Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Pakistan warns the US@!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
opuslola View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar
suspended

Online Status: Offline
  Quote opuslola Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Pakistan warns the US@!
    Posted: 05-May-2011 at 18:30
It seems the Pakistanis are upset about our recent incursion into there nation?

So, just what can they do to prevent us from doing it again? The answer is, just don't let any of them know anything@! LOL

Most all of those in command are illicit members of the radicals, and we should not let these ass-holes know anything, any time.

But that is just my opinion, and I could well be incorrect.

Let these asses do what every they might want! I don't expect much from these A-holes however. And I don't care how many nukes they might hold.

Regards,
http://www.quotationspage.com/subjects/history/
Centrix Vigilis View Drop Down
Emperor
Emperor

Quote Centrix Vigilis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05-May-2011 at 19:18
Yawn......STOP THE PRESS. Wink
Opo and I agree on the irrelevance of the Paki opinion.

There's always a first.Cool
I won't use the language he is in id'ing them but essentially the point is apt. We have bought and paid for them for years...they are ours. They do it for local consumption. Not to worry. They like the bucks even more.

Now back to sleep I got calves coming in in about 6 hours.
"Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence"

S. T. Friedman

Pilger's law: 'If it's been officially denied, then it's probably true'

Nick1986 View Drop Down
Emperor
Emperor
Mighty Slayer of Trolls

Quote Nick1986 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05-May-2011 at 20:00
If America was smart they would stop giving the Pakistanis aid. If they want Western money Pakistan should do more to drive out the terrorists in the tribal areas
ralfy View Drop Down
Knight
Knight

Quote ralfy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07-May-2011 at 07:27
Ironically, Pakistan trained mujahedeen recruited by the Saudis and financed by the U.S. while U.S. Western allies played along.

red clay View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator
Tomato Master Emeritus

Quote red clay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07-May-2011 at 11:21
They got caught, pure and simple.  So you have to expect a whole lot of bluster, fist pounding, sword ratteling and anything else they can think of to  attempt to distract anyone from that fact.  It shouldn't surprise anyone that they were saying one thing, yet doing another.

Big News!!!!!  They don't like us.  They do however like our money.  It shoudn't be a shock that it's been stated by leaders past, Stay home, but send your money.
In the state that our economy is in presently, I agree with Nick, let's get the Hell out of there.  Pull our troops and our cash, and let'em float on their own, sink or swim.  I am getting tired of seeing 3rd rate thugs attempt to push us around.  Hell, they aren't as formidable as the Capone mob was.  Even our "Thugs" were better than their thugs.  TongueBig smile

"Arguing with someone who hates you or your ideas, is like playing chess with a pigeon. No matter what move you make, your opponent will walk all over the board and scramble the pieces".
Unknown.
Emperor
Emperor

Quote Centrix Vigilis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07-May-2011 at 17:06
We have bought and paid for them for years...they are ours. They do it for local consumption. Not to worry. They like the bucks even more.
Wink

There never was a doubt in a reasonable mind that they allowed TB and AQ to operate there....part of the 'great game'.

Edited by Centrix Vigilis - 07-May-2011 at 17:08

S. T. Friedman

balochii View Drop Down
Colonel
Colonel

Quote balochii Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08-May-2011 at 03:32
 i am from there, and the opinion over here is that US is targetting Pakistan and this "bin laden" thing is just a setup. Pakistan is the 6th or 7th strongest army in the world with nuclear weapons, I think US is after these weapons. Despite its small size compared to India, Pakistan has around the same amount of nuclear weapons and a really large army.

and the other thing is, anyone who messes with Pakistan is basically messing with China, so WW3 might start

but i doubt US will be that stupid. 

Edited by balochii - 08-May-2011 at 03:36
Emperor
Emperor

Quote Centrix Vigilis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08-May-2011 at 04:35
Originally posted by balochii

i am from there, and the opinion over here is that US is targetting Pakistan and this "bin laden" thing is just a setup. Pakistan is the 6th or 7th strongest army in the world with nuclear weapons, I think US is after these weapons. Despite its small size compared to India, Pakistan has around the same amount of nuclear weapons and a really large army.

and the other thing is, anyone who messes with Pakistan is basically messing with China, so WW3 might start

but i doubt US will be that stupid. 

No one said least of all me... that the Government there was not playing both sides of the great game. It's relationship with the PRC is used as a foil to India and the US and commensurately, in a smaller fashion, the Russians. Alas from the perspective of many....to include myself...this has also included supporting the TB and harboring OBL. (Any denials of the same are rediculous...the events speak for themselves and have for a considerable period of time now.) When they do this they harbor and support terrorism. Many nations have.... to include the US and or called them freedom fighters when the  international politcal need required it or was percieved as required..semantics in many cases. Why..is a more complicated story that can go back to the days of British Colonialism in the region and their efforts to deflect competition.

You don't have to agree. I don't expect you too. But from the vested interests of US security vs. the threat by radical Islam... this is a game no longer profitable. Iow. We no longer spend $1.8b annually in your country if this then is the price to maintain a log route into Astan. As AQ is now worldwide and the strat and tactics need a finer adjustment to a world perspective... not merely regional. (My recommendation would be blow for blow retaliation when it has been identified where, for example, any future cells were trained and equipped.)

Which is to say that effort...Astan.... needs to cease and the interests of this region left to it's natives.

Terrorism doesn't necessarily need to be fought on that ground....it can be fought in more profitable ways merely by allowing the region to be ostracized by others in trade and commerce. And quite frankly by shorring up the counter which is to say cutting support to Pakistan and logarithmically increasing support to India as a countermeasure. This then will allow the PRC to enlarge it's influence there true...but that's a sword that cuts both ways and will cut deeper in Pakistan eventually..see below. But as long as Pakistan's great paranoia remains India it serves then the purpose.

2. The US has no interests in acquiring Pakistan's nucs...they have sufficient as is...that aside from being a rash assumption.. tends to lead me to believe your believing standard anti-US propaganda  thrown around by the radicals and their puppets in government and that merely continues to identify the paranoia not uncommon in the region...when it comes to the culture-social and theological differences between the parties.

3. Trust the PRC and your nation will ultimately become an extension of their recurring plans for expansion in the region... in effect another Tibet....actually they already are for all intents and purposes. Your enemy, if you truly study the objective history was never the US.

The PRC is not an avid fan of Islam as noted by the persecution of it's members in their own country...if you believe other....your wrong. They use your nation for no other reason then the aforementioned ie. to counter western influences...certainly US.. not out of some sense of brotherhood.

But as I noted I don't expect you to believe anything other then what you do.Wink

Edited by Centrix Vigilis - 08-May-2011 at 10:41

S. T. Friedman

Cryptic View Drop Down
Arch Duke
Arch Duke

Retired AE Moderator

Quote Cryptic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08-May-2011 at 07:56
Originally posted by opuslola

Most all of those in command are illicit members of the radicals
Only a few are.  But... many of those few tend to be in the Intelligence Services.  Year ago, the Islamacists reached an unwritten agreement with  Pakstans first female presdient that: They would accept a female president if they got control of the Intelligence Services, could make it autonomous and could staff it with open Islamacists.
Originally posted by ralfy

Ironically, Pakistan trained mujahedeen recruited by the Saudis and financed by the U.S. while U.S. Western allies played along.
Good point.  The Pakistani Intelligence Services ran the Afghan guerilla training program.  Once the Pakistani Islamacists got control of the Intelligence Services, only the most hard core Islamacist Afghan groups would consistently get cash, weapons, training etc.

The answer is, just don't let any of them know anything@! LOL
I agree and that is why we did not. There are complexities.  Some, or perhaps many of the drone strikes are succesful because non Islamacist Pakistani military and police officers let us know which house the terrorists were in, which trucks they using, when they were leaving etc.   Give the Pakistanis needless offense and those tips will stop coming.  Drones could get shot down, jammed etc.    

and we should not let these ass-holes know anything, any time.
I would say .... "dont let them know anything some of the time"
Getting Ben Ladin  and confirming it (ground raid) was vital to our interests.  So we did it and never thought about asking Pakistani permission.   But.... I think that is going to be the last ground raid by U.S. forces into Pakistan unlsess there is an overwhelming emergency (avoid needless offense).

And I don't care how many nukes they might hold. 
As a side note, the Pakistanis have had a very capable, professional army for three generations now.  Though they are not going to risk losing their nation's military abilities for the Taliban,  they are not going to get "shocked and awed" either.  

Edited by Cryptic - 08-May-2011 at 08:32
MediaWarLord View Drop Down
Consul
Consul

Quote MediaWarLord Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08-May-2011 at 18:22
The only thing I know about Pakistan is that the USA control their nuclear arsenal.

My only advice to the USA is nuke those Paki's with their own weapons or let India defeat Pakistan. And get rid of those Islamists and fascists in Turkey (AK Party and her leader Erdogan). Create a big Kurdish state that will kick Turkish, Iranian and Arab asses, and there will peace in Israel, the Middle East and the world! Kurds are victims of those terrorist states for a very long time. Enough is enough!

balochii View Drop Down
Colonel
Colonel

Quote balochii Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09-May-2011 at 15:27

^ lol neither wont happen, espeically letting india defeat pakistan. Pakistanis would probably use all their 100 nuclear weapons in response. not a good idea!!

Ps, i do feel sorry for the Kurdish people though, they have suffered a lot
Nick1986 View Drop Down
Emperor
Emperor
Mighty Slayer of Trolls

Quote Nick1986 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09-May-2011 at 16:58
Originally posted by MediaWarLord

The only thing I know about Pakistan is that the USA control their nuclear arsenal.

My only advice to the USA is nuke those Paki's with their own weapons or let India defeat Pakistan. And get rid of those Islamists and fascists in Turkey (AK Party and her leader Erdogan). Create a big Kurdish state that will kick Turkish, Iranian and Arab asses, and there will peace in Israel, the Middle East and the world! Kurds are victims of those terrorist states for a very long time. Enough is enough!

I don't know where you're from, but your views sound like those of the typical Daily Mail reader/EDL supporter. Only a small minority of Arabs are Islamists while Turkey has been a democracy since the 1920s. The Kurds should have their own country using land purchased from Iraq and Turkey but independence must be achieved through a UN-recognised plebiscite with the full consent of Iraqi, Turkish and Kurdish leaders

Edited by Nick1986 - 09-May-2011 at 16:59
Me Grimlock not nice Dino! Me bash brains!
Consul
Consul

Quote MediaWarLord Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14-May-2011 at 12:13
Originally posted by Nick1986

The Kurds should have their own country using land purchased from Iraq and Turkey but independence must be achieved through a UN-recognised plebiscite with the full consent of Iraqi, Turkish and Kurdish leaders
Thank you. But Arabs, Iranians and Turks will never voluntary recognize Kurds and their homeland Kurdistan. It is not in their nature. They are too much brainwashed , degraded and corrupted. Especially Turkish folks. We are forcing them to do that untill they have no other choice!
The Medes have been returned (like the ancient prophecies told us) and nobody can do anything about that. I love my country as much as my own mother. Most Kurds share the same love. Without Kurdistan I would never exist.

Kurdistan is everything to us. Heaven, hell, religion, home… our home!

Edited by MediaWarLord - 15-May-2011 at 12:53
red clay View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator
Tomato Master Emeritus

Quote red clay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15-May-2011 at 10:46
Originally posted by MediaWarLord

Then in actuality you know nothing about Pakistan, as the US has no control over their Nukes.  What do you think causes all the excess stomach acid in Washington?
"Arguing with someone who hates you or your ideas, is like playing chess with a pigeon. No matter what move you make, your opponent will walk all over the board and scramble the pieces".
Unknown.
Consul
Consul

Quote MediaWarLord Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15-May-2011 at 12:24
Originally posted by red clay

Then in actuality you know nothing about Pakistan, as the US has no control over their Nukes.  What do you think causes all the excess stomach acid in Washington?
The billions of $ that the USA spent on Pakistan. Only more than $ 5 billion the USA spent in the past 2 years on aiding Pakistan combating Al Qaeda and Taliban.

Btw, Turkey is not a democratic state. It's a islamo-fascist totalitarian regime that has even in the 21st century colonial ambitions. Turks are oppressing 30 million Kurds that want to be free. Kurds ain't no Turks. They are different ethnicity, culture with very different roots...

Pakistan is the same as Turkey and Iran. A terrorist state!

Edited by MediaWarLord - 15-May-2011 at 14:23
red clay View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator
Tomato Master Emeritus

Quote red clay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16-May-2011 at 00:23
That just means Uncle Sam's a sucker.  It no way implies the US has control over anything.

And  MWL, I'm going to give you an unofficial warning.  Your getting real close to the line with the Nationalism.  One basic rule all of us here are expected to abide by, written or unwritten, respect, mutual respect.  Without it, anything anyone posts will be likely ignored or misunderstood by the opposing view.  I've cautioned you, it's your choice.

Edited by red clay - 16-May-2011 at 00:25
Unknown.
McGak View Drop Down
Immortal Guard
Immortal Guard

Quote McGak Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16-May-2011 at 04:18
Why is the source of all the trouble not sorted out? Israel has got to be brought to account by America.But of course this is never going to happen as America is conrolled by the Israel lobby.You have to give it to the Jew 2% of the American population and they totally control the country in so many vital areas media,law,political etc.A great pity the Irish did not learn from them.If they had Ireland would be free now!
red clay View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator
Tomato Master Emeritus

Quote red clay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16-May-2011 at 10:34
I find it a source of amusement when I see posts inferring the US is controlled by this or that country or special interest.  First it was The "US controls Pakistans nukes" and now we're back to good old "the Jews control the US" anti Semitism.

And by the way, read "The Irish in America, 1850-2000".  I think you'll find that there's more evidence that the Irish control the US than there is for the Jews.Big smile
And the last time I checked, Ireland is free.

Geeze, after all this time, you'd think they would come up with new scapegoats.

Unknown.
ralfy View Drop Down
Knight
Knight

Quote ralfy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23-May-2011 at 03:03
They just received arms and support from China. Meanwhile, around 40 pct of U.S. war costs are being funded through foreign loans and most U.S. states are close to bankruptcy.

red clay View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator
Tomato Master Emeritus

Quote red clay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26-May-2011 at 09:56
Originally posted by ralfy

They just received arms and support from China. Meanwhile, around 40 pct of U.S. war costs are being funded through foreign loans and most U.S. states are close to bankruptcy.

Correct, however the states being in financial distress isn't directly related.  I believe the situation would be the same without the War on Terror.
I think you will find that most of that problem is connected to mis-management in the state governments themselves.  Also a failure on the governments part to realize that there is a limit to the tax load that the middle class can carry. 
Unknown.
 Post Reply Post Reply