Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Topic ClosedYakub: the scientist that created the white man

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Guests View Drop Down
Direct Link To This Post Topic: Yakub: the scientist that created the white man
    Posted: 18-Mar-2009 at 11:51
It is funny that once in a while. afrocentrist followers reach our site and start to post in threads about the race of ancient cultures, trying to show the origins of all civilizations are Subsaharan Africa. So they try to prove Moors were Blacks, ancient China was Black, Ancient Olmecs were blacks, ancient North American indians, and even the Norse! Besides a group of personalities like Cleopatra, Hannibal, Beethoven and even the Queen Charlotte of England.

These ideas are not spontaneous, but comes from a pseudoreligious movement that was organized at the beginning of the 20th century to rise the pride of Black Americans, who were very much humilliated at a time when racist and fascism spread throught the world.

One of the most fantastic ideas developed by these groups was the Myth of Yakub, invented by the founder of the Black muslims. The myth of Yakub say white man is the result of a genetical experiment made by an African scientist thousand of years ago, that turned blacks into whites by genetical selection... Confused

In the movie Malcom X you can see the actor preaching this myth literarily.

Well, let's see more about this strange myth, and perhaps we would get surpised to know how far these ideas have gone.

Yakub Myth." A basic teaching in their belief system is the "Yakub myth." Yakub was one of the council of 24 black scientist-gods. He rebelled against Allah and the council, causing havoc. He created the white race as a race of devils to strike back at the black race. Elijah Muhammad said that black people are not sinners, but that the white man is at fault for their problems.

From wiki:

In the black nationalist movement, the Nation of Islam, (which differs considerably from other, traditional forms of Islam) Jacob's name is spelled Yakub. Instead of being seen as the father of the twelve tribes of Israel he is presented as an evil scientist who created the white race by genetic experimentation on an isolated group of the original black peoples of the world, conducted on the island of Patmos. Breeding this white race took six hundred years. Yakub's progeny are destined by God to be the ruling race of the world for an allotted period of six thousand years, before the original black race regains dominance, a process that is supposed to have begun in 1914. Originating with Wallace Fard Muhammad, The prophet of the Nation of Islam, the sources of this theory have yet to be fully traced. The teachings of the Nation of Islam are regarded by mainstream Islam as blasphemy.

Guests View Drop Down
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18-Mar-2009 at 11:57
Yakub: Jacob. This is an english speaking site.
Guests View Drop Down
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18-Mar-2009 at 12:01
Hey, it is not Jacob... It is Yakub. That's the way the Nation of Islam name that scientist. Read the cover of the title in the book of Elijah Muhammad
goldenstar View Drop Down
Samurai
Samurai

Online Status: Offline
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18-Mar-2009 at 12:19
Originally posted by pinguin

Hey, it is not Jacob... It is Yakub. That's the way the Nation of Islam name that scientist. Read the cover of the title in the book of Elijah Muhammad

They spell it this way because they pretend to be Muslims, and Yakob (also spelled Yakub) is the Arabic and Islamic name of Jacob, aka Yakov in the Jewish Bible.

He rebelled against Allah and the council, causing havoc.

Rebelling against Allah... LOL

Nation of Islam is a bunch of frauds who associate their delirious senseless racist cult with the Islamic religion, which accepts all races including White people. It is sad some naive Muslims are fooled by the wordplay and believe they're followers of Islam.

Edited by goldenstar - 18-Mar-2009 at 12:35
Guests View Drop Down
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18-Mar-2009 at 16:15
Yes. It seems the "rebelling" was copied from "The Paradyse Lost" of John Milton, instead of any sacred book...
With respect to Jacob, I haven't found in the Bible the guy was a genetical engineer...
Samurai
Samurai

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19-Mar-2009 at 06:55
Here is a French-speaking Afrocentrist website. The goal is still the same; proving that Black Africa civilised the whole world and the West in particular, by inventing writing, technology, and sciences. As usual, many Western historians' books are used as arguments, their authors would have a hard laugh by reading how some idiots use their works to false history... Cry

http://www.shenoc.com/les%20pheniciens.htm

Selon la bible (genèse XII, 1 à 6) :"les premières races blanches qui sont arrivées en Canaan y ont trouvé une race noire civilisée : les Cananéens (les Phéniciens)  descendants de Canaan..."

Translation:

According to the Bible (Genesis XII, 1 to 6): "The first White races who arrived in Canaan (Palestine) found there a civilised Black race: the Canaanites (the Phoenicians), descendents of Canaan..."

This one shows as a homepage an image of Black Pharaohs sitting on their thrones, they dream about it so much... LOL

Some Afrocentrists on youtube too claim Semitic Phoenicians were Black people, because Lebanese Brigitte Gabriel (a Christian extremist) looks like a Black woman according to their definition... LOL

Briggite Gabriel - Beautiful Black Phoenician Nationalist

Phoenicians were Black! All Whitewashers try to hide to the true Phoenician identity of Lebanon The Original Pheonicians were Black people who got destroyed by the ancient Arab terrorists.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aTjLf3C_b88

As I said earlier, since to them even part Black people who do not look Sub-Saharan anymore, such as Mariah Carey (I always thought she was a White), are labeled as Blacks, no wonder why they believe their fairy tales. One should remind them how a real pure sub-Saharan African look like.

Edited by goldenstar - 19-Mar-2009 at 07:30
pebbles View Drop Down
Baron
Baron

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19-Mar-2009 at 07:50

Originally posted by goldenstar

Some Afrocentrists on youtube too claim Semitic Phoenicians were Black people, because Lebanese Brigitte Gabriel (a Christian extremist) looks like a Black woman according to their definition... LOL

Briggite Gabriel - Beautiful Black Phoenician Nationalist

Phoenicians were Black! All Whitewashers try to hide to the true Phoenician identity of Lebanon The Original Pheonicians were Black people who got destroyed by the ancient Arab terrorists.

Kathy Najimy is also Lebanese-American,a well-known name in American entertainment.She looks typical Arab woman,don't have " black appearance " fit their Afrocentrism agenda !

Edited by pebbles - 19-Mar-2009 at 09:14
Samurai
Samurai

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19-Mar-2009 at 09:19
Originally posted by pebbles

Kathy Najimy is also Lebanese-American,a well-known name in American entertainment.She looks typical Arab,don't have " black appearance " fit their Afrocentrism agenda !

She doesn't look Black at all... LOL

Even Gabriel doesn't look Black, it is rather partially Black women who look like her, and they're not Black but mixed people. Some frustrated Black supremacists say they're proud of the Black "race" while they always label as Black people in the sense of race not only culture, some mixed light people who have non-Black blood, which shows they like to identify with lighter people because they dislike their own appearance... LOL

Edited by goldenstar - 19-Mar-2009 at 17:33
Constantine XI View Drop Down
Suspended
Suspended

Suspended

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19-Mar-2009 at 11:15
Thanks for the genes, Jack, they work great Thumbs Up

Yes the fantastical wishful thinking of NOI's early thinkers certainly resulted in a lot of nonesense. I wonder if clerics in the mainstream Islamic world have gone to the effort of disowning/refuting this group out of scholarly concern for their abuse of historical affairs.
Reginmund View Drop Down
Arch Duke
Arch Duke

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19-Mar-2009 at 12:31
There is a surprising amount of scholarly tolerance for Black supremacist psuedo-history.

I work on a daily basis with a Black African scholar who's in the field of Black European studies. Occasionally assisting him, I've come into contact with some of the literature and while many of these books are critically acclaimed and written by moderate historians of Black history, they still operate with a number of misunderstandings, exaggerations and oversimplifications that I suspect they are only able to get away with unmolested because most scholars avoid the quagmire of complications they risk by exposing them.

Typical is the definition of everything non-European as Black, for apparently everyone turns Negroid the moment you cross the Bosphorus or the Ural mountains. Also typical are gross exaggerations of "the Black achievement", if you will, by either redefining non-Negroid populations as Black or exaggerating the impact of Sub-Saharan Africans outside of their region. Opposing views tend to be undermined not by deconstruction of the arguments, but by associating them with racism and imperialism.
Samurai
Samurai

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19-Mar-2009 at 13:07
Originally posted by Constantine XI

Thanks for the genes, Jack, they work great Thumbs Up

Yes the fantastical wishful thinking of NOI's early thinkers certainly resulted in a lot of nonesense. I wonder if clerics in the mainstream Islamic world have gone to the effort of disowning/refuting this group out of scholarly concern for their abuse of historical affairs.

Most Muslim clerics are usually busy to pray and do not necessarilly watch Western medias, I don't know if they ever heard about this cult. However, some Muslim intellectuals who live in the West have an opinion.

By Selma Cook, on the website of The Islamic Garden

The nation of Islam - fact or fraud??

One of the biggest frauds of our time, is being undertaken by a group who call themselves the 'Nation of Islam!' They and their teachings have nothing to do with Islam and it remains a mystery why they insist on being called thus. Their association with Islam can be likened to a person going into a department store and buying a dish washer. Then the salesperson returns with a washing machine. When questioned about this strange response, the salesperson replies, 'But it looks the same! The body is square and it washes, doesn't it!?' The reality is that the inner workings of the machine are different and cannot be used for the same purposes.

As much as the ideas and teachings of the NOI are strange and incoherent (LOL), so is the fact that such a large amount of human beings from the so-called most 'civilized and developed' country in the world choose to follow it! Strangeness is often attractive to desperate people, who can see no other way out of their dilemma except through a fanciful mouthful of lies and exaggerations. Perhaps it brings them, for a moment, out of the mundaneness and injustice of the modern world into the realm of fantasy and fiction; taking them from the depths of human degradation to 'god hood'.

Needless to say, Wallace Dodd Ford (the founder of the NOI) was well-equipped to lead his host of millions through the fanciful realm of the ludicrous, as he was in fact an inept con-man, who finalized his training in the art of fraud and deceit in Prison. Upon his release he fell upon a deceiver of an even higher degree, whom he later named Elijah Mohammad and by combining their ingenious potential for evil and fraud, devised a plan, doctrine and methodology to raise the esteem of the oppressed people to the heights. He simply called these misused, oppressed masses 'gods' in their own right. Now that surely seemed like a no fail plan.

http://www.islamicgarden.com/article1037.html

Edited by goldenstar - 19-Mar-2009 at 13:09
opuslola View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar
suspended

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20-Feb-2010 at 18:24
I can only say that the best words on this thread were these;

"Reginmund
Members Profile
Find Members Posts
Add to Buddy List
Arch Duke

Quote Reginmund
Report Post   Quote Reply Posted: Mar-19-2009 at 14:31
There is a surprising amount of scholarly tolerance for Black supremacist psuedo-history.

I work on a daily basis with a Black African scholar who's in the field of Black European studies. Occasionally assisting him, I've come into contact with some of the literature and while many of these books are critically acclaimed and written by moderate historians of Black history, they still operate with a number of misunderstandings, exaggerations and oversimplifications that I suspect they are only able to get away with unmolested because most scholars avoid the quagmire of complications they risk by exposing them.

Typical is the definition of everything non-European as Black, for apparently everyone turns Negroid the moment you cross the Bosphorus or the Ural mountains. Also typical are gross exaggerations of "the Black achievement", if you will, by either redefining non-Negroid populations as Black or exaggerating the impact of Sub-Saharan Africans outside of their region. Opposing views tend to be undermined not by deconstruction of the arguments, but by associating them with racism and imperialism."

Regards,
http://www.quotationspage.com/subjects/history/
Jimbosay View Drop Down
Immortal Guard
Immortal Guard

Suspended Troll

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04-Feb-2014 at 03:47
I think you have absolutely no idea what you are talking about and I do not know who has commissioned or payed you to be here. Black historians absolutely do not turn any history black if not can be proven White. In fact most so-called White history is already a heap of exaggerations and lies.

Nearly everything in Black history has been proven with physical and anthropological evidence not so with any so-called White history. Their history as per revised by them is simply what has always been taught in schools unchallenged. But all I have to point out is the various so-called expert White European historians who have been exposed as frauds, men like Carlton Coon or Professor Reiner Protsch von Zieten.

But like I said I feel you have an agenda here you are not here to tell the truth but spread new and cover up old lies of the establishment.
toyomotor View Drop Down
Baron
Baron

BANNED TROLL

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04-Feb-2014 at 04:00
I don't like anyone, black or white, who claims historic credit for advancements, inventions or victories to which their race (and I use that term with caution) are not entitled.

Unfortunately, we see from time to time examples of nationalistic claims for unworthy credit, and I don't agree with them either.

I find it all rather distateful
red clay View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator
Tomato Master Emeritus

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04-Feb-2014 at 10:45
Originally posted by Jimbosay

I think you have absolutely no idea what you are talking about and I do not know who has commissioned or payed you to be here. Black historians absolutely do not turn any history black if not can be proven White. In fact most so-called White history is already a heap of exaggerations and lies.

Nearly everything in Black history has been proven with physical and anthropological evidence not so with any so-called White history. Their history as per revised by them is simply what has always been taught in schools unchallenged. But all I have to point out is the various so-called expert White European historians who have been exposed as frauds, men like Carlton Coon or Professor Reiner Protsch von Zieten.

But like I said I feel you have an agenda here you are not here to tell the truth but spread new and cover up old lies of the establishment.

The post you are caterwalling about was put up years back by someone who is no longer active.  No one is being paid, no agenda is being pushed, except for yours.
History is history.  It isn't "white" or "Black".

Your assertion that "all white history is a heap" puts you into the catagory of Afro Centrist, and an angry one at that.  With that attitude you won't get much attention.

"Arguing with someone who hates you or your ideas, is like playing chess with a pigeon. No matter what move you make, your opponent will walk all over the board and scramble the pieces".
Unknown.
opuslola View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar
suspended

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05-Feb-2014 at 11:58
Redclay, this undoubtedly the perfect place for your favorite expression, to wit;

"Arguing with someone who hates you or your ideas, is like playing chess with a pigeon. No matter what move you make, your opponent will walk all over the board and scramble the pieces".
Unknown.

BTW, can you restore the examples that now contain nothing but an "x"?

Ron

Edited by opuslola - 05-Feb-2014 at 11:59
http://www.quotationspage.com/subjects/history/
toyomotor View Drop Down
Baron
Baron

BANNED TROLL

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05-Feb-2014 at 20:03

Mate, you definitely march to the beat of a different drum.

You can't make unsubstantiated claims such as "most of white history is already a heap of exaggeration and lies". IF, as you claim people of the dark skin variety can lay claim to great historical achievements, please quote your sources, or as Red Clay has politely pointed out, you won't get much joy here.

And, btw, Opuslola has not been paid to be here, quite the contrary, sometimes there are those who would pay him NOT to be here, but that's our Ron.Smile
Jimbosay View Drop Down
Immortal Guard
Immortal Guard

Suspended Troll

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05-Feb-2014 at 20:44
There is an absolute abundance of evidence that most of White history is simply pathological lying. if the history itself is not being proved as pure fabrication the very people who write that history and anthropology are being exposed as complete frauds.

And nobody is scared of anyone you hold up as a hero nor would I want him not to be here. He sounds like a fraud and presents no evidence for anything he claims.

But here is something for you to mull over. The foremost authority on the Neanderthal has been exposed as a complete fraudster. I have millions of other articles like this that proves most Germanic history is little more than a mishmash of complete nonsense;

http://www.theguardian.com/science/2005/feb/19/science.sciencenews
TheAlaniDragonRising View Drop Down
AE Moderator
AE Moderator
Spam Fighter

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05-Feb-2014 at 21:16

There is an absolute abundance of evidence that most of White history is simply pathological lying. if the history itself is not being proved as pure fabrication the very people who write that history and anthropology are being exposed as complete frauds.

And nobody is scared of anyone you hold up as a hero nor would I want him not to be here. He sounds like a fraud and presents no evidence for anything he claims.

But here is something for you to mull over. The foremost authority on the Neanderthal has been exposed as a complete fraudster. I have millions of other articles like this that proves most Germanic history is little more than a mishmash of complete nonsense;

Jimbosay, then surely you have an obligation to us all to show us your proof that, what was it you said, "most of White history is simply pathological lying". We look forward to the thread you so obviously need to open to discuss these disturbing revelations. I look forward to your input. 
What a handsome figure of a dragon. No wonder I fall madly in love with the Alani Dragon now, the avatar, it's a gorgeous dragon picture.
toyomotor View Drop Down
Baron
Baron

BANNED TROLL

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06-Feb-2014 at 01:49

Mate, your post is coming very close to trolling, imho.

As you've been asked by TADR, please show us some evidence of your claims, which, btw, are outrageous.Angry

Edited by toyomotor - 06-Feb-2014 at 01:50
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>