Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Topic ClosedGhengis Khan

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2345>
Author
Evildoer View Drop Down
Baron
Baron

Online Status: Offline
Direct Link To This Post Topic: Ghengis Khan
    Posted: 15-Sep-2004 at 16:07

You are distorting my words. I said "Chinese so hated the Mongol rule that they rose up and overthrew the Yuan Dyansty." What do you not understand? Are not Yuans Mongols, and the peasents Chinese? What are trying to disprove? That Yuan was not Mongol and peasents were not Chinese? You should learn to think straight... or read. 

Is French Revolution a "Nationalist War"? I don't think so. Did they believe in World-Wide Brotherhood of Mankind? Yes...

Think about it: did not the Ming pose itself as a Chinese regieme bringing back things Chinese and crushing the barbarians (Mongols) ? Is that not why they shut the doors to the outside world?

Yes ofcourse when a race is under an oppression by another race, especially a minority, the former hates the latter.

1. Catholic Irish hated British

2. French hated Germans.

3. Chinese hated Japanese

4. Natives hated "Palefaces"

Iraqis overthrew Saddam Hussein, does it mean they hate themselves... no. Americans are oppressing Iraqis (or atleast in their opinion)... does that mean they hate Americans, at least in general? yes...

There are instances where a person of race 1 hits another of race 2. Race 1's and race 2's in the area line up behind "their" kind and start bashing eachother. If a race 1 beat up a race 1 would race 1's be all hitting eachother? I don't think so, unless it is gang-wafare.  

Nazi Germans hated the Jews because they were living in "their" land. Does it mean that they hate other Germans for living in their land? I don't think so.

Stop trying to pretend that racial hatreds don't exist and that they have historically been a factor for rebellions, wars and massacres.

It is you who are distorting history - rebellion against Yuan was racially motivated - was there ever a dynasty in China that was so short lived? Why did this dynasty end so quickly when there were just the same amount of famines, floods etc? Racial difference and clash.

Why does Tibet want independence? Race and Culture.

Why does Chechenya want independence? Race and Culture.

Why does Palestine want independence? Race and Culture.

Edited by Evildoer
warhead View Drop Down
General
General

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15-Sep-2004 at 17:38

"What do you not understand? Are not Yuans Mongols, and the peasents Chinese? What are trying to disprove? That Yuan was not Mongol and peasents were not Chinese? You should learn to think straight... or read. "

I do not understand your foul ranting. I'm trying to disprove that Chinese didn't start the rebellion because of the mongols as you incorrectly imply. Which part of that don't you understand? You should learn to get a brain, then think, then learn to talk.

"It is you who are distorting history - rebellion against Yuan was racially motivated - was there ever a dynasty in China that was so short lived? Why did this dynasty end so quickly when there were just the same amount of famines, floods etc? Racial difference and clash. "

Dead wrong, Evildoer, if you are so poor in Chinese history don't even talk about it, there is nothing I'm distorting, its just your pure incompetence in Chinese history in general. do you want the passage in primary sources why the rebellion started? Even worse is the fact that you cling to your petty assertion to the extent that you provided any valid argument at all. The rebellion started because of the poor condition in the society pure and simple, there is nothing directed against the mongols as a race until the very end by Zhu Yuan Zhang.

"Stop trying to pretend that racial hatreds don't exist and that they have historically been a factor for rebellions, wars and massacres. "

, you're hopeless, its so difficult to talk to losers who ties politic with every historic arguments. There is nothing I'm pretending, the facts are straight forward, the people rebelled against because of a corrupt regime, not because of racial hatred in the begining, what does it take to sink this through your thick skull. Its a shame you're too incompetent to read primary sources, but obviously you're not up to the level of debate, you just blindly claim something without basis.

warhead View Drop Down
General
General

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15-Sep-2004 at 17:42

"was there ever a dynasty in China that was so short lived?"

Yes, the Qin and the Sui are even shorter lived, so your wrong as only to be expected from an incompetent amateur like you.

" Why did this dynasty end so quickly when there were just the same amount of famines, floods etc?"

It ended just as fast as any other dynasty that has flood and famine, in fact because the Yuan was able to gain the support of the land owning class it outlasted other dynasties which had famine, so wrong again.

warhead View Drop Down
General
General

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15-Sep-2004 at 17:58

Since you're coupled with ignorance and stubborness(a combination that I loath), and pretty much has no knowledge of the Yuan whatsoever, I recommend you read Eberhard's history of the Chinese people on the section on Yuan dynasty and see why the rebellion actually started. I would gladly give a figure for the land tillage decrease, starvation statistics, famine level, and disease rate all of which are based on empirical data unlike your baseless history distorting bullsh*t that gains no foothold in the Yuan area of study done by the international scholars. You can compare these figure with other dynasties and see how Yuan is one of the worst in such terms. Peasants are careless to who rules as long as the regime gives them prosperity, and this the Yuan is completely devoid of such and that was why the peasant rebelled. Your claim that uneducated peasants could actually hate a "barbarian" when most of them couldn't even read just revealed your pure ignorance not only on the Yuan but on the social structure of imperial China as a whole. And ironically you claim I'm distorting history when its you who brings up politics on virtually every discussion that we had and feel shameless in your mistakes dispite been corrected by proven sources.

Evildoer View Drop Down
Baron
Baron

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15-Sep-2004 at 18:59

There were famines and floods million times during Tang, Han, Ming and Ching dynasties, so why didn't people rise up and overthrow? Because they were Chinese...  By the way some Mongols wanted to kill off all Chinese and use the land as pasture... Kublai stoped them. So you can basically see how Mongols treated the Chinese - as sword/arrow fodder.

The Germans were able to secure France better because of Vichy collaborators... how does that prove that the majority of French did not have Germans? Hmm... some rich collaborated with Japanese during Sino-japanese War, so it must have been Chinese loved Japanese!

LOL Yuan lasted 1279-1368...  you call that long? Rather pathetic isn't it? What about Ming, Song, Tang, Ching and all that? Were they so blessed that they had no floods and famines... that must be it.

Uneducated Southern "white-trash" country folk of America have the greatest hatred toward Blacks .... is ethnic hatred only confined to those highly-educated? Is not not easier to incite hatred among the ignorant and the stupid?

Note that most of the members of terrorist groups of IRA and UDA in North Ireland come from working-class, ill-educated and squalid neighbourhoods.

Any idiot can hate a Mongol if he is riding around spelendour when common people of his race is starving to death. Unless of course you are full of Maoist propaganda...

I have better books to read then that on China... China isn't the most interesting country anyway.  Long and dull...

You think you can rip politics out of history... oh good there should be no dictators, no democracies, no officers, no commanders, no village chiefs, no decisions, no wars, no events... etc. Good luck in writing politic-free history.

I think you should watch your mouth and stop the "foul ranting"...

Those who use the word bs do it beause they are it...

warhead View Drop Down
General
General

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15-Sep-2004 at 21:56

"There were famines and floods million times during Tang, Han, Ming and Ching dynasties, so why didn't people rise up and overthrow? Because they were Chinese... "

No, because there were properity and order during these regimes, another sign of your ingrorance. Every dynasty except 3 has whats called Zhi Shi, translated simply as period of prosperity. Han has Wen Jin, Ming Zhang. Tang has Zheng Guan, Kai Yuan Zhi, Qing have Kang Qiang Zhi. The only 3 that doesn't have any period of prosperity is Qin, Jin and Yuan, and out of these three Yuan lasted the longest.

"By the way some Mongols wanted to kill off all Chinese and use the land as pasture... Kublai stoped them. So you can basically see how Mongols treated the Chinese - as sword/arrow fodder."

Wrong again, it wasn't during Kublai's time.

warhead View Drop Down
General
General

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15-Sep-2004 at 22:04

"some rich collaborated with Japanese during Sino-japanese War, so it must have been Chinese loved Japanese! "

The flaw of your argument is "some" while in the case of Yuan virtually all supported the regime. And for the fourth time, the peasant didn't rebel because Yuan was mongol, they rebeled because they were suffering, its as simple as that, why are you stubbornly resisting depite the fact you have no source to back your rubbish up what soever?

"Any idiot can hate a Mongol if he is riding around spelendour when common people of his race is starving to death. Unless of course you are full of Maoist propaganda... "

He hates him because he is rich and harsh not because he is a mongol.

"Unless of course you are full of Maoist propaganda... "

Sorry, but the only propagandalist here is you, despite the fact that you have absolutely no bases for your claim while all of mine are based on empirical data, you're just a incompetent historian, stubborn loser, and a time waster.

"I have better books to read then that on China... China isn't the most interesting country anyway.  Long and dull... "

I've already presented my sources, you don't have to read it but the fact remains that you have no sourcfes and all your guess work are nonsense. You've just admitted you've read little on Cnbhina, so why the bloody hell are you still persisting on your clumsy argument?

"You think you can rip politics out of history... oh good there should be no dictators, no democracies, no officers, no commanders, no village chiefs, no decisions, no wars, no events... etc. Good luck in writing politic-free history. "

No, I'm citing historical works by competent historians unlike you, its funny you haven't figured out who really is riping politics out of history in here(in case you're too stupid to know, its you)

"I think you should watch your mouth and stop the "foul ranting"..."

I would watch it when you speak something other than baseless trash. And start reading books, I don't feel like arguing with a moron that don't even know this topic at all tand claim he is right.

Evildoer View Drop Down
Baron
Baron

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15-Sep-2004 at 22:13

You did not provide sources either... too bad for thou! Plus, you just contradicted your own words. Before you said only the rich upper class supported Yuan. Now you say the majority supported Yuan. Are the majority the rich and the upper class?

I admit I read little - but what evidence do I have that you know more?

Excuse me, but I am not a propaganda... calling humans propaganda is hilarious.  Unless I have writing and pictures posted on me front and back I am not a propaganda.

You just accused me of mixing politics with history. Now you accuse me of ripping it out from history. Contradiction again.

What makes me believe your sources exist? I could say, I read a book on Yuan by... say Alfred Wheeler (invented name), and I can just invent some examples. Is that not the same for you? Give me a tangeable evidence in form of a website.

warhead View Drop Down
General
General

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15-Sep-2004 at 22:22

"You did not provide sources either... too bad for thou! ""

"I recommend you read Eberhard's history of the Chinese people on the section on Yuan dynasty and see why the rebellion actually started."

Difficult reading?

P

"lus, you just contradicted your own words. Before you said only the rich upper class supported Yuan. Now you say the majority supported Yuan. Are the majority the rich and the upper class?"

No, there is nothing contracting in my statement, The majority I'm reffering to is the majority of the upper class, they makes up 1/10th of the population, but has the power.

"I admit I read little - but what evidence do I have that you know more? "

Easy, I read parts of Yuan Shu and already suggested to you sa source on the origin of the Yuan which you didn't feel like reading, not my problem you're ignorant and lazy at the same time.

"You just accused me of mixing politics with history. Now you accuse me of ripping it out from history. Contradiction again."

Contradiction to what? You have no sources, what I said is fact.

"What makes me believe your sources exist? I could say, I read a book on Yuan by... say Alfred Wheeler (invented name), and I can just invent some examples. Is that not the same for you? Give me a tangeable evidence in form of a website."

" http://rds.yahoo.com/S=2766679/K=a+History+of+china+by+wolfr am+eberhard/v=2/SID=e/TID=H037_119/l=WS1/R=1/H=0/MI=free/IPC =us/SHE=0/*-http://rdre1.yahoo.com/click?u=http://www.gutenb erg.net/etext/11367&y=02F1A2ED37900267&i=482&c=9 310&q=02%5ESSHPM%5BL7~%3FWvlkpmf%3Fpy%3F%7Cwvq~%3F%7Df%3 Fhpsym~r%3Fz%7Dzmw~m%7B6&e=utf-8&r=0&d=wow-en-us &n=E9DK5H4VM53K309N&s=7&t=&m=4147B55B&x= 01304248C43CEDE4"

Happy?

Evildoer View Drop Down
Baron
Baron

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15-Sep-2004 at 22:45

You said "virtually all" Chines - stop playing around with your words.

You don't understand what is contradiction? You just accused me before of mixing politics and history. Then you accused me of ripping history from politics. How can I be seperating and mixing at the same time?

You make accusations without professional evidence. Bring the professional evidence for your insults jk.

I will look into the site when I have time - I have to sleep now 11:48

warhead View Drop Down
General
General

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15-Sep-2004 at 23:08

"You said "virtually all" Chines - stop playing around with your words."

No i didn't say "virtually all chinese", i just said "virtually all", and i was refering to the rich, I'm not playing around with words, you just have to learn how to read.

"You make accusations without professional evidence. Bring the professional

evidence for your insults jk.

"

Wrong again, Eberhard is in fact a professional historian, once again you have shown your ignorance and stubborness, what that doesn't surprise me the least bit. 

"I will look into the site when I have time - I have to sleep now 11:48"

Good look at it so you woouldn't be as stupid as you already are. Come back tommorow and I'll crush the rest of your bullsh*t.

warhead View Drop Down
General
General

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15-Sep-2004 at 23:11
Now its quite obvious you're avoiding the original discussion on how the revolt isn't directed against the mongols but against the rich in general. But that isn't surprising considering people who are devoid of sources and try to maintain their lies despite they are wrong and they knew it.
Guests View Drop Down
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15-Sep-2004 at 23:24
warhead, you don't need to argue with him. Arguing with a fool will only bring down you to his level. Its clear that he is desperate in his arguments already, just look at the way he avoids the major topics.
Evildoer View Drop Down
Baron
Baron

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15-Sep-2004 at 23:26

Too bad, you never mentioned the rich in the sentence or in the sentence before neither did you use a pronoun to reference them thus naturally "virtually all" means virtually all Chinese.

I was talking about "insults" and not your theory... How about thou teachest thouself how to read?

I said I will read it tomarrow... how is that avoiding?

warhead View Drop Down
General
General

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15-Sep-2004 at 23:29

"Too bad, you never mentioned the rich in the sentence or in the sentence before neither did you use a pronoun to reference them thus naturally "virtually all" means virtually all Chinese"

No,l since we are talking about the rich, it clearly means the rich, not my problem you don't understand it.

"I said I will read it tomarrow... how is that avoiding? "

You are avoiding the whole topic since I mentioned sui, Qin and jin were all shorter dynasties than Yuan, thus your statement of Yuan been short lived because its mongol is already proven invalid, and you're constantly avoiding it.

cliveersknell View Drop Down
Pretorian
Pretorian

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15-Sep-2004 at 23:44
Evildoer,
You missed one big big big big point.
Genghis Khan's empire did not die with the Ming rebellion,
it was reborn:
a. during the Qing dynasty, when Nurhaci decided to adopt a variant of the mongol script for the Manchu nation .
b. during the birth of the PRC, when Mao proclaimed in Tiananmen, that the chinese people finally stood up.

Today, the PRC is well poised to bring back Genghis Khan's empire to a new climax.
The Mongol Yuan empire defined China's boundaries and gave the Chinese people a unity that China did not break up
as it did during the previous dynasties prior to the Yuan.
True, the Han, Tang, Song and Ming lasted more than the Yuan, but they never controlled the total area now controlled by the PRC.
The Yuan defined , the Qing consolidated, and now the PRC
is in a position to expand full cycle back to what it was during the Yuan.
I am a westerner, and I had my doubts about China before I started doing business with them in the 80's, now I am convinced that they are at least an equal with a great potential of overtaking us in the West. Our Western sun
is setting, but China's sun is rising. We in the US thought that by applying sanctions we could somehow restrain and stop China's rise as our principal competitor
. However, science and technology knows no bounds, and if you have a motivated, disciplined, focused, intelligent,
common sensical, and fully integrated population, you will definitely be bound to succeed. The amusing thing, is that each year the sanctionable items start becoming less and less, and do you know why? It is because the Chinese know
us much more than we know them. They know us to be greedy
, selfish, individualistic, and materialistic. They know
that Wall Street calls the shots here. So, they play the economic game with us, they flood our market with cheap mass produced goods, in which they use German technology to produce, since , unlike us our german "allies" are willing to sell anything to China for money. Walmart, Kmart, Target and Savemart were first in line , now Macy's
, Montgomery Ward, Sears, and even Nordstrom is coming up the ladder with brands "made in china", and we patronize
these products greatly. There will come a time, where we will be forced into a love hate relationship with China,
but China seems winning the game hands down.
Recently , China televised and announced in the People's Daily, and other major news papers across the country, that it will be showing the Genghis Khan miniseries nationwide. It also recently showed two big exhibits of
newly excavated artifacts from the Yuan Dynasty in two major museums in Beijing, and it held a big conference inviting all the scholars worldwide on the Yuan dynasty and Genghis Khan to attend.
The Chinese govt today is truly the real legacy of the
great mongol empire, and there will come a point in time,
wherein the people who don't take this seriously, like
you, Chono and a few other stooges in this forum, will
suffer greatly and loose much in the end.

r's
Clive
warhead View Drop Down
General
General

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15-Sep-2004 at 23:48

"True, the Han, Tang, Song and Ming lasted more than the Yuan, but they never controlled the total area now controlled by the PRC. "

Neither did the Yuan, xing jiang was not part of the Yuan empire.

babyblue View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16-Sep-2004 at 08:08
Originally posted by Evildoer

Excuse me, but I am not a propaganda... calling humans propaganda is hilarious.  Unless I have writing and pictures posted on me front and back I am not a propaganda.

when one gets desperate, he picks on the most petty things and makes fun of it....including spelling mistakes...

mate...warhead and i have been around this forum too long and we're not unfamiliar with losers like you.

Chono View Drop Down
Samurai
Samurai

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16-Sep-2004 at 09:32
How pathetic. PRC will take over the world? Hehehe, I will suffer and die? Poor uneducated lost soul. China is being controlled by the West more than ever, and he's ready to lick some chinese butt. And the chinese on this forum seem to enjoy that, queer I say.
warhead View Drop Down
General
General

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16-Sep-2004 at 09:55

Licking who's butt? A loser like him doesn't have anything to lick butt with he is a butt.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2345>