Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

The most handsome nationality

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Suren View Drop Down
Arch Duke
Arch Duke
Chieftain

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Suren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: The most handsome nationality
    Posted: 02-Mar-2009 at 04:55
Japanese, Belarussian, Colombian, Lebenese, Czech, Italian, Persian, Ethiopians and Kurds. 
Anfører
Styrbiorn View Drop Down
Caliph
Caliph

Quote Styrbiorn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02-Mar-2009 at 17:14
Originally posted by pinguin

With respect to beauty, it depends what people looks for. As a man, I will talk about women, of course.
Indeed, and it strongly depends on from where you are. It's interesting to see how Asians consider Italians beautiful, or South Europeans in general I guess, there's little difference. I can understand about the men (Swedish girls are crazy about them: hint for all Italians here), but the women are not special in my humble opinion - and all Italians I know agree LOL. Speaking on average of course, all nations have gorgeous people.

Originally posted by pinguin

Nordic women: they are attractive principally because of coloring. Blond hair, blue eyes and light skin produce a particular type of beauty. They are not outstanding, though in facial features, with some exceptions.

For me it's the total opposite. I prefer dark hair, but still considers Nordic women to have among the prettiest facial figures. When it comes to the average, no place I have visited I have found better, with the exception of East/South East Europe. They also age well - the lack of sunshine maybe is conserving - and don't suffer so much from the south European 35+ ballooning phenomenon (the Scandinavian men do, though). I still have some places to visit though, so who knows Wink

In general, I think mixes are on average better looking than others. To me, Scandinavian/Latin American, Scandinavian/East Asian and Scandinavian/African couples produce ridiculously good-looking women, and some of the most beautiful women I know are in the mixed category.

Edited by Styrbiorn - 02-Mar-2009 at 17:18
Parnell View Drop Down
Suspended
Suspended

Suspended

Quote Parnell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02-Mar-2009 at 17:37
Clearly the modern Irish woman is the most 'handsome' nationality? Big shouldered, overweight, ginger, whats not to love?
Styrbiorn View Drop Down
Caliph
Caliph

Quote Styrbiorn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02-Mar-2009 at 18:48
Originally posted by Parnell

Clearly the modern Irish woman is the most 'handsome' nationality? Big shouldered, overweight, ginger, whats not to love?

I like ginger Tongue
Panther View Drop Down
General
General

Quote Panther Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02-Mar-2009 at 22:10
Originally posted by calvo

Regarding the USA, I saw thousands of beautiful girls in California and New York of all sizes, shapes, and colours; but when I travelled to Texas and Arizona, the typical faces and bodies I saw there were not very "desirable".

I can imagine that to be a good thing, for married couples that is! Wink When was the last time anyone ever heard of a Texan being know the world over in becoming involved in a sensationally scandalous affair? I mean really...

I agree for the USA, California is the place to go for some sightseeing of the female variety! Big smile 

eaglecap View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar
Retired AE Moderator

Quote eaglecap Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03-Mar-2009 at 20:21
Originally posted by Vorian

Can't choose. All countries have beautiful women and I would be really happy to have one from each. That been said, the nationalities from which I generally find hot women are Spanish, Italian, French, Czech and Swedish and last but no least, from my own country, Greece.

I agree Greek women are beautiful and so are Turkish women. North America has such a mix that there is a lot of diversity from Canada to Mexico. But, I found that Switzerland had the most beautiful women or in my opinion. The black women, in Switzerland, from Africa were the beautiful African women I had ever seen.
Λοιπόν, αδελφοί και οι συμπολίτες και οι στρατιώτες, να θυμάστε αυτό ώστε μνημόσυνο σας, φήμη και ελευθερία σας θα ε
xristar View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain

Quote xristar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03-Mar-2009 at 21:05
Czech women are famous in Greece, and having been in Prague (in strip clubs) I generally agree.Big smile
Urkainian and russian women are also said to be beautiful, and to my limited (ehm...) experience they are.
Having been in Germany, I also liked the girls there quite much.
Generally, I'd say girls everywhere are nice!
Here in Greece we say "a blonde to ... and a brunette to marry". I think that's our cosmos theory alright!

Defeat allows no explanation
Victory needs none.
It insults the dead when you treat life carelessly.
eaglecap View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar
Retired AE Moderator

Quote eaglecap Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03-Mar-2009 at 21:22
Originally posted by xristar

Czech women are famous in Greece, and having been in Prague (in strip clubs) I generally agree.Big smileUrkainian and russian women are also said to be beautiful, and to my limited (ehm...) experience they are.Having been in Germany, I also liked the girls there quite much.Generally, I'd say girls everywhere are nice!Here in Greece we say "a blonde to ... and a brunette to marry". I think that's our cosmos theory alright!

On my first trip to Athens, Greece we, my class, saw a lot of fake blondes. the blondes in the Pacific Northwest are real. While in Istanbul, I would kid with my Turkish friends about the real blondes in Washington State and they would tell me I want to move there!!
Λοιπόν, αδελφοί και οι συμπολίτες και οι στρατιώτες, να θυμάστε αυτό ώστε μνημόσυνο σας, φήμη και ελευθερία σας θα ε
xristar View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain

Quote xristar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03-Mar-2009 at 21:54
Originally posted by eaglecap

Czech women are famous in Greece, and having been in Prague (in strip clubs) I generally agree.Big smileUrkainian and russian women are also said to be beautiful, and to my limited (ehm...) experience they are.Having been in Germany, I also liked the girls there quite much.Generally, I'd say girls everywhere are nice!Here in Greece we say "a blonde to ... and a brunette to marry". I think that's our cosmos theory alright!

On my first trip to Athens, Greece we, my class, saw a lot of fake blondes. the blondes in the Pacific Northwest are real. While in Istanbul, I would kid with my Turkish friends about the real blondes in Washington State and they would tell me I want to move there!!

Fake blondes in Greece??? Come on!!! I don't belive youLOLLOLLOL
Man, that's the plague of modern Greece (well, for a 21 years old man like me at least)! I LOATHE fake blonde, especially when it doesn't match the skin (which is 90% of all occasions here in Greece). I mean I really like naturallity, and I really like our brunette girls. I know, european tourists are so flipping hot Wink, but really, it's a greek you're gonna make a relationship to. Why should she have this obnoxious dyed hair?
The best example are gypsies. Gypsy girls are usulally infernally hot, but they have this CHEAP blond hair which makes them so cheap and gypsish... [I suspect you don't have gypsies there, so think of an indian (east indian) girl with blonde hair].

Edited by xristar - 03-Mar-2009 at 21:55

Defeat allows no explanation
Victory needs none.
It insults the dead when you treat life carelessly.
eaglecap View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar
Retired AE Moderator

Quote eaglecap Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03-Mar-2009 at 22:06

Fake blondes in Greece??? Come on!!! I don't belive youLOLLOLLOLMan, that's the plague of modern Greece (well, for a 21 years old man like me at least)! I LOATHE fake blonde, especially when it doesn't match the skin (which is 90% of all occasions here in Greece). I mean I really like naturallity, and I really like our brunette girls. I know, european tourists are so flipping hot Wink, but really, it's a greek you're gonna make a relationship to. Why should she have this obnoxious dyed hair?The best example are gypsies. Gypsy girls are usulally infernally hot, but they have this CHEAP blond hair which makes them so cheap and gypsish... [I suspect you don't have gypsies there, so think of an indian (east indian) girl with blonde hair].

We do not have gypsies or East Indians here or in large numbers at least, maybe one here and there in Tucson. There are a lot of dark haired Mexican and Native Americans but I found Navajo Indian women to be very beautiful and now I have started to go out with a gal who is half Hopi Indian and I love her jet black hair, very silky. I also thought Spokane Indian women were very pretty. Matter of fact there are few Greeks here also so I will have to stop by the Greek Orthodox Church in Tucson. Maybe I will meet a cute Greek woman there.
Anton View Drop Down
Caliph
Caliph

Quote Anton Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03-Mar-2009 at 23:04

Matter of fact there are few Greeks here also so I will have to stop by the Greek Orthodox Church in Tucson. Maybe I will meet a cute Greek woman there.

I guess you will not find if she is fake or real blond as her hairs will be covered. Smile 
Reginmund View Drop Down
Arch Duke
Arch Duke

Quote Reginmund Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04-Mar-2009 at 12:04

Fake blondes in Greece??? Come on!!! I don't belive youLOLLOLLOL
Man, that's the plague of modern Greece (well, for a 21 years old man like me at least)! I LOATHE fake blonde, especially when it doesn't match the skin (which is 90% of all occasions here in Greece). I mean I really like naturallity, and I really like our brunette girls. I know, european tourists are so flipping hot Wink, but really, it's a greek you're gonna make a relationship to. Why should she have this obnoxious dyed hair?
The best example are gypsies. Gypsy girls are usulally infernally hot, but they have this CHEAP blond hair which makes them so cheap and gypsish... [I suspect you don't have gypsies there, so think of an indian (east indian) girl with blonde hair].

I know exactly the kind of gypsies you refer to (seen plenty of them in Italy), and I also agree that bleaching has become a problem. Even here, where the average hair tone is among the lightest in the world, girls still feel the need to go even lighter. The natural hair colour of the female majority here is so-called dark blonde, which is like a light brown-golden tone, however you almost never see this hair colour anymore since most of the girls bleach it to a light yellow tone. Most of them "get away with it" as the colour doesn't collide with their skin tone, but it's quite easy to spot once you become used to separating real and fake blonde colours, especially when there's aftergrowth (still much harder than spotting it on a brunette though). Even worse are those lighthaired girls who follow the goth-trend and dye their hair black to match their black clothing and strike a contrast to their ivory white skin. Black dye on a lighthaired person looks just as fake as blonde hair on a darkhaired one, and blonde aftergrowth beneath black hair is a travesty to behold.

To get back to fake blondes though it's strange how I keep hearing guys complain about it and yet more and more girls keep bleaching their hair, so I guess we who complain are just weird and the majority of guys actually like it no matter how fake it looks.
copaloca View Drop Down
Janissary
Janissary

Quote copaloca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22-Mar-2009 at 08:57
Beatuy is very relative but for me... Slovenian girls are the best. :)
Gharanai View Drop Down
Arch Duke
Arch Duke
Afghan Empire

Quote Gharanai Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22-Mar-2009 at 13:38
Well dear calvo as you yourself said that "Beauty is in the eye of the beholder" so I guess it may differ from person to person and from geographical area to area.
To me I am found of Spaniards in Europ and people of Sub-Contenent (India-Pak) from Asia.
So I guess it totaly depends the way a person describes his/her liking and disliking.

Omar al Hashim View Drop Down
King
King

Suspended

Quote Omar al Hashim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23-Mar-2009 at 03:38
Its highly dependent on genetics too, some unconscious part of you favours different genes. That affects girls more than guys, but its applicable to both.
Alkibiades2 View Drop Down
Janissary
Janissary

Quote Alkibiades2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02-Apr-2009 at 19:47
This topic is VERY un-PC, but it's fun anyway!

I would probably have to go with the Americans, because of the remarkable variety of physical types and ethnic combinations. Americans may not be the most popular people in the world at the moment, but they certainly include some of the best-looking.

For purely visual appeal, I find East Asians to be a pleasure to look at for their relative delicacy and facial features.

People of the Mediterrnean region are, in general, extremely attractive.

Italians have a great sense of style (I'm generalizing of course), and yes, they're a handsome people. Sicilians rock.

I confess to having found many Celtic men very appealing.

I'd better stop here.
Semper ubi sub ubi ubique
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12