Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Topic ClosedAmerican (Continents, not country) War on Drugs

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Poll Question: How do you feel on the Drug War policies enacted by American countries
Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
4 [30.77%]
0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
7 [53.85%]
2 [15.38%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

Author
edgewaters View Drop Down
Sultan
Sultan
Snake in the Grass-Banned

Online Status: Offline
Direct Link To This Post Topic: American (Continents, not country) War on Drugs
    Posted: 08-Feb-2009 at 15:48
Originally posted by Al Jassas

I am in Saudi Arabia, i don't need to support any ban because it is already bannedBig smile.

Al-Jassas

But you're still on the Internet, which is known to cause mental health problems.

SearchAndDestroy View Drop Down
Caliph
Caliph

Online Status: Offline
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08-Feb-2009 at 17:14
Originally posted by pinguin

Well, if "American" culture don't accept the idea of drugs, next time you guys go to the dentists ask him/her to drill your teeth without drugs to kill pain... That's to be consistent with ideas. LOL
Why even say that? You know exactly what kind of drugs I'm talking about. And Edgewaters and I discussed the alcohol and marijuana, which he destroyed my arguement against marijuna with it. Yet most Americans see alcohol as more accepted and view it less dangerously. Why? Because it's apart of our culture, something all Americans know about growing up, and is shown in all areas of our culture. Marijuana for instance is always seen as something working against the law and usually attracts young Americans because of it.
So, please don't even say something like that, either you don't understand culture or your fishing for a soft spot to hit. Maybe it's a joke, but it sounds more like a lack of understanding.
"A patriot must always be ready to defend his country against his government." E.Abbey
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123