Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Jon Benet Ramsey

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
opuslola View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar
suspended

Online Status: Offline
  Quote opuslola Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Jon Benet Ramsey
    Posted: 28-Nov-2009 at 19:14
Since this site has such large rules, I felt it necessary to post my views concerning this murder, as I called it way back when!

But, for all of you to know, I also never had any doubt that Orenthal James Simpson, wantonaly killed his wife and her friend in California!

But, the death of a minor beauty queen, in her safe home in Colorado, took almost as many headlines as did the trial of O.J. Simpson!

But, many years ago, I proposed the solution to the Ramesey murder! I even proposed it on a live radio program in the New Orleans area! I am sure some transcripts are still available, unless the Hurricane destroyed them. But, in any case, thousands of persons actually heard me make my selections for the real killer(s) of Jon Benet Ramsey! And, as far as I know, no one has yet proven me wrong!

If any of you wish to know what I presented to the media, that was not already known to the general public, please ask me to continue?
http://www.quotationspage.com/subjects/history/
 Post Reply Post Reply