Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Report: Increased Global Anti-Semitism

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Northman View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar

Suspended

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Northman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Report: Increased Global Anti-Semitism
    Posted: 15-Mar-2008 at 08:27
This topic created on on King Johns request:

"US Governmental Report: Increased Global Anti-Semitism"
I found this article on CNN and was surprised with what I read. I thought that it would be interesting to discuss this as an offshoot of the Free Speech thread.

Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15-Mar-2008 at 10:36
Just about anything can get you labelled as anti-semetic these day, not much of a surprise it is "on the rise".

I think Israeli fruits suck.

Next year AE will be on as an "anti-semetic" website.
Zagros View Drop Down
Emperor
Emperor

Suspended

Quote Zagros Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15-Mar-2008 at 11:24
I think every government should donate at least $200m to a Jewish charity or organisation of choice to compensate for this.
King John View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain

Quote King John Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15-Mar-2008 at 15:09
Personally I think that it goes too far. Anti-Zionism is not anti-Semiticism. I think this report blows global anti-Semiticism out of proportion. I think this report went looking for anti-Semiticism and found it. The only problem is that one can find anything if they look at something long enough and hard enough.

In requesting that this thread be started I was hoping to further the discussion of Free Speech that is taking place in another thread in the Minefield. It seems to me that this report would take the stance that any criticism of Israel or Jews would be anti-Semiticism. This in effect quashes free speech. It also lumps together things that are valid critiques of fanatical religious zealots and the country they control (anti-Zionism and Demonization of Israel).
Zagros View Drop Down
Emperor
Emperor

Suspended

Quote Zagros Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15-Mar-2008 at 16:00
Well, you're completely right, anti-zionism and anti-semiticism are not the same but what the current regime of truth which certain powerful elements have been trying to establish (with a high degree of success) in the media for the last few decades accepts and propagates that they are.  It seems that this fallacious regime of truth has been endorsed at very high levels
Patch View Drop Down
Samurai
Samurai

Quote Patch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15-Mar-2008 at 19:37
According to the attached report by the UK parliment in 2006 antisemitism is on the rise in Britain.

Majkes View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain
Imperial Ambassador

Quote Majkes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15-Mar-2008 at 21:50
US State Department reports about human rightsLOL.
Do they make report about tortures. I've heard US State Department acused Czech Republic of breaking Gipsy rights. Mr Topolanek responded that goverment using tortures shouldn't preach others about human rights and I have to agree with that statment.
Paul View Drop Down
General
General
AE Immoderator

Quote Paul Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15-Mar-2008 at 23:50

Pauls Anti-Semetic Rant

Anti-Semitism does anyone get it?

I mean racism. White people hate black people because they are black..... I get it.... I dont agree with it, but I get whats causing them to do it.........  Black people hate Asians, I dont agree with it, but I can grasp the difference they perceive thats making them do it.

Hating Jews............ White people hating............. White people............ For some reason the neurons firing in my brain just totally miss each other and continue into outer space vanishing up the arse of some string theory.... I dont get it

I just cant comprehend it, in my mind it cant logically work it out... whats the difference?

Ok, there are many Jews.... Some are Arab others Iranian, even Chinese I heard, but Im talking about the 90% Europeanesque Jews.

Now it would be true to say some of these Jews suffer a small delusion..... Let me say this now to them to clear it up.

Moses did not exist. There were never any Jews in Egypt, Solomon and David are nothing more than an acid trip by Rabbi Moonspirit in the 60s and the City of David located just outside Xanadu..... Yes some Jews see themselves as different because they have adopted a 17th rate primitive superstition that no-one not suffering the early stages of psychosis could believe. European Jews would not know what a desert was if it took then out to lunch at Little Chef let alone did their ancestors walk across one. Their ancestors grew up in the forests of central Europe killing Romans and making love in stone circles like the rest of us.

So Anti-Semitic people........... hate Jews because they really are a different race?..... No............  

Its because to hate Jews you must first buy into the schizophrenia that the Jews believe themselves & then hate them for it...........In many ways anti-Semites are the second most Jewish people on Earth. They're the only other ones who buy into it.

Typically one would call a fascist slightly above amoeba in the cerebral department ......... I would like to say, I personally know several people in the cerebral amoeba category, we have several Scientologist clients at work. And these views are an insult even to them.

An anti-Semite isn't just a white European picking on a white European, but a white European suffering the same branch of schizophrenia, picking on another white Europan with the same branch of schizophrenia. How much more absurd can you get.

Anti semetism isn't like other racism, it's not material, it can oly exist if both parties first adopt the same superstition. It like two people who believe a black cat walking across their path is unlucky then having a fight over whether it approaches from the left or right. 

So when Iraninian president, Mr Imadinnerjacket or whatever, makes a jab at Jews, he is either doing one of two things. He is making arguing the cat crossed his path from the left not the right, which will offend his fellow believers who think it walked from the left. Or he is making a racist statement towards the race Jews as white people, and quite frankly as a white person like all Jews I'm not offended. Next time President Imadinnerjacket 0and a rabbi walk into the same room, remember they're probably on the same prescription medicine.

Edited by Paul - 16-Mar-2008 at 11:00
Light blue touch paper and stand well back

http://www.maquahuitl.co.uk

http://www.toltecitztli.co.uk
Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16-Mar-2008 at 21:54
So Anti-Semitic people........... hate Jews because they really are a different race?

Biology has disproven the existence of races. So speaking about a Jewish race is not more off than speaking about a black or white race.
Zagros View Drop Down
Emperor
Emperor

Suspended

Quote Zagros Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16-Mar-2008 at 22:38
Originally posted by Paul

Next time President Imadinnerjacket 0and a rabbi walk into the same room, remember they're probably on the same prescription medicine.

beorna View Drop Down
General
General

Quote beorna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16-Mar-2008 at 23:13
I always thought Arabians are Semites. So how can Arabs me Anti-Semites? I think you can not put Arabian Anti-Israelic emotions together with European or American Anti-Judaism. In Germany e.g. crimes against Jews are officially counted. Since a couple of years a lot of those are done by young Turks or people from the Near East or Northern Africa. It is just statistics for me. You can say terrorism increased in the last decade. But perhaps because today everybody who has something against his government is called terrorist today.
Maharbbal View Drop Down
Sultan
Sultan
Retired AE Moderator

Quote Maharbbal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16-Mar-2008 at 23:19
Antisemitism is on the rise? I'd say it is normal considering Jews are getting worse by the minute.

My dad for instance, a year ago I could still stand him (barely). No it is just impossible. Based on that indisputable argument one can confidently say that Jews are to be hated more this year than the last. Then again, being hated is what they are made for, isn't it?
I am a free donkey!
Paul View Drop Down
General
General
AE Immoderator

Quote Paul Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17-Mar-2008 at 00:08
Originally posted by Maharbbal

Then again, being hated is what they are made for, isn't it?

Made by whom?
Light blue touch paper and stand well back

http://www.maquahuitl.co.uk

http://www.toltecitztli.co.uk
Kevin View Drop Down
General
General
AE Editor

Quote Kevin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17-Mar-2008 at 00:56
Originally posted by Paul

Pauls Anti-Semetic Rant

Anti-Semitism does anyone get it?

I mean racism. White people hate black people because they are black..... I get it.... I dont agree with it, but I get whats causing them to do it.........  Black people hate Asians, I dont agree with it, but I can grasp the difference they perceive thats making them do it.

Hating Jews............ White people hating............. White people............ For some reason the neurons firing in my brain just totally miss each other and continue into outer space vanishing up the arse of some string theory.... I dont get it

I just cant comprehend it, in my mind it cant logically work it out... whats the difference?

Ok, there are many Jews.... Some are Arab others Iranian, even Chinese I heard, but Im talking about the 90% Europeanesque Jews.

Now it would be true to say some of these Jews suffer a small delusion..... Let me say this now to them to clear it up.

Moses did not exist. There were never any Jews in Egypt, Solomon and David are nothing more than an acid trip by Rabbi Moonspirit in the 60s and the City of David located just outside Xanadu..... Yes some Jews see themselves as different because they have adopted a 17th rate primitive superstition that no-one not suffering the early stages of psychosis could believe. European Jews would not know what a desert was if it took then out to lunch at Little Chef let alone did their ancestors walk across one. Their ancestors grew up in the forests of central Europe killing Romans and making love in stone circles like the rest of us.

So Anti-Semitic people........... hate Jews because they really are a different race?..... No............  

Its because to hate Jews you must first buy into the schizophrenia that the Jews believe themselves & then hate them for it...........In many ways anti-Semites are the second most Jewish people on Earth. They're the only other ones who buy into it.

Typically one would call a fascist slightly above amoeba in the cerebral department ......... I would like to say, I personally know several people in the cerebral amoeba category, we have several Scientologist clients at work. And these views are an insult even to them.

An anti-Semite isn't just a white European picking on a white European, but a white European suffering the same branch of schizophrenia, picking on another white Europan with the same branch of schizophrenia. How much more absurd can you get.

Anti semetism isn't like other racism, it's not material, it can oly exist if both parties first adopt the same superstition. It like two people who believe a black cat walking across their path is unlucky then having a fight over whether it approaches from the left or right. 

So when Iraninian president, Mr Imadinnerjacket or whatever, makes a jab at Jews, he is either doing one of two things. He is making arguing the cat crossed his path from the left not the right, which will offend his fellow believers who think it walked from the left. Or he is making a racist statement towards the race Jews as white people, and quite frankly as a white person like all Jews I'm not offended. Next time President Imadinnerjacket 0and a rabbi walk into the same room, remember they're probably on the same prescription medicine.

That's an interesting perspective Paul.
Flipper View Drop Down
Arch Duke
Arch Duke

Quote Flipper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28-Mar-2008 at 17:31
Originally posted by beorna

I always thought Arabians are Semites. So how can Arabs me Anti-Semites? I think you can not put Arabian Anti-Israelic emotions together with European or American Anti-Judaism. In Germany e.g. crimes against Jews are officially counted. Since a couple of years a lot of those are done by young Turks or people from the Near East or Northern Africa. It is just statistics for me. You can say terrorism increased in the last decade. But perhaps because today everybody who has something against his government is called terrorist today.

Correct!
Semites are a larger group of people. However, people tend to label Anti-Semitism with anti-Israel for some reason.

Så nu tar jag fram (k)niven va!
azimuth View Drop Down
Caliph
Caliph
SlaYer'S SlaYer

Quote azimuth Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12-Apr-2008 at 20:53
funny how many organizations in the west are spending millions of money in the media and time they are spending in trying to move the focus from Israel crimes and make public hate anybody who is anti-israel that includes the huge effort in creating anti-islamic support thus less sympathy with muslims and more support for the Zionist state and the western greed in the region, after all that CNN writes "Increase Global Anti-Semitism"

funny and pathetic

Post Reply Post Reply