Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

questions about people of mongolia

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Yungsiyebu_Uriankhai View Drop Down
Samurai
Samurai

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Yungsiyebu_Uriankhai Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: questions about people of mongolia
    Posted: 20-Sep-2008 at 19:05
No people is pure, Mongols are ethnic mixed group before Mongol has been a nation, over 50% Mongol males take Y-DNA C3 marker and others take O3 or other markers.
tommy View Drop Down
Colonel
Colonel

Quote tommy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22-Sep-2008 at 04:09
Originally posted by TarTar

people i think the people of today's mongolia is not exactly the same as mongols of genghis khan's time...

I think that the mongols of genghis khan's time left mongolia and migrated & disappeared in europe, middle east and central asia. Today's mongolian people are of a different origin than Genghis khan's mongol...

The reason i say this is because i see some mongol decent from other countries like india or afghanistan and their personality seems very different from people of mongolia...they can't be the same...

those Mongols in indian, persian and Afghanistan may have different apperance with the Mongols in today Mongolia, because they might have the DNA of the local people since their ansectors might marry with the locals,this was phighly possible, they are mixed, not purely Mongols. Just liked the Mongols in India in 18 century, they had the blood of Indian and turkish as well as Persian
leung
Thorvald View Drop Down
Immortal Guard
Immortal Guard

Quote Thorvald Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24-Sep-2008 at 21:05
Originally posted by TarTar

people i think the people of today's mongolia is not exactly the same as mongols of genghis khan's time...

I think that the mongols of genghis khan's time left mongolia and migrated & disappeared in europe, middle east and central asia. Today's mongolian people are of a different origin than Genghis khan's mongol...

The reason i say this is because i see some mongol decent from other countries like india or afghanistan and their personality seems very different from people of mongolia...they can't be the same...

Based on what?

Perhaps a visit to Mongolia will set up some enlightment Wink
http://www.germanic-worlds.com

FORUM FOR GERMANIC-CELTIC AND EUROPEAN PRESERVATION,HISTORY, CULTURE AND POLITICS
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12