Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Military Industrial Complex

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Military Industrial Complex
    Posted: 16-Aug-2010 at 18:56
While this site was down I was on another forum, and discovered some people think the Military Industrial Complex is just consiracy theory, and not our reality.  I return here and look at the posting rules, and before having the trouble I had in the other forum, and automatically being disciplined by someone who may not be aware of the facts, I think I better begin by being sure people know the Military Industrial Complex is our reality, and the 1958 National Defense Education Act, began preparing our young to serve the Industrial Military Complex.   There are serious social, economic and political ramifications to this. 

It would be best if this could be put in a history forum specially for "The History of Education and Culture", because everything begins with education, from the time humans sat around camp fires dancing out their stories, to the present with formal education being required for every child.  Everything important in history can be learned through a study of "The History of Education and Culture", and give us a better understanding of reality than the typical conquest and conquer approuch to history.  A form specially for this purpose would attract teachers and others interested in education, and those who care about Liberty and Justice.   Dealing with what I have to deal with, a military history forum, instead of an education hisitory forum,  here is a site making it perfectly clear the Military Industrial Complex is a reality that effects every aspect of our lives. 

Post Reply Post Reply