Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Incorrect post count

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
harigata_sama View Drop Down
Janissary
Janissary

Online Status: Offline
  Quote harigata_sama Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Incorrect post count
    Posted: 11-Jan-2009 at 19:27
Hi,

I'm not really in any hurry to be admitted to the current affairs forum ( : )), but it kinda upsets my sense of order and integrity of historical record - I can count 10 posts I've made on 3 different threads, yet my official post count shows only 4.

Why?
Evil can only be defeated by a greater evil
JanusRook View Drop Down
Sultan
Sultan
Ad Maiorem Dei Gloriam

Quote JanusRook Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11-Jan-2009 at 20:11
Sorry, harigata_sama, it must be a forum error or something, searching for your posts, I have given you the correct amount.
Economic Communist, Political Progressive, Social Conservative.

Unless otherwise noted source is wiki.
Knights View Drop Down
Caliph
Caliph
suspended

Quote Knights Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11-Jan-2009 at 20:14
Thanks Janus.

Yes there seems to be a bug which affects some new members, possibly to do with the registration process. I don't think we've got to the bottom of it yet.
Northman View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar

Suspended

Quote Northman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12-Jan-2009 at 17:16
Your post count increased to 5 when you made this post, so let us see if it picked up to speed by itself.
Make a few posts and report back here if the problem persists. Like Knights said, some new accounts simply doesn't register right, and if the post count stalls, there is no remedy but to create a new account.

harigata_sama View Drop Down
Janissary
Janissary

Quote harigata_sama Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12-Jan-2009 at 19:50
Seems to be OK now. After having counted 10 I've made 2 more, and am now a Janissary (12 posts). Does that mean I get to wear a turban, carry a sword and storm Constantinople? Or does this mean I am no longer an infant deluded by fantasies of his own immortality?

Anyways, thanks guys!
H>
Evil can only be defeated by a greater evil
 Post Reply Post Reply