Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Topic ClosedAE Member of the Month

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Cryptic View Drop Down
Arch Duke
Arch Duke

Retired AE Moderator

Online Status: Offline
Direct Link To This Post Topic: AE Member of the Month
    Posted: 17-May-2011 at 15:16

Hello and Welcome,

This is introducing the Member of the Month program.  We would like to welcome your nominations regarding a member who makes AE a great forum.  This person will be recognized for an entire month.  The following month, a new person will be recognized. 

Desirable qualities of nominated members include:

-Degree of Knowledge 

-A willingness to listen to and respect the opinions of others

-Willingness to locate and share specialized information or to assist in research

-Writes posts that are informative, yet easy to understand and easy to respond to

FAQS and more Facts

What are the facts and what are the details?

The program will start in June 2011 for May and all months prior.  The deadline for nominations will be June 05.  A winner will be announced with in three days. All following months will have the same deadline for nominations and the same announcement time.

This sounds great, How do I nominate somebody? 

-PM any moderator or administrator.  Include a brief statement as to why the member warrants the nomination.

Who can be a Member of the Month?

-Any forum member can be nominated.  This includes members, moderators and administrators.

I think... I mean, I know that I have all the desired qualities, can I nominate myself?

A. Yes, but only once a month  Wink

When I win Member of the Month, what do I get?

A. Everlasting fame and recognition to start with.  More benefits will be announced.

Let’s say I want to nominate somebody else, do they need to have all the desired qualities?

A. No, they can even have a good quality(ies) that are not listed. 

Can members win more than once?

A. Yes, the opportunities are vast.  Any member can win up to three times in one year.

I have a good suggestion for the Member of the Month program, but the thread is locked, what do I do?
A. PM your good suggestion to a moderator for consideration.

I am excited, what should I do now?

A. Start thinking of a good nominee for May 2011.  Then nominate him or her starting on June 01.

Edited by Cryptic - 18-May-2011 at 08:02
 Post Reply Post Reply