Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

E-Books section - develpoing?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Ardashir View Drop Down
Pretorian
Pretorian

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Ardashir Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: E-Books section - develpoing?
    Posted: 12-Sep-2008 at 23:18
I'm just curious will the great e-books section be developed any further?

I really hope so Smile
http://khakokhoon.blogfa.com
Mercury_Dawn View Drop Down
Knight
Knight

Quote Mercury_Dawn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13-Sep-2008 at 02:32
What kind of book are you looking for? I can find something related online if you need it.
Seko View Drop Down
Emperor
Emperor
Spammer

Quote Seko Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13-Sep-2008 at 02:51
Mercury_Dawn and Ardashir, please get in touch with Northman, Cyrus or rider regarding AE -Books. They would love to hear from you.
Ardashir View Drop Down
Pretorian
Pretorian

Quote Ardashir Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13-Sep-2008 at 09:31
Thank you dear Mercury. My favorite field of study is mostly classical period. I'd be mercifull if you can provide me a link to an online, free library or articles.

Regards
http://khakokhoon.blogfa.com
Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30-Sep-2008 at 04:25
Originally posted by Ardashir

Thank you dear Mercury. My favorite field of study is mostly classical period. I'd be mercifull if you can provide me a link to an online, free library or articles.

Regards

yes, please! 8 ^ )
Northman View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar

Suspended

Quote Northman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30-Sep-2008 at 10:25
Re. the E-Books.
Indeed we would like to see that section expand and develop in the future.
However, we are currently in progress of reorganising the way we handle editorial issues since many of our long term editors have less time now to dedicate to AE than earlier in respect to the Magazine and the E-Books.

On that note, we soon will need more editors and authors/writers. If you are interested, please keep an eye out for the announcement.

Post Reply Post Reply