Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

The most handsome nationality

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
calvo View Drop Down
General
General

Online Status: Offline
  Quote calvo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: The most handsome nationality
    Posted: 30-Nov-2008 at 09:06

I know this is a silly subject and is a highly subjective matter, but I'd like to know what do you guys consider as the most "handsome" nationality on earth.

Sure, being "good-looking" and "ugly" is not only a question of personal taste, but also a question of wealth. People of wealthy nations who could afford to go to the gym, buy more fashionable clothes and make-up, look after their diet, would appear more "handsome" than those who could not afford it.

Here I publish my personal preferences....

Regarding facial features and body structure, the "best-looking" nation I've come across so far are the Ethiopians. Sure Ethiopia is home to several ethnic groups that might look radically different from each other, but so far most ethiopian faces I've seen on TV have very handsome features and well-proportioned bodies.

Other nationalities that I find "handsome" are Puerto Ricans (especially when the girl put on a bikini), Yugoslavs, Crimean Tatars, and Kazakhs.

Among Europeans, Italians, both men and women, would often appear rather handsome; but at the same time they are a culture that place great empahsis on personal appearance on fashion.
I also find Moroccan women very attractive when they put on western clothing. It is a shame that in their country the women are hardly visible.

Constantine XI View Drop Down
Suspended
Suspended

Suspended

Quote Constantine XI Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30-Nov-2008 at 09:53
Is there such a thing as an ugly Swede?

Dutch are top contenders also, and it doesn't hurt being the tallest people on the planet.

I have met some stunning Maltese over the years, I guess Maltese are the product when you take everyone from the Mediterranean Basin (and beyond) and mix them all together (and I mean that literally, go read their history).

America has a lot to offer, simply for the sheer diversity of ethnic groups which have made the country their home, so if you do a bit of sifting you can normally find a wide array of good lookers to your liking.
Reginmund View Drop Down
Arch Duke
Arch Duke

Quote Reginmund Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30-Nov-2008 at 14:13
I think it's hard to take this debate beyond personal preferences.

I find both the males and females of northeast Asia to be the prettiest on account of their delicate features, straight hair, little to no body hair and eyes that look extremely cute when they're sleeping. People of European descent, especially those with Nordic features, come to a close second. North European men on average tend slightly more towards coarser physical attributes and more body hair, but you also find plenty of examples to the contrary, and while the women are not as delicate as the northeast Asian ones they have the upper hand in sex appeal.
Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30-Nov-2008 at 14:15

I find my chilean women to be very pretty. And I don't need glasses. Big%20smile

calvo View Drop Down
General
General

Quote calvo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30-Nov-2008 at 14:33
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.
This statement might be true, but the standards of "beauty" in every culture and country follow a few basic rules:
- symmetrical features, good teeth, healthy skin, and an erect posture.
- For women, the abundance and vitality of hair always plays an important role, as much as the "hip-to-waist" ratio
- For men, height is always a great advantage, alongside with a muscular back and broad shoulders.

For all the rest, it depends entirely on personal taste.
Personally, there is beauty in every race and nationality of the world, but in general I prefer women who are voluptuous in shape: wider hips and fuller buttocks and breasts.
Regarding skin, I'm more attracted to darker complexions. This is why I find Ethiopians, North Africans, Puerto Ricans, and Colombians to be the best-looking.

Many western men have a weakness for East Asian women.
When I travelled in China, I saw many VERY beautiful girls, but the main problem I find with the East Asian physique is that many women have small hips and a flat "back-side". Many men also tend to be over-slender in build that they have too thin shoulders.
This is why I consider the "Kazakhs" to be a rather handsome people for having fine Asian features with high cheekbones and almond-shaped eyes; but lacking the "defects" (in my opinion) of most East Asian nations as they often have high nose-bridges and a more muscular physique.
Many Tibetans also have very handsome facial features, but the high altitude and the strong sun often make their skin wrinkle prematurely.

Regarding the USA, I saw thousands of beautiful girls in California and New York of all sizes, shapes, and colours; but when I travelled to Texas and Arizona, the typical faces and bodies I saw there were not very "desirable".

Menumorut View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain

Quote Menumorut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30-Nov-2008 at 14:58
The beauty is something sexual. There is not sexless beauty, the hermaphrodites are ugly, at least in the conception of modern man.

I think Romanian women are the sexiest on planet, this is of what I have seen in movies, on tv or in trips abroad. They are healthy, voluptous, full of life. There is a high conscience of cultivating their sensuality.

As for men, we are the most virile too and also is a conscience of manhood higher than in other societies, but personally I found athletic constitution of black males more interesting.

Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30-Nov-2008 at 16:23

With respect to beauty, it depends what people looks for. As a man, I will talk about women, of course.

Nordic women: they are attractive principally because of coloring. Blond hair, blue eyes and light skin produce a particular type of beauty. They are not outstanding, though in facial features, with some exceptions.

Mediterranean women: They are petite and the combination of dark eyes and hair, plus light brown skin makes them attractive, for me at least, particularly if they dress in black.

Latin women: so many phenotypes to choose from. I preffer, though the castizo women (3/4 European and 1/4 Amerindian) that have the most delicate facial features I have observed.  Their bodies aren't much impressive, but they have cute faces.

Mulatto women: they are outstanding in body shapes. I recommend them particularly for those wolves that can't stop theirs dreams.

East Asian women: they are pretty because they are infantile looking.

gcle2003 View Drop Down
King
King

Suspended

Quote gcle2003 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30-Nov-2008 at 18:59
Mine
Suren View Drop Down
Arch Duke
Arch Duke
Chieftain

Quote Suren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30-Nov-2008 at 19:33
Originally posted by gcle2003

Mine
YoursWink
Anfører
Reginmund View Drop Down
Arch Duke
Arch Duke

Quote Reginmund Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30-Nov-2008 at 21:46
Originally posted by pinguin

I find my chilean women to be very pretty. And I don't need glasses. Big%20smile

While I haven't met many Chilean girls in my life, I was in love with an especially cute one once who also happened to be my stepsister. I'm not sure which of your categories she fell under, castizo, mestizo or whatever, but she had straight black hair, light brown skin, a childlike face and a small but chubby body (which I happen to find attractive).
Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30-Nov-2008 at 23:23
Originally posted by Menumorut

The beauty is something sexual. There is not sexless beauty, the hermaphrodites are ugly, at least in the conception of modern man.

I think Romanian women are the sexiest on planet, this is of what I have seen in movies, on tv or in trips abroad. They are healthy, voluptous, full of life. There is a high conscience of cultivating their sensuality.

As for men, we are the most virile too and also is a conscience of manhood higher than in other societies, but personally I found athletic constitution of black males more interesting.

I thought you don't do anything sexual or something along those lines.
Ardashir View Drop Down
Pretorian
Pretorian

Quote Ardashir Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01-Dec-2008 at 00:04
Spinards are the best.
http://khakokhoon.blogfa.com
Ponce de Leon View Drop Down
Caliph
Caliph
Lonce De Peon

Quote Ponce de Leon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01-Dec-2008 at 00:08
For me...nothing beats the people from Bangladesh. Absolutely stunning!
Vorian View Drop Down
Colonel
Colonel

Quote Vorian Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01-Dec-2008 at 00:14
Can't choose. All countries have beautiful women and I would be really happy to have one from each.
That been said, the nationalities from which I generally find hot women are Spanish, Italian, French, Czech and Swedish and last but no least, from my own country, Greece.
Darius of Parsa View Drop Down
Colonel
Colonel
King of Kings

Quote Darius of Parsa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01-Dec-2008 at 00:18
Swedish and Chinese women are the prettiest in my mind.

Edited by Darius of Parsa - 02-Mar-2009 at 03:08
What is the officer problem?
Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01-Dec-2008 at 01:18
Originally posted by Reginmund

Originally posted by pinguin

While I haven't met many Chilean girls in my life, I was in love with an especially cute one once who also happened to be my stepsister. I'm not sure which of your categories she fell under, castizo, mestizo or whatever, but she had straight black hair, light brown skin, a childlike face and a small but chubby body (which I happen to find attractive).

Well, Chilean women are a bit child-like looking, indeed. That's what I found attractive in my fellow countrywomen.  As a defect, they aren't as tall as nordic women, but who cares? LOL

Chilean women:

standard medium age looking; here, with Isabel Allende

Hockey team:

Models:

Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01-Dec-2008 at 01:50
I thought this topic discussing on Male gender only.. as it says handsome.. but it means for bth.. so wish can guide me on which country is the best for man hunting Tongue.. unfortunately, most of you focusing on Female.. Lame!! LOL

anyway.. I think for goodlooking guy can be found in Middle East, maybe in Turkey or Italy.. Embarrassed
The Canadian Guy View Drop Down
General
General
The Native Canuck

Quote The Canadian Guy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04-Dec-2008 at 02:59
hey! We here is Canada are not bad either....lol...My picks are China/Japan, Chile, and Germany.
Hate and anger is the fuel of war, while religion and politics is the foundation of it.
pebbles View Drop Down
Baron
Baron

Quote pebbles Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02-Mar-2009 at 02:44
Originally posted by calvo

I know this is a silly subject and is a highly subjective matter, but I'd like to know what do you guys consider as the most "handsome" nationality on earth.

Among Europeans, Italians, both men and women, would often appear rather handsome; but at the same time they are a culture that place great empahsis on personal appearance on fashion.

I ( most Asians as well ) rank average Italians for best-looking European people.

edgewaters View Drop Down
Sultan
Sultan
Snake in the Grass-Banned

Quote edgewaters Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02-Mar-2009 at 04:31

I've always found that some of the most attractive people tend to be of very mixed ancestry, for instance, Asian-African. 

I do not agree that wealthy countries have more attractive inhabitants than less wealthy countries. The lifestyle diseases caused by lack of physical exertion and unhealthy habits (bad eating, smoking, drugs, alcohol etc), like obesity, liver diseases, heart problems, and even depression and acne often alter appearances for the worse. Plus, most of the population is older.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>