Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Nothing to Post Anymore - Divorce

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
ulrich von hutten View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar
Court Jester

Online Status: Offline
  Quote ulrich von hutten Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Nothing to Post Anymore - Divorce
    Posted: 01-Oct-2008 at 07:18
Hello my friends,

after being here for about three years and nearly 3300 posts i do think our relationship is like that of a couple, married for 35 years. Nothing to say anymore. The kids are out of house and the sausage dog is the only common ground, by feating the poor hound til it will burst some day.

All DIY-work is done, all meals from the cookbook of the rich aunt are failed and the tv-programm is the only reason for an ethical trouble.

Yes, i had many trueloves during my time here.

There was maju, the beret from spain, who was circling far away in the orbit of AE. There was Komnenos, the Admin by grace of God, his tally sheet was even longer than my bills from the gas-stations are, there was Mila, the bosnian hermaphrodit, that looked like a girl and posted like a bloke, there was Mosquito, the polish lawyer with a heavy righthand-twist.
And there was, like a brother to me, Flyingzone, the Canadian Understander, the one i loved most.

And there is Ponce, my unpopular cousin, posting like a manic schoolgirl, there is Rider, a remote relative from the baltics,bashed by his mum long time ago, but still resentfull.
There are Pakistanian lawyers, complaining about the spelling of their origin, who might appear for me at the divorce judge.

There are uneducated neighbor kids, with a noble title, liek count or so, or with inexpressible names like slayer or so, who play in the nearby playground with XXXL tanks.
There are relatives on a former prisoner-island.Not civilised but likeable, anyhow.

And there are relatives of our emigrated grand-uncles and -aunts. European blood in their veins but totaly retared during the past. Nevertheless their country rules the world today or they do think like that.

Many more in our family, unpossible to count them here.

But now, my dear brothers and sisters, i'm looking for a new challenge. Might be the sweet-rabbit forum will be one, might be i will blog things nobody wants to know.

You can get the house, the cutlery and for my part you can take the dog, but i can't post anymore. Let's stay as friends, we will visit eachother from time to time, for christmas and easter for example.
We will find an acceptable way of alimoney and your amusement will be provided.

Or should we try it again?

Edited by ulrich von hutten - 01-Oct-2008 at 19:34

King Kang of Mu View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain
(Foot)Balling DJ from da Eastside

Quote King Kang of Mu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01-Oct-2008 at 08:10

Phew, I was worried for a second, Ulrich!  I thought you are getting a divorce and leaving us for the personal crisis!

And it was just another beautifully written post to remind us that what AE does and means to some of us in daily basis.  And the faceless friends and foes that are now a family.....

With all the differences of opinions and prides in AE, it is amazing how much knowledge, empathy and culture we produce in here, with and for each other.

I've been pretty busy myself lately actually.  The quality and quantity of the time  I can spend with AE (and football too) suffers because of it.  Still, I have a confession to make which I'm afraid I won't be able to live up to, but......

I Love You All!

Let's try again, sweetheart.

I've been loving you too long (to stop now) - Otis Redding

I've been loving you too long to stop now

There were time and you want to be free
My love is growing stronger, as you become a habit to me
Oh I've been loving you a little too long
I don't wanna stop now, oh
With you my life,
Has been so wonderful
I can't stop now

There were times and your love is growing cold
My love is growing stronger as our affair grows old
I've been loving you a little too long, long,
I don't want to stop now
oh, oh, oh
I've been loving you a little bit too long
I don't wanna stop now
No, no, no

Don't make me stop now
No baby
I'm down on my knees Please, don't make me stop now
I love you, I love you,
I love you with all of my heart
And I can't stop now
Don't make me stop now
Please, please don't make me stop now
Good god almighty I love you
I love you, I love you, I love you
I love you, I love you
I love you in so many different ways...
I love you in so many different ways....

http://www.allempires.net/forum/forums.html
Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01-Oct-2008 at 08:15
Don't leave Ulrich we need the humor and input. Ist ein bischen besser hier mit dich. 
xristar View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain

Quote xristar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01-Oct-2008 at 20:45
Hey, I'm to young to have been married, but I understand very well when you say: "nothing to say (=post)" (even if I have something like 900 posts these 3 years)
But still, there is this strange affiction, which doesn't let me leave. No words are needed. The sex (occasional very interesting topics to read) is always still goodStar

Btw, I feel I'm the type of guy that if i leave noone will apparently missCry (and that's baaad sexual performance..., perhaps the chick is out of my leagueClown)

Defeat allows no explanation
Victory needs none.
It insults the dead when you treat life carelessly.
Ponce de Leon View Drop Down
Caliph
Caliph
Lonce De Peon

Quote Ponce de Leon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01-Oct-2008 at 20:59
I am the unlikeable cousin? What the hell?!?

At least I dont live in a place that has "Ice" for a name!

Just joking I luv you Ulrich!
Spartakus View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar
terörist

Quote Spartakus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02-Oct-2008 at 21:39
You will always come back.Wink
"There are worse crimes than burning books. One of them is not reading them. "
--- Joseph Alexandrovitch Brodsky, 1991, Russian-American poet, b. St. Petersburg and exiled 1972 (1940-1996)
Count Belisarius View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain
Magister Militum

Quote Count Belisarius Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02-Oct-2008 at 21:48
I say we should try again and visit on the holiday's who knows Ulrich you may meet a new member or find a new topic... As Spock said there are always...possibilities, if you ever do go we'll miss you one and all

Count Duckula 

Defenders of Ulthuan, Cult of Asuryan (57 Kills and counting)

red clay View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator
Tomato Master Emeritus

Quote red clay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02-Oct-2008 at 22:07
THE SILENCE OF GOOD PEOPLE
(Inducted into the National Civil Rights Museum)

It once was asked of Martin Luther King
How the progress of rights could be so long coming
His answer was not the evil of some
But the silence of good people

Although we may never arrive in the garden
The sin is not in failure, but never starting
My silent friend, it is you that I am speaking of
Of the silence of good people

We, we will not be silent
We, we will not be silent
We will not be silent

Although we have only hearts, bodies, and minds
Against guns and clubs, lies and threats and money
When the truth is released, each echo comes louder
On the voices of good people

We, we will not be silent ...

I've taken my place on the streets of our land
With my sisters and brothers by the tens of thousands
And I have sweet hope, because I can hear
The rising voices of good people

We, we will not be silent ...

Whatever our friend Ulrich decides to do, and wherever he decides to do it,  I know he will not be silent.

"Arguing with someone who hates you or your ideas, is like playing chess with a pigeon. No matter what move you make, your opponent will walk all over the board and scramble the pieces".
Unknown.
Constantine XI View Drop Down
Suspended
Suspended

Suspended

Quote Constantine XI Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03-Oct-2008 at 03:15
Ulrich! I am wondering whether this is another jest. I certainly hope not!
Suren View Drop Down
Arch Duke
Arch Duke
Chieftain

Quote Suren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03-Oct-2008 at 07:26
Have a wonderful life. Take a trip to the warm Spanish beaches with bitches and you may recover again and restore your youthfulness.  We will miss you and wait to hear from you again Icelandic fellow!

Edited by Suren - 03-Oct-2008 at 07:27
ulrich von hutten View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar
Court Jester

Quote ulrich von hutten Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03-Oct-2008 at 07:27
Originally posted by red clay

Whatever our friend Ulrich decides to do, and wherever he decides to do it,  I know he will not be silent.

Red, you do know me exactly....

Northman View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar

Suspended

Quote Northman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04-Oct-2008 at 02:02
This is the time of year where the dark cold winter sneaks up on Iceland and most of its inhabitants. One of these days the sun will set for good, and won't show its pretty face for half a year. What is there to do now?
Going out to have a beer or six is out of the question - everything is so expensive, beer in particular - or so it seems. Actually, going out in general isn't a good idea... cold, dark and nothing going on anywhere. 
Some Icelanders gets grumpy, some simply fall asleep until spring, some slides into a depression-like condition and can only see the dark side of the moon and others seems to be glued to the TV set for weeks with an empty glare in their eyes. No question about it - the general state of the nation can only be described as hibernation.

And now it seems that even our own jester of jesters, Ulrich, is severely affected by his environment. Something is wrong here.
Ulrich, you are not supposed to be environmentally challenged! - thats exclusively for Icelanders - and you are German! The Germans specifically exported you to Iceland to fight the poor state of the Icelanders during winter - get a grip of yourselves, stop whining and start posting. Wink

Nothing to post anymore ??? - are all the capitalists dead ???  - did you convince the Americans here about the benefits of strong unions ??? Wink 

Post Reply Post Reply