Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Why Muslims are a dangerous people?!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 13>
Author
opuslola View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar
suspended

Online Status: Offline
  Quote opuslola Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Why Muslims are a dangerous people?!
    Posted: 26-Jul-2010 at 16:31
You might well notice "minor Simba" that the above words describe the term "Congress!", which specifically identifies that group of elected representavies that reside in the National Congress of the USA!

Meanwhile, local semi-independent States, my well pass almost anything that they please!

Remember, that voters were ultimately expected to "vote with their feet!"

Edited by opuslola - 26-Jul-2010 at 16:32
http://www.quotationspage.com/subjects/history/
TheGreatSimba View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain

Quote TheGreatSimba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26-Jul-2010 at 17:57
So you disagree with freedom of religion? I'm not surprised one bit hearing such a thing from a person like you. Unfortunately for you, and like I have mentioned before, this isnt the Confederate States of America, deal with it. Fact is, Americans believe in freedom of speech. As a non-American, I understand why this confuses you.

This is why I know the Tea Party is a sham. They yell and scream about the Constitution, yet they are against everything in it.

Edited by TheGreatSimba - 26-Jul-2010 at 17:58
I use CAPS for emphasis, not yelling. Just don't want to have to click the bold button every time.
opuslola View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar
suspended

Quote opuslola Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26-Jul-2010 at 18:10
It is most obvious to me, as a lover of America, speaking to a hater of America, that you and your minions, are the ones who whould discard the Constitution of the USA, like a used rubber!

Cum back at me, if you can?
Chieftain
Chieftain

Quote TheGreatSimba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26-Jul-2010 at 18:11
How does your logic makes sense to you? You say you love America and you love the Constitution, yet you just said above that you are against freedom of religion...that goes directly against the Constitution.

This is double think.

doublethink is the act of simultaneously accepting as correct two mutually contradictory beliefs.

Do you or do you not support freedom of religion? I do not think you are an American (as in a supporter of the United States). I think you have led yourself to believe that the South actually won the Civil War. You, are living in a delusional world where you are a proud American citizen of the CSA.

Edited by TheGreatSimba - 26-Jul-2010 at 18:14
I use CAPS for emphasis, not yelling. Just don't want to have to click the bold button every time.
opuslola View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar
suspended

Quote opuslola Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26-Jul-2010 at 18:31
Hail to our first, last and best president!

Jefferson Davis, from Kentucky!

Oh! That just happens to be the same state that Abraham Lincoln came from!

Oh well?

Does the above make me "delusional?"
Chieftain
Chieftain

Quote TheGreatSimba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26-Jul-2010 at 18:34
You failed to answer the question:

Do you or do you not believe in freedom of religion?

Edited by TheGreatSimba - 26-Jul-2010 at 18:34
opuslola View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar
suspended

Quote opuslola Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26-Jul-2010 at 19:31
As it is applied in the Constitution of the U.S.A,, YES!

As it applies to the "seperate" states it is up to them and their interpretation of Constitutional Rights!

As I said earlier, our founders figured out that citizens could "vote with their feet!"
Chieftain
Chieftain

Quote TheGreatSimba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26-Jul-2010 at 19:57
Ok, so you do not believe in freedom of speech. Therefore, you do not believe in the 1st Amendment of the United States. Tea Partier for sureLOL

DOUBLE THINK.

Edited by TheGreatSimba - 26-Jul-2010 at 19:57
InTheFade View Drop Down
Janissary
Janissary

Quote InTheFade Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27-Jul-2010 at 05:38
Just as dangerous as everyone else. Being Muslim does not make them dangerous but the pathological, psychopaths and ignorant that exist in every group.
Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein

eaglecap View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar
Retired AE Moderator

Quote eaglecap Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19-Aug-2010 at 17:09
Originally posted by TheGreatSimba

We have a constitution, here is the first amendment of that constitution:Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or
prohibiting the free exercise thereof
; or abridging the freedom of
speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to
assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.<span></span>Deal with it, this is the United States of America, not the Confederate States of America.

It is talking about the freedom of worship and religious expression. A city zoning commission can deny any permit for a church or Mosque to be constructed, if they so choose. They can build their Mosque but not on ground zero and if they are really interested in an interfaith outreach, like they claim, then why can't the relocate it. Just like Agia Sophia, the Cathedral in Cordoba and many Hindu Temples they want to construct their victory mosque on sacred ground. It is a slap in the face of those who perished on 9/11 and 70% of Americans oppose its contraction of ground zero. Funny, how the already existing Greek Church, which was destroyed 9/11, cannot rebuilt. TGS you have admitted to disliking religion, so why do you care so much. If this was a church by some Christian fundamental group would you feel the same way, probably not.

Edited by eaglecap - 19-Aug-2010 at 19:31
Λοιπόν, αδελφοί και οι συμπολίτες και οι στρατιώτες, να θυμάστε αυτό ώστε μνημόσυνο σας, φήμη και ελευθερία σας θα ε
opuslola View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar
suspended

Quote opuslola Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19-Aug-2010 at 17:37
Cyrus earlier wrote;

"I think the religious freedom in the USA is well known in the world but I'm talking about Islamic violence everywhere in the world even in the USA, the reason can be that Islam doesn't teach us the tolerance!

"Fight those who believe not in Allah, nor hold the forbidden which hath been forbidden by Allah and his messenger, nor acknowledge the true religion (Islam) from among the People of the Book (Jews and Christians), until they pay the Jaziyah with willing submission. And feel themselves subdued." (Quran: Al Taubah: 9 - 29)

But if you fight:

"The punishment of those who wage war against Allah and His Messenger, and strive with might and main for mischief through the land Is: 'Execution, or Crucifixion, or the Cutting and Removing Off of hands and feet from OPPOSITE sides, or exile from the land.' That is their disgrace in this world and a heavy punishment is theirs in the Hereafter." (Quran: Al-Ma'idah: 5 - 33)"

If any of you wish, you should look at the reliefs found in the temple at Medinet Habu, in Egypt,which supposedly depicts the war fought by some one whom is today identified with Rameses III, where by the panels of inscription show the Egyptians cutting off the hand(s?), of the conquered People of the Sea and their allies!

Does this practice actually predate Islam?
eaglecap View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar
Retired AE Moderator

Quote eaglecap Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19-Aug-2010 at 19:46

We have a constitution, here is the first amendment of that constitution:Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or
prohibiting the free exercise thereof
; or abridging the freedom of
speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to
assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.<span></span>Deal with it, this is the United States of America, not the Confederate States of America.

Why don't you answer my question? This is not a First Amendment issue and it would not win in the courts. There is a Christian group that has sued every time some city planning commission has denied the construction of a church and they keep losing the case.

I ask again would you care so much if this was some Christian group and what about the rebuilding of the Greek Orthodox Church, which was destroyed 9/11-????

Is the U.S. Constitution a living document to you?

Here is a great interview with Walid Shoebat, a former PLO

Λοιπόν, αδελφοί και οι συμπολίτες και οι στρατιώτες, να θυμάστε αυτό ώστε μνημόσυνο σας, φήμη και ελευθερία σας θα ε
DreamWeaver View Drop Down
Colonel
Colonel

Suspended

Quote DreamWeaver Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20-Aug-2010 at 07:45
Originally posted by opuslola

If any of you wish, you should look at the reliefs found in the temple at Medinet Habu, in Egypt,which supposedly depicts the war fought by some one whom is today identified with Rameses III, where by the panels of inscription show the Egyptians cutting off the hand(s?), of the conquered People of the Sea and their allies!

Does this practice actually predate Islam?

Method of counting, people only have one right hand (usually) its that or a penis.
Chieftain
Chieftain

Quote TheGreatSimba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21-Aug-2010 at 11:31
Originally posted by eaglecap

Why don't you answer my question?

What question?

Frankly, and generally speaking, if you are a person that wants to deny Muslims the right to build an community center two blocks away from ground zero, than there is something fundamentally wrong with you.
eaglecap View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar
Retired AE Moderator

Quote eaglecap Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23-Aug-2010 at 19:18

Why don't you answer my question?
What question? Frankly, and generally speaking, if you are a person that wants to deny Muslims the right to build an community center two blocks away from ground zero, than there is something fundamentally wrong with you.

Let's not make this personal and I am not opposed to them building a mosque but not on ground zero. There are over 100 mosques in New York City and surrounding areas. You still did not answer my question about the constitution. And what about the rebuilding of the Greek Orthodox Church, the city will not allow it. Does it seem fair they are rushing the Cordoba Initiative through but they will not allow the reconstruction of an already excising church? I wonder who is paying off who and where is the funding for this mosque coming from. No offense but I gather, in your world, asking such questions could be bigoted.   Ground Zero is sacred ground and if the building of the so-called interfaith community and mosque is for the purpose of bringing people together then why can’t they locate elsewhere?   Build a mosque fine but not on ground zero.

Some Muslims oppose the building of the mosque on ground zero

A Patriotic Muslim’s Warning on Ground Zero Mosque

http://pajamasmedia.com/blog/a-patriotic-muslims-warning-on-ground-zero-mosque/

see more articles on this Muslim site:

http://www.aifdemocracy.org/
opuslola View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar
suspended

Quote opuslola Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23-Aug-2010 at 21:43
I just love it when TGS uses the word "fundamentally!", in a sentence!

I can perhaps, care enough to mention it here!
Chieftain
Chieftain

Quote TheGreatSimba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24-Aug-2010 at 12:11

Let's not make this personal and I am not opposed to them building a mosque but not on ground zero.

Why? Its their RIGHT and they bought the building. They can do whatever with it they want.

You still did not answer my question about the constitution.

What was the question? With the forum being down I've forgotten.

And what about the rebuilding of the Greek Orthodox Church, the city will not allow it. Does it seem fair they are rushing the Cordoba Initiative through but they will not allow the reconstruction of an already excising church?

What the hell does the Orthodox Church have to do with the building of this mosque? I dont know why the city wont allow it, but they are allowing the construction of this community center, that should be the end of it.

I wonder who is paying off who and where is the funding for this mosque coming from. No offense but I gather, in your world, asking such questions could be bigoted.

Yes, that is very bigoted. Unless you have evidence that they are getting funding from illegal sources, then you have no right to make this claim or even use it as an excuse to deny them their rights.

Ground Zero is sacred ground and if the building of the so-called interfaith community and mosque is for the purpose of bringing people together then why can’t they locate elsewhere?   Build a mosque fine but not on ground zero.

The mosque is NOT being built on ground zero, STOP saying that.

Some Muslims oppose the building of the mosque on ground zero

A Patriotic Muslim’s Warning on Ground Zero Mosque

http://pajamasmedia.com/blog/a-patriotic-muslims-warning-on-ground-zero-mosque/

see more articles on this Muslim site:

http://www.aifdemocracy.org/

I dont care who opposes it, fact is, ITS THEIR RIGHT TO BUILD IT WHEREVER THEY WANT as long as they follow the rules and regulations, which they have.
opuslola View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar
suspended

Quote opuslola Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24-Aug-2010 at 15:23
Concerning the building of a mosque near "ground zero" in NYC;

TGS wrote;

"I dont care who opposes it, fact is, ITS THEIR RIGHT TO BUILD IT WHEREVER THEY WANT as long as they follow the rules and regulations, which they have."

And TGS presented a very Libertarian view of the proceedings! But, I wonder if his Libertarian views would hold up under differing circumstances?

Such as;

Allowing the American Nazi Party to build a Waffen SS, clubhouse and beer garten, next to the Holocaust center?, or the Israeli embassy?   Of course we might well consider that the ACLU in Illinois, might well support these acts? (remember Skokie?)

But perhaps the above is not a good example, but I am sure I could come up with something similar if pressed!

You see, TGS, it is not their "right to do so" that is challenged, it is common sense, and regard for your fellow men/women, etc.! Just why would some group with other than evil of bad intentions, stand so firm on a project that has promoted such outrage?

Thus, just like we might consider the Nazi's, then maybe we might consider these people in the same manner?

As others in the media have already stated, if it is the desire of this Moslem group to spread love, and understanding between the religions of the world, then they might well avoid the "firestorm" and take the easy, respectful and safe way out?

As I said, merely common sense!

Edited by opuslola - 24-Aug-2010 at 15:26
Chieftain
Chieftain

Quote TheGreatSimba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25-Aug-2010 at 12:28

And TGS presented a very Libertarian view of the proceedings! But, I wonder if his Libertarian views would hold up under differing circumstances?

I'm not libertarian, im practical when it comes to civil rights:

a) freedom of speech
b) freedom of religion
c) freedom to get married
etc...

Allowing the American Nazi Party to build a Waffen SS, clubhouse and beer garten, next to the Holocaust center?, or the Israeli embassy?   Of course we might well consider that the ACLU in Illinois, might well support these acts? (remember Skokie?)

It is their right. If they wish to do so, and if they adhered to the rules, regulations, and laws, they have every RIGHT to do that.

The reason people have RIGHTS is because there are those who wish to take away their rights, such as yourself. Just because you dont like it doesnt mean they cant do it. They can do whatever they want within the confines of the law.

Its called freedom.

---------------------

Frankly, this whole mosque issues is related to the wave of racism that has appeared in American conservatism since Obama's election.

Couple examples:

2 Arab christian journalists reporting for a christian arab satellite channel, who were there to protest the building of the mosque at one of the anti-mosque rallies, were verbally harassed and physically threatened by the crowd, who thought them to be muslims. The police had to come and rescue them.

A black man walking through another rally (this one was more recent) was assumed to be a muslim, was surrounded, verbally and physically threatened. He was also forced to leave the area. He was not a muslim.

These crowds are all white, all conservative, and even when other minorities simply come to join them or simply watch, those minorities are often harrassed and ejected from the area.

This is racism, pure and simply, it has nothing to do with 9/11 or ground zero.

Edited by TheGreatSimba - 25-Aug-2010 at 12:48
opuslola View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar
suspended

Quote opuslola Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25-Aug-2010 at 18:19
I defy you to show us real examples of the acts you so proudly presented above!

And, I'd bet a dollar to a doughnut, that you whould scream to high heaven if the SS were given the right to build next to the Holocaust Museum? Or if any number of other such actions were taken by any hate group!

You cannot really support a Libertarian viewpoint everwhere!

If you can, then I salute you! But, you had be ready to duck when your opponents throw s-it at you!

The smiley faces are not working so I will merely say; "Wink!"

Oh! I forgot, you said that you were not a "Libertarian!" Well, you could have fooled me by your last posts! I am one, and thought I had a fellow "brother" here! "Wink!"

Edited by opuslola - 25-Aug-2010 at 18:22
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 13>