Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

The Caliphate of RON!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
opuslola View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar
suspended

Online Status: Offline
  Quote opuslola Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: The Caliphate of RON!
    Posted: 14-Feb-2011 at 17:31
Since I now hold such a prestigious title, maybe I should start a thread supporting my ultimate promotion to God?

If that is possible on the internet, then perhaps it should begin, Here?

Thus the Caliphate of RON!

It has a nice ring to it, does it not?

Perhaps as the "High Caliph" I shall merely began to issue orders?

But, I am mostly benevolent!

As was Jehovah, Yahweh, and Muhammad, etc.!

Oh, I forgot, it seems only Jesus was really benevolent?

But, of course I could be wrong?

My regards and I should expect a check from each of you soon?

My bank account number is 000399883, and is located at the "Bank of the People!", in Mississippi!

Oh, by the way, food prices in the USA, and other places are about to (pardon me for using the words of of our current American President Obama, "About to sky-rocket!")

Please ignore the idle threats about fuel prices?

Regards,

Edited by opuslola - 14-Feb-2011 at 17:45
http://www.quotationspage.com/subjects/history/
medenaywe View Drop Down
AE Moderator
AE Moderator
Master of Meanings

Online Status: Online
  Quote medenaywe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14-Feb-2011 at 18:07
First ask:Are You,part of official state administration, allowed to receive gifts and donations according to your tax system!?!Bribe is act that have to be punished all around the world,my Honored Master!!!Let You
work on this:Cause you are benevolent virtual caliph,create virtual account  and accept  virtual  money.Something like poker players receive on Facebook!/!Am i good to be Great Is No Good,my master?!?
opuslola View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar
suspended

Quote opuslola Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16-Feb-2011 at 08:44
Yes, yes! Virtual money is great! To receive such whould of course suggest "virtue!", which any virtual G0D must have in great quantities!

I shall begin to place my order for my virtual Bugatti Vey-Ron SS! With it, I should be able to transport my virtual body at 250mph! Yes! Yes! It just feels right!! "Oi vai!"

Regards,

Edited by opuslola - 16-Feb-2011 at 08:47
http://www.quotationspage.com/subjects/history/
toyomotor View Drop Down
Baron
Baron

BANNED TROLL

Quote toyomotor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08-Feb-2014 at 19:53
Originally posted by opuslola

Yes, yes! Virtual money is great! To receive such would of course suggest "virtue!", which any virtual G0D must have in great quantities!

I shall begin to place my order for my virtual Bugatti Vey-Ron SS! With it, I should be able to transport my virtual body at 250mph! Yes! Yes! It just feels right!! "Oi vai!"

Regards,

Once a "REB", always a Reb!

But why a Caliphate? Why not a Dictatorship of RON, or simply RONLAND?

The currency could be ƒ1.00 (One Fomenko)= $USD 1.00

Shalom
 Post Reply Post Reply