Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

hello

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Mosquito View Drop Down
Caliph
Caliph
Suspended

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Mosquito Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: hello
    Posted: 03-Nov-2009 at 15:43
I have recived email from Cyrus, telling me that i got registered account here. I have logged witout any problem. Is it just an error or im no longer banned in this forum?
"I am a pure-blooded Polish nobleman, without a single drop of bad blood, certainly not German blood" - Friedrich Nietzsche
opuslola View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar
suspended

Quote opuslola Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03-Nov-2009 at 20:34
I would suppose "all is forgiven", after all the "King of Kings" has certain perogatives! Forgiveness is one of the most blessed of things!
http://www.quotationspage.com/subjects/history/
Mosquito View Drop Down
Caliph
Caliph
Suspended

Quote Mosquito Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04-Nov-2009 at 02:56
Ahh I dont need or ask for any forgiveness. I was banned for defending the rights of members, defending free speech and criticising oppresive policy of mod team.

The fact that the bad people took over the power on AE forum was obvious to me even many years ago. So right now when iv learned that Cyrus made "new old forum" , without all those usurpers, who as i see, try to claim that it was their forum and that Cyrus is some kind of criminal, makes me feel way better :)

For long time AE forums worked quite well but finally Cyrus gave the power to the wrong people, who started to nominate other wrong people for mods and in that way created some kind of nasty little clique (with few exceptions). I hope that it wont happen again and this new old forum will serve to its members, not its mods.

I wish all the best to Seko and his Clique on the forum that wanna be AE. I think they already got what they always wanted to create, the forum for mods, made by mods, where only mods will disccuss mostly matters like weather and sport, and from time to time one will bann or warn the other :)
"I am a pure-blooded Polish nobleman, without a single drop of bad blood, certainly not German blood" - Friedrich Nietzsche
Cyrus Shahmiri View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator
King of Kings

Quote Cyrus Shahmiri Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04-Nov-2009 at 04:54
Welcome Back! Smile You are certainly right, I made a big mistake by giving power to wrong people, they banned you and several other good members and made this forum a palce for just their Clique, but I finally did what I should have done a long time ago, Seko, Northman and some of their moderators were themselves banned, I invited you and some other banned members like Land of Aryan (Behi), and I'm already talking with some other ones who left our froum, like Imperator Invictus, previous administrator and webmater of AE, to come back.

Edited by Cyrus Shahmiri - 04-Nov-2009 at 04:55
Mosquito View Drop Down
Caliph
Caliph
Suspended

Quote Mosquito Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04-Nov-2009 at 05:33
Thank you Cyrus. Im glad to be back here on the real ALL Empires history forum.

Seko and Northman were banned? I regret that I didnt have chance to see it lol :)

eaglecap View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar
Retired AE Moderator

Quote eaglecap Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09-Nov-2009 at 13:29
I am glad to see you here once again. I did not know why they banned you but it does not suprise me. I saw a number of bans that made me scratch my head and I think some don't believe in free speech on A&E.net. I know Cyrus will honor free speech as long as people don't get abusive.

They claimed that they banned me because Cyrus made me a moderator and in Seko's case that might be true but with es_bih and glce2003 it was just an excuse to get rid of me. In many cases we did not agree on certain issues. Byzantine Emp also voted to ban me which caught me off guard since we usually sided on issues. He could have voted in my favor and I still would have been banned but at least I would respect him still.

Edited by eaglecap - 09-Nov-2009 at 13:30
Λοιπόν, αδελφοί και οι συμπολίτες και οι στρατιώτες, να θυμάστε αυτό ώστε μνημόσυνο σας, φήμη και ελευθερία σας θα ε
Mosquito View Drop Down
Caliph
Caliph
Suspended

Quote Mosquito Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10-Nov-2009 at 16:24
I did got really angry when some of moderators were participating in discussions in which they were also taking extreme positions and started to offend other members, breaking CoC many times and even banning them... first i protested via pm's to admins but later when it gave no effect at all i posted on the forum what i think about it...
 Post Reply Post Reply