Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Topic ClosedYakub: the scientist that created the white man

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
toyomotor View Drop Down
Baron
Baron

BANNED TROLL

Online Status: Offline
Direct Link To This Post Topic: Yakub: the scientist that created the white man
    Posted: 06-Feb-2014 at 01:59
Originally posted by Jimbosay

There is an absolute abundance of evidence that most of White history is simply pathological lying. if the history itself is not being proved as pure fabrication the very people who write that history and anthropology are being exposed as complete frauds.

Who and when?

And nobody is scared of anyone you hold up as a hero nor would I want him not to be here. He sounds like a fraud and presents no evidence for anything he claims.
Who held up someone as a hero?

But here is something for you to mull over. The foremost authority on the Neanderthal has been exposed as a complete fraudster.

Who was the foremost authority?

How was he exposed as a complete fraudster?

I have millions of other articles like this that proves most Germanic history is little more than a mishmash of complete nonsense;

"Millions of other articles, surely you jest?

And, btw, I think you've received too much attention already. I'm going to ignore you in future!
Jimbosay View Drop Down
Immortal Guard
Immortal Guard

Suspended Troll

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06-Feb-2014 at 03:36
Why are you sending me private messages? post whatever you have to say to me on here and I already told you everything you are asking.

Don't waste my time with your pathetic and pitiful White supremacist angst.
Jimbosay View Drop Down
Immortal Guard
Immortal Guard

Suspended Troll

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06-Feb-2014 at 03:37
Read the link I posted and stop wasting my time, I will be back with more links that expose the fraud that is so-called WHITE HISTORY AND ANTHROPOLOGY.
beorna View Drop Down
General
General

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06-Feb-2014 at 04:17

There is an absolute abundance of evidence that most of White history is simply pathological lying. if the history itself is not being proved as pure fabrication the very people who write that history and anthropology are being exposed as complete frauds.

And nobody is scared of anyone you hold up as a hero nor would I want him not to be here. He sounds like a fraud and presents no evidence for anything he claims.

But here is something for you to mull over. The foremost authority on the Neanderthal has been exposed as a complete fraudster. I have millions of other articles like this that proves most Germanic history is little more than a mishmash of complete nonsense;

http://www.theguardian.com/science/2005/feb/19/science.sciencenews

No more recent articles?LOL BTW, who discovered him to be a fraud? Weren't it white men who did so?
Protsch is not only a fraud but as well a criminal. The court which sentenced him, even attested him mental problems. all scientific works and research by him are obsolete today.
To call people liars, just because they are white is racist.
red clay View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator
Tomato Master Emeritus

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06-Feb-2014 at 11:18

Read the link I posted and stop wasting my time, I will be back with more links that expose the fraud that is so-called WHITE HISTORY AND ANTHROPOLOGY.

No, you won't.  Your suspended.  Your not here to discuss, your trolling.  You come here spouting racist nonsense without so much as a tiny effort to back it up.  "White History", bub, this isn't stormfront.  But you come in here acting like it is.
You make the assumption that we are all "White".   Your assumption is wrong.  I suggest you go read anything by Ivan Van Sertima.

In the meantime you can go find some forum that will tolerate your vitriol.
"Arguing with someone who hates you or your ideas, is like playing chess with a pigeon. No matter what move you make, your opponent will walk all over the board and scramble the pieces".
Unknown.
red clay View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator
Tomato Master Emeritus

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06-Feb-2014 at 11:40
Jimbosay, go straighten your bowtie and get your dark blue suit cleaned.  The Nation Of Islam's racist BS won't fly here.

Thread Closed.

"Arguing with someone who hates you or your ideas, is like playing chess with a pigeon. No matter what move you make, your opponent will walk all over the board and scramble the pieces".
Unknown.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12