Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

america

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author
Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: america
    Posted: 08-Mar-2005 at 04:10
i believe that america is no more the place of freedom, it has become a dictorship with bush as the puppet controlled by satanic people. do you agree.
Capt. Lubber View Drop Down
Shogun
Shogun

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Capt. Lubber Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08-Mar-2005 at 06:51
Yes, we all know that bush comes from the thirteenth family of the illuminati, the one from which the anti-christ will come. Maybe ours is the time in which he will emerge and make the new world order?
Loke, Attila, the grete conqueror,
Deyde in his sleep, with shame and dishonour,
Bleedinge ay at the nose in dronkenesse,
A captayin shoulde live in sobrenesse
Komnenos View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar
Retired AE Administrator

Quote Komnenos Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08-Mar-2005 at 08:21
Originally posted by Khawars Kickin' Klan

i believe that america is no more the place of freedom, it has become a dictorship with bush as the puppet controlled by satanic people. do you agree.

Are we talking about the Satanists, balding middle-aged people dancing naked around a open fire in the oval office, sacrificing little kittens and worshipping a fat bloke wearing a goatshead who tortures poor old Georg W. with a red hot poker?
Yup, I have to agree with you!

And here is the proof:
Bush making sign of Satan

Edited by Komnenos
[IMG]http://i71.photobucket.com/albums/i137/komnenos/crosses1.jpg">
Paul View Drop Down
General
General
AE Immoderator

Quote Paul Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08-Mar-2005 at 10:15

And even more conclusive proof.

We all know the president's a puppet but whose behind him?

Light blue touch paper and stand well back

http://www.maquahuitl.co.uk

http://www.toltecitztli.co.uk
Cywr View Drop Down
King
King
Retired AE Moderator

Quote Cywr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08-Mar-2005 at 10:21
Eh, that sign is for some Texas Sports team, Bulls or something, still, looks neat.
Arrrgh!!"
Bryan View Drop Down
Shogun
Shogun

Quote Bryan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08-Mar-2005 at 11:19

It's the hand sign that's supposed to mean "Hook em, horns!". It's the Longhorn hand sign of the University of Texas. I love when thousands of fans do it, nothing satanic, but when Bush does it, it just has to be a sign that he's Satan/the Anti-Christ!

Now see the resemblance of the hand sign and the emblem of the steer's head?

Komnenos View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar
Retired AE Administrator

Quote Komnenos Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08-Mar-2005 at 12:23
Originally posted by Bryan

It's the hand sign that's supposed to mean "Hook em, horns!". It's the Longhorn hand sign of the University of Texas. I love when thousands of fans do it, nothing satanic, but when Bush does it, itjusthas tobea sign that he's Satan/the Anti-Christ!

Now see the resemblance of the hand sign and the emblem of the steer's head?

But can you see the resemblance of the hand sign and the enblem with this medieval German depicture of Satan?

Coincidence? I don't think so!

All I can assume is that the University of Texas was founded by a secret coven of Satanists who veiled their alliance with the Evil One behind the symbol of the bull horns.
Georg W. is probably a current disciple or supporter who on occasions makes his membership to the coven known to his fellow Satanists by secret hand signs.

Or is there a better explanation for Bush's politics than Satanism.?

Edited by Komnenos
Cywr View Drop Down
King
King
Retired AE Moderator

Quote Cywr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08-Mar-2005 at 12:30
Bush is actualy Jewish and takes orders from Mcdonalds, that hand sign is actualy an inverted 'M' when you figure in the knuckles.
Arrrgh!!"
Komnenos View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar
Retired AE Administrator

Quote Komnenos Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08-Mar-2005 at 12:32
Originally posted by Paul

And even more conclusive proof.

We all know the president's a puppet but whose behind him?

How did you get Photoshop into Cuba? Isn't there an American trade and technology embargo on Cuba?

Or have the people of Cuba under the leadership of the Great Lider de la revolucion Fidel Castro developed their own revolutionary image manipulating program?
Cuba libre! No pasaran!
Komnenos View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar
Retired AE Administrator

Quote Komnenos Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08-Mar-2005 at 12:38
Originally posted by Cywr

Bush is actualy Jewish and takes orders from Mcdonalds, that hand sign
is actualy an inverted 'M' when you figure in the knuckles.

Is that the McDonalds, the lost tribe of Israel that under the leadership of Angus Aaron McDonald landed on the shores of Bonny Scotland and brought to the highlands the water of life, hidden in the ark of the covenant?
Paul View Drop Down
General
General
AE Immoderator

Quote Paul Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08-Mar-2005 at 12:42

Actually my copy was developed by the people's revolutionary cd pirating mafia of in Thailand. Whom I believe are in league with Castro in a plot too destroy the US economy.

Edited by Paul

Cywr View Drop Down
King
King
Retired AE Moderator

Quote Cywr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08-Mar-2005 at 12:46
Originally posted by Komnenos

Originally posted by Cywr

Bush is actualy Jewish and takes orders from Mcdonalds, that hand sign
is actualy an inverted 'M' when you figure in the knuckles.

Is that the McDonalds, the lost tribe of Israel that under the leadership of Angus Aaron McDonald landed on the shores of Bonny Scotland and brought to the highlands the water of life, hidden in the ark of the covenant?

The very same, and now they support Israel by selling Bacon Burgers and Kosher Mcmuffins, the inhumanity of it all.

Edited by Cywr
Arrrgh!!"
Le Renard View Drop Down
Baron
Baron

Quote Le Renard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08-Mar-2005 at 13:16

I have noticed that most of the posters are not Americans.  I have a question:

Why is America no longer the place of freedom, becauser Bush is pres.?  What freedoms has he taken away from the Americans?  How is he a Satanist?  That stupid hand sign does not prove anything. 

Komnenos You are from Ethiopia are you not?  How can you say that "the  University of Texas was founded by a secret coven of Satanists who veiled their alliance with the Evil One behind the symbol of the bull horns." How can you say that???? I am not a big fan of Texas. But "Coincidence? I don't think so!" Why do you say that.  America is not in Germany.. so we have different views of how satan is depicted.  The UofT was not founded by secret coven Satanist

Sorry if I affended anyone.  This topic has touched one of my nerves pretty hard.  Sorry once again.

"History repeats itself because nobody listened the first time."
Cywr View Drop Down
King
King
Retired AE Moderator

Quote Cywr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08-Mar-2005 at 13:34

You seem to have taken most of ths posts in this thread a little too seriously.
Arrrgh!!"
coolstorm View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain

Quote coolstorm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08-Mar-2005 at 13:35
  have noticed that most of the posters are not Americans.  I have a question:

Why is America no longer the place of freedom, becauser Bush is pres.?  What freedoms has he taken away from the Americans?  How is he a Satanist?  That stupid hand sign does not prove anything.  

because it's taking the freedom away from people in other countries while the entrie country thinks otherwise under its prapoganda.

south korea is not able to develope any missiles with a range over 250 km.

japan cannot arrest the american soldier who's commited a crime of raping a 12 yr old girl in japan.

in 2001, an american jet crushed into a ski resort cable line, causing the cable car to fall down from 30 m above the ground, resulting in over 30 deaths in italy. both the pilots were not punished in any ways.

america is the largest producer of mines, chemical, nuclear weapons and all other weapons of mass destruction.

there've been countless number of war criminals getting tortured.

civil right is not strictly protected such as the case of the world series in boston last year ( a civilian girl got killed by a group of police who shot plastic bullets into her eye). no one was identified as the shooter. (it is impossible for police to open fire even with plastic bullets in many other countries on civilians in a game).

self-censership is increasingly a problem of the us society where a number of media workers were fired and laid off because of their stand and opinions on the wars.

in the us, police can shoot you in the head, trying to take away your life. in my hometown, that's almost impossible cause in hong kong, police can only shoot a criminal's feet when the officer's life is threatened and is attacked by a firearm and s/he has to write a report everytime s/he makes a shot regardless of whether someone and anything gets shot. i bet in the us, the police feel their lives are threatened all the time even in front of criminals with nothing or just a knife. but i agree that criminals in the us are more ruthless and violent.

i understand that you might be extremely surprised of seeing what people from countries think about america cause it is completely different from what you are told and see on tv.

i understand that it's your obligation for being patriotic and protect the american pov in all ways and i admire you for that.

but why not listen to what other people think for once and for the betterment of the future of the world.

the world is a big family.

each family member should have equal right and be respected as a self-governing entity.

Edited by coolstorm
���DZj�~�� ��������
�� �� �C �q �D �� �� �� �� �T �� �� �g �A �� �� �� �� �� �U �N �� ��
Paul View Drop Down
General
General
AE Immoderator

Quote Paul Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08-Mar-2005 at 13:35
Originally posted by Le Renard

I have noticed that most of the posters are not Americans.  I have a question:

Komnenos You are from Ethiopia are you not?  How can you say that "the  University of Texas was founded by a secret coven of Satanists who veiled their alliance with the Evil One behind the symbol of the bull horns." How can you say that???? I am not a big fan of Texas. But "Coincidence? I don't think so!" Why do you say that.  America is not in Germany.. so we have different views of how satan is depicted.  The UofT was not founded by secret coven Satanist

Sorry if I affended anyone.  This topic has touched one of my nerves pretty hard.  Sorry once again.

OMG...................................

Le Renard View Drop Down
Baron
Baron

Quote Le Renard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08-Mar-2005 at 14:23
sorry aparently i took it too seriously
"History repeats itself because nobody listened the first time."
SearchAndDestroy View Drop Down
Caliph
Caliph

Quote SearchAndDestroy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08-Mar-2005 at 14:42

"civil right is not strictly protected such as the case of the world series in boston last year ( a civilian girl got killed by a group of police who shot plastic bullets into her eye). no one was identified as the shooter. (it is impossible for police to open fire even with plastic bullets in many other countries on civilians in a game)."

There was a riot in Boston and it needed to be some, so they used what they called less-lethal weapons, not ment to kill, but ofcourse there are few instances of it, its not like the cop went up to her at point blank range. I don't know about your country, but its not a right to cause millions of dollars in damage on private property. These comps were shooting a distance away, you can get killed with a beebee gun, so it doesn't surprise one person was killed when cops just shot aimlessly to break the crowds.

"self-censership is increasingly a problem of the us society where a number of media workers were fired and laid off because of their stand and opinions on the wars."

I honestly don't recall any of this ever happening in the USA, and if you have information on it please show me a site. As far as I know people were fined for indecent things on the radio, like deep discussions on sex.

"in the us, police can shoot you in the head, trying to take away your life. in my hometown, that's almost impossible cause in hong kong, police can only shoot a criminal's feet when the officer's life is threatened and is attacked by a firearm and s/he has to write a report everytime s/he makes a shot regardless of whether someone and anything gets shot. i bet in the us, the police feel their lives are threatened all the time even in front of criminals with nothing or just a knife. but i agree that criminals in the us are more ruthless and violent."

If a police officer's life is threatened by someone I think he should and does have the right to shoot to kill. Being a police officer is a job to serve and protect, he wants to do that job and get home to his family at night. Now police officers can only shoot the gun is about to be aimed towards them. And they don't shoot people with knives unless they are attacked, if theres no proof of the officer being attacked by a knife then they have a investigation into it. Otherwise the police must give warnings, no one likes to kill people and the police are very hesitant to do so.

Now on to that propaganda crap I keep hearing. The government has no right to say anything to the news agencies. If they did I doubt they'd allow alot of politcal cartoons making fun of them to be around and also words against the US's policies which you can turn on any news to see that. The only news station I see that completly pro bush basicly is Fox news. And thats a choice, other then that at night you can watch arguements played out on tv with one person supporting Bush and the other argueing how bad he is.

I see on CNN all the time that we accidently kill 20-50 civilians with a missle going off course, or mistaking civilians for terrorist, and don't tell me thats its a cover up, I doubt our soldiers want to make it anyworse then it already is for them. I don't know if you get propganda on your tv, but I can find the exact same news on the net that isn't from america that can be found on my tv.

Ok this is some proof of US propaganda, but its not aimed at the people of the US, and look who wrote this report on this issue which can be saidn it bashing the US gov't, or in other words going against (revealing something that the US gov't wouldn't want its people to know.)

http://www.cnn.com/2005/ALLPOLITICS/02/04/web.us/

Edited by SearchAndDestroy
Kalevipoeg View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain

Quote Kalevipoeg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08-Mar-2005 at 15:53

"i believe that america is no more the place of freedom, it has become a dictorship with bush as the puppet controlled by satanic people. do you agree."

Bush is nothing more than a twat with a nice jacket and an ugly accent. I can't imagine that he himself could come up with any of the plans commited by the USA, like the illegal invasions of Afghanistan and Iraq, taking their oil and governments, gaining footholds in those areas and so on. There is no proof of Bush being more intelligent than a century old fisherman's rubber shoe. He couldn't orcestrate a family barbeque without his "aids" and major corporations that largely control the land. But i agree that the US isn't a real democracy in the sense as it is portraited in so many patriotic movies, shows etc.

There is nothing in the world more helpless and irresponsible than a man in the depths of an ether binge...
Thegeneral View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain

Quote Thegeneral Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08-Mar-2005 at 16:13
Originally posted by Kalevipoeg

Bush is nothing more than a twat with a nice jacket and an ugly accent. I can't imagine that he himself could come up with any of the plans commited by the USA, like the illegal invasions of Afghanistan and Iraq, taking their oil and governments, gaining footholds in those areas and so on. There is no proof of Bush being more intelligent than a century old fisherman's rubber shoe. He couldn't orcestrate a family barbeque without his "aids" and major corporations that largely control the land. But i agree that the US isn't a real democracy in the sense as it is portraited in so many patriotic movies, shows etc.

Sometimes people can be really ignorant. 

1.  The invasion of Iraq was not illegal.  Just because we went against Europes all high and mighty UN said we can't doesn't make it illegal.  WE went their to help the oppressed people.  And btw, we never took any of their oil.  Gas prices in America are over $2.  If we did go there for oil I sure would like to see some of it.  As for there governements, we did not "take" their government.  We took down an evil regime that terrorized those people.

2.  We did not invade Afgahnistan.  We went in there with the concent of the government to remove Al Quida.  You know, Al Quida, the people who fly plane sinto buildings.

3.  You say that there is no proof Bush is intellignet?  Guess what, their is no proof saying he is stupid.

4.  Last but not least, of course America is not as they are portrayed in movies, hardly anything is.  If you believe only the movies you must be pretty ignorant.  Bu I give you this challenge; find a country with more democratic roots and tradition that America.  Find me a better example of true democracy today.  You'll be hard pressed to find one.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>