Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Writing Sociology?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Kevin View Drop Down
General
General
AE Editor

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Kevin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Writing Sociology?
    Posted: 21-Jun-2008 at 23:06
I was wondering if anyone on here knew how to write Sociology? 
heven15 View Drop Down
Immortal Guard
Immortal Guard

Quote heven15 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01-Jun-2010 at 00:05
Oops! sorry I'm not a sociology student. May be try googling it.
DreamWeaver View Drop Down
Colonel
Colonel

Suspended

Quote DreamWeaver Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01-Jun-2010 at 06:24
People still study sociology?
opuslola View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar
suspended

Quote opuslola Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02-Jun-2010 at 14:50
DW? I am surprised you answered! First of all, I had no understanding of the question, if it really was a question?

But, since Kevin, reportedly has 784 posts, one might well consider that he or she has some sense?

By the way, Sociology was my minor in college! Totally worthless it seems, especially today!

Any Way!

Edited by opuslola - 02-Jun-2010 at 14:52
http://www.quotationspage.com/subjects/history/
DreamWeaver View Drop Down
Colonel
Colonel

Suspended

Quote DreamWeaver Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03-Jun-2010 at 03:48
I though it had been done away with, certainly dont tend do see them in the UK anymore.
WolfHound85 View Drop Down
Housecarl
Housecarl

Quote WolfHound85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07-Jun-2010 at 19:36
Ah sociology where do I begin. I dislike the discipline and was forced to study it. As for writing sociology, just argue the social problems represented in the time period or area your paper is on. For instance the last paper for sociology I wrote, was based on the Ukrainian minorities in interwar Poland.
College Student
JimmyLowery View Drop Down
Immortal Guard
Immortal Guard

Quote JimmyLowery Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11-Sep-2018 at 06:16
I dislike writing sociology just because of all those details. When you have some serious text, it probably would be better to order it somewhere. I have heard that top 5 resume writing services a pretty worked in that cases. If you don’t like writing an official text than why you had to? There are special services that could do it for you. They professionals. They could do everything on time and without any problem. I don’t understand people who never use this opportunity.   

Edited by JimmyLowery - 11-Sep-2018 at 06:17
medenaywe View Drop Down
AE Moderator
AE Moderator
Master of Meanings

Quote medenaywe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12-Sep-2018 at 04:52
You are trolling Jimmy, I remind you !(repeating post with link without a permission )
Na"De"Na"J=From Worshiping =Praising God-Compensation=Refund=Tax-Bank=Money=Cash=Coin originated-positioned-suited... Population=People-Mortality=Lethality-Action=Activity=Business=Trade=Culture(Ja)
 Post Reply Post Reply