Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

If the High elves had toughness five...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Count Belisarius View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain
Magister Militum

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Count Belisarius Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: If the High elves had toughness five...
    Posted: 29-Jul-2008 at 19:17
..... How would it affect the game of warhammer?. Man just imagine toughness five silver helms, or better yet toughness five dragon princes 

Defenders of Ulthuan, Cult of Asuryan (57 Kills and counting)

rider View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar

Suspended

Quote rider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30-Jul-2008 at 11:52
I imagine a toughnesss five moderator... and believe me, you are no match for his attack. 
Chieftain
Chieftain
Magister Militum

Quote Count Belisarius Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30-Jul-2008 at 14:40
Hey isn't this topic in gaming and information technology?

Peteratwar View Drop Down
Colonel
Colonel

Quote Peteratwar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30-Jul-2008 at 15:32
Bit out of proportionto the rest of the Warhammer races isn't it ?

Would it apply to Dark Elves ?
Chieftain
Chieftain
Magister Militum

Quote Count Belisarius Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30-Jul-2008 at 17:39
No of course not.

hugoestr View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar

Suspended

Quote hugoestr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30-Jul-2008 at 20:05
Hey! We have toughness five mods. You are talking to one of them right now.
Chieftain
Chieftain
Magister Militum

Quote Count Belisarius Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30-Jul-2008 at 23:37
 And your talking to Archaon lord of the end times. bow to your master mortal scum and join my horde so that we may conquer and subjegate all mankind for the glory of chaos!.

Edited by Count Belisarius - 30-Jul-2008 at 23:38

rider View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar

Suspended

Quote rider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31-Jul-2008 at 11:37
You've never met the Destroyer of Worlds, have you?
hugoestr View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar

Suspended

Quote hugoestr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31-Jul-2008 at 14:41
Archaon,

You are just a few clicks away from AE oblivion!!! Thank thee gods that moderators toughness 5 are slow to anger; yet once angry, they shall smite thou quickly.
Chieftain
Chieftain
Magister Militum

Quote Count Belisarius Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31-Jul-2008 at 15:09
Why am I only three clicks away from oblivion? I posted this topic in gaming.

hugoestr View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar

Suspended

Quote hugoestr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31-Jul-2008 at 17:09
Thou challenged the toughness 5 moderator with your liberal speech above! This toughness 5 moderator shall never bow to your proud and untested words.

But fear not, that mercy overflows through his heart's cup.
Chieftain
Chieftain
Magister Militum

Quote Count Belisarius Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31-Jul-2008 at 17:29
I know when I am bested, what is thy bidding master?. My horde stands ready.

Omar al Hashim View Drop Down
King
King

Suspended

Quote Omar al Hashim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01-Aug-2008 at 08:52
If they were toughness 5 then they would be disproportionately powerful, everyone would buy them, and they would revise the game 2 years on and completely rewrite the rules making the High elves crap trying to force people to buy a new army, which incidentally, has doubled in price since you last looked at it.

The result is, there market will always be 13, because by the time your 15 they've changed everything and you can't be arsed to spend the $200 to update
Chieftain
Chieftain
Magister Militum

Quote Count Belisarius Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01-Aug-2008 at 15:17
Yes I know it's so stupid, curse the games workshop staff , one hundred and seventy five bucks for a corny plastic dragon.  

Reginmund View Drop Down
Arch Duke
Arch Duke

Quote Reginmund Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01-Aug-2008 at 15:37
I vote geekiest thread ever.

I was into Warhammer Fantasy myself back in junior high, my army was Vampire C(o)unts.
Chieftain
Chieftain
Magister Militum

Quote Count Belisarius Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01-Aug-2008 at 16:24
I hate vampires, I think the the games workshop staff needs to make their warhammer models more realistic and not so cartoonish and get of the rid of the gunpowder weapons, get rid of the skaven, make the orcs and the ogres and trolls and giants more more realistic, and why are da' orcs always talking like rap singers? and they need another human nation model it on the early byzantines and the same goes for warhammer forty thousand they need another human civilization one that resists the human imperium and is tolerant and free.       

rider View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar

Suspended

Quote rider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04-Aug-2008 at 12:04
Life is too short to hate. 
Chieftain
Chieftain
Magister Militum

Quote Count Belisarius Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05-Aug-2008 at 19:05
Yeah but the vampires are technically dead.

rider View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar

Suspended

Quote rider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06-Aug-2008 at 09:29
But you aren't a vampire...
Reginmund View Drop Down
Arch Duke
Arch Duke

Quote Reginmund Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06-Aug-2008 at 12:04
Originally posted by Count Belisarius

I hate vampires, I think the the games workshop staff needs to make their warhammer models more realistic and not so cartoonish and get of the rid of the gunpowder weapons, get rid of the skaven, make the orcs and the ogres and trolls and giants more more realistic, and why are da' orcs always talking like rap singers? and they need another human nation model it on the early byzantines and the same goes for warhammer forty thousand they need another human civilization one that resists the human imperium and is tolerant and free.

Tolerant and free...do you know anything about the warhammer universe at all? LOL
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>