Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Jester's Prompting

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
ulrich von hutten View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar
Court Jester

Online Status: Offline
  Quote ulrich von hutten Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Jester's Prompting
    Posted: 08-Oct-2008 at 18:51
A Blog - do i need a blog?

A blog - thoughts nobody wants to know. Very popular, i heard so, in the anglo-american virtual world.
But who realy wants to spent some of his/her time to read my crude effusions. Eruptions, spitted by an Icelandic volcan with a mock scepter in it's hand.

Volcanologists, keen on sports? Homeless and scrupulous cronies?

I try to prompt your flat brain, fill it up with a load of hot air. With half-witted informations and futile proposals.

So stand at attention, my first eruption will lash down over your minds soon.

Tsar
Tsar
Court Jester

Quote ulrich von hutten Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26-Oct-2008 at 06:55
The Winter Has Come

The winter, accompanied by it's buddies Depression, Sadness and Darkness has touched the island in the North.
The Economy had hide in the very last volcanic crevasse, where it  was washed up from the tides of the Zeitgeist.
The people resile in their hutts, only the shadows from the ago times are shooing through the streets.
The first snow was falling down but like the good advices and financial supports, the white glory didn't last for a long  time.
The prospect of the next spring has gone by a boat last week and the summer is stowaway in the bunt of the ship.
No, the thoughts orbit the small world and try to break out into the endless firmament, just to come back and listen to the sweet words:
"Who takes the rubbish out?"

Edited by ulrich von hutten - 26-Oct-2008 at 06:56

Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26-Oct-2008 at 12:42
http://www.infotel.co.uk/images/brochure/16898/main/jester%206%20005.JPG

A refuge for winter, the Jester Hotel has it all.
Tsar
Tsar
Court Jester

Quote ulrich von hutten Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30-Dec-2008 at 19:57
                         Count Down 2008

Now, that the year 2008 will come to it's end in a few hours, it's time to do a very personal review.

After having health problems in the first months, i dedcided to follow the advice of my doctor and agreed to take off a part of my bowel. After a short time of recovery i felt much better then i did at the last years.

The summer was one of the warmest they ever had documented on Iceland. The dark clouds at the sky were the first signs of the oncoming thunderstorm.

The autum came, everything seems to be on agood way. Icelanders did their jobs like anyone else on this planet.

Lehman was the keeper of the German football team and that his name had to do with an earthquake, nobody could expect at end of August. Nobody?

If you had read serious magazines you could have found some hints. But then the storm break out and the capitalism get the shock of it's life.

The living on credit was so easy, the way to the warehouse and back was so simple. Full pockets and prospering deposits were a status symbol.

But the market stumble across it's own mantrap. The smart alecks of the stock excanges and the estate banks lost their coloring and some of them crawled into packing cases, they needed a the very next moment to pack up their remained advices.

Capitalism showed it's true face. Icelanders of all kinds fell into a numbness of incredulity and rage.

And now, close to the end of the year, another bad news follows the next. The year 2009 will come and the capitalism will try to do things, it did the last 130 years.
Concilate and bluffing. Threatening and cozening.

A black man, in a country that once belonged to the red men, started out to infatuate the white men.

The grimace of war appeared at many places on this planet. Death and vitiation is part of all days life of many people on our world.

This grimace will soon apear at places where no one at this moment will waste only a single thought to it.

The life on this planet isn't that safe, like many of us belive in.

Economic power and the will to rule others is the prime mover for human acting. Hope that there will be enough to resist this development.

Not a very optimistic outlook and a bit depressive review.

Here in our little virtual place of the universe i could find some enjoyable moments, some good thoughts, but also absurd effusions.

To you all, whether friend or stranger, whether white or black or any other colour, whether man or women, whether beliver or realist, i will say this:

And if you will have a short moment, between champagne, tea and the firework: Think of all those, who don't have any guardian on this planet. Give those people a moment or even more. And if it's possible, pause for another moment and raise your glas to Ulrich von Hutten. I will respond.

Happy new year 2009 and may all your wishes may come true.

Post Reply Post Reply