Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Missing Members Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 10>
Author
TheARRGH View Drop Down
Colonel
Colonel
Over-Lord of the Marching Men

Online Status: Offline
  Quote TheARRGH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Missing Members Thread
    Posted: 28-Jun-2008 at 21:37
Originally posted by Parnell

dolphin

...dear lord, you're right. I haven't seen him around at ALL...

Then again, I'm more of an occasional visitor (since I often find myself just sort of out of post ideas) than a forum regular, so maybe I've just missed something.

Hopefully we get him back, I miss the guy.

Who is the great dragon whom the spirit will no longer call lord and god? "Thou shalt" is the name of the great dragon. But the spirit of the lion says, "I will." - Nietzsche

ulrich von hutten View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar
Court Jester

Quote ulrich von hutten Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29-Jun-2008 at 07:14
Let's have a thread about members we won't miss!!!
Who will start?

Lannes View Drop Down
Baron
Baron
Retired AE Moderator

Quote Lannes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29-Jun-2008 at 15:39
I'm not actually qualified to term someone "missing", but a quick look around and I don't see any TJK posts...

Edited by Lannes - 29-Jun-2008 at 15:39
τρέφεται δέ, ὤ Σώκρατης, ψυχὴ τίνι;
Dolphin View Drop Down
Arch Duke
Arch Duke

Suspended

Quote Dolphin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29-Jun-2008 at 23:32
Originally posted by TheARRGH

Originally posted by Parnell

dolphin

...dear lord, you're right. I haven't seen him around at ALL...

Then again, I'm more of an occasional visitor (since I often find myself just sort of out of post ideas) than a forum regular, so maybe I've just missed something.

Hopefully we get him back, I miss the guy.

Missing, but forever watching from afar Wink
TheARRGH View Drop Down
Colonel
Colonel

Quote TheARRGH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30-Jun-2008 at 02:54
Originally posted by Dolphin

Missing, but forever watching from afar Wink

...Well then. I stand nominally corrected.

How do we know you're the REAL dolphin? It might be a CIA plot!

Edited by TheARRGH - 30-Jun-2008 at 02:55
Who is the great dragon whom the spirit will no longer call lord and god? "Thou shalt" is the name of the great dragon. But the spirit of the lion says, "I will." - Nietzsche

Kevin View Drop Down
General
General
AE Editor

Quote Kevin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04-Jul-2008 at 17:59
On the matter of another missing member does anyone know what happened to Paul? He has been missing for other a month now and us over at the editoral board are beginning to become worried.

Any information would be much appreciated!

Thank You!
Batu View Drop Down
Baron
Baron

Quote Batu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09-Jul-2008 at 01:06
I miss Helios,long time,no see
A wizard is never late,nor he is early he arrives exactly when he means to :) ( Gandalf the White in the Third Age of History Empire Of Istari )
Balaam View Drop Down
Housecarl
Housecarl

Suspended

Quote Balaam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09-Jul-2008 at 05:23
Originally posted by Batu

and it should stay like that
Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09-Jul-2008 at 05:45
Originally posted by Batu

long time; long banned.

red clay View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator
Tomato Master Emeritus

Quote red clay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09-Jul-2008 at 13:13
We suspect he slips in once in awhile.  No ones caught him yet.
"Arguing with someone who hates you or your ideas, is like playing chess with a pigeon. No matter what move you make, your opponent will walk all over the board and scramble the pieces".
Unknown.
Emperor Barbarossa View Drop Down
Caliph
Caliph

Quote Emperor Barbarossa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24-Jul-2008 at 21:52
What about that Emperor Barbarossa guy? He hasn't been on for over a year. I always thought he was pretty cool.

Northman View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar

Suspended

Quote Northman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24-Jul-2008 at 23:47
Originally posted by Emperor Barbarossa

What about that Emperor Barbarossa guy? He hasn't been on for over a year. I always thought he was pretty cool.
Me too Big%20smile ... - glad you found your way back!
Emperor Barbarossa View Drop Down
Caliph
Caliph

Quote Emperor Barbarossa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25-Jul-2008 at 03:02
Originally posted by Northman

Originally posted by Emperor Barbarossa

Me too Big%20smile ... - glad you found your way back!

Thanks, Northman. I kind of got a little nostalgic, and wanted to see what was still going on an good old AE.

Greek Hoplite View Drop Down
Pretorian
Pretorian

Quote Greek Hoplite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26-Jul-2008 at 06:47
I'm back!Smile
Byzantine Emperor View Drop Down
Arch Duke
Arch Duke
Kastrophylax kai Tzaousios

Quote Byzantine Emperor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26-Jul-2008 at 23:36
Originally posted by Greek Hoplite

I'm back!Smile

Welcome back Greek Hoplite!
Gargoyle View Drop Down
Colonel
Colonel

Quote Gargoyle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01-Aug-2008 at 18:52
HELLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

Gargoyle would like to say a very big HELLO to all of his admirers on AE Forum... the emotion he feels in his heart is considerable... and Gargoyle will always remember his friends here with great fondness and warmth... this he can promiss you...

The story is that Gargoyle has fallen in lovewith a beautiful senorita who lives in Central America and this is where he has been based for the past year...

Ayy Dios Mio... Gargoyle gusta mucho la mujeres de Latin America!!!

I have enjoyed many exciting adventures visiting various places in the Caribbean, Panama, Costa Rica, Nicaragua, Honduras, Guatemala and Belize...

Honduras and Guatemala are probably my favourite... because the ruins of the ancient Mayan cities there absolutely fascinate me... it was so much fun to explore these sites...

I have developed a passion for all things Mayan... the history and culture of these people is very interesting... and maybe I will post something about them soon?????

OOPS!!! Gargoyle forgot to write in the third person style which has made him so famous...

Anyways... Gargoyle must say adios now because he is muy ocupado at the moment...

Adios mi amigos... y porfavor Cuidate Mucho...

bye bye...

~Gargoyle

ulrich von hutten View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar
Court Jester

Quote ulrich von hutten Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01-Aug-2008 at 18:57
Ulrich is glad that he is back,missed Gargoyle so much.

Gargoyle View Drop Down
Colonel
Colonel

Quote Gargoyle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01-Aug-2008 at 19:02

Gargoyle has missed you (so much) too my darling Ulrich

TheARRGH View Drop Down
Colonel
Colonel

Quote TheARRGH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05-Aug-2008 at 23:10
Gargoyle was not encountered much by TheARRGH, but TheARRGH thinks Gargoyle is pretty awesome nonetheless, and hopes he's having a great time.

Gargoyle View Drop Down
Colonel
Colonel

Quote Gargoyle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06-Aug-2008 at 03:49

Hello TheARRGH...

Gargoyle appreciates your kind words... and he always has a "great time" here on AE Forum...

So many interesting threads and so many interesting posts and so much interesting information... Gargoyle thinks that EVERYONE on AE Forum is totally AWESOME!!!

OK bye bye...

Gargoyle
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 10>