Was this on betting list also?Mescalero got his part from
betting?Big smile
Centrix Vigilis View Drop Down
Emperor
Emperor

Quote Centrix Vigilis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24-May-2011 at 14:34
He might have but I'll stick with my Mescalero holyman.Wink
"Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence"

S. T. Friedman

Pilger's law: 'If it's been officially denied, then it's probably true'

red clay View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator
Tomato Master Emeritus

Quote red clay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24-May-2011 at 10:09
Wait!!  Shock of the year, he "Miscalculated"-

As crestfallen followers of a California preacher who foresaw the world's end strained to find meaning in their lives, Harold Camping revised his apocalyptic prophecy Monday, saying he was off by five months and the Earth actually will be obliterated on Oct. 21.

Now it's Oct. 21

Edited by red clay - 24-May-2011 at 10:11
"Arguing with someone who hates you or your ideas, is like playing chess with a pigeon. No matter what move you make, your opponent will walk all over the board and scramble the pieces".
Unknown.
medenaywe View Drop Down
AE Moderator
AE Moderator
Master of Meanings

Quote medenaywe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23-May-2011 at 10:42
LOLYou are the one that count other's predictions!I survive my marriage and fall in bathroom crashing myself last year!I do not believe could be worst than that.Big smile
Toltec View Drop Down
Arch Duke
Arch Duke
Shape Shifter

Quote Toltec Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23-May-2011 at 10:36
It's the number of times someone has predicted the end of the world somewhere on earth in my lifetime, give or take a few men walking up and down the high st with sandwich boards that have 'the end is nigh' printed on them

Edited by Toltec - 23-May-2011 at 10:38
Stupidity got us into this mess, why can't it get us out?

History Planet Website
<br /
medenaywe View Drop Down
AE Moderator
AE Moderator
Master of Meanings

Quote medenaywe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23-May-2011 at 10:33
What did you do in ex lives?Fly,jump,run?Are you stunt performer?Maybe lab mouse?Big smile2114 is Oracle number?
Toltec View Drop Down
Arch Duke
Arch Duke
Shape Shifter

Quote Toltec Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23-May-2011 at 07:53
I'm not boasting but this is not the first end of the world I've survived, but my 2114th apparently, the grim reaper's got nothing on me.

History Planet Website
<br /
red clay View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator
Tomato Master Emeritus

Quote red clay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22-May-2011 at 11:04
Originally posted by medenaywe

We need to check his bank account now!Results of prediction in $,will show us how successful this one was!
Big smile

The corporate name for his org. is Family Radio International.  Follows is short blurb-

In 2009, the nonprofit reported in IRS filings that it received $18.3 million in donations, and had assets of more than $104 million, including $34 million in stocks or other publicly traded securities.

That was in 09.  You can bet it's bigger now.
"Arguing with someone who hates you or your ideas, is like playing chess with a pigeon. No matter what move you make, your opponent will walk all over the board and scramble the pieces".
Unknown.
medenaywe View Drop Down
AE Moderator
AE Moderator
Master of Meanings

Quote medenaywe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22-May-2011 at 02:39
We need to check his bank account now!Results of prediction in $,will show us how successful this one was!
Big smile
Emperor
Emperor

Quote Centrix Vigilis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22-May-2011 at 01:12
He never mattered. But as my old friend would suggest and as I have seen it for 45 years....here then this...only the names are different. And before I am accused of anything I pray for all of you...for justice is the game. This is what I believe in. This and my motto.

Fidelatas et Fortitudo.

Edited by Centrix Vigilis - 22-May-2011 at 01:20

S. T. Friedman

red clay View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator
Tomato Master Emeritus

Quote red clay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22-May-2011 at 00:08
Originally posted by Arab

Any word from Harold Camping? I wonder what his excuse will be. Oh well, at least it's not the end of the world...

LOLBig smile

At 95, does he really give a crap about the end of times?  His excuse will be the same as 1994, "he miscalculated".  I'll bet there won't be any miscalculations with the millions this has brought in.  His church runs a network of 52 radio stations cable channels etc.  This is big bucks.

Unknown.
Emperor
Emperor

Quote Centrix Vigilis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21-May-2011 at 20:43
Originally posted by medenaywe

Red erase first post.Somehow i have created 2?Man do not speak God's name everywhere!Sorry!(100 Our Father! will pray!).

Done Mede.

None of you were ever in jeopardy....my Mescalero friends did a dance to save us all.
But they did advise me that I had better shape up a little more if I expected immediate entry into the presence of the 'Great Father' when called..otherwise I was informed it might have a longer wait.

Big smile

S. T. Friedman

Arab View Drop Down
Pretorian
Pretorian

Quote Arab Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21-May-2011 at 20:35
Any word from Harold Camping? I wonder what his excuse will be. Oh well, at least it's not the end of the world...
"Prayer is when you talk to God. Insanity is when you talk to God and he answers back."
medenaywe View Drop Down
AE Moderator
AE Moderator
Master of Meanings

Quote medenaywe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21-May-2011 at 11:11
Red erase first post.Somehow i have created 2?Man do not speak God's name everywhere!Sorry!(100 Our Father! will pray!).

Edited by medenaywe - 21-May-2011 at 11:30
Toltec View Drop Down
Arch Duke
Arch Duke
Shape Shifter

Quote Toltec Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21-May-2011 at 11:09
Whoops wrong link posted in ny last post.

here's the correct one. The most erudaite, well thought out words ever spoken on the May 21st end of the world

History Planet Website
<br /
medenaywe View Drop Down
AE Moderator
AE Moderator
Master of Meanings

Quote medenaywe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21-May-2011 at 10:53
God have left note on preacher's desk few hours before:Sorry,I have appointment on court as witness here: http://www.gumbreg.com/imf-chief-dominique-strauss-kahn-charged-with-rape-trial
Judgment day will be delayed!Big smile

Edited by medenaywe - 21-May-2011 at 11:01
red clay View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator
Tomato Master Emeritus

Quote red clay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21-May-2011 at 10:48
Originally posted by Nick1986

So where are the promised earthquakes, zombies, fire and brimstone?

Those I could deal with, I was worried about a gravitational shift or the poles reversing.  It would cause the sewers to run in reverse.Tongue
Unknown.
red clay View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator
Tomato Master Emeritus

Quote red clay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21-May-2011 at 10:44
We'll meet again, don't know where don't know when, but I know we'll meet again some sunny day.Big smile
Unknown.
Nick1986 View Drop Down
Emperor
Emperor
Mighty Slayer of Trolls

Quote Nick1986 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21-May-2011 at 10:43
So where are the promised earthquakes, zombies, fire and brimstone?
Me Grimlock not nice Dino! Me bash brains!
Toltec View Drop Down
Arch Duke
Arch Duke
Shape Shifter

Quote Toltec Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21-May-2011 at 10:40
Well it's the day after rapture here already and unfortubately I got left on earth for my my sins, so I guess I'll have to draw solace that I'll still have you guys to talk to.

Edited by Toltec - 21-May-2011 at 11:07

History Planet Website
<br /
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>