Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

"Ski" name ending / Poland

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
Author
Nick1986 View Drop Down
Emperor
Emperor
Mighty Slayer of Trolls

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Nick1986 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: "Ski" name ending / Poland
    Posted: 19-Sep-2012 at 19:55
Originally posted by medenaywe

Latin letters changed phonetics inside the words Nick.Syllables were first and a lot of voices had been lost now cause of Latin alphabet .In "slavic" languages we call them "Africati"(they "came" from Africa.
In first language people used voices for words!All of them have had exact meaning.Than had combined them with vocals to receive more combinations for events&objects&images&thoughts inside outside of them.After that they invented grammar rules:if they stayed our language and our mathematics will be the same.People that had built the pyramids were ingenious.Precision and logic were basis in their world.
Here are some of them:
http://www.asusilc.net/scr101/les1/s1glas.htm
Here you have all "African" voices:
http://www.omniglot.com/writing/macedonian.htm
and here is Coptic  alphabet:(compare it!)
http://www.omniglot.com/writing/coptic.htm

What are you saying Medenaywe? That the first Slavs were black?Confused
Me Grimlock not nice Dino! Me bash brains!
medenaywe View Drop Down
AE Moderator
AE Moderator
Master of Meanings

Quote medenaywe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20-Sep-2012 at 00:25
No they use languages (with sounds/letters)close to ancient Egyptian Nick!Maybe Pharaohs use them as "colored" citizens there(brick colored pharaohs!Smile).You know my positions about "brick" color of pharaoh people:this is color of earth and it is religious sign!In the same time pictures shows us variety of colors near the "brick" color people.
  Black color people are also there.Yellow color people and others also.But that is out of this topic story!Big smile
heyamigos View Drop Down
Samurai
Samurai

Quote heyamigos Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20-Sep-2012 at 03:04
Russians are the only Slavs to use the female version with their names "skaya"

medenaywe View Drop Down
AE Moderator
AE Moderator
Master of Meanings

Quote medenaywe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20-Sep-2012 at 04:11
This is valuable data for me.Original meaning of syllables&words(sentences once) preserves their meaning as far they are from  ex. Rome&Byzantine territories.Smileex.Minoskaya=orig."'MiNo-SKaYa=From Mino presents characteristic mortality"!(Child&Son&Daughter)"SKi" or possible "SKiI" forms have more honor in them.It tells us how Russian land was populated,using slaves&serfs maybe!"Carpathian mountains" story is Boogey man story for potentional serfs&slaves if they did not obey hierarchy of their masters!SmileNow they send them in overseas lands:America&Australia&Europe....Those are main power for economy
of our land today!Vampires&X-men&Aliens are here people!They transform themselves they are transformers also!LOL
Nick1986 View Drop Down
Emperor
Emperor
Mighty Slayer of Trolls

Quote Nick1986 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20-Sep-2012 at 20:02
I'm confused. Where do vampires and aliens fit in?
medenaywe View Drop Down
AE Moderator
AE Moderator
Master of Meanings

Quote medenaywe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21-Sep-2012 at 01:12
It's a joke or reality depends of mental state of mind.SmileAncient Egyptian use "Slavic" syllables also.Latin
"evolved" from Demotic.Cases from Demotic were copied&pasted in Latin also.You can not invent language as Esperanto from nowhere Nick:Esperanto borrows words&outlines from other languages also.I suppose a lot of languages those days use similar outlines and syllables.Residuals are all over.I really miss participation of China&Arab&Greek&Other language users for comparative analysis.

Edited by medenaywe - 30-Sep-2012 at 06:13
medenaywe View Drop Down
AE Moderator
AE Moderator
Master of Meanings

Quote medenaywe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26-Sep-2012 at 03:25
'Your predecessor name+SKi/SKii=presents volume/space(Land/property)&Shape/Form(You look on your predecessor)!'=From,voiceless sound in "Slavic" languages comes from Ancient
Egyptian,Nadenay(y=j)ve Zi,language!
ex.BoRiSoV=Spiritual resurrection in-houses obedience,was your ancestors name.:'Borisov+SKi/SKiI=From Borisov presents volume(land/space) or presents shape&form!It torn his face from him as they say here!Now we have all about SKI!Enjoy people!Smile

Nick1986 View Drop Down
Emperor
Emperor
Mighty Slayer of Trolls

Quote Nick1986 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28-Sep-2012 at 20:17
If ski means the same as Mac or Mc, it just one other thing the Poles have in common with the Irish. Coincidence, or something deeper?
medenaywe View Drop Down
AE Moderator
AE Moderator
Master of Meanings

Quote medenaywe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29-Sep-2012 at 02:35
England was seeded with Poland citizens in the last few centuries.Nazi secret service hided fact that you can
not found German family without Polish blood inside:Myth about Aryan blood would have to fall apart.

Edited by medenaywe - 25-Oct-2012 at 11:01
medenaywe View Drop Down
AE Moderator
AE Moderator
Master of Meanings

Quote medenaywe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29-Sep-2012 at 02:49
Now Give me Your surname will try the best with guessing of course:Have to make audio signal and to upload it here!
 MaC/MaK/MeK=Supportive equality/Creative equality?!?!Give me slang forms if you can!Smile
McDonald's=Supportive(Mak)&Creative(Mek)equality of Donald!It looks logical cause for parent all his&her children are the same(and they are their creation,their internal answer).Smile(It sounds "A" more than "E" as it looks similar as first syllable of MaIKa...MeK here is soft).

Edited by medenaywe - 29-Sep-2012 at 13:50
heyamigos View Drop Down
Samurai
Samurai

Quote heyamigos Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01-Oct-2012 at 06:22
Not only Slavic people have 'ski' ending names.  Quite a lot of Germans have it too.  I think many Germans and Austrians (Hungarians too) have assimilated Polish and Czech in the past. 
medenaywe View Drop Down
AE Moderator
AE Moderator
Master of Meanings

Quote medenaywe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01-Oct-2012 at 07:54
Russian "SKaYa(Ja)"
PeTRoV=Rocky dream roots obedience,Name speaks about believer in Cristian religion!
How do you call all members of family from Petrov:
   '
Petrov-S-Ka-Ya(Ja)=From Petrov presents characteristic mortality!There are not dignity in
those words Hayamigos!You can see here how did those people pass over Carpathian mountains." ' " is voiceless but loudly spoken as you are reminded&surprised about origin of
person.Hhhhhh=" ' "
  ' Petrovski=From Petrov presents volume/space(property,land)
  ' Petrovskii=From petrov presents shape/form(He&She looks/behaves as Petrov)
   After 2000 years of Roman Empire(East&West Empires) states residuals have had one main project:How to preserve order&how to create perfect(obedient) citizen(slave)!They did it.Smile 

Edited by medenaywe - 01-Oct-2012 at 08:02
Nick1986 View Drop Down
Emperor
Emperor
Mighty Slayer of Trolls

Quote Nick1986 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12-Oct-2012 at 07:42
I understand what you're saying Medenaywe: last names were introduced to remind people of their place in the hierarchy, for example, Mr Smith came from a family of blacksmiths
tzar View Drop Down
Baron
Baron

Quote tzar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12-Oct-2012 at 13:31

"Ski"=present(presence) value,"Ska"=present(presence) feature,"V"=obedient,humble,are final and exact meanings.Differences are obvious:First one speaks about free person,second one about slave&serf&poor.
"SKaYa"=present(presence)feature mortal.
Kowalskaya:From Kowal presence,features mortality!(Kowalskaja)
example:
(from)Kowal's presence,values=Kowal-ski!
From Kowal presence,features=Kowalska!
Kowalov=From  Kowal  obedience!
Kowalova=From Kowal slavery!
     That's all folks!No more edit here!
You just shocked me! My family name has suffix ~ov and according to this my ancestors considered them self as slaves? Then what about names that over with ~ev. In Bulgaria the family names from Macedonia have suffix ~ski, but from other regions Thrace and Moesia ~ov and ev

Edited by tzar - 12-Oct-2012 at 13:33
Everybody listen only this which understands.
medenaywe View Drop Down
AE Moderator
AE Moderator
Master of Meanings

Quote medenaywe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12-Oct-2012 at 14:09
Tzar those are my old trials.Check newest.Basic form with "V" describes main character feature of your predecessor.Than ski/skii/skaya describe you as ancestor of land&property and the rest.Worst case is mortality.
   Give me your surname here!Can make a trial!SmileMine is:
MiNoV=Tranquil attention obeys!It is characteristic of my root ancestor!With pronunciation of his name you speak about his family characteristics.After that came if this one own/not own something also looks
as predecessor of himself.
  You show respect with it or disrespect(underestimating in case of skaya).Both ski/skii are polite&decent
  '(voiceless Slavic sound but loud as you are surprised)'Minov-SKi=if you honored me with my land and property/Skii with similarities with my parents
   In the beginning I believe that V=obey is said in bad context but our character features really obeys us all!All the rest is respect&hypocrisy we see around us in Balkans every day!Smile
Nick1986 View Drop Down
Emperor
Emperor
Mighty Slayer of Trolls

Quote Nick1986 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13-Oct-2012 at 08:58
In Poland they don't have the letter V. Instead, they spell words with a W
medenaywe View Drop Down
AE Moderator
AE Moderator
Master of Meanings

Quote medenaywe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13-Oct-2012 at 10:00
Yes V pass in W not only in Poland,all western world use it as W!With guessing will return it back.WaTeR=
Water=Va/VoTeR=Enslaved/Herd-like prediction sprouts!Cotys or Cybele predicts from water plate?!?New alphabets were invented&voices distorted all around...I really need a voices of other languages here.
tzar View Drop Down
Baron
Baron

Quote tzar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20-Oct-2012 at 14:47

Tzar those are my old trials.Check newest.Basic form with "V" describes main character feature of your predecessor.Than ski/skii/skaya describe you as ancestor of land&property and the rest.Worst case is mortality.
   Give me your surname here!Can make a trial!SmileMine is:
MiNoV=Tranquil attention obeys!It is characteristic of my root ancestor!With pronunciation of his name you speak about his family characteristics.After that came if this one own/not own something also looks
as predecessor of himself.
  You show respect with it or disrespect(underestimating in case of skaya).Both ski/skii are polite&decent
  '(voiceless Slavic sound but loud as you are surprised)'Minov-SKi=if you honored me with my land and property/Skii with similarities with my parents
   In the beginning I believe that V=obey is said in bad context but our character features really obeys us all!All the rest is respect&hypocrisy we see around us in Balkans every day!Smile
mine is Shikov
Everybody listen only this which understands.
medenaywe View Drop Down
AE Moderator
AE Moderator
Master of Meanings

Quote medenaywe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20-Oct-2012 at 15:08
ShiKoV=Petrify/Immobile circle obeys!???Have no idea what does it means,really?
Shi we have in Shina=...offer,Shinata,Shinka=petrified mother/'s characterizes!It is connected with pharaohs cause sarcophagus is Nashicee as lot of towns in Balkans.NaShiCee=offer to petrified from Gold!Tracians have circular golden masks(similar with other Danayans tribes on Balkan,maybe it is connected with it?!?).Do you have some idea about your ancestors jobs?Smile
medenaywe View Drop Down
AE Moderator
AE Moderator
Master of Meanings

Quote medenaywe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29-Dec-2012 at 11:20
We miss the main:Volume&Greatness/Volume&Great/Volumes=Ki
   SKi=presents Greatness!It is close to Highness!
   'MiNoSKi=From Mino presents Greatness!Big smileLord of the Rings.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>