Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

If you were another forumer

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Seko View Drop Down
Emperor
Emperor
Spammer

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Seko Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: If you were another forumer
    Posted: 10-Oct-2008 at 19:55
Stimulated from the  - If the proceeding poster... thread, I have created this work of art. 

For this display of fun absurdity the question is:  If you were another forumer who would it be and why? You could have more than one answer.

I would like to be like Ponce on any given Monday. What a carefree day that would be. When I get serious I'd want the book smarts of a gcle2003 even though we now live in 2008. For a way with words I'd want to be like CXI but on speed thrown in with some cynicism of a beylerbeyi and the weirdness of that guy from Iceland.
Reginmund View Drop Down
Arch Duke
Arch Duke

Quote Reginmund Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10-Oct-2008 at 21:48
Probably Aelfgifu. She has much the same educational background as me and I've always been fascinated with the idea of being a woman.
Count Belisarius View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain
Magister Militum

Quote Count Belisarius Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10-Oct-2008 at 23:10
Reggy your perverse

I would probably be the benevolent dictator of sekostan since he can get away stuff. On the weekend just for fun I'd Eaglecap

Defenders of Ulthuan, Cult of Asuryan (57 Kills and counting)

Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10-Oct-2008 at 23:18
Originally posted by Count Belisarius

Reggy your perverse

And I wouldn't want to be insulting our forumers either Belisarius! Consider this an unofficial warning.
Ponce de Leon View Drop Down
Caliph
Caliph
Lonce De Peon

Quote Ponce de Leon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11-Oct-2008 at 00:42
Originally posted by Seko

I would like to be like Ponce on any given Monday. What a carefree day that would be.

Woah woah woah! Hold on there buddy. My life aint all about apples and sunshine. I got some days were I am stressed out of my mind because either I have gotten up late to class cause my alarm didnt go off, or if I missed the shuttle, or if a girl says shes going to call on a certain time and I am still waiting for that call one minute later and having all these bad and uncalled for scenarios running through my head. My life is pretty hectic man!

By the way I would like to be Red Clay because to believe in something so passionately about a certain thing that just does not exist has an essence of freedom to it that is almost palpable.
Omar al Hashim View Drop Down
King
King

Suspended

Quote Omar al Hashim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11-Oct-2008 at 01:17
I'd probably be es_bih
Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11-Oct-2008 at 01:25
When I get older I want to be just like gcle2003.
Chieftain
Chieftain
Magister Militum

Quote Count Belisarius Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11-Oct-2008 at 01:26
Originally posted by es_bih

Reggy your perverse

And I wouldn't want to be insulting our forumers either Belisarius! Consider this an unofficial warning.
]

That was a jokeSmile

Panther View Drop Down
General
General

Quote Panther Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11-Oct-2008 at 01:30

Pikeshot, for his geopolitical brilliance. The gentleman just simply astounds me when i read one of his post offerings on geopolitics!

Constantine XI View Drop Down
Suspended
Suspended

Suspended

Quote Constantine XI Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11-Oct-2008 at 08:49

For a way with words I'd want to be like CXI but on speed

Aw shucks Cool

I would like a turn at being Graham
gcle2003 View Drop Down
King
King

Suspended

Quote gcle2003 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11-Oct-2008 at 10:06

When I get serious I'd want the book smarts of a gcle2003 ...
Just hang in there half a century, you'll get there....
... even though we now live in 2008.

Speak for yourself. I'm still doing my best to live in the '60s.

Otherwise it's difficult to judge. I do admire Northman's cool competence and helpfulness. 

Edited by gcle2003 - 11-Oct-2008 at 10:09
Reginmund View Drop Down
Arch Duke
Arch Duke

Quote Reginmund Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11-Oct-2008 at 10:32

Reggy your perverse

But he's perfectly correct.

Life is too dull without perversities.
Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11-Oct-2008 at 15:55
Originally posted by Reginmund

Reggy your perverse

But he's perfectly correct.

Life is too dull without perversities.

LOL
Chieftain
Chieftain
Magister Militum

Quote Count Belisarius Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11-Oct-2008 at 16:34
You all realize that was a joke I didn't intend to hurt anyone

Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11-Oct-2008 at 18:03

Right.
Byzantine Emperor View Drop Down
Arch Duke
Arch Duke
Kastrophylax kai Tzaousios

Quote Byzantine Emperor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11-Oct-2008 at 18:13
Probably Akolouthos, so I can explicate my thoughts with better logic and wit.  Also throw in a little Beylerbeyi so that I can understand Communism better as a theoretical apparatus and combat it in the realm of materialism and dialectic. Big%20smile
Chieftain
Chieftain
Magister Militum

Quote Count Belisarius Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11-Oct-2008 at 18:17

Right.

Well it's the truth

Reginmund View Drop Down
Arch Duke
Arch Duke

Quote Reginmund Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11-Oct-2008 at 18:23

You all realize that was a joke I didn't intend to hurt anyone

No I'm very hurt. Cry
Chieftain
Chieftain
Magister Militum

Quote Count Belisarius Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11-Oct-2008 at 19:02
I'm very sorry

Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11-Oct-2008 at 19:57
It's fine Belisarius.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>