Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Human right in Europe

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
eaglecap View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar
Retired AE Moderator

Online Status: Offline
  Quote eaglecap Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Human right in Europe
    Posted: 13-Mar-2010 at 14:28
Originally posted by Azadi

<span Apple-style-span="Apple-style-span" style="font-family: 'Times New Roman'; line-height: normal; font-size: medium; "><div style=": rgb255, 255, 255; margin-top: 1px; margin-right: 1px; margin-bottom: 1px; font-family: Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; color: rgb0, 0, 0; font-weight: normal; font-size: 12px; line-height: 1.4; border-top-width: 0px; border-right-width: 0px; border-bottom-width: 0px; border-left-width: 0px; border-style: initial; border-color: initial; margin-left: 1px; -: none; -repeat: repeat repeat; ">Any reason why these doesn't apply to nations without a country ? Kurds, Balochis, Palestinians, Tamils +++. Police raids on both their property and broadcasting networks are widespread - Belgium, Denmark, Germany (you name it). Their oppressors and occupants surly aren't innocent regarding these raids and human right abuses, but why does it have to be like this IN EUROPE ?</span>

Azadi - I am not really sure about all the details so I cannot answer this. I do not know if they are connected to terrorist groups or not. I would have to read these stories first and then decide. Any links??? You state the Police have raided their property so I would assume they are not illegal immigrants. Are you saying that the raids alone are a violation of their human rights or are they being brutalized?

Their oppressors and occupants surly aren't innocent regarding these raids and human right abuses, but why does it have to be like this IN EUROPE

I am not sure what you mean by this so please clarify it. Who are the Oppressors- maybe if you wrote it different.

Are they in these countries legally?

Tamils- are these Buddist? Made me think of the Tamil Tiger a violent terrorist group but not related to this topic. I know some Tamils are also Christians and Muslims.

Edited by eaglecap - 13-Mar-2010 at 14:32
Λοιπόν, αδελφοί και οι συμπολίτες και οι στρατιώτες, να θυμάστε αυτό ώστε μνημόσυνο σας, φήμη και ελευθερία σας θα ε
eaglecap View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar
Retired AE Moderator

Quote eaglecap Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13-Mar-2010 at 15:42
the most recent raid was on Roj TV, MMC and Newroz, wereover 300 Belgian policemen (all over Belgium) raided and crushed the facilities of the biggest Kurdish broadcasting channels, and violently arrested dusins of journalists who worked there. I can come up with more examples, but I will let you ask about this at your respective gas station. Catch up with me afterwards.

Now it is more clear so thanks Asadi but I need any links about this. You say violently - can you give examples? Europe does not have a First Amendment so I am not suprised but I am not sure why they made the raid. Please help me understand!
Λοιπόν, αδελφοί και οι συμπολίτες και οι στρατιώτες, να θυμάστε αυτό ώστε μνημόσυνο σας, φήμη και ελευθερία σας θα ε
opuslola View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar
suspended

Quote opuslola Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13-Mar-2010 at 16:58
As you have seen Eaglecap, it seems we have a problem with "facts" and language!

Regards to all!
http://www.quotationspage.com/subjects/history/
eaglecap View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar
Retired AE Moderator

Quote eaglecap Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15-Mar-2010 at 14:34
Originally posted by opuslola

As you have seen Eaglecap, it seems we have a problem with "facts" and language!

Regards to all!

I await his links and I am open to hear what he has to say. He seems to be a fair and level headed person so I must give him respect. The human rights issue in many Middle Eastern, Asian, South American, is very poor, both in Non-Muslim and Muslim countries. Turkiye was sort of an exception but they still lack true religious freedom. I saw this while I was there but can you compare these countries to Europe, is it fair? The only factor is that human nature can suck!! Why they were raided that remains a question till I get a chance to read the links he put up or any other link he might add.
thank you Azadi!!
Azadi View Drop Down
Consul
Consul
retired AE moderator

Quote Azadi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18-Apr-2010 at 10:25
Eaglecap, I gave you 8 links regarding the raid. You want more ? Videos ? I can find those too if you want, brother.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12