Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Topic ClosedAmerica's Political Transformation

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 12>
Author
Tusi View Drop Down
Janissary
Janissary

Online Status: Offline
Direct Link To This Post Topic: America's Political Transformation
    Posted: 21-Jan-2010 at 08:47
Don't know how many of you here are famaliar with the "Tea Party" movement in America. It is a grassroots movement amongst Americans - not affiliated with either political party - with a conservative, capitalist, and nationalist agenda - against all potential interference from outside America.

Well a result of recent elections in New Jersey, and Massachusetts, provides a full proof of a giant political transformation in the United States. America is waking up to its weaknesses and shortcomings, tapping back at its roots and foundation. Although Republicans won in impossible states like New Jersey and Massachusetts - they should not start celebrating yet. People are fed-up with both parties, and a closer look at winners such as Scott Brown, shows exactly what type of people will be running America in the future.

Gerry57 View Drop Down
Janissary
Janissary

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21-Jan-2010 at 12:35

I been looking for a new political party that believe in a small Government.That would demand that the original constitution be established again. Our freedoms should be morally, legality, and all people including politicians  should be held to the same laws that all citizens are suppose to honor.I would like to see second amendment enforce to the point "real Americans" should own guns.Violate this right and you will be a prisoner and help work in the farms and repair roads and bridges. child rapers, murders, should be put to death,And I don't mean 10 years getting it done.

Gerry O'Brien
eaglecap View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar
Retired AE Moderator

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21-Jan-2010 at 14:05
Originally posted by Tusi

Don't know how many of you here are famaliar with the "Tea Party" movement in America. It is a grassroots movement amongst
Americans - not affiliated with either political party - with a
conservative, capitalist, and nationalist agenda - against all
potential interference from outside America.

Well a result of recent elections in New Jersey, and Massachusetts, provides a
full proof of a giant political transformation in the United States.
America is waking up to its weaknesses and shortcomings, tapping back
at its roots and foundation. Although Republicans won in impossible
states like New Jersey and Massachusetts - they should not start
celebrating yet. People are fed-up with both parties, and a closer look
at winners such as Scott Brown, shows exactly what type of people will
be running America in the future.

I can only agree with both of you and I was happy to see the results but will he compromise? Michael Savage thought he is only a man and a politician to boot, so don't put too much faith in him. He may dispoint some people and compromise with the liberals in some areas. I hope he is tough on terroism though and yes I support gun rights.
Λοιπόν, αδελφοί και οι συμπολίτες και οι στρατιώτες, να θυμάστε αυτό ώστε μνημόσυνο σας, φήμη και ελευθερία σας θα ε
TheGreatSimba View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21-Jan-2010 at 14:46

Don't know how many of you here are famaliar with the "Tea Party" movement in America. It is a grassroots movement amongst Americans - not affiliated with either political party - with a conservative, capitalist, and nationalist agenda - against all potential interference from outside America.

Nothing about this statement is true:

a) the Tea Party movement is NOT a grass roots movement, it is a political movement sponsored and encouraged by conservative organizations, and is now promoted on Fox News which advertises for it and encourages people to attend by giving times and the location of future protests. Nothing about the movement is grass roots...

b) the movement is affiliated with a political party, the Republican Party, and on a broader level Conservatives as a whole.

c) it is a movement composed of almost, if not entirely, conservative whites who may or may not harbor some racist feelings (I believe many of them do)

d) they are not against political interference from outside America, they're against what they perceive is the nation's progression away from White American and towards a multi-cultural more liberal America, which is inevitable.

Well a result of recent elections in New Jersey, and Massachusetts, provides a full proof of a giant political transformation in the United States.

No, it simply shows that people are still ignorant enough to believe that a two party system works and simply switching between the same two parties will make a difference...

America is waking up to its weaknesses and shortcomings, tapping back at its roots and foundation.

No, the only thing the the Tea Party Movement shows is that there are still people in this country who do not want the country to progress and adapt to global changes but would rather cling to an outdated backward ideology that simply does not work.
eaglecap View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar
Retired AE Moderator

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21-Jan-2010 at 15:15
Originally posted by TheGreatSimba

Don't know how many of you here are famaliar with the "Tea Party" movement in America. It is a grassroots movement amongst
Americans - not affiliated with either political party - with a
conservative, capitalist, and nationalist agenda - against all
potential interference from outside America.
Nothing about this statement is true:a) the Tea Party movement is NOT a grass roots movement, it is a political movement sponsored and encouraged by conservative organizations, and is now promoted on Fox News which advertises for it and encourages people to attend by giving times and the location of future protests. Nothing about the movement is grass roots...b) the movement is affiliated with a political party, the Republican Party, and on a broader level Conservatives as a whole.c) it is a movement composed of almost, if not entirely, conservative whites who may or may not harbor some racist feelings (I believe many of them do)d) they are not against political interference from outside America, they're against what they perceive is the nation's progression away from White American and towards a multi-cultural more liberal America, which is inevitable.

Well a result of recent elections in New Jersey, and Massachusetts, provides a
full proof of a giant political transformation in the United States.
No, it simply shows that people are still ignorant enough to believe that a two party system works and simply switching between the same two parties will make a difference...

America is waking up to its weaknesses and shortcomings, tapping back
at its roots and foundation.
No, the only thing the the Tea Party Movement shows is that there are still people in this country who do not want the country to progress and adapt to global changes but would rather cling to an outdated backward ideology that simply does not work.

No disrespect but what can you expect from a progressive liberal!! I will address this later but I must rush off now. Your asssesment is totally wrong about the real facts and sounds like liberal propaganda. Look what happened in Mass? Scot Brown!!

thesaudavoice.com
Λοιπόν, αδελφοί και οι συμπολίτες και οι στρατιώτες, να θυμάστε αυτό ώστε μνημόσυνο σας, φήμη και ελευθερία σας θα ε
Chieftain
Chieftain

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21-Jan-2010 at 15:25
Originally posted by eaglecap

No disrespect but what can you expect from a progressive liberal!! I will address this later but I must rush off now. Your asssesment is totally wrong about the real facts and sounds like liberal propaganda. Look what happened in Mass? Scot Brown!!

thesaudavoice.com

Defintion of Progressive:

Main Entry: 1pro·gres·sive < ="return au'progre05', 'progressive';" ="au" title="Listen to the pronunciation of 1progressive" ="">
Pronunciation: \prə-ˈgre-siv\
Function: adjective
Date: circa 1612
1 a : of, relating to, or characterized by progress b : making use of or interested in new ideas, findings, or opportunities c : of, relating to, or constituting an educational theory marked by emphasis on the individual child, informality of classroom procedure, and encouragement of self-expression
2 : of, relating to, or characterized by progression
3 : moving forward or onward : advancing

I have no problem being progressive. As a matter of fact, its been "progressive liberals" who have created the world we live in today. Through out history, it has been "progressive liberals" who have created the social conditions which we enjoy today. Conservatives have always put up a fight (a fight that is simply a waste of time and energy for all sides and really pointless), but they always loose in the end.

Being a person interested in history, you should know this Wink

Edited by TheGreatSimba - 21-Jan-2010 at 15:36
Cryptic View Drop Down
Arch Duke
Arch Duke

Retired AE Moderator

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22-Jan-2010 at 10:30

I have no problem being progressive. As a matter of fact, its been "progressive liberals" who have created the world we live in today. Through out history, it has been "progressive liberals" who have created the social conditions which we enjoy today. Conservatives have always put up a fight (a fight that is simply a waste of time and energy for all sides and really pointless), but they always loose in the end.

Being a person interested in history, you should know this Wink

This is an oversimplification.  History shows that "Progressive Libererals" are just as prone to tyranny as conservatives. 

For example, the Boshelvicks, Chairman Mao, and Pol Pot were progressive liberals who created new and modernised social conditions for the enjoyment of all.  Their social doctine was presented as natural and inevitable.  All those who resisted were simply "wasting their time".

Edited by Cryptic - 22-Jan-2010 at 10:34
eaglecap View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar
Retired AE Moderator

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22-Jan-2010 at 11:43
Originally posted by Cryptic

I have no problem being progressive. As a matter of fact, its been "progressive liberals" who have created the world we live in today. Through out history, it has been "progressive liberals" who have created the social conditions which we enjoy today. Conservatives have always put up a fight (a fight that is simply a waste of time and energy for all sides and really pointless), but they always loose in the end.Being a person interested in history, you should know this Wink

This is an oversimplification.  History shows that "Progressive Libererals" are just as prone to tyranny as conservatives. 

For example, the Boshelvicks, Chairman Mao, and Pol Pot were progressive liberals who created new and modernised social conditions for the enjoyment of all.  Their social doctine was presented as natural and inevitable.  All those who resisted were simply "wasting their time".

I agree with you here Cryptic!!

Pure propaganda and most tea party people are independents who are sick of the Neo Con Globalist Republicans like Bush and Mcknuckles – oops I mean McCain. Savage came up with a better term for Progressive liberals that fits better neo-commies.   There is a difference with the Republican party my parents supported as well as the Democrats. By Today’s standards John F. Kenney is conservative and if things were still like the early 60’s I would possibly be a Democrat. I don’t really know your politics or if you support Marxism so excuse me for labeling you right away.

They are composed of mostly whites because guess who pays most of the taxes. I have seen non-whites involved and to most tea party supporters it is not about race and all are welcomed. I don’t agree with multiculturalism and see it as a threat to the unity of this nation. I believe in the melting pot! I support people passing on their language and culture to their children and grandchildren but we are all Americans first and foremost.

When I see another person whether they are black, white, Hispanic, Asians- I only see an American period. I have Native American roots so racism is something I hate but you find it in all groups, I am aware that some tea party people are racist. I believe most are not and racist are not welcomed period. Funny- I am not even part of this group but only sympathetic to their cause. I am sure some tea party supporters I would also disagree with. I do believe in a Social safety net as long as it is not abused.

I also get tired of people using the race card all the time. If someone always brings up race then I wonder who is the real racist!!

Look at the current spending of Obama which is worse than Bush, who I also disliked.   Many Tea party people are anti Bush and as far as being grass roots many own small businesses which are the back bone of our nation. The number one thing is it is their constitutional right to protest!! There is only one party- the Democans and Repulicrats controlled by the globalist elite.

Edited by eaglecap - 22-Jan-2010 at 11:44
Chieftain
Chieftain

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22-Jan-2010 at 12:12

I never said otherwise and I agree that some progressives have created even worse conditions but for the most part, its because of progressives that we live in the world today. Lenin's intentions were good, but his system didnt work, for example. Martin Luther was a progressive for his time, he started the movement which eventually weakened the power of the Church and lead to secularism down the line...

progressives have always beaten out those who wish to hold on to outdated ideas because the world changes, and we must change with it.
eaglecap View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar
Retired AE Moderator

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22-Jan-2010 at 12:17
I guess it is how you define progressive.
Chieftain
Chieftain

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22-Jan-2010 at 12:33

Pure propaganda and most tea party people are independents who are sick of the Neo Con Globalist Republicans like Bush and Mcknuckles – oops I mean McCain.

Most tea partiers are conservatives and sympathize with the Republican Party. Most of them voted for McCain and Palin, and most of them would vote for Palin in 2012, no matter how idiotic that is.

They are conservatives and Republicans, they are not "independents".

Savage came up with a better term for Progressive liberals that fits better neo-commies.

Neo-commies? In what way? LOL This reminds me of the term Islamo-Fascist right? But them I wouldnt expect much from a fear mongering conservative such as Savage.

There is a difference with the Republican party my parents supported as well as the Democrats. By Today’s standards John F. Kenney is conservative and if things were still like the early 60’s I would possibly be a Democrat.

Well yea, things change every decade and America was a lot more conservative in the 60's than it is now, and it was even more conservative in the 30's and even more in the 1890's and so on.... but because of progressive liberals, things changed for the better (atleast in my opinion) and America has become a much better place.

John F. Kennedy was a progressive liberal for his time.

I don’t really know your politics or if you support Marxism so excuse me for labeling you right away.

Do I believe that Marx's world will one day become reality? I already see it happening. If you know what Marx says, then you know that the Soviet Union is not a good example of Communism and Marx would never have approved or believed that Russia was ready for that step, which it was not.

They are composed of mostly whites because guess who pays most of the taxes. I have seen non-whites involved and to most tea party supporters it is not about race and all are welcomed.

Taxes? Thats is one of the worst reasons I've heard. If it was about taxes, wouldnt there be a proportional amount of everyone represented? LOL

Its not about taxes, the overwhelming majority, if not all, of these protestors are 1) conservatives 2) white. A lot of them are also either racist or not too fond of "non-American's" (non-whites).

I don’t agree with multiculturalism and see it as a threat to the unity of this nation. I believe in the melting pot! I support people passing on their language and culture to their children and grandchildren but we are all Americans first and foremost.

I agree.

When I see another person whether they are black, white, Hispanic, Asians- I only see an American period. I have Native American roots so racism is something I hate but you find it in all groups, I am aware that some tea party people are racist. I believe most are not and racist are not welcomed period. Funny- I am not even part of this group but only sympathetic to their cause. I am sure some tea party supporters I would also disagree with.

Not racist? Check this out:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2009/04/16/10-most-offensive-tea-par_n_187554.html

and these signs were held up at these rallies openly and proudly, and none of the other protesters said anything and organizers did nothing to stop them.

I can show you more pictures if you like.

I do believe in a Social safety net as long as it is not abused.

Why do you think it'll be abused?

I also get tired of people using the race card all the time. If someone always brings up race then I wonder who is the real racist!!

I agree, people should not use the race card when it doesnt apply.

Look at the current spending of Obama which is worse than Bush, who I also disliked.

What? Do you not know anything about the current state of the country? Bush left Obama with three things:

1) an expensive war, WHICH OBAMA HAS TO PAY FOR
2) a recession and economic crisis, WHICH OBAMA HAS TO PAY FOR
3) problems with health care and social security, WHICH OBAMA HAS TO PAY FOR

1 and 2 are because of Bush, and you're blaming Obama for spending the money to fix these problems? You gotta be kidding me!

Many Tea party people are anti Bush

Most of them voted for Bush.... and for McCain and Palin....

and as far as being grass roots many own small businesses which are the back bone of our nation.

What does that have to do with grass roots? These protests and the movement are not grassroots, they are organized by conservative organizations, this is a known fact!

The number one thing is it is their constitutional right to protest!! There is only one party- the Democans and Repulicrats controlled by the globalist elite.

They have their right to protests, and they can waste all the time they want spewing out their filt, racism, lies, and fear mongering, but the educated American will not stand for it.

Historically, the conservatives always appeal to the lower and less educated classes, and progressives always appeal to the educated. This is because its always the less educated that fears change and conservatives can easily manipulate them. But like I said before, progressives have always come out on top, and it wont be any different now.

Most of these tea partiers think that Palin will make a good president and that she is an intelligent woman... this country is doomed if tea partiers actually had a say in anything.
Chieftain
Chieftain

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22-Jan-2010 at 12:35

I guess it is how you define progressive.

I just defined progressive, its those who strive for change for the advancement of society...

And here is one of the leaders of the Tea Party movement:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2009/09/15/tea-party-leader-melts-do_n_286933.html

According to him Obama is an Indonesian Muslim and Welfare thug... why? This isnt racist? What does Islam have to do with it? See my point?

Edited by TheGreatSimba - 22-Jan-2010 at 12:38
Cryptic View Drop Down
Arch Duke
Arch Duke

Retired AE Moderator

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22-Jan-2010 at 14:10

progressives have always beaten out those who wish to hold on to outdated ideas because the world changes, and we must change with it.

The progressive Marxists and Maoists were themselves beaten by the old "reactionary" beliefs and concepts that they thought would be naturally eliminated.

Historically, the conservatives always appeal to the lower and less educated classes, and progressives always appeal to the educated.
That has been a recent phenomenum in the USA.  Conservatives in Asia (Confucian China and Japan) often drew their support from the most educated.  Likewise, European Imperial conservatism drew its support from the educated population.  It was the uneducated workers, and a few educated activists, who were progressive  

Even now in the USA, that phenomenum no longer holds as much as it used to.  Contrary to progressive propaganda, there is little difference mean education level between the conservative and progressive populations.

And here is one of the leaders of the Tea Party movement....
The term "leader" might be little misleading.  The tea party movement is not a hierarchy, there are no leaders and members represent a broad range of beliefs.  As a side note, I could find some bizarre statments by "leaders" of the enviromentalist movement (also non hierarchial) as well.

Edited by Cryptic - 22-Jan-2010 at 14:24
Chieftain
Chieftain

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22-Jan-2010 at 14:22

The progressive Marxists and Maoists were themselves beaten by the old "reactionary" beliefs amd concepts that they thought would be eliminated.

Marxist idea's have not been "beaten".

Marx said that for a nation to become communist, it must first be developed, industrialized, capitalist, and when its ready, naturally society will transform itself into a socialist one by the will of the people.

China and Russia are failed examples because they fit none of the criterion which Marx laid out.

Today, you can already see Marxist idea's winning out throughout the developed world. Europe is becoming more integrated and more socialist every decade which is a great thing. Every developed country in the world is slowly becoming more socialist.

Eventually, I predict, Marx's idea's will come to fruition because it makes sense.

Conservatives in Asia (Confucian China and Japan) often drew their support from the most educated. 

This isnt necessarily true, in the 19th and early 20th century it was most intellectuals who advocated more progressive ways of thinking and running their nations and led their countries away from confucianism.

Likewise, European Imperial conservatism drew its support from the educated population.  It was the uneducated workers, and a few educated activists, who were progressive 

you have to distinguish the time line here... eventually new progressives changed that system.

Even now in the USA, that phenomenum no longer holds as much as it used to.  Contrary to progressive propaganda, there is little difference mean education level between the conservative and progressive populations.

By educated I not only mean the standard school education, but also the ability to stay informed, know facts, etc... conservatives in this nation are less educated in that they do not know what they are talking about most of the time and are easily manipulated because of their blind nationalism and patriotism.

The term "leader" might be little misleading.  The tea party movement is not a hierarchy, there are no leaders and members represent a broad range of beliefs.  As a side note, I could find some bizarre statments by "leaders" of the enviromentalist movement (also non hierarchial) as well.

I guess I should have said one of the leaders (i guess leaders are those who organize local protests to be more specific). Here is another one:

http://chattahbox.com/us/2010/01/04/racist-tea-party-leader-cant-spell-the-n-word/

He cant even spell the N word.

Edited by TheGreatSimba - 22-Jan-2010 at 14:29
Cryptic View Drop Down
Arch Duke
Arch Duke

Retired AE Moderator

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22-Jan-2010 at 14:38

The progressive Marxists and Maoists were themselves beaten by the old "reactionary" beliefs amd concepts that they thought would be eliminated.

Marxist idea's have not been "beaten".

Today, you can already see Marxist idea's winning out throughout the developed world.
Eventually, I predict, Marx's idea's will come to fruition because it makes sense.

I doubt it.  Europe as already taken steps back from socialism. Even France has re examined some its long held socialist policies.  Ditto for Scandanavia. Europe is the old developed world.  South Korea, Taiwan, Malaysia and Singapore seem to have rejected many aspects of European socialism.

At the end of the day, socialism only works in the small scale where it is completely voluntary. In the west, Monasteries have practiced socialism for centuries.  Kind of ironic, the few successful practioners of socialism are religious.  Yet what did Marx say about religionWink

By educated I not only mean the standard school education, but also the ability to stay informed, know facts, etc... conservatives in this nation are less educated in that they do not know what they are talking about most of the time and are easily manipulated because of their blind nationalism and patriotism.

Yikes, how many others have fallen into the same trap?  Because group "Y" adheres to beliefs "X", they must be either dim witted or slogan chanters.  Therefore, victory is inevitable.  The Republicans made this mistake about their rivals. Kind of iromic how progressives fall into the same trap     

Progressives have produced the same degree of blindness.  Take for example, the 32 hour work week, the UAW, extreme multicultarism, no paddling laws etc etc.   

Edited by Cryptic - 22-Jan-2010 at 14:40
Chieftain
Chieftain

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22-Jan-2010 at 14:38

I doubt it.  Europe as already taken steps back from socialism. Even France has re examined some its long held socialist policies.  Ditto for Scandanavia. Europe is the old developed world.  South Korea, Taiwan, Malaysia and Singapore seem to have rejected many aspects of European socialism.

At the end of the day, socialism only works in the small scale where it is completely voluntary. In the west, Monasteries have practiced socialism for centuries.  Kind of ironic, the few successful practioners of socialism are religious.  Yet what did Marx say about religionWink?  

Interesting. So what type steps are France and the Scandinavian countries taking or what are they re examining?
Cryptic View Drop Down
Arch Duke
Arch Duke

Retired AE Moderator

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22-Jan-2010 at 14:46

At the end of the day, socialism only works in the small scale where it is completely voluntary. In the west, Monasteries have practiced socialism for centuries.  Kind of ironic, the few successful practioners of socialism are religious.  Yet what did Marx say about religionWink?  

Interesting. So what type steps are France and the Scandinavian countries taking or what are they re examining?

Everything in France in on the chopping block to a degree.

Sarkozy plans to privatize state owned companies,shed excess government employees (France has a huge and unsustainable number of people on the government pay roll), reduce unemployment benefits that encourage people to stay unemployed, and reduce government subsidies to life long, "career" students.

He has also called for radical changes to French laws governing the dismissal of workers and  the establishment of new business.  He has also taken a realistic look at the 32 hour work week.

Scandanavia has also had to reduce some of the "cradle to grave" benefits.  

Conservatives in Asia (Confucian China and Japan) often drew their support from the most educated. 

This isnt necessarily true, in the 19th and early 20th century it was most intellectuals who advocated more progressive ways of thinking and running their nations and led their countries away from confucianism.
Good point.  But there were centuries of educated conservatives. In the end, progressives do not have a monopoly on the educated population

Edited by Cryptic - 22-Jan-2010 at 15:17
Chieftain
Chieftain

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23-Jan-2010 at 13:05

Yikes, how many others have fallen into the same trap?  Because group "Y" adheres to beliefs "X", they must be either dim witted or slogan chanters.  Therefore, victory is inevitable.  The Republicans made this mistake about their rivals. Kind of iromic how progressives fall into the same trap    

Thats not at all what I'm saying, they can believe whatever they want, but when you ask them why they believe and to support their position, they have no argument or facts or answers. For example, they will make the unfounded and ridiculous claim that America has the best health care system in the world, but will have nothing to back it.

Thats what I mean by un-educated.

opuslola View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar
suspended

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23-Jan-2010 at 16:11
TGS, wrote the following;

"Lenin's intentions were good, but his system didnt work, for example. Martin Luther was a progressive for his time, he started the movement which eventually weakened the power of the Church and lead to secularism down the line...

progressives have always beaten out those who wish to hold on to outdated ideas because the world changes, and we must change with it."

Lenin's intentions did not work? How about Stalin's?

You know TGS, that there is an old saying which, I would guess, most of you Socialists either ignore or since you educational level is so high, that you have forgotten or discarded years ago! It is; "The road to perdition is paved with good intentions!" Hell, Hitler had them, so did Castro and Che', so did Mao, so did Mussolini, and Pol Pot! All of the above could easily be classified as "progressive socialists!"

Well, it seems that they succeeded in "progressing" about 200 million people out of their lives! (note two hundred million may not be correct, but what true progressive gives a shit about a few million or so?)

Do you believe that George Bernard Shaw gave a shit? Hey, he was the poster child for "progressive socialism!" As is Che', Mao, and all of the others mentioned!

Of course America has had its share of progressives, I would guess that A. Jackson, and T. Rooseveldt, and "the president who would keep us out of war" was one of the best?

President Hoover, however, would not make your list!

But President Barry Obama, probably would? Oh! I am sorry, it seems he gave up his childhood nickname "Barry", a few years ago!

But, don't worry about it, he still has a close group of "progressive" advisors, heck one even used to promote "bombing Federal Offices", and "Power plants", and "communication towers", etc.!

Hey, a guy like that can surely be called "progressive" can he not?

I for one, wonder why?

Oh! I must modify the above post by stating what TGS will soon be writing! It surely will began by mentioning that I am a respondant from the "racist state of Mississippi"!

Come on TGS, I just know you can't help but mention it? Laugh!

Edited by opuslola - 23-Jan-2010 at 16:16
http://www.quotationspage.com/subjects/history/
Gerry57 View Drop Down
Janissary
Janissary

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24-Jan-2010 at 12:09
The recent Supreme Court Decision on Corporate financial influence into our corrupt political system proves that America's Political Transformation is moving on as the Zion's have planned. As long the people accept "Capitalism" as a form of economic engine in our country.Then we can never achieve our aspiration of having the GOLD standard compare to the rest of the world. I'm not convince the "Tea Party"campaign is no better or effective than The "Change" that our new President had promised. Each politician, lawyers, and corporate board of directors must be held accountable. To instill honesty,I suggest a public hanging on Sunday with a nation-wide Bar-Ba-Que!We have no one or party that represents us and not one thing to force chance, except to tear apart our present system and start over. We must a multi-party system.Every party would receive the same amount of money to spend and six weeks to campaign for office. Negative campaigns style tactics would not be allowed. State what you or your partywould do to improve the lives of all Americans. No company would be allow to send money or speak in favor of any party or person running. All companies in American must be American owned.
All illegals and their illegally American born family members must be deported.
Gerry O'Brien
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 12>