Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Titles - Ranking System

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Northman View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar

Suspended

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Northman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Titles - Ranking System
    Posted: 12-May-2008 at 11:50
Over a long period of time, we have had problems with the current ranking system, including the ranking-titles (above the ranking stars).
The system is now re-designed, and it is no longer possible for the members to chose from a number of titles (this option was actually what caused the trouble).
Instead, the new system has 20 steps (earlier 5), and the system works automatically.

However, in making the new system, most members were de-graded by the software to the lowest rank, Immortal Guard - disregarding the post count.
We are trying to correct that manually - pheww Hard%20Working- but please post here or tell a Moderator or an Admin if your title does not correspond to this list of the new system after a couple of days.

Posts  Title/Rank
  00- Immortal Guard
  10-  Janissary
  30- Housecarl
  60- Knight
  100- Samurai
  150- Pretorian
  200- Shogun
  250- Earl
  300- Consul
  400- Baron
  500- Colonel
  750- General
  1000- Chieftain
  1500- Arch Duke
  2000- Sultan
  2500- Caliph
  3000- Tsar
  5000- King
  7500- Emperor
  10,000+  All Empires Master

~ Northman

Edited by Northman - 12-May-2008 at 16:43
Dolphin View Drop Down
Arch Duke
Arch Duke

Suspended

Quote Dolphin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12-May-2008 at 12:54
I like it! Something to work to
DSMyers1 View Drop Down
Colonel
Colonel

Suspended

Quote DSMyers1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12-May-2008 at 14:18
Good job, Northman!
Seko View Drop Down
Emperor
Emperor
Spammer

Quote Seko Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12-May-2008 at 17:57
If anyone has not had their ranking updated so far please let us know by posting here or via pm. The new ranks will take effect once one of the staff enters it into your profile. Thanks for your patience.
rider View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar

Suspended

Quote rider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12-May-2008 at 19:21
And where's the Platypus?
es_bih View Drop Down
  Quote es_bih Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13-May-2008 at 03:10
I like it. I have prompt under the text box though to enter an image code in order to post?
pekau View Drop Down
Caliph
Caliph
Atlantean Prophet

Quote pekau Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13-May-2008 at 17:49

10,000+  All Empires Master Shocked!

Ah, who are we kiddingLOL Good call, Northman... as usual.

Edited by pekau - 13-May-2008 at 17:50

Join us.
The Canadian Guy View Drop Down
General
General
The Native Canuck

Quote The Canadian Guy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14-May-2008 at 01:15
I like them Northman! Excellent job bud. 
Hate and anger is the fuel of war, while religion and politics is the foundation of it.
snowybeagle View Drop Down
Baron
Baron

Quote snowybeagle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14-May-2008 at 03:23
Originally posted by Northman

Posts  Title/Rank
  60- Knight
  100- Samurai
  150- Pretorian
  200- Shogun
  250- Earl
  300- Consul

It does not make sense to put Shogun there.
A shogun means general of the army.
In feudal hierarchy, the shogun is higher than all other nobles, and only technically subordinate to the emperor.
Dolphin View Drop Down
Arch Duke
Arch Duke

Suspended

Quote Dolphin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14-May-2008 at 03:28
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Get it right Northman.. Jeesh Rolling%20Eyes
Illirac View Drop Down
Colonel
Colonel

Quote Illirac Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14-May-2008 at 18:32
Nice list indeed
For too long I've been parched of thirst and unable to quench it.
Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14-May-2008 at 20:51
wish can get the red outline star with white color in the middle for my all 5 stars
Northman View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar

Suspended

Quote Northman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14-May-2008 at 22:49
Glad you all like it - thanks.

@Dolphin
Don't roll your eyes like that - only intoxicated people do that Big%20smile Cheers 
Originally posted by snowybeagle

Originally posted by Northman

Posts  Title/Rank
  60- Knight
  100- Samurai
  150- Pretorian
  200- Shogun
  250- Earl
  300- Consul

It does not make sense to put Shogun there.
A shogun means general of the army.
In feudal hierarchy, the shogun is higher than all other nobles, and only technically subordinate to the emperor.

You are right of course, but I don't dare to change it - everyone might be degraded once again - consider it an unexpected reward for new members Smile

Northman View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar

Suspended

Quote Northman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14-May-2008 at 22:54
Originally posted by cahaya

wish can get the red outline star with white color in the middle for my all 5 stars

Oh - sure you can Cahaya...  you are only 9177 posts short, and you'll make that in no time Wink

xi_tujue View Drop Down
Arch Duke
Arch Duke
Atabeg

Quote xi_tujue Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21-May-2008 at 18:53
hmm the rankings don't make sence some times but I like it :D
I rather be a nomadic barbarian than a sedentary savage
TheARRGH View Drop Down
Colonel
Colonel
Over-Lord of the Marching Men

Quote TheARRGH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07-Aug-2008 at 23:35
Is it possible to get a custom title/ranking?

I assume that titles like "Lord High Master Of Everything And The Kitchen Sink" would be reserved for the higher-ups, but if it's possible to be something besides a colonel...
Who is the great dragon whom the spirit will no longer call lord and god? "Thou shalt" is the name of the great dragon. But the spirit of the lion says, "I will." - Nietzsche

Seko View Drop Down
Emperor
Emperor
Spammer

Quote Seko Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08-Aug-2008 at 04:27
Of course it is possible.Approve In 175 more posts you get to be a General. Yippie.
TheARRGH View Drop Down
Colonel
Colonel

Quote TheARRGH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08-Aug-2008 at 04:53
Originally posted by Seko

Of course it is possible.Approve In 175 more posts you get to be a General. Yippie.

Shocked

I NEVER KNEW....*weeps with joy*LOL
Who is the great dragon whom the spirit will no longer call lord and god? "Thou shalt" is the name of the great dragon. But the spirit of the lion says, "I will." - Nietzsche

rider View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar

Suspended

Quote rider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09-Aug-2008 at 17:24
I guess Seko just gloriously owned you? Poor you... 
TheARRGH View Drop Down
Colonel
Colonel

Quote TheARRGH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13-Aug-2008 at 04:06
Originally posted by rider

I guess Seko just gloriously owned you? Poor you... 

it was too funny to be ownage.

Normally, ownage requires the victim of said condition to be morose, sullen, and neglected.

I'm just laughing at the good joke.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>