Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Malaysia's New Prime Minister

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Malaysia's New Prime Minister
    Posted: 06-Apr-2009 at 04:19
On 28th March, Malaysia swore in a new prime minister, Datuk Seri Najib Tun Razak. He's the country's 6th Prime Minister replacing Dato' Seri Abdullah Ahmad Badawi who served for 5 years.. (the shortest period among previous Prime Ministers). It was expected to be happened anyhow.

So.. what this man can do for Malaysians and SE Asian countries?
Hopefully better than the man before him.. Tongue
Omar al Hashim View Drop Down
King
King

Suspended

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Omar al Hashim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06-Apr-2009 at 05:21
I don't know, what was so bad about Badawi?
Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06-Apr-2009 at 15:02
Originally posted by Omar al Hashim

I don't know, what was so bad about Badawi?

Won't comment much on this. As i dont like the idea to bad mouth about my former prime minister. But.. there's one thing which was so obvious that made him less popular among the voters especially within UMNO itself.
It's related to his son in law - Khairy. An individual who is over ambitious and confident and think he is so smart but not Dead.
Voskhod View Drop Down
Knight
Knight

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Voskhod Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07-Apr-2009 at 10:44
Badawi had the bad luck of succeeding Dr. Mahathir. The old ex-PM won't give his poor successor a moment of peace.
"All the true heroes of history will be forgotten and all the villains will be remembered as heroes."
- Leo Tolstoy
Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08-Apr-2009 at 18:34
Originally posted by Voskhod

Badawi had the bad luck of succeeding Dr. Mahathir. The old ex-PM won't give his poor successor a moment of peace.

A moment of peace? Didn't he has all the time for himself most of the time?
Partying with famous celebrities.. delegated his works to his son in law... Increased fuel price up to the most ridiculous price..Ouch
 Post Reply Post Reply