Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

A rememberance of members past

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Count Belisarius View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain
Magister Militum

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Count Belisarius Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: A rememberance of members past
    Posted: 27-Nov-2008 at 06:36
lightning flashed through the tavern windows then suddenly the door burst open and in stepped a tall pale man in lamellar armor, he shut the door walked over to his table. After his fiftieth mug of AE pilsner, he took a list out of his pocket and began to read the customers in the tavern:

After digging around in the list of tabs and through the back rooms I came across several members that I would like to have known or knew and will miss, A wise man once said: "There are people that pass but briefly through our lives and afterwords we're never the same." Here are the members:

First there was Imperator Invictus who I never knew but reading his posts I regret not joining sooner and getting to know him

Then there was Mila the girl who posted like a guy, I get the feeling she would have been a lot of funBig%20smile

And there are so many more that I would have enjoyed getting to know and posting with but they are to numerous to name... sooo I will leave that to the others to (Feel free guys to post your own rememberancesSmile) have fun

Then the Count raised his mug and said: "To absent friends wherever you may and will be, know that are thoughts and prayers are with tonight as always." "Absent friends" said all the customers and they raised their mugs as one then after a few minutes of thought and prayer they went back to their buisness and the moment was gone. The Count raised his mug to the ceiling, quaffed it got up and paid for his drinks and walked out.

So come on everybody post your own rememberances don't be shySmile       

Defenders of Ulthuan, Cult of Asuryan (57 Kills and counting)

JanusRook View Drop Down
Sultan
Sultan
Ad Maiorem Dei Gloriam

Quote JanusRook Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27-Nov-2008 at 13:22
I miss warlord a lot, I never quite agreed with him ever  but he was one indian who wasn't an extremist or a nationalist and I thought he added quite a bit to this forum.
Economic Communist, Political Progressive, Social Conservative.

Unless otherwise noted source is wiki.
Chieftain
Chieftain
Magister Militum

Quote Count Belisarius Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27-Nov-2008 at 14:20
Another is gargoyle, his third person style of writing was a lot of fun to read 

Knights View Drop Down
Caliph
Caliph
suspended

Quote Knights Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27-Nov-2008 at 14:22
I miss Gargoyle! Cry
Constantine XI View Drop Down
Suspended
Suspended

Suspended

Quote Constantine XI Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27-Nov-2008 at 14:24
I miss flyingzone a lot
Dolphin View Drop Down
Arch Duke
Arch Duke

Suspended

Quote Dolphin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27-Nov-2008 at 15:53
nuvolari
Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27-Nov-2008 at 17:37
Maju anyone?
Chieftain
Chieftain
Magister Militum

Quote Count Belisarius Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27-Nov-2008 at 17:39
Well this thread was one of my better ideas

Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27-Nov-2008 at 18:09
I miss Mira and cok gec.. and of course Mila.. and others who suppose to be here.. and i'm gonna ask again.. where's Paul?
Al Jassas View Drop Down
Arch Duke
Arch Duke

Quote Al Jassas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27-Nov-2008 at 19:50
vivek
Northman View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar

Suspended

Quote Northman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27-Nov-2008 at 21:17
Originally posted by Count Belisarius

Well this thread was one of my better ideas

Yes CB - it is a good thing to remember people which presence we enjoyed and who contributed greatly to the community.

Cahaya - Paul isn't missing, he is on a hike through India but pops in from time to time.
Last time on the 21'st this month.

red clay View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator
Tomato Master Emeritus

Quote red clay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27-Nov-2008 at 21:36
Tobadai, I miss his 1:00 am ramblings, usually substance induced.Big%20smile I also really miss Mila and Flyingzone.
 I've sent numerous e mails to both.  No reply.

"Arguing with someone who hates you or your ideas, is like playing chess with a pigeon. No matter what move you make, your opponent will walk all over the board and scramble the pieces".
Unknown.
azimuth View Drop Down
Caliph
Caliph
SlaYer'S SlaYer

Quote azimuth Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28-Nov-2008 at 06:18
Cok gec, komnenos and Dawn

Originally posted by cahaya

I miss Mira and cok gec.. and of course Mila.. and others who suppose to be here.. and i'm gonna ask again.. where's Paul?

i thought you and Mira went to Lankawi recently, how could you miss her already?  LOL
ulrich von hutten View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar
Court Jester

Quote ulrich von hutten Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28-Nov-2008 at 06:29
Fly, the Canadian sociologist, Poirot the Belgian/American Sexist and last but not least
Komnenos, the German wisenheimer.

I miss the bosnian hybrid Mila and the Basque scatterbrain Maju and i don't miss some others.....

Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28-Nov-2008 at 15:50
Originally posted by azimuth

i thought you and Mira went to Lankawi recently, how could you miss her already?  LOL
I'm wondering how do u knw about this.. actually we didnt make it to Langkawi.. I just took her wondering around KL. too much walking.. Mira seriously love to shop.. lol..
Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28-Nov-2008 at 16:20

Originally posted by azimuth

I'm wondering how do u knw about this.. actually we didnt make it to Langkawi.. I just took her wondering around KL. too much walking.. Mira seriously love to shop.. lol..

I think you mentioned it here in the Tavern a while ago...

Yes I agree her and Mila, Kom, and a few others should post again.
Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28-Nov-2008 at 17:10

oh ya... i did.. sorry.. lol

Tongue

Suren View Drop Down
Arch Duke
Arch Duke
Chieftain

Quote Suren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28-Nov-2008 at 18:08
Maziar , LoA, Kom, Mila Smile ...ItapeviViking
Anfører
Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28-Nov-2008 at 18:11
Originally posted by red clay

Tobadai, I miss his 1:00 am ramblings, usually substance induced.Big%20smile 

I met him this year in Washington DC (and occasionaly we still talk each other online).

He's currently studying in London, but perhaps more interesting he's not a libertarian any more.

names that come to mind: Flyingzone, Komnenos, Glinert, Warlord, Invictus, Poirot, Genghis, Cornelia, and of course ITAPEVI

I also wonder if Gallipoli will return.
Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28-Nov-2008 at 18:20
suggest.. uncle north and seko.. plan a vacation at bora-bora island for all active users.. so all of us can meet.. but all the expenses must be supported by them.. lol
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>