Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

....what a day....

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: ....what a day....
    Posted: 02-Apr-2009 at 16:57
In contrary of the other topic by Act Of Oblivion...

Today is very interesting day for  me..
I had an opportunity to speak with Uncle North .. wow..!! LOLLOL Yeps.. Mr. Northman.
How wonderful the Internet can be.. Big smile isn't it??

Parnell View Drop Down
Suspended
Suspended

Suspended

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Parnell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02-Apr-2009 at 19:23
What, in the flesh? Did He have a shield and axe?

Edited by Parnell - 02-Apr-2009 at 19:23
Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06-Apr-2009 at 04:22
ermm.... well... i dont know.. seriously... LOL
Suren View Drop Down
Arch Duke
Arch Duke
Chieftain

Quote Suren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06-Apr-2009 at 05:28
Did you hear his voice? I bet he has a mesmerizing voice!Evil Smile

Edited by Suren - 06-Apr-2009 at 05:28
Anfører
Reginmund View Drop Down
Arch Duke
Arch Duke

Quote Reginmund Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06-Apr-2009 at 09:19
So when is the wedding? Heart
Northman View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar

Suspended

Quote Northman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06-Apr-2009 at 10:11
Originally posted by Reginmund

Don't worry - you will be invited. Wink
Or Regi, are you just asking because you are jealous? LOL

Yes Cahaya - it's great how the internet can bring us all closer together, one way or the other.
I truly enjoyed talking with you and we will again. Smile

Suren View Drop Down
Arch Duke
Arch Duke
Chieftain

Quote Suren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06-Apr-2009 at 14:33
Congrats Uncle North! Free beer for all forum members will be available until further notice.LOL
Anfører
Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06-Apr-2009 at 15:11

Awww... Regi.. as usual... never use his head before said anything.

You know.. I found this group calls SHinee from korea... They are so cute.. and suddenly i remember about you, Regi... I bet you'll like them so much..Wink so please... pick any one of them...Tongue

Omar al Hashim View Drop Down
King
King

Suspended

Quote Omar al Hashim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06-Apr-2009 at 23:59
Originally posted by Cahaya

, Snapped
eaglecap View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar
Retired AE Moderator

Quote eaglecap Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07-Apr-2009 at 02:02
Today was good for me as well. I took a day off and then went to Kratchner Cavern State Park and did a nice hike into the Whetstone Mountains. It is a bit dry compared to where I lived in Washington State but it has a beauty all its own. I took some pics and enjoyed being in the wild and hearing the wind blow through the oaks and desert brush. Now, I had to be careful as I hiked down the trail because one trip could end you up into a cactus, mostly barrel and Prickly pear- OUCH!! That could really wreck one's day.

Dsc00017.jpg
barrel Cactus

prickly-pear-ca...sm.jpg

Edited by eaglecap - 07-Apr-2009 at 02:10
Λοιπόν, αδελφοί και οι συμπολίτες και οι στρατιώτες, να θυμάστε αυτό ώστε μνημόσυνο σας, φήμη και ελευθερία σας θα ε
Reginmund View Drop Down
Arch Duke
Arch Duke

Quote Reginmund Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07-Apr-2009 at 08:42
Originally posted by cahaya

You know.. I found this group calls SHinee from korea... They are so cute.. and suddenly i remember about you, Regi... I bet you'll like them so much..Wink so please... pick any one of them...Tongue

Thanks. I'll pick the one in the back. Big smile
King
King

Suspended

Quote Omar al Hashim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07-Apr-2009 at 10:26
Thanks. I'll pick the one in the back.
Is it a woman? It looks a bit androgynous.
Reginmund View Drop Down
Arch Duke
Arch Duke

Quote Reginmund Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07-Apr-2009 at 10:30
It's a boy band, so they're all male. Of course most Korean and Japanese boy bands look androgynous.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SHINee
Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09-Apr-2009 at 06:05
Originally posted by eaglecap

Today was good for me as well. I took a day off and then went to Kratchner Cavern State Park and did a nice hike into the Whetstone Mountains. It is a bit dry compared to where I lived in Washington State but it has a beauty all its own. I took some pics and enjoyed being in the wild and hearing the wind blow through the oaks and desert brush. Now, I had to be careful as I hiked down the trail because one trip could end you up into a cactus, mostly barrel and Prickly pear- OUCH!! That could really wreck one's day.

Dsc00017.jpg
barrel Cactus

prickly-pear-ca...sm.jpg

I have cactus on my work desk but it way too small than these two in here...
eaglecap View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar
Retired AE Moderator

Quote eaglecap Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10-Apr-2009 at 20:23
Originally posted by cahaya

Originally posted by eaglecap

Dsc00017.jpg
barrel Cactus

prickly-pear-ca...sm.jpg
I have cactus on my work desk but it way too small than these two in here...

we have cactus everywhere and the Prickly pear Cactus is cut into strips and used in Mexican chile' of course after the needles are removed - I should put that into the food club- dishes made from Cactus. I have used this in my own home made Mexican Chile!! yumm!!

I had a nice day yesterday and toured the Caverns at the state park for free and boy it was incredible. I love being in caverns and have been in numerous wild caves but watch out for the bat poop, that could ruin your day-
Λοιπόν, αδελφοί και οι συμπολίτες και οι στρατιώτες, να θυμάστε αυτό ώστε μνημόσυνο σας, φήμη και ελευθερία σας θα ε
Reginmund View Drop Down
Arch Duke
Arch Duke

Quote Reginmund Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10-Apr-2009 at 21:47
In my head a subterranean spiky giant has an erection.
eaglecap View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar
Retired AE Moderator

Quote eaglecap Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10-Apr-2009 at 22:06

In my head a subterranean spiky giant has an erection.

I never thought of it before but it could remotely resemble a phallic symbol- ouch!!

ouch because I transplaned a small one in my yard and they have big thick needles that resemble eagle talons and I got stuck- double ouch!! The Cholla (choya) cactus are worse and could really ruin one's day- you can see them in the back ground. Today, I am having fun grading papers and after that I need to find a summer job with the US Forest Service since school is out soon.
King
King

Suspended

Quote Omar al Hashim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11-Apr-2009 at 04:30
Big is better than small eaglecap.

(I can hear you reading that the wrong way Reg, big thick needles are better than small ones, because they are easier to pull out. - Oh God, that probably won't help either)
Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11-Apr-2009 at 17:36
Originally posted by Omar al Hashim

Big is better than small eaglecap.

(I can hear you reading that the wrong way Reg, big thick needles are better than small ones, because they are easier to pull out. - Oh God, that probably won't help either)

Oh.. Omar really knows how Regi is thinking.. interesting..Wink
Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13-Apr-2009 at 05:14
12/4 celebration of the 5th year working in the same bank.. What a loyal employee me and my friends are.. Big smile.. at the same time, our Annual Leaves entitlement has been increased from 25 days to 30 days.. awesome!!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>