Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Bush the Drinker

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Gharanai View Drop Down
Arch Duke
Arch Duke
Afghan Empire

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Gharanai Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Bush the Drinker
    Posted: 15-Oct-2008 at 19:27
In some resent articles I had read about Mr. Bush being a very religious person and a reguler reciter of Bible as well and a every Friday visitor of Church.
This was not just it I also found that he has left drinking (hard drinks) since his youth and is a one women guy.
To be honest I found him some how honorable for his mentioned characteristics, but to my sudden shock I found below documents and some recent pictures of Beijen 08.

Just getting Started, Beijen 08:

What a single glass of Drink can make a man do?

Fly the American colors opposit way while under full control of alchole.
Starting the Hountings.

Special Characteristic of Mr. Bush which could only be described by himself.

Doing what every young man has to do...but I guess I said YOUNG.

Come to Papa Baby.

Let me check fell the wonderful Tatoo of yours .....

Laura: "Enough is enough get the fool out of here boys, he has totaly lost it."

hugoestr View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar

Suspended

Quote hugoestr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15-Oct-2008 at 19:37
Wait! He stopped drinking decades ago when he got Jesus... oh, that is right: he can't run again so there is no point on pretending anymore.
Parnell View Drop Down
Suspended
Suspended

Suspended

Quote Parnell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15-Oct-2008 at 19:37
Don't mean to be the spoilsport, but its a bit harsh to mock someone for being a recovered alcoholic.

Edited by Parnell - 15-Oct-2008 at 19:37
Darius of Parsa View Drop Down
Colonel
Colonel
King of Kings

Quote Darius of Parsa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16-Oct-2008 at 00:30
Yeah...This just make you look bad.
What is the officer problem?
hugoestr View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar

Suspended

Quote hugoestr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16-Oct-2008 at 01:28
Again, he supposedly hasn't drunk alcohol since he was born again. Those pictures of him having to be carried away tell otherwise. I guess it doesn't matter to him anymore.
Constantine XI View Drop Down
Suspended
Suspended

Suspended

Quote Constantine XI Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16-Oct-2008 at 02:22
LOL I love the way those photos were sequenced. My entire office just burst out laughing.

I do remember him admitting years ago that he had an alcohol problem and was charged with driving under the influence - followed by the revelation that he found Christ and had given up the drink completely.

The 'born again' line is a great way to squirm out of it, smart of him.
Kevin View Drop Down
General
General
AE Editor

Quote Kevin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16-Oct-2008 at 03:35
However we don't know if there is booze in that glass?
Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16-Oct-2008 at 04:10
Originally posted by Kevin

That must've been some messed up lemonade then to make him do that I guess. Ouch.

Kaysaar View Drop Down
Shogun
Shogun

Quote Kaysaar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16-Oct-2008 at 04:10
Odd - his date of birth has him getting drunk at only two months old! Ol' George got an early start huh?
Kevin View Drop Down
General
General
AE Editor

Quote Kevin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16-Oct-2008 at 04:18
Originally posted by es_bih

That must've been some messed up lemonade then to make him do that I guess. Ouch.

Iced tea?
Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16-Oct-2008 at 04:28

Iced tea?

Long Island sure Embarrassed
red clay View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator
Tomato Master Emeritus

Quote red clay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16-Oct-2008 at 04:28

Iced tea?

Folks, do you think his inability to speak well publicly is always a matter of being unprepared?ShockedEvil%20Smile

Edited by red clay - 16-Oct-2008 at 11:08
"Arguing with someone who hates you or your ideas, is like playing chess with a pigeon. No matter what move you make, your opponent will walk all over the board and scramble the pieces".
Unknown.
hugoestr View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar

Suspended

Quote hugoestr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16-Oct-2008 at 04:54
That ice tea does form a nice head on it.
Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16-Oct-2008 at 04:57
Smile
King Kang of Mu View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain
(Foot)Balling DJ from da Eastside

Quote King Kang of Mu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16-Oct-2008 at 07:33

Wouldn't Iced Tea have 'ice' in it?  Perhaps it all melted or he has a toothache.   I think we might have a better shot at apple juice.   It's too thin and light to be apple cider.  But that still doesn't explain the head.  You know, there is one other possibility with that color, consistency and foam.  Thinking about it, I gotta go now.   Too much Iced Tea, I swear.  

Edited by King Kang of Mu - 16-Oct-2008 at 07:41
http://www.allempires.net/forum/forums.html
Balaam View Drop Down
Housecarl
Housecarl

Suspended

Quote Balaam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16-Oct-2008 at 09:50
I'm a born again pisstank and I've seen the light. A big neon sign that spells PUB!

Gotta love Kevin Bloody Wilson
Styrbiorn View Drop Down
Caliph
Caliph

Quote Styrbiorn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16-Oct-2008 at 18:04
Good for him.
Goblin Monkey View Drop Down
Samurai
Samurai

Quote Goblin Monkey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22-Oct-2008 at 03:24
He is not a smart man.If its in your country theres a new movie, W.You would like it.
Is it just me or did your mom just wink at me?
Reginmund View Drop Down
Arch Duke
Arch Duke

Quote Reginmund Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27-Oct-2008 at 13:26
I remember I suddenly felt so close to Bush when I saw these pictures. We're not too different after all.
JanusRook View Drop Down
Sultan
Sultan
Ad Maiorem Dei Gloriam

Quote JanusRook Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28-Oct-2008 at 06:42
Um...guys you do know that Bush drinks non-alcoholic beer right? (Which still contains some alcohol I know but not enough to get you drunk). Also the last panel could just be protocol so that he could be surrounded by Secret Service agents after all, Bush is in a country where he might be at risk to assassination attempts especially since he is in the open in a large public event.

His other behavior is just typical Texas redneck though and has no bearing on how inebriated he is or isn't.

Seriously guys I hope most of the comments are jokes, and yes it is quite out of taste to insult someone with a recognized illness.

I believe that Bush has for the most part remained clean (everyone can relapse though). However perhaps if Bush was still going on weekend benders he wouldn't have the energy or thoughtfulness to go on a war against terror, which might have been beneficial.
Economic Communist, Political Progressive, Social Conservative.

Unless otherwise noted source is wiki.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>