Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Was there a genocide in 1915?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 78910>
Author
ArmenianSurvival View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain

Online Status: Offline
  Quote ArmenianSurvival Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Was there a genocide in 1915?
    Posted: 10-Jun-2005 at 18:49
Interesting. Thanks for clearing that up.
Mass Murderers Agree: Gun Control Works!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Van_Resistance

Քիչ ենք բայց Հայ ենք։
aknc View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain

Quote aknc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11-Jun-2005 at 04:02

Originally posted by ArmenianSurvival

I dont have any physical proof. I can only give you statistics. If you choose to disregard proven statistics, i obviously cant prove anything to you. The proof of genocide belongs to every major world government. Its only a matter of time before it is universally accepted.

Theres one thing i dont understand. Turks deny that what happened was a genocide, okay we know that. They also regard Ottoman history as their own history and are proud of it, nothing wrong with that. Then how come some Turks, when they are cornered, claim that the Ottoman Empire has NOTHING to do with Turkey? These people that differentiate Ottoman Empire and Turkey, what are they trying to hide? If you say that they are two completely different things, why do they act like Ottoman history is THEIR history?

good point but wrong again.you can make statistics out of anything,but the thing you base those statistics are important.

Now you are saying that(rightfully)how come we take the part pf glory and leave the bloody past behind,it is because the armenian genocdie is not yet a fact of history universally accepted,AND on to the history part, the part we are proud of is the time when the ottomans are ottomans,not some pashas ruling a ruined country.Ittihat ve terakki ruled,talat paha ruled,not the government,so if the order was given by talat pasha,and it was not given by the sultan who is to blame?our existing government was powerless,how a government order?Unless TBMM gave the order which is quite impossiible.

another wrong point,we do not claim that when we are cornered,We say it after we state our facts,"blah blah blah,it didn't happen,AND...."

I'm not clear there,could you explain a little?

"I am the scourage of god appointed to chastise you,since no one knows the remedy for your iniquity exept me.You are wicked,but I am more wicked than you,so be silent!"

aknc View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain

Quote aknc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11-Jun-2005 at 06:15

I dont have any physical proof.

we do,but you have proven "statistics based on un-physical proof",how is that proven?

????

"I am the scourage of god appointed to chastise you,since no one knows the remedy for your iniquity exept me.You are wicked,but I am more wicked than you,so be silent!"

ArmenianSurvival View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain

Quote ArmenianSurvival Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11-Jun-2005 at 20:21
Originally posted by akyncy

I meant me personally, i was being sarcastic. Historians have plenty of physical proof from bones piled up into wells to mass un-marked graves of Armenian women and children.

Edited by ArmenianSurvival
Mass Murderers Agree: Gun Control Works!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Van_Resistance

Քիչ ենք բայց Հայ ենք։
baracuda View Drop Down
Colonel
Colonel

Quote baracuda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12-Jun-2005 at 02:32
problems with bones is they dont have labels on them telling that they are turk, armenian.. or some other persons..

likewise with pictures, I could take a WW2 pic with jews in it, with the right picture one could put on it a label.. "Jew Attrocities in germany.. poor germans.." , and with the right beliefs of people we might have a chance for a go at changing history of WW2..
Justice View Drop Down
Knight
Knight

Quote Justice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12-Jun-2005 at 04:30
Originally posted by baracuda

problems with bones is they dont have labels on them telling that they are turk, armenian.. or some other persons..

likewise with pictures, I could take a WW2 pic with jews in it, with the right picture one could put on it a label.. "Jew Attrocities in germany.. poor germans.." , and with the right beliefs of people we might have a chance for a go at changing history of WW2..

Oh how convinient answer.
The Armenian Genocide is not debatable and its a Proven FACT.Nor you or any other Nationalistic little Turks are going to rewrite the history because you are ashamed of your actions.I am curious why the moderators havent closed this topic already.

PS:By the way remove the Russian Flag, someone might actually believe that you are a Russian.
THEY WILL NOT PASS
baracuda View Drop Down
Colonel
Colonel

Quote baracuda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12-Jun-2005 at 04:35
Mojet bit i mne navernika nado tebe posilat k cheortu.. kto znaet.. poka terpenie i zolotoy molchanie.. eshyo odin vse znayushiy aktivist grek chya zadnitsu bil potsilovan skolko raz chto ne mojet opredelit chto pravidniy i chto ne pravidniy..   

Edited by baracuda
Murtaza View Drop Down
General
General

Quote Murtaza Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12-Jun-2005 at 04:36

The Armenian Genocide is not debatable and its a Proven FACT.Nor you or any other Nationalistic little Turks are going to rewrite the history because you are ashamed of your actions.I am curious why the moderators havent closed this topic already.

Justice infact there is not proven genocide, But we have  a proven fact of your war crimes in anatolia. It looks like you think, because you are greek you should support everything against Turkey(with or without knowledge).  Armenian genocide. Or terrorists.(Aptullah Ocalan)

So This is the way of all greeks or just you?

Justice View Drop Down
Knight
Knight

Quote Justice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12-Jun-2005 at 04:39

Mojet bit i mne navernika nado tebe posilat k cheortu.. kto znaet.. poka terpenie i zolotoy molchanie.. eshyo odin vse znayushiy aktivist grek chya zadnitsu bil potsilovan skolko raz chto ne mojet opredelit chto pravidniy i chto ne pravidniy..   

Was this a blatant attempt to convince me that you are actually a Russian?
THEY WILL NOT PASS
Justice View Drop Down
Knight
Knight

Quote Justice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12-Jun-2005 at 04:43
Originally posted by Murtaza

Justice infact there is not proven genocide, But we have  a proven fact of your war crimes in anatolia. It looks like you think, because you are greek you should support everything against Turkey(with or without knowledge).  Armenian genocide. Or terrorists.(Aptullah Ocalan)

You know i am impressed how fast you Turks reply to us and parrot your propaganda ala turca.It is as if you are computer programs which are programmed to reply to us with the same pish over and over again.
THEY WILL NOT PASS
Murtaza View Drop Down
General
General

Quote Murtaza Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12-Jun-2005 at 04:47

ARTICLE 59.

Greece recognises her obligation to make reparation for the damage caused in Anatolia by the acts of the Greek army or administration which were contrary to the laws of war.

On the other hand, Turkey, in consideration of the financial situation of Greece resulting from the prolongation of the war and from its consequences, finally renounces all claims for reparation against the Greek Government

It looks like you were the people who make crime, and we had much mercy of your pathatic position. I think you should nicely say us "Thank you".

Justice View Drop Down
Knight
Knight

Quote Justice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12-Jun-2005 at 04:53

ARTICLE 59.

Greece recognises her obligation to make reparation for the damage caused in Anatolia by the acts of the Greek army or administration which were contrary to the laws of war.

On the other hand, Turkey, in consideration of the financial situation of Greece resulting from the prolongation of the war and from its consequences, finally renounces all claims for reparation against the Greek Government

It looks like you were the people who make crime, and we had much mercy of your pathatic position. I think you should nicely say us "Thank you".

Hmm....the usual cunning Turkish attempts to change the topic when their Nationalistic Myths are in trouble.They start to talk about Macedonians,Slavs,Bosnians,Native Americans,France,Switzerland,wars conducted 10 years ago and any other crap to desperately change the topic.

THEY WILL NOT PASS
Justice View Drop Down
Knight
Knight

Quote Justice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12-Jun-2005 at 04:54
Oh and i forgot to add Algerians.
THEY WILL NOT PASS
Murtaza View Drop Down
General
General

Quote Murtaza Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12-Jun-2005 at 04:58

make your job other post. I am not sure you have enough knowledge about this issue. You just love to attack us. Even you dont give any point for debate.

Do you realy think I will discuss about this the idiotic article? If It is a fact than there is nothing debate. So why are you waiting us to debate?

But I think This is a proof. How greece made war crimes in Anatolia, think about it.

I think you are ungrateful man. We mercied you but you still attack us.

You should learn humanity from Turks.It looks like 500 years is not enough  Another 500 year?

Edited by Murtaza
aknc View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain

Quote aknc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12-Jun-2005 at 07:02

Originally posted by ArmenianSurvival

Originally posted by akyncy

I meant me personally, i was being sarcastic. Historians have plenty of physical proof from bones piled up into wells to mass un-marked graves of Armenian women and children.

interesting,we have the same proof unless you accuse us for re dressing the bones

I apoligise for the misundeerstanding by the way

aknc View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain

Quote aknc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12-Jun-2005 at 07:23

Originally posted by Justice

Was this a blatant attempt to convince me that you are actually a Russian?

no he is living in russia

aknc View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain

Quote aknc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12-Jun-2005 at 07:24

Oh how convinient answer.

PS:By the way remove the Russian Flag, someone might actually believe that you are a Russian.

If the armenian genocide is a proven fact,why do you need to personalise your attacks to defend your claims?

aknc View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain

Quote aknc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12-Jun-2005 at 07:26

You know i am impressed how fast you Turks reply to us and parrot your propaganda ala turca.It is as if you are computer programs which are programmed to reply to us with the same pish over and over again.

If it wasn't the truth you woldn't be stuck like that every time.

Justice View Drop Down
Knight
Knight

Quote Justice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12-Jun-2005 at 07:36

IF?There is no IF.The Armenian Genocide is a Prooven Fact and it has been accepted by the INSTITUTE OF GENOCIDE (ISG) and the INTERNATIONAL ASSOCIATIONS OF GENOCIDE SCHOLARS (IAGS).
Anything else will be ignored and not be taken seriously.
As i said before Turkey is lucky that Armenia has been under the Soviet sphare of influence ,or else the Armenian Genocide would be recognised much sooner by the Western Nations.

By the way i personalise the attacks because that is how the Ultra Nationalistic clowns deserve to be treated for making depserate attempts to rewrite history about a commited Crime against HUMANITY.

Edited by Justice
THEY WILL NOT PASS
Murtaza View Drop Down
General
General

Quote Murtaza Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12-Jun-2005 at 07:41

did anyone heared  "Thank you" from an ungrateful greek?

"Anything else will be ignored and not be taken seriously"

Anyone else will be ignored and not be taken seriously, If they say you are not a mad man.

Your hatred is too much. And It looks like you have no idea what is history and what is politics.

"how the Ultra Nationalistic" is your doing. You have no wish to discuss. Your aim is to provoke us and to belittle us.  We dont need you. I dont ever think armenians need you someone who protect their claims without proof and without enough intelligent.

Still waiting your "thank you"

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 78910>